Chapter 4.

Starting All Over Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

While Baekhyun is driving, he saw Taeyeon walking on the streets while her head is down looking at her footsteps.

 

Aish. This kid. Being careless again. Baekhyun thinks.

He shook his head. He stopped the car and got out. As he walked towards her, he saw that a truck is going to her direction and she is not looking infront. 

 

"Taeyeon-ah!!!!!" He shouted. But she didn't hear him. He ran towards her and he grab her body before she will got hit by that truck.

 

"Ahhh!" Taeyeon shouted. Luckily he catch Taeyeon's body. But Baekhyun lost his balance then they fell down, which is Taeyeon is on top of him. When Taeyeon opened her eyes, she stare at the person holding her body. It surprised her that it is Baekhyun. They both looked at each others eyes for a minute, until Baekhyun realize their awkward position. 

 

"Ehem." Baekhyun fake a coughed to caught Taeyeon's attention.

"Oh. I'm s-sorry." Taeyeon stands up while Baekhyun stands and fix his uniform. 

 

"Ahmm.. Thankyou, Baekhyun." Taeyeon smiled. 

"YA! ARE YOU TRYING TO GET YOURSELF KILLED?!" Baekhyun shouted which cause Taeyeon to looked down on her feet. 

"I'm really sorry." Taeyeon said without looking at his eyes. 

He looked at Taeyeon and realize that she got a big scratch on her knees. Baekhyun sighed. 

"Can you walked? Are you okay?" Baekhyun asked. 

"Y-yes. I'm o-okay." Taeyeon stuttered. 

Liar. I know your not. Baekhyun thinks. Then he carry Taeyeon in a bridal style. 

"W-what are you doing?" Taeyeon asked confusingly. 

"I'm taking you home." Baekhyun said without looking at her. 

"Just put me down. People are watching." Taeyeon said. Then she hears someone talking about them. 

"Awww. What a cute couple." The ahjumma said as they both passed by. 

"Omo. That guy is so handsome and very gentleman. I wish I was that girl." The girl said to her friend. 

"Me too. They are such a cute couple." 

 

While they are going to Baekhyun's car, a lot of people

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter