Chapter 13.

Starting All Over Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I want to start over again, can we?"

 

"No. Sorry. We can't."

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 Silence invades them. He look aside trying to avoid her gaze. A tear dropped down from her cheeks, feeling weak, but still she is trying to be strong even how painful his statement is. Of course, she can't blame him, since she's the one who just heartlessly walked away before. 

 

"Oppa. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I regret everything I did in the past. I regret leaving you. " Said Taeyeon in a sad soft tone of her voice enough for him to hear. 

 

"Taeyeon, forget about the past. We are---"

 

She cuts him. "Oppa, I can't tell you how really sorry I am." She said as tears flow down from her cheeks. 

 

"Please, oppa." She begged as she cupped his cheeks. "Can you give me another chance?"

 

He removed her hands and shook his head. 

 

Once again, silence invades them. Taeyeon bursted into tears, she covered with her hand to prevent her from crying loud. 

 

"Hey. Stop crying." Baekhyun said as he cupped her cheeks and trying to calm her down.

 

"Just remember, Taeyeon. That I have loved you so much before. So when the time you leave, I was hurt so much. But time goes by, you deserve someone else." Said Baekhyun which makes Taeyeon to cry more. 

 

"I don't need someone else. I want you. Even now and then, I still love you." Taeyeon said which makes Baekhyun to remove his hands from her face. 

 

He remained silent not knowing what to say. He wanted to tell her something but he can't. He doesn't know what to do as he stay in his place, standing and just listening to her. 

 

"Why can't you just give me a chance? You don't even have a girlfriend to stop me from doing this." Taeyeon said as she wipe her tears away, but still it keeps on falling down.

 

"It's not like that." Baekhyun sighed in annoyance.

 

"Then why?! Is it because you don't love me anymore?! If that's the case, then let me prove to you that I love you! To show you that I need you that much! And to do everything to win your heart back! I'll do everything, Baekhyun. I'll do everything!!!" Taeyeon screamed at the top of her lungs, while tears keep flowing down from her cheeks. 

 

Baekhyun let out a heavy sighed, trying to calm himself. "Taeyeon, please. Just stop this." He turned his back on her and started to walk away. 

 

"I DESERVED AN ACCEPTABLE REASON, BYUN BAEKHYUN!" Taeyeon shouted which cause him to stopped from walking. He face Taeyeon and walk angrily towards her. 

 

"You don't have the rights to say that." Baekhyun said as he pointed his finger to Taeyeon's face which make her to feel scared. 

 

"Tell me, Taeyeon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter