Chapter 25.

Starting All Over Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's friday, the day of the school's party. Baekhyun was lying on his bed, staring at the ceiling. He took a seconds to glance on the clock place on the table at the side of his bed. It's 1pm, he still have a lot of time to prepare for the party later.

 

He looked back at the ceiling and let out a heavy sighed. Couples of days have passed and still, nothing change. Taeyeon and him doesn't talked and he is still engage to Yoona. Nothing changes, except one thing. He's going to be married next week.

 

The wedding. He thought. He can't believe how weird or how cruel his family is. He did studied well and do everything to be a good son to them, but they given him no reward except for money. They provided me everything I need, but I realized that, I need freedom. Those cars, gadgets, and money doesn't really make me happy. I just wanted to be free and have Taeyeon in my arms. Why is it has to be this hard?

 

Hours have passed and he is still on his bed, staring at the ceiling. He glanced at the clock once again, and it's 3pm. He got a few hours to prepare for the party, but instead of getting up, he is still lying on his bed not wanting to leave. What's the point of getting up, anyway? Then he remembered that he still have to picked Yoona on her house, he sighed, showing that he doesn't have any choice but to stand up and do his thing. 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sehun woke up as he stretches his arms while letting out a yawn. He was about to stood up when he felt a pain on his head causing him to leaned his back on the bed. The feeling of being drunk is still there. He close his eyes as he remembered about what happened last night. He was drinking lots of beer at the bar with Kai, and they were talking about Taeyeon the whole time.

 

As he regained his conciousness, Sehun stood up from his bed and went to the bathroom to freshen up. As he stepped inside, he faced at the mirror to see himself wasted, hair is very messy, his clothes he use sleeping is the clothes he wore last night, and his eyes were swollen. Yes, he cried last night. He found it very embarassing, the fact that he cried infront of his bestfriend. He's sure that Kai will really laughed at him later. He shooked his head in dismay and started to took of his clothes to wash himself.

 

After taking a bath, he stepped outside and took a glance on the clock. The clock strikes around 3pm, and Sehun began to prepare himself for the party later. After hours of preparing, he looked at the mirror and he is satisfied on himself. He glance at the clock and its 4:56pm. Now its the time to picked Taeyeon up, so he stepped outside of the house and drive away.

 

After a few minutes, Sehun arrived and pressed the doorbell twice and it took seconds for Taeyeon to opened up.

 

"Hey." She greeted with a smile.

 

Sehun looked at her and smiled. "You looked beautiful, noona."

 

She let out a small laughed. "Thanks."

 

Both of them entered the car and drove off to their destination. Sehun was focus on the driveway, but he can feel the awkwardness between them.

 

"Noona."

 

Taeyeon who was focus on looking at the car's window until Sehun called her causing her to looked at him. "Hmm?"

 

"Since when are you quiet when I'm around?" He chuckled. 

 

Taeyeon let out a small laughed. "To tell you honestly, I found it hard to talk to you, since what happened at the covered courts." 

 

"I'm sorry about that." 

 

"No, I understand." She smiles. "I'm sorry about how I acted today. Let's just enjoy this day just like before." 

 

"That's what I want to hear." Sehun chuckled. Even if it hurts inside, he still happy about it. It's better this way. He thought. It hurts, but I know this will be gone soon.

 

The clock strikes around 6pm, and both of them entered the hotel. Their eyes traveled around the area to search for an empty chair to seat on. Taeyeon saw Jessica waved her hands, like asking for them to sit there. Both of them went to table on where Jessica is, Taeyeon took a seat beside her while Sehun sit beside Taeyeon. 

 

"Oh my god, Taeyeon. You looked beautiful. Isn't that the dress I gave you on your birthday years ago?" Jessica asked, still eyes looking at Taeyeon's outfit. 

 

Taeyeon nodded and chuckled. "Years have passed and I can't believe that this dress still fits on me." 

 

"See? I know that dress really fits on you." She smiled and move her eyes to Sehun. "Annyeong, Sehun-ah." 

 

"Hi, noona." Sehun smiled and bow his head a little bit. 

 

"You really looked handsome, Sehun-ah." Jessica said which cause Taeyeon to giggle at her actions. 

 

"Oh stop it, noona. You're teasing me again." Sehun said as he let out a small laughed. 

 

A minutes later, Chanyeol and Suho joined them. Chanyeol seat beside Sehun, and Suho seat beside Chanyeol. 

 

"Hey guys." Chanyeol greeted them as he gave Sehun, Taeyeon and Jessica a high five. While Suho greeted them one by one before sitting on his seat. 

 

"I bet this party is fun." Chanyeol said while looking at the surroundings. 

 

"Of course, its fun. I'm the one who organize this, you know." Jessica said in a matter-of-fact tone of her voice which cause everyone to laughed at her. 

 

"So, Is Baekhyun sitting with us?" Suho asked which cause everyone to put their attention to him. 

 

"Probably not. Especially when he is with his soon to be wife." Jessica rolled her eyes causing everyone to laughed again. 

 

"Hey, Kyungsoo! Kai!" Chanyeol shouted to them while waving his hands. Both of them walked towards the table. Kyungsoo walked towards Jessica and Taeyeon and gave them a peck on the cheek by greeting them before taking his seat beside Jessica. While Kai just nodded his head and high five with them and took a seat beside Kyungsoo and Suho.

 

"Hey, Sehun! How ya feeling about what happened la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter