Chapter 3.

Starting All Over Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

"Ya! Baekhyun-ah." Jessica ran towards Baekhyun. The guy stopped and turn around facing the blonde girl.

"Bwo?"

"Can you do me a favor?"

Baekhyun sighed.

"Pleeeeease?" Jessica pleaded with her puppy eyes. "Fine." He give up.

"What is it?" Jessica took Taeyeon's iphone on her pocket and hand it to Baekhyun. "Since I'm busy tomorrow. Can you give this to Taeyeon? She left her phone on the library earlier. Thank God I found it." Jessica said.

"Why don't you just give it to her?" Baekhyun asked in a cold tone of his voice.

"I'm busy, ok? Just give it to her tomorrow morning since you and Taeyeon had the same class in Math."

"What? We're classmates?!"

"Yea. I saw her schedule. Anyway, whats the big deal? Just give it to her nicely and then you can go." Jessica said.

She has a point. Baekhyun thinks. "Arasso. I'll give it to her then." Baekhyun said as he grabs the phone.

"Yey! Thanks. I gotta go. I still have class. Bye!" Jessica waved and hurriedly go to her next class.

While Baekhyun entered his car. But before he could start the engine he opens Taeyeon phone. He opened the gallery and saw a lot of pictures of Taeyeon. He look at it one by one and caught himself smiling while looking at her cute face.

Aish. Why am I smiling? Baekhyun thinks.

But he can't deny that Taeyeon is naturally beautiful and cute. Baekhyun smiled. He keeps on looking at the pictures and he saw an album named "Baekhyun and me ♥". His smile fade away as he saw the album name. He opened the album and saw a lot of pictures together when they are still a couple before.

Why did she still keep this? Baekhyun wondered.

While looking at their picture, he really missed those times when they are still together. Those times that they are very happy and very inlove with each other. But everything is gone because of one thing. She doesn't trust him. Baekhyun sighed as he remembered how Taeyeon leaved him behind. He put Taeyeon's phone on his pocket and started the engine.

 

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

 

After my Major class, I directly went to the tea shop. Since Jessica still have her other class, I went on my own and also to have some time for myself.

I took a sip on my favorite milk tea which is Strawberry. I need time to relax. I've been thinking and daydreaming about Baekhyun the whole day.

I sighed. Yes. I still love him. So much. There's no day that I won't think about him. Even when I am in London the past few years, I suffered a lot. Everything is gone just because of a stupid decision of mine. Then I realized that my tears started to fall.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter