Chapter 24.

Starting All Over Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"She deserve to be slap about what happened yesterday, oppa!"

 

"It's not her fault. So, you don't have the rights to hit the woman I love." 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Baekhyun, let me go!" Taeyeon said as she tried to flinch her arms to Baekhyun's grip. For the nth time, he just ignored her and pretend that he didn't hear. Instead, he just dragged Taeyeon with him.

 

 

"Let me go, please!" Taeyeon pleaded, and finally Baekhyun remove his grip and turn to face her with an annoyed looked.

 

Both of them were standing at the hallway, where there are no people except them.

 

"What do you think you're doing?!" Once again, Taeyeon shouted. Baekhyun can really tell that she was really angry on what he did earlier. He expect this to happened, but he just can't let Taeyeon got hurt.

 

"I'm just doing the right thing." Baekhyun said in a calm tone of his voice. Taeyeon find it annoying when everything looks serious and he is still trying to keep calm.

 

"Right thing?!" Taeyeon's brows knitted. "Baekhyun, that's the worst thing you've ever did!"

 

After hearing her statement, he felt a sudden pain in his heart. He expect Taeyeon to be mad, but he didn't expect her to say those words to him. He expect that Taeyeon will show a little admiration of what he did, but its not. Instead, she was very mad. He just can't hold himself to tell Yoona the truth that he loves her. And her? Baekhyun began to think. I've already did my part. And you? When will you tell everyone that you love me? 

 

He just sighed and looked down as his eyes started to water. What he did was the braviest thing, but for her... it's a worst thing. And that make him feel the pain.

 

Taeyeon sighed as she put her hand on her head. "You are just making the situation worst."

 

He looked up. "Whatever the situation is, we can work this out."

 

"Baekhyun..." she sighed in frustration. "You're getting married."

 

Baekhyun's brows tightened. "So what? You want me to stop? What about what happened last night then? That was nothing?"

 

"Look, what happened last night really means a lot to me." She said as she held his hand. "But we just have to end it there. And like what I said, if we are really meant to be, it will be."

 

"Taeyeon, I don't want to let go of you." He said while holding tightly on her hand.

 

"You have to. For your company's sake. Your father needs you. Will you do it for me?" She flustered a force smile.

 

"Attention, students." The speakers of the hallway near them, caught their attention. "Please proceed to the covered courts for some futher announcement."

 

"I'll go first. Let just meet there and pretend nothing happened." Once again, she flustered a force smile. She didn't wait for his answer and directly turn her back on him before he could stop her.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Everyone gathered at the covered courts as they heard the voice on the speakers. The place went crowded as lots of students gathered around, standing while facing the stage. After a few moments, Taeyeon saw Jessica went up on the stage, walking like a boss towards the center of the stag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter