Chapter 19.

Starting All Over Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The clock strikes around 3pm when Taeyeon was at the library reading one of her favorite novels, while waiting for the clock to strike at 4pm, which is her last class for the day. 

 

"Mind if I join you?" A voice came which stopped her from reading her book and glance at the person beside her. 

 

"Oh? Kyungsoo-ah." Taeyeon was a bit shocked to see the person infront of him, as she didn't expect that he will talk to her, especially he is one of Baekhyun's bestfriend in highschool. And the sickest part is, he knew everything what just happened in the past.

 

Kyungsoo chuckled at her expression, at the same time, he still didn't believe that he's already talking to Taeyeon. 

 

"It's been a while, Taeyeon." Kyungsoo said as he pulled a chair and took a seat beside her. 

 

"Y-yes." Taeyeon stuttered as she feels awkward, since this is the first time they talk since Taeyeon arrive in Seoul. 

 

Kyungsoo's brows tightened when he saw Taeyeon's swollen eyes, it's like that she cried. "What happened to your eyes?" 

 

Taeyeon quickly looked away to cover her swollen eyes, instead, she looked at her book and pretending to read. "I slept late last night." 

 

After hearing her statement, Kyungsoo let out a smirked. "You're still the old Taeyeon I knew before. Denying things even if its already obvious." He chuckled. 

 

She looked up and just stared at him, while Kyungsoo just gave her a smile. "You'll be okay, Taeyeon." 

 

"Don't do that." Taeyeon said in a soft tone of her voice. 

 

"Do what?" He confusingly asked. 

 

"Smiling like you don't hate me." She looked down. "I knew you hated me when I left Baekhyun." 

 

After letting out her statement, he taps her shoulder causing her to looked up at him. "That's in the past, Taeyeon. Forget it." He said while showing a reassuring smile.

 

Taeyeon smiled, feeling happy that there relationship is back, just like before. He is also one of Taeyeon's bestfriend and he is also a fan of her and Baekhyun before. Remembering those times made her smile to grow wide. 

 

"I glad that we are able to communicate again, Kyungsoo-ah." She smiled. 

 

"Me too." He nods while smiling at her.

 

Awkward silence invades them until Kyungsoo manage to speak. 

 

"Ahm.. about Baekhyun, I guess you are really having a hard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter