Chapter 23.

Starting All Over Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day after the engagement party, Yoona was at Baekhyun's house early in the morning to prepare breakfast for him and to go with him at school. 

 

"Can you call Baekhyun to go downstairs?" Yoona asked the maid as she finished cooking the pancakes. While the maid just nodded and do her task. 

 

After a few minutes, Baekhyun went down and saw Yoona busy preparing the table. 

 

"What are you doing here?" Asked Baekhyun while fixing his neck tie.

 

She looked up and smiled. "Oh, you're here. Good morning, oppa." 

 

"You made all of this?" Baekhyun asked while pointing at the food that is served on the table. 

 

Yoona nodded her head. "Sit down, oppa." 

 

Baekhyun took his seat and started eating. While Yoona also took her seat but her smile vanished since she was upset because Baekhyun didn't even compliment the effort that she made.

 

"Oppa. Is it delicious?" Yoona flustered a smile as she was trying to lightened up the mood.

 

Baekhyun just nodded his head causing the girl to let out a sighed. Awkward silence invades the room, only the sound of the plate can be heard.

 

"Oppa." Yoona cleared . "Do you remember when you asked me what should I do when the person I love doesn't love me back?" 

 

He looked up upon hearing her question. "Well, I'm not giving up on that person." Yoona said while eyes looking straightly at him. 

 

Baekhyun awkwardly looked down and he cleared his throat. "Yoona, I think we have to stop th--"

 

She cuts him. "Why? Is it because of Taeyeon?"

 

Baekhyun directly looked up as he was shock to Yoona's sudden question. While Yoona's eyes started to water, so she looked down and started touching her own food. 

 

"I can't believe you did those things to her during our engagement party." She shook her head in dismay as a tear dropped from her cheek. 

 

Baekhyun can see that Yoona is already crying even she is looking down. He held her hands and said "I'm sorry." 

 

"No, it's okay. I'm fine, really." She said as she wipe her tears. "You can't have her anyway since we're getting married." 

 

Baekhyun sighed in frustration. 

 

"Look, Baekhyun. I will do everything just to have you." She said as she held his hand. 

 

"Yoona..." Before he could speak, Yoona already stood up. 

 

"I'm going to school first." Yoona said, then she walked away from him. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Taeyeon was at the back of the school, sitting on one of the bench while looking at the view of the garden. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter