Chapter 1.

Starting All Over Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Sunday evening at Byun's Residence. One of the maids opened the door as someone knocks in. There a beautiful girl with a blonde hair entered the house. Then she goes to the living room.

"HEY!" Jessica greeted the guy with a playful slap on his back.

"Ow! Jess! Do you really need to hit me?" The guy said annoyingly. Jessica chuckled.

"What are you doing here? Visiting me again?" He smirked.

Jessica raised her eyebrows and start talking in english "FYI, Why the hell should I visit you? Like Oh my god."

"W-what?" The guy asked. He's not really fluent in english and Jessica talks fast.

"I said... you need to improve your english" Jessica said in korean.

"Do really need to annoy me?" Jessica chuckled. He just sighed.

"What are you doing here anyway?" But before Jessica speak someone entered the living room which cause them to look at that person.

"I invited Jessica to have dinner here since her parents are away due to business vacation." Mrs. Byun smiled.

"Annyeong!" Jessica bowed to Baekhyun's mother.

"Jessie~ you are so beautiful as always." Mrs. Byun complimented.

"Thanks Aunt." Jessica smiled.

Baekhyun scoffed as he hear that, causing Jessica to sent some death glares to him.

"Dinner is ready now. Come on, kids." Mrs. Byun said.

"Weee~ I love dinner!!" Jessica happily said while going to the dining room. While Baekhyun walks lazily until he reach the dining room.

--

The 4 are happy chatting while eating their dinner. Well, except for Baekhyun. He is a kind of person who doesn't talk much when there are family dinner.

"....And I'm also excited because Taeyeon is going back here in korea." Jessica happily said.

That sentenced stop Baekhyun on touching his food.

Taeyeon? Did she just say Taeyeon? Baekhyun thinks.

He looked at Jessica as he clenched his fist.

"Really? That's great. It's been awhile since I saw Taeyeon when you are still 3rd year highschool." Mrs. Byun exclaimed.

"Time flies so fast then." Mr. Byun chuckled.

"Yeah~ So happy to hangout with her soon." Jessica said not noticing Baekhyun's mood.

"I'm done. Please excuse me~" Baekhyun stands up and proceed to his room. As he leaves, Jessica wonder on Baekhyun's sudden change of mood.

"Did I say something wrong?" Jessica wandered.

"Oh no dear. Don't worry about him. He's just liked that." Baekhyun's father said.

"I know, Uncle." Jessica chuckled. But she knows there is something wrong. Then she remember.... . I should have not mention Taeyeon's name infront of him. I forgot that he hates her. Pabo. Jessica face palmed.

"Something wrong, Jess?" Mrs. Byun asked.

"Ahm.. Nothing." She smiled. Jessica decided to talk to Baekhyun since she felt sorry for making him mad.

"I'm full. Gotta go upstairs. Thanks for today. Please excuse me." She smiled and bowed to Baekhyun's parents and directly go to Baekhyun's room.

Baekhyun's POV

"....And I'm also excited because Taeyeon is going back here in korea." Jessica said.

Taeyeon. That name. A name that can bring me to my past. A past that I don't want to remember. I leave the table and proceed to my room.

*bogsh* I hardly pun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter