Chapter 17.

Starting All Over Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been 3 days have passed when Taeyeon got hospitalized. She's been discharge since yesterday and was allowed to enter her class.

 

"Omo! I'm late!" Taeyeon glance at her watch while running along the hallway.

 

/bogsh/

 

"Ouch..." a voice groaned in pain as Taeyeon bumped into someone causing the both of them to fall down on the floor.

 

"Oww.." Taeyeon groaned in pain, she glance at the girl who she bumped into and hurriedly stood up to help her.

 

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry. I'm really really sorry. Are you okay?" Taeyeon carefully asked while helping the girl to stand up.

 

"No, it's okay. I'm fine." The girl said as she let out a small smile while fixing her uniform.

 

Taeyeon notice her books fell on the floor so she manage to pick it up and handed it to the girl.

 

"Thanks." She smiled.

 

"I'm really sorry. I'm in a hurry that's why I'm running. I'm really sorry." Taeyeon said as she bowed many times causing the girl to chuckled at her cuteness.

 

"It's okay, really. No big deal." She said as she flustered a reassuring smile. "Im Yoona, by the way. You can call me Yoona."

 

"Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon." She smiled and reach her hand which Yoona gladly grabs it and shake hands with her.

 

"It's nice to meet you, Taeyeon." Yoona smiled.

 

"You too." Her brows knitted when she realized that it's her first time to see Yoona in their school. "It's my first time seeing you here.  I guess we are not in the same year." 

 

"I'm first year college. Actually, I'm a transferred student." She smiled. 

 

"Oh... Welcome, Yoona." Taeyeon let out a small laugh. 

 

"Thanks. By the way, do you know where is room A201?" She carefully asked. 

 

"Ah de. It's on the second floor, 1st room in the hallway." Said Taeyeon while pointing at the stairs. 

 

"Thanks." Yoona smiled. "I'm so glad to meet you, since I don't have any friends here." She pouted.

 

Taeyeon giggled at her cuteness. "Let's be good friends, then." 

 

"Really?" She clasped her hand while Taeyeon nodded. 

 

"That's great. Catch you later, then. I gotta go to my class." Said Yoona while waving her hand. 

 

"Oh right. I'm already late for my next class." Taeyeon let out a small laugh. "Cat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter