A Date or What?! part 1

Love Always Finds It's Way

Finally they hit the road after all drama that ensued with jaejoong all shouting & him teasing, but now thay were good to go, jaejoong wasn't sulking either.

They arrived at the cinema hall , while yunho parked the car , jaejoong looked around , & when he returned they both made their way inside  together.

' Ah , it's been such a long time since the last time I saw a movie at the theatre', said yunho walking in step with jaejoong.

They stood there for a long while, going through the different movie posters,' What should we watch?', asked jaejoong , eyes still trained onto the posters.

' You decide, today is your day, you decide & we act ', said yunho.

' But still you have to help me out here', whined jaejoong.

' Ok, what genre do you like action, romantic or adventure? There's only these three genre here at present ', said yunho.

' Let's watch this one, the adventurous one', said jaejoong excitedly pointing towards a poster .

' Frozen', yunho read out loud.

' It's an animated movie , are you sure you wanna watch this one?', confirmed yunho.

' So what I like animation movies, I've watched the beauty & the beast like thousands of time', said jaejoong proudly.

' Ok , ok', surrendered yunho,' I'll go get the tickets while you can buy something to munch through the film , right?', asked yunho.

Jaejoong bought a large popcorn, while yunho bought the tickets.

The entered the dark cinema hall , soon found their seats.

Throughout the movie jaejoong was excited, ofcourse the movie was really great, the songs were amazing, & jaejoong was curious with whom would the lead actress end up with?

Mostly there were young couples & families watching the movie.

Somewhere along jaejoong had pointed to the young couple into the corner , who were kissing or as might say making out & yunho had pulled his hand down saying it was rude pointing fingers at others.

But jaejoong had just shrugged.

All in all the movie was a good mood lifter , it was too fluffy , & funny too.

Jaejoong all the way back to the car was imitating one of the character named " Olaf" & said in the same tone,' Hi I'm Olaf , & I like warm hugs', he said extending his both hands out , unfortunately it hit a poor guy on his forehead, who was also whisking over towards his car.

Jaejoong bowed & apologized, while yunho was trying hard not to laugh at the man's face.

Jaejoong hissed at him when he passed by him, & when they were finally in the confines of their car, yunho was cooed.

He laughed till tears were leaking out of the corner of his eyes, & jaejoong hit him on his thigh,' It was not that funny ok'.

' Yes, it was, oh, you should change the dialogue to this ," I'm olaf, & I like to hit evey other person", laughed yunho starting the engine.

' Should I make it true in your case, hm?', threatened jaejoong forming a fist waving in front of yunho's face.

' Ok, Ok, where to now?', said yunho , moving the car to the road.

' For now , go straight', said jaejoong.

Yunho nodded & drived straight for some miles when suddenly jaejoong shouted,' Stop , stop yunho, stop', while desperately looking out through yunho's side, & hitting the dash board to prove his desperation.

Yunho hit the break, thinking something had happened, he turned to jaejoong , but jaejoong had already unbuckled his seatbelt & went out of the car, he skipped towards yunho's side & knocked on the window,' Come on out, what are you doing?', he said showing his 1000 watt bright smile.

yunho parked the car near the sidewalk & walked to jaejoong confusedly, Jaejoong pointed something behind him, & that's when he noticed it was an ice- cream parlour, he sighed,' you could've just said so , no need to shout, I thought someone died or something'.

Jaejoong smiled toothily & dragged him inside.

Eventhough it was late in the afternoon, the shop was packed to the brim, jaejoong sighed when he saw there were no tables available.

Yunho shook his head & dragged jaejoong to the counter to order, the lady there said that all the tables were occupied but yunho suggested that they can eat outside.

Jaejoong poked yunho's side , so as to gain his attention, & when yunho turned around to look at him, he raised 2 fingers in air like a kid & said ,' I'm gonna have 2 servings, I want them in cones, I want one Butterscotch ribbon & one chocolate chip ', the last part he said to the lady.

The lady smiled  & nodded , she looked at yunho , & yunho ordered One lemon crisp.

They both took their respective ice cream cones , yunho payed for them.

They both sat on deck of the car , enjoying the ice cream & ignoring the wierd & lingering gazes on them.

While jaejoong was still in the middle of finishing his first ice cream , yunho was already done with his one, he wiped his mouth with the handkerchief & waited for jaejoong to finish his.

It was hard to eat the ice cream when his both hands were engaged , seeing his discomfort, yunho held the other ice cream in his for him.

Jaejoong just smiled gratefully behind the ice cream cone.

The other ice cream had started melting , it was dribbling down on yunho's hand , so yunho the melting part to avoid getting his hands smeared with it.

Jaejoong whined at that,' Hey , you can't eat my ice cream, it's mine'.

' Then hurry up , it's melting, I don't wanna get my hands or jeans getting dirty', said yunho.

' Ok , you can have one or two bites, but not more than that', said jaejoong.

yunho took a large bite, & held the cone towards jaejoong's nose , just in time jaejoong turned to look at him , so some f the ice cream got smeared on his nose, but still jaejoong didn't mind it , he too took a large bite.

And so they shared the second cone, yunho would take one bite, & jaejoong would take another bite.

Eventhough jaejoong had warned yunho to two bites only, he let him have more, because even he knew with the speed he ate , he would never finish it.

A young couple who were passing by them saw the display & the girl fumed & looked at her boyfriend ,' See, look at them , he's so lovely, he is sharing his ice cream with his boyfriend, why can't you be like him', the girl said pointing at yunho & stomped away from her boyfriend.

Her boyfriend trailing behind her.

Yunho tried saying something but they were already past from where they sitting, ' but that was originally his, I'm not sharing', mumbled yunho.

Jaejoong started laughing,' Haha, she thought you were being a good boyfriend sharing your ice-cream with me ,haha, did you see her boyfriend's baffled expression, poor guy is in big trouble, because of you yunho yah', he said patting  yunho's shoulder.

Yunho too laughed,' Not my fault, here ', he said holding his handkerchief out for jaejoong.

Jaejoong leaned his face towards the handkerchief which was still in yunho's hand & rsther than taking it in his hand, he rubbed his nose on it to remove the ice cream smeared on his nose.

Yunho laughed at the unusual method of wiping , he hit jaejoong on the head lightly,' you clown '.

Jaejoong whined at the assualt & took the handkerchief to wipe his mouth.

They both jumped down from the deck , dusting their pants they settled into the car.

' Where to now?', asked yunho whilst buckling his seatbelt.

' To the Amusement park', shouted jaejoong ecscatingly.

' Are you on sugar high, you've been shouting too much since morning', said yunho.

' What?!', impaled jaejoong.

' See what I mean?', stated yunho, & ducked the blow which he saw coming towards his head.

' now , now Jaejoong you don't wanna kill your own husband, who'll take you to amusement park then, moreover, who will keep up with a feisty pants like you?', said yunho calmly.

He felt a hard punch on his shoulder & he grunted at the assualt, & glared at jaejoong & jaejoong glared back at him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Woof...long chap, I just recently watched' Frozen', & I loved it so much tht I re-watched more 2 times.........well, our yunjae r going 2 Amusement park....lots of fun...hope u enjoyed d chap ^ ^