Chapter 27.

Starting All Over Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taeyeon!"

 

"W-what are you doing here?"

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

"What happened? How's the wedding?" She asked nervously.

 

Baekhyun broke the hug and shrugs. "Well, I was happy. I was happy to be with her, I was happy to be with the woman I loved."

 

Taeyeon felt a pain in her chest, she wanted to cry and tell him everything is not right. But it's too late. He's married now. She thought. He's even happy. 

 

"And then?" She raised her eyesbrows. "I mean... that's great."  She looked aside trying to avoid his gaze.

 

"But that woman is not there with me." He calmly said.

 

She knitted her eyebrows. "You mean.. Yoona didn't show up at the wedding?"

 

He let out a small laugh as his hands move on her face, cupping her cheeks while looking straightly at her eyes. "The woman I was referring to was you Taeyeon." 

 

Taeyeon looked at him in confusion which makes him to let out a sighed and explained everything to Taeyeon about what happened earlier. After explaining to her, a tear dropped from Taeyeon's cheek, and cry harder which cause Baekhyun to pulled her into a hug. 

 

"Shh.. We're okay now." He whisper while rubbing his hand on her back.

 

She broke the hug and slightly shook her head. "I can't believe this is happening." 

 

Baekhyun smiled as he wipe her tears. "We are really meant to be, Taeyeon."

 

She nodded her head in agreement. "Why don't you get inside?" 

 

"That's a good idea." He smiled and they both entered the house. 

 

"I miss you." She said as she hugged him tight like she didn't saw him for years. 

 

"I miss you, too." He smiled and hugged her back. 

 

"Did you already have your breakfast?" He asked as he broke the hug. 

 

"Nope." She pouted which cause Baekhyun to chuckled at her cuteness.

 

"Let me make you breakfast then." He said as he pinch her cheeks. 

 

They both walked towards the kitchen while Baekhyun's arms were place on Taeyeon's shoulders. 

 

"What do you want to eat?" He asked while removing his formal coat and hang it on the chair. 

 

Taeyeon grinned. "Since when do you cook?" 

 

Baekhyun laughed at hearing her question. "Oh come on. You don't have to asked that. I'm good at cooking, you know." 

 

"I hope so." Taeyeon laughed which cause Baekhyun to pout. "Okay then." She stopped laughing as she saw his pout and began to pinch his cheeks. "Pancakes will do." She smiled. 

 

"Sounds good." He smiled and remove his necktie and hung it on the chair.

 

"Let me do this for you." Taeyeon offered and began to roll his white long polo. 

 

"I feel like we are husband and wife already." He said while looking at Taeyeon who's busy rolling the polo. 

 

"Soon, oppa. Here it's done." She smiled as she looked up to him.

 

"Thanks, Taeyeon." He smiled and gave her a peck on the lips causing the girl to blush. 

 

Baekhyun was busy cooking the pancakes, while Taeyeon just sit and watch him while smiling. She still can't believe that this is already happen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter