Chapter 28.

Starting All Over Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4 years later...

 

"Taeyeon?" A knock on the door which caught Taeyeon's attention. She suspects that it's her mother.

 

"Yes mom?" She yelled out, still looking at the mirror while putting some make-up on her face.

 

"Baekhyun came. He's waiting downstairs." Mrs. Kim answered. Taeyeon can't helped it, but smiled, the fact that his boyfriend was to early to pick her up.

 

"Okay. I'll be there in a minute." She yelled out again, while fixing and check herself in the mirror for the last time before stepping outside of her room. As she goes downstairs, she saw Baekhyun stood up from the couch while looking and smiling at her. 

 

"Hey." She walked towards him, and greeted him. 

 

"You looked beautiful, Taeyeon." He pulled her closer and gave her a peck on her forehead. 

 

She rolled her eyes and playfully hit his arm. "You always said that." 

 

"That's because..." He put his hand to her face and rubs her cheek with his thumb. "I want to remind you that there are a lot of pretty girls in the world, but still... you're the prettiest girl I've ever known." He said as he smiled and kissed her lips.

 

She let out a small laugh between the kiss. "Stop it or else my parents can see us, and that will be so awkward." She chuckled. 

 

"Its not, if we get married." He kissed her again before Taeyeon could move. 

 

"Let's go? Others are waiting for us at the hotel." He said as he broke the kiss. 

 

"Sure." She smiled. "Mom, Dad! We'll go now." Taeyeon yelled out so that they can hear her. After a few seconds, her parents came. 

 

"Oh, look at you two. What a perfect couple. Right honey?" Mrs. Kim asked her husband who's standing beside her. 

 

Mr. Kim chuckled. "Of course they are. But please, just don't make a baby yet. Its too early." He joked causing everyone to laughed. 

 

"Dad~" Taeyeon playfully rolled her eyes. 

 

"Okay, okay." Mr. Kim cleared his throat and tap Baekhyun's shoulder. "So Baekhyun, take care of my daughter, okay?" 

 

"I will, Mr. Kim. I'll always take good care of your daughter. I promise." He said as he gave him a reassuring smile. 

 

"Awww~ Taeyeon is so really lucky to have you." Mrs. Kim said as she clasped her hands.

 

"Actually... I'm the one who's lucky to have your daughter." He said as he hold Taeyeon's hand and looked at her eyes while smiling. 

 

Taeyeon blushed and giggled at his sweetness. "So... I guess we have to go." She said.

 

"Okay then. Have fun." Mrs. Kim smiled. Her parents bid them goodbye and they both stepped out of the house and went to their destination. Taeyeon and Baekhyun just graduated from college yesterday, same as their friends. The next day after the graduation, which means today, the students gathered at a hotel to have their Graduation Ball.

 

"Finally, we graduated!" Kai exclaimed which cause everyone in the table to clap their hands and cheered in excitement.

 

"I can't believe we already finished our studies, and it's our time to worked and earn money." Suho said which cause everyone to nod their head in agreement.

 

"Oh, hyung. Congratulations. You've got a lot of awards yesterday." Kai said to Suho, who's sitting beside him. 

 

"Oh yes, Congratulations, Suho." Jessica said while smiling at him. 

 

"Goodluck on being a lawyer. Congrats hyung!" Chanyeol said, while Kyungsoo also congratulated him. 

 

"You'll be my lawyer if I commit a crime." Sehun jokingly said which cause everyone to laugh.

 

A few minutes later, Baekhyun and Taeyeon arrived and joined them at the table. They were all chatting and laughing, until the program starts. But still, they don't listen to the MC, instead, they keep on talking with each other. 

 

"So guys... what's your plan after this?" Jessica opened up a topic which cause everyone to pay attention. 

 

"Well, I'll start working on my father's company as the vice president." Kai calmly said causing everyone to nod their head. 

 

"How about you, Suho? I bet you still have to take a board exam." Jessica said. 

 

"Well, you're right." Suho nodded in agreement. "How about you?" 

 

"Same as you. And Taeyeon also." She said while pointing at Taeyeon who is sitting beside her. 

 

"Yeah. I hope we can pass the board exam." Taeyeon said.

 

"Of course, you can pass guys. And you will." Baekhyun said while showing a reassuring smile. 

 

"How about you, Baekhyun? What's your plan?" Kyungsoo, who's sitting beside him, asked as he tap Baekhyun's shoulder. 

 

"He's gonna marry Taeyeon, of course!" Chanyeol exclaimed which cause everyone to laughed at his statement. 

 

"Maybe?" Baekhyun shrugs which cause everyone to cheered on the couple. While Taeyeon chuckled and playfully hit his arm. 

 

"But actually, I'll start working on our company. Same as Kai." Baekhyun continues. 

 

Kyungsoo butted in. "Well, I studied culinary arts. And my uncle own a ship, and he wants me to be the chef on his ship." 

 

"Woah. Sounds great. You should let us ride on that ship for free." Sehun joked again which cause everyone to burst into laughter. 

 

"What about you Sehun?" Jessica asked, and all eyes were on him, waiting for his answer. 

 

"Well..." He cleared his throat. "I'm moving to New York." 

 

"Oh God. This kid jokes a lot." Kai said as he taps his shoulder, everyone laughed again. 

 

Sehun chuckled at his friends actions. "No, seriously. I'm going to New York next month." 

 

Jessica knitted her eyebrows. "Next month?" 

 

Sehun nodded his head. 

 

"Why?" Suho asked.

 

"My dad made some business in New York, and he wants me to take good care of it." Sehun replied.

 

"H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter