Sunday morning fun !!!

Love Always Finds It's Way

yunho woke up groaning , he had to sleep some more, but suddenly the room was too cold for his own liking, he blinked his eyes & looked around the room & surely enough the window was open, the morning breeze was chilly, the comforter was also cold, he looked to his side towards the clock & saw it showing 9:00.

He groaned again, & rolled once over the bed, & then again, tangling his limbs in the cold comforter in the process.

He stood up from the bed & staggered towards the bathroom, since today was sunday , he had all the time in the world for his morning rituals, he picked up his toothbrush from the stand , & poured a fair amount of toothpaste on it, & started scrubbing his teeth, he walked back into the room, & then into the kitchen , with the toothbrush's end sticking out from one side of his mouth , & foam forming on his lips, he walked into the kitchen, where he saw jaejoong talking to someone on the phone , while sitting on the dinning table , legs dangling back & forth, he was humming from time to time as an answer , while the person on the other line was doing all the talking.

yunho assumed Jaejoong had also woken up just then, because his hair too was sticking in all directions & he still had his pajamas on, which was wrinkled.

He looked up at yunho when he saw him enter & smiled.

Yunho arched his eyebrows & pointed towards the phone.

' Dad ', mouthed jaejoong & again laughed at something his dad said.

Yunho sighed & walked to the basin & spit the foam out, gurgled his mouth with water , & cleaned it with water, he wiped his mouth with the hem of his pajama shirt & strode over to the kitchen counter, making coffee for himself, but then he paused ,turned around & asked,' Do you want some, I'm making coffee'.

Jaejoong nodded his head childishly & smiled , yunho laughed at that.

Jaejoong covered the mouth piece with his hand & said,' Do you even have to ask that?'.

It seemed that his dad had heard him, because he could hear jaejoong say,' Yeah, he just woke up now, yeah, do you want to talk to him?'.

' oh ok, no , he's taking me out today, I don't know where yet , yeah, do you wanna come too, we can all go together, we can call changmin too', he could hear the one - sided conversation, while he was making the coffee.

' Really, then you should take a good rest, we can do it some other time, health comes first, hm, ok, have some jasmin tea , it helps in soothing the nerves, & for the joint aches have some herbal tea , I would've made it for you, if I would've been there, yeah , I miss you too, & mommy too, you don't have to work so hard , I told you last time too, don't stress yourself out when you have yunho & all efficient employees around you, they can take some of your work load you know, yes & take a good rest & once again congratulations for your success  on the proposal, you've worked hard for it, yes I'm hanging up now, take care, love you too daddy', with that he ended the call & hopped down from the table.

' Yah , how has that old man worked hard , all he did was just reviving, while my team & I worked our asses off', acussed yunho while pouring the coffee into the mugs.

Jaejoong hissed at the word old man , & picked up a spoon from the table & threw it towards yunho, which hit him perfectly in the back.

Yunho turned around & glared at jaejoong , & looked at the thing with which he hit him.

' Don't call him old man , call him dad, respect yunho yah , show some respect towards your elders ', said jaejoong playfully.

' Oh you don't teach me that, & since you've took a path of assualting your own husband, no coffee for you', said yunho & picked up the other coffee mug & held it high above his head , where he knew jaejoong couldn't reach, & started calmly sipping through his mug.

Jaejoong tried to reach the mug, he even stood up on his tip toes, but to no avail, he couldn't reach it.

He started clutching yunho's arm for him to lower it & whined,' Yunho yah , you know how much I love the coffee you make , I can't make it like you do , even if I try, please, I'm sorry, hm, please give it to me', he shot the best puppy dog eyes he could muster towards yunho.

But yunho shook his head , nevertheless.

Jaejoong huffed ,' fine', & peered into the utensil in which he had made coffee, to see if fortunately there was some left behind, but no success there too.

He looked at yunho through squinted eyes , who was sipping his own coffee leisurely.

He walked over to yunho used all of his strength to tilt the mug through which yunho was sipping, towards himself, & took his mouth over to the rim of the mug , yunho started laughing at jaejoong's hysterics, this guy would go to any extend just to take a sip of his coffee, wouldn't he?

And he let jaejoong take a sip from his mug.

Jaejoong sighed happily , & yunho laughed again.

' You make the best coffee in the world , yunho yah , you know that', said jaejoong.

Yunho chuckled & lowered his other arm & handed the mug to jaejoong.

He hummed in answer,' Yeah, you've said that like thousands of times already , since our marriage'.

Jaejoong started sipping the coffee eagerly, sighing happily from time to time, & complementing him.

Yunho put his empty mug into the sink & ruffled jaejoong's disheaveled hair while making his way out of the kitchen.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Wooh......such a long chap........I might update next chap  today........so stay tuned.....n thnx 4 all d wonderful comments> <

check out my other stories too.....*wink wink*..............haha.