Chapter 26.

Starting All Over Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Whatever. I'm still marrying him. And that's next week. No one's stopping me."

 

"You are just being a pathetic fiance or soon to be wife, Yoona. Very pathetic. I swear."

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

It was Sunday morning, when Yoona was at her room, sitting at her makeover table with a mirror infront of her. She looked at herself in the mirror, while the stylist were busy doing her hair. 

 

"Done." The stylist said. "You looked very pretty, Ms."

 

She smiled as she looked at herself in the mirror. She had a make up on her face and her hair was tied into a bun. "Thanks."

 

The door opened which cause both of them to turn their heads. Yoona stood up as she saw her parents entered her room. While the stylist stepped outside the room to give them some privacy. Her mom were wearing a blue long gown, while his father wore a tuxedo as a formal attire. She can't help but smiled by looking at them.

 

"Oh my god, Yoona. You're so pretty." Her mom said as she clasped her hand and looked at her head to toe.

 

"Hi mom." She smiled.

 

"Yoona." Her dad called. "Congratulations, my dear."

 

"Thanks, dad." She smiled and give his father a hug.

 

It is her wedding day, and the day that she was going to marry the man she truly loves. She's happy with it. But part of her, she feels sad. She doesn't know why, but there's something she felt that she doesn't understand.

 

"Are you really sure about this?" His dad asked which makes Yoona's smile to vanished. Instead of answering, she just slowly nodded her head.

 

"No offense, my dear. But Baekhyun doesn't seems happy about this." Her mom said as she flustered a worried expression on her face. That didn't offend her, anyway. Her mom sounded like she was really concern about her, which is she really is.

 

"Someday he will." She flustered a force smile.

 

"But---"

 

She cuts her mother. "Stop. I don't want to talk about it." Yoona said in a soft tone of her voice which makes her mom to shut and understand her.

 

"Well, no matter what decision you make. We are always here to support you." His dad said as he patted her head causing her to smile.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

The clock strikes around 9am. The wedding has started. The music started to play, the people started to walked down the aisle, like flowergirls who were bringing a basket and throwing petals on the floor, and bridesmaids who had their arms wrap on their partner's hand, etc. A few minutes later, Yoona appeared while holding a bouquet of flowers, and her other hand were wrap on his father's arms. She smiled as she saw Baekhyun waiting for her, and started to walk along the aisle with his father beside her. She feels like everything is perfect now, and she wanted to burst into tears for being happy.

 

Her father handed Yoona's hand to Baekhyun, which he took it and smiled to his father. Yoona smiled at him, but he just gave her a force smile which cause Yoona's smile to vanished and was replace by a sad look. They both faced the priest, and the priest asked everyone to took their seats signalling that the ceremony will start. 

 

While the priest started his speech, Yoona can't help but looked at Baekhyun and observe his actions. Of course, Baekhyun was not smiling, and he didn't even looked at Yoona even just for a second which it makes Yoona to feel hopeless.

 

"You, Byun Baekhyun, do you accept Im Yoona to be your loyal wife?"

 

He answered without second thoughts, "I do."

 

"And you, Im Yoona, do you accept Byun Baekhyun as your loyal husband?"

 

"I do."

 

"Repeat after me." The priest said as he looked at the book he was holding.

 

"No, stop." Yoona said which cause the priest to looked up at her. Baekhyun quickly looked at her with his br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter