Chapter 14.

Starting All Over Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The clock strikes at 3pm. EXO-K is at their private room. As usual, they are doing some of their personal things. Like Chanyeol, who is playing the guitar. While Suho is studying. While Kai and Kyungsoo are watching some football game. Baekhyun on the other side is just sitting on the couch, surfing the net using his S3 phone. And Sehun? He may be somewhere around the school.

 

The door opened causing everyone to looked up.

 

"Hey, Sehun." Suho greeted. 

 

 

He walk towards and stop infront of Baekhyun causing him to stop looking at his phone and looked up to the person who's standing infront of him. 

 

"Let's talk." Said Sehun while he flustered a cold expression on his face. 

 

Everyone stop on what they are doing as they hear Sehun's cold voice signalling that there is something wrong. 

 

Baekhyun sighed and stood up. "I still have class." He lied. He knew that Sehun is going to talk about Taeyeon, and that why he wants to avoid it. 

 

He started to walked away, but Sehun harshly grab his arm and punch him hard on the face that made Baekhyun to land on the ground. 

 

"Ya! Sehun-ah! What are you doing?!" Suho shouted and grab Sehun's arm to keep him away from Baekhyun. Kai and Kyungsoo stood up as they saw what happened while Chanyeol helped Baekhyun to stand up. 

 

"Step back. It is none of your business." Sehun angrily said as he flinch his arms from Suho's hand. 

 

"This is between me and Sehun. The rest leave." Baekhyun said and the four silently leave the room. 

 

"What now?" Baekhyun spoke when he hear the door closed signalling that the four already leave. 

 

"Why did you dump her?!" Sehun exclaimed. 

 

Baekhyun looked aside. "I thought you knew that it's over. Starting over is not in my vocabulary." 

 

Sehun smirked. "Oh come on, Baek. Tell me that you are not that stupid!" 

 

Baekhyun stepped forward and straightly looked at Sehun while clenching his fist. "Do you really think that I will became a prideless man when she came back to me?" 

 

"Now that's the problem." Sehun exclaimed. "Pride, Baekhyun. Your pride."

 

"You always wanted to be on top. You want everyone to please you first. You want everyone to say sorry to you first. You even want to make things hard for her, even if you love her." Sehun said while looking at him in disbelief. 

 

Baekhyun was silent as hell. Everything that Sehun said was true and he feel guilty on it. Then he realized that it is not about Taeyeon, the problem is him. He was scared of bringing back the past. 

 

"You know what? I'd gave up my feelings for Taeyeon because you still love her and she still loves you back. And I want her to be happy." Sehun said in a calm tone of his voice but still no words came out from Baekhyun's mouth. 

 

"You've lost the chance, Byun Baekhyun. And right now, I am not giving up on her. I love her." Said Sehun. He turn his back to Baekhyun and started to leave the room.

 

As soon as Sehun dissapeared on Baekhyun's sight, he directly punch the wall many times causing his hand to bleed. He realized how really stupid he was. And at the same time, he feel jealous the fact that Sehun will have the chance to have Taeyeon. 

 

He thought that after dumping her, it's a success for having a revenge. But it's not. Instead he feel guilty hurting the woman he love just because of his goddamn pride.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter