Chapter 11.

Starting All Over Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I think he's avoiding me." Taeyeon said while looking down and not even touching her own lunch.

 

"I don't think so." Jessica disagrees. "Maybe he is just busy studying for the exams."

 

It's been one week have passed, but still, Sehun keeps on ignoring Taeyeon. She became depressed overthinking on the sudden change of relationship between them.

 

"Don't worry, Taeng. For sure, Sehun will talk or reply to your text today, since our exam week just ended. He's not busy anymore." Jessica comforted her as she realized how depressed Taeyeon is.

 

"Actually.... I saw him earlier near the locker area while I'm making my way here at the cafeteria. I saw him looking at me and I was about to greet him but he looked away and he's like pretending that he didn't see me." Taeyeon said in a soft tone of her voice.

 

Jessica looked at her in disbelief, "Really? He did that?"

 

Taeyeon slowly nodded her head. "He started to ignore me the following day, after the day he confess to me. He's not even replying to my text messages."

 

"Wait. When he confess to you, you didn't reject him, right?" Asked Jessica as she stop eating and started to focus on her friend's concern.

 

Taeyeon shook her head. "Nope."

 

"Maybe you've said something that might dissapoint him."

 

Taeyeon recalled their conversation on that day and then she fully remembered that she has never ever dissapoint Sehun on their date. Once again, she shook her head. "No. I didn't."

 

"You should talked to him when you see him." Jessica advised.

 

Taeyeon remains silent. Feeling stressed, sad and at the same time worried.

**

Since exam week is over, students are asked to leave the campus after lunch since there will be no class in the afternoon if it's exam week. At times like this, Taeyeon and Jessica usually stayed at their favorite tea shop and have a chitchat, go to shopping or stayed at one's house and bond together. But Jessica have some meeting to attend, since she is the head of the Student Organization. So, Taeyeon decided to go home alone. While she was making her way outside the campus, she saw a familiar person walking towards the parking area.

 

"Sehun-ah." A voice called Sehun from behind. He turn around and saw a girl who was running towards

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter