Chapter 21.

Starting All Over Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Should I go or not? Taeyeon thought.

 

Taeyeon was silently walking on the hallway while looking down at the invitation that Yoona gave her last week. Today is their engagement party, and Taeyeon didn't prepare anything at all.

 

As Taeyeon heard the bell rings, she put the invitation on her bag, and entered her class. As she entered her class, she goes to her assign seat which is beside Baekhyun's seat. Their eyes met, but Taeyeon quickly looked away to avoid his gaze. 

 

"Class. Get your book cause we will have a long seatwork. If you don't have a book, step outside and you'll get a zero in this seatwork." The professor said, then the students began to get their book and settle in.

 

Taeyeon's eyes wide opened when she realized that she forgot her book.

 

"Aish.." Taeyeon muttered as she face palmed. 

 

"Who doesn't have a book? Raise your hand." Said the professor.

 

Taeyeon let out a heavy sighed and slowly raising her hand. But suddenly, Baekhyun grab her wrist causing the girl to stop and looked at him.

 

"Here." Baekhyun said as he put his book on her table.

 

Taeyeon's eyes blink in confusion. "W-what?"

 

Baekhyun release her wrist and raise his hand to caught the professor's attention.

 

"Mr. Byun, I can't believe that a top student like you forgot to bring his book." The professor shook his head in dissapointment. "Step out of the room, please."

 

As he hear the professor's statement, he calmly put his things on his bag.

 

"Ya.. what are you--"

 

He cuts her. "It's okay. It's just a seatwork, anyway."

 

"But..." Taeyeon was about to speak, but Baekhyun already stood up and leaves the classroom.

 

After 1 hour, Taeyeon finished the long seatwork and hurriedly went of the classroom to find Baekhyun. While walking around the campus she clasped her hand as she spotted Baekhyun walking with Chanyeol. 

 

"Baekhyun-ah." A voice called him from behind causing the both of them to turn around. 

 

Taeyeon's brows raised. "Can we talk?"

 

"Ahm.. I guess I'll leave you two alone." Chanyeol said as he quickly walked away, leaving the two in an awkward situation. 

 

"Hey, I just wanted to say Thank you for what you did earlier." Said Taeyeon while walking towards him and handed him back his book.

 

"That's nothing." He smiled as he grabs the book from her.

 

"But don't do that again." Taeyeon briefly answered causing Baekhyun's smile to vanished.

 

Taeyeon let out a heavy sighed as she looked at his eyes. "Baekhyun, I don't need your pity. So stop helping me because I don't need it." 

 

"Taeyeon, this is not about pity." Said Baekhyun as he grabs her arms and pulled her closer to him. "I seriously care for you." 

 

A tear dropped from her cheeks. "I can't move on if you keep doing this. So please, give me space. I'm tired, Baek. I'm really tired." 

 

She let out a heavy sighed as she wipe her tears. "Stop bothering me, because I know I am still nothing to you." 

 

"Taeyeon-ah, you are important to me. You are special to me. I mean it." Baekhyun said as he cupped her cheeks. 

 

She sighed and removed his hands on her cheeks. "Baekhyun... I'm being h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter