Our first fight & someone's coming.....

Love Always Finds It's Way

' Well then , fine, let's go, & we can talk while I drive', yunho tugged jaejoong down the stairs, his blanket still draped over his shoulders, floating in the air behind him, behind him jaejoong was struggling not to miss a step, & to stop yunho,' Yunho what is wrong with you?', jaejoong screeched.

They reached the livingroom, Mr. Jung who was reading a newspaper, & Mrs. Jung who was serving  a tea  looked up at the noise, to find their son dragging a clueless jaejoong out of the house, Mrs. Jung frowned,' Yunho, honey, where are you taking jaejoong?'.

' HOME ! ', he shouted, jaejoong looked at them helplessly, Mr. Jung stood up,' Is it a way to leave, show some manners boy, you are not even bidding goodbye properly forget about disrespectfully dragging your wife out of here', he voiced out sternly. Yunho ignored the comment completely,' Atleast let me take the clothes that I wore yesterday', jaejoong hissed looking down at his pajamas,' No need, nobody gonna see what you're wearing once you are in the car', yunho put on his shoes, jaejoong scrambled to do the same, no use in figthing the inevitable, he was once again dragged even before he could tie his shoelaces, jaejoong sighed as he was pushed into the passanger seat, yunho threw the blanket in the backseat, & pulled the car out of the driveway.

' Ok, now mind telling, what is this all about? you've been acting like an crazy bull since you woke up', jaejoong glared at him,' Did the fever finally get to your head?', now it was yunho's turn to glare at him,' Eyes on the road', jaejoong said curtly.

' I don't take orders from you'.

' Doesn't mean , I do', jaejoong hissed,' The little incident back there ,Mom & dad were watching so I didn't say anything, don't think you can control me , if it'd have been any other day, I would've kicked you in your shin before I let you drag like a weakling'.

The car stopped at the signal, yunho scoffed, jaejoong turned to look at him,' Did you just scoff, you think I can't hit you?', he asked seriously.

' No, I'm pretty sure you can hit me, I'm not at all doubting that fact, that's what you've done since day one in our marriage', he drawled.

' What did you say?', shrieked jaejoong.

' Just what you've heard', shrugged yunho, jaejoong hit him on the shoulder, ' SEE, See what I mean !', growled yunho pointing at jaejoong, the light turned green just then, jaejoong pointed to the light, & cocked an eyebrow at him, yunho muttered some curses,' You know even I can hit, & if I once start hitting, it can turn pretty nasty', he threatened,' I'd like see you try', yunho stared at him for a second & grunted, hitting the steering wheel a few times,he started driving once again.

Jaejoong smirked, looking in front, 'You will never hit me yunho yah, I know, you're too much of gentleman to hit me', he mused.

The remaining ride was quiet, yunho driving without another word, & jaejoong straing out of the window, from time to time jaejoong would turn to look at yunho, who seemed to be fuming, his jaw & lips set in a grim line,' What ticked the man off?', jaejoong wondered, just when he was about to voice out his query, yunho stopped the car, & got out even before him, jaejoong frowned, he stepped out of the car, & called out yunho's name a few times but the man was already through the stairs,' Ok, I get it, you don't want to talk to me then I won't talk to you either, you started it finally, a war Jung Yunho, & I'm not gonna sit back either', jaejoong screamed.

But the said man ignored him completely, & went inside the apartment, locking the door behind him,' You pathetic **s, playing childish games, are we? Go to hell, Jung', jaejoong screamed on top of his lungs, as he tried to open the door, which won't budge, so in the end jaejoong had to punch in the code.

                                                                                                     ~

The whole day was a disaster, jaejoong was mad for the whole day, even little things did the trick to tick him off, the ever smiling- dazzling-guy was literally hanging with a drak,gloomy cloud over his head.

 yunho was no different , the ever so calm,calculative businessman was making too many mistakes, every file he opened ended up being a mess, he was a mess, by the time of lunck break.

Jaejoong's boss decided to let him off early , so he could get his wits together, jaejoong sighed & slumped on the couch, he tried to get some sleep, but the morning incidence won't leave his mind, he started talking to himself loudly,' He started it, yeah, it's his fault, he wouldn't tell me why he is so mad, so it's his fault, yeah that's right', he once again closed his eyes, just to open them again,' Did I say a lot in the morning? Is that why he is mad? What did I say, I don't remember anymore', jaejoong shrieked,' Oh my God, I don't remember if I said too many unnecesary things', he rubbed his hands over his face in distress.

' What I'm gonna do now?', he whined pacing back & forth, he stopped infront of the phone, pondering over the options, he dialed a familiar number, the other line answered on the third ring,' Hello', the other line said sternly.

' Y-Yunho', jaejoong whispered nervously, there was some shuffling on the other side, & jaejoong frowned, when yunho just hummed as an answer.

' I-I', there was some more shuffling,' Do you have anything important to say, I'm in a meeting, & I've a lots of work jaejoong', yunho bit out harshly, jaejoong cringed at the tone.

' But it's lunch break', jaejoong frowned,' Well , some people do have work jaejoong, lunch break or not', yunho replied.

' But you don't wanna repeat what happened yesterday, do you? Did you have your lunch?', jaejoong asked.

' Yes', growled yunho,' What is your problem? Can't you speak a bit I don't know more nicely, seeing as someone is concerning over your health', jaejoong scowled.

' No, & you know what deal with it', with that yunho cut the call.

' What is wrong with him? Argh', screamed jaejoong, he punched the pillow a few times before snuggling his head into it, first time after marriage jaejoong cried himself to sleep.

Jaejoong woke up two hours later, his eyes watered again at the memory of the phone call, yunho was never the one to be outrageous, What had happened to them? Yunho never made him cry, ever, uptill now, he sniffled & picked up the phone this time dialling another familiar number, the phone rang five times, before it was answered.

' Hello, changmin', jaejoong's voice cracked a bit at the end.

' Hyung, are you okay?', changmin asked concernedly,' yeah, I'm fine, is mom home?', he asked.

Changmin nodded, & then realised jaejoong could not see him, so he answered,' I'll call her for you'. It was only seconds before Mrs.Jung's voice flodded through the earpiece,' What is it honey? I'm sure you're bored today, do you wanna--', but she stopped in mid-sentence when jaejoong started crying over the phone.

' I don't know what I did? I don't know--Mom, he hates me, he hates me', jaejoong wailed.

' Calm down honey, talk slowly, who hates you?', Mrs.Jung asked softly.

' Y-yunho, he won't talk to me, he h-he won't tell me why he is mad at me? What is he angry at? He hates me, now , mom', jaejoong wailed even loudly.

' No Sweetheart,I'm sure he doesn't hate you, Did you guys fight? I must've known with the way he dragged you out? Oh My God, Did he hit you or something?', Mrs. Jung shrieked.

' N-No, he didn't, he'd never, but he won't talk to me, Why won't he talk to me?', hiccuped jaejoong.

Mrs. Jung pitied jaejoong,' It's okay baby, give him some time, he'll come around, where would he go? He will come home in the end', before jaejoong could talk, Mrs. Jung beat him ,' And I'm quite sure, he will be no different, ofcourse he won't be bawling his eyes out like you', & jaejoong snickered at her attempt to make him feel a bit relieved,' but he will be battered too, the first fights in the marriage are quite nerve-wrecking, but they're chersihable in their own way,you remember them always, Oh young love, & all the first experiences', Mrs. Jung sighed happily, it was then jaejoong realised that it was their first big fight in their marriage, he never really thought that even yunho & him could end up fighting, he smiled at the thought, but the smile soon turned into a pout, he was not letting yunho go without a fight, he was going to go find out reason behind his blind rage.

They chatted for some more time, with changmin yapping something from time to time in between their conversations.

                                                                                                     ~

Yunho shifted from one foot to another, took a deep breath & opened the door to their flat, he frowned when he saw no lights in the livingroom, he took off his shoes, & tiredly flunged his tie off, throwing it into a corner, he put his briefcase down & stepped inside livingroom, which was dimly lit by the light coming from the kitchen, he turned towards the kitchen to see jaejoong sitting stifly on the chair, with his propped up on the dinning table, Jaejoong looked up at his shuffle of his feet, yunho leaned on the doorframe as jaejoong looked up at him grimly, his eyes were red & puffy, yunho noticed, & yunho cringed inwardly at the accusation flashing in those orbs for their such a condition, jaejoong stared at him & he stared back.

' I didn't make dinner', jaejoong said without breaking the eye contact.

Yunho cleared his throat & nodded curtly,' Do you want to--', yunho pointed towards the front door. Jaejoong shook his head, holding his hand up eventually silencing yunho,' We need to talk', jaejoong said motioning towards a chair.

Yunho slumped into the seat, popping up the first few buttons of his shirt open & rolling up the sleeves till his elbow, he nodded at jaejoong to continue, jaejoong cleared his throat,' I'm sorry', jaejoong started nervously, looking at yunho for any reaction, yunho looked up at him in utter surprise,' I'm sorry, if you are mad at something I said in the morning, we can talk about it--', yunho shook his head, straightning a bit,' It's not you, it's me', he said softly,' I'm even surprised you said sorry, actually that should be my line, I'm sorry', yunho sighed forlornly, jaejoong was really not expecting that, so he could only gape at yunho, he totally forgot what he was going to say next.

' I think the fever really did get to my head in the end', yunho tried lightning the moment, jaejoong smiled,' So does that mean we're okay?'.

' Yeah, absolutely', yunho nodded,' I'm sorry, about the afternoon phone call, you know, there was a lot to do, the files from previous day, & all the work, & then there was this devil jessica--', yunho scratched his not so itchy head.

' That was the first time, you ever shouted at me you know, & honestly I was hurt', jaejoong added.

Yunho nodded grimly,' I'm sorry', he meant it, he looked up & took jaejoong's hand in his & interwined their fingers, jaejoong squeezed his hand in comfort,' It's okay', jaejoong smiled.

Yunho smiled, he stood up from his chair & walked near jaejoong, all the time without breaking their joined hands, he crouched in front of jaejoong, & examined his face, jaejoong blushed & roamed his hand uncertainly over his face,' W-What ?', he stuttered,' Is there something on my face?', but yunho just pushed his hand away from his face,' you cried', yunho wondered aloud, his face too serious, jaejoong's face burned once more, he averted his eyes away from yunho's heated gaze , he tried freeing his hand from yunho's grasp, only to have him tug his hand more forcefully, making jaejoong bend down with the force, coming face- to- face with yunho, jaejoong's feeling went haywire , his nostrils were filled with sweaty & musky scent, his eyes drooped as yunho breathed " a sorry" just over his lips, & his eyes finally closed as yunho kissed his cheek, & then his left eyelid, then his right eyelid, then below his both eyes, eventhough they were feather light, innocent kisses, jaejoong felt intoxicated, his stomach swarmed with thousands of butterflies, he leaned more & more into yunho, he wished yunho would kiss him on the lips?! He felt his heart hammer in his chest , when yunho kissed him on the tip of his nose, he waited with an eager anticipation for the one kiss, his breathing laboured slightly, he felt a warm breath over his lips, this was it, his first real kiss on the  LIPS ?! There noses were about to brush lightly, when.........ring ....ring.......

The phone ringed loudly breaking the two apart instantly, yunho cleared his throat loudly, clambering up to his feet in an instant, jaejoong looked around , also staggering to his feet, scratching the back of his head, yunho turned around , & again turned around like an helpess deer who has lost direction, jaejoong who was about to head out of the kitchen bumped into yunho's chest when he turned around so suddenly, the ringing phone was ignored all together,' Uh, shower , yeah, I should go--', yunho pointed towards his back, walking backwards, jaejoong nodded wringling his hands,' Yeah, you should do that--', he laughed nervously, he was about to warn yunho about the couch, but the man was already bumping into it's back, he staggered a bit but steadied himself,' Right', yunho nodded to himself.

' The phone, I'll take the phone---', jaejoong muttered smiling awkwardly,' yeah, yeah', yunho smiled & pointed to the phone that was just under his nose.

But before jaejoong could advance towards the phone, it voicemail,' Hi yunho , it's me Seohyun, I got your number from the Jung house, imagine my face when I heard you're married, but anyway I'm not calling to talk about your marriage, I'm here in seoul, & I want to meet you, so call me maybe, tomorrow would be wonderful for lunch I mean, so if you want to, call me on this number, I wanna see if my sweet pie, is still the same , oh god did I say that? Does your wife checks voicemails, if so I hope she's not a jealous bit**. Oh God, again did I say that? how do I delete it, sh*t    ok forget it, apologize to her for me will you? anyways miss you, call me ah...', the voicemail ended with a moan....moan?! Yunho stood there frozen, & jaejoong was left with his mouth gaping at the phone.

' Sweetpie ?! seriously', jaejoong cocked an eyebrow.

' She was a friend, good old friend', yunho said slowly.

' More like good old girlfriend , huh?', jaejoong tapped his foot asked suspiciously.

' We dated for only one month in college, I swear', yunho raised his hands up,' I don't know what she wants with me now?!', he exclaimed.

Jaejoong nodded but he still looked suspiciously at yunho,' We didn't do it, if that's what you're worried about', yunho mumbled.

' You mean, you've done with others?!', jaejoong shrieked,' Wait a minute, how many were there--I mean your girlfriends, how may of them? ofcourse with a face like that there were many--', jaejoong huffed.

' Why does it matter?', yunho looked around.

' Are you seriously asking me that?', jaejoong pointed a accusatory finger,' Yes, yes, I'm asking you that', yunho exasperated.

' Oh My God, Did you sleep with each & every one of your girlfriends?', jaejoong shot him an unbelievable look.

' W-What? Where did you come to a conclusion like that from?', yelled yunho.

' Then tell me, how many?', jaejoong crossed his hands in front of his chest.

yunho sighed,' Only two', yunho said. Jaejoong gasped, yunho looked bewildered,' I meant two girlfriends, & I slept with only one for the matter of fact, & before you ask I was very much drunk, thank you', yunho added,' And why is it of so much surprise to you, it's not like you're ---', yunho stopped when jaejoong shifted from one foot to another, avoiding eye contact.

' Oh My God !', yunho exclaimed, hiding the soon breaking smile on his face behind his hand,' What ?', jaejoong squeaked.

' You're a ---', yunho raked his eyes over jaejoong's body , suddenly jaejoong felt as if he was under yunho's gaze,' Don't say it, & don't you dare laugh', jaejoong squeaked, yunho smiled,' I won't , I promise', he crossed over his heart,' but are you really-- I mean not even---', jaejoong pushed him towards the bathroom,' Shower shower', he prattled like a mantra, which made yunho chuckle.

                                                                                                        ~

' Hey, do you wanna go out for dinner, since you've not made any?', yunho slumped onto the couch beside him, throwing the towel away he was using a minute ago to dry his hair, jaejoong turned to nag yunho about his bad habit but his words died in his throat, a big mistake to look at yunho just after shower, is that he usually is without any shirt, yunho turned to him questioningly, & all the muscles rippled due to the movement, jaejoong shook his head,' Put on a shirt, would you?', jaejoong turned to look at the t.v. screen again.

' Why it's just us anyway?', yunho shifted finding a comfortable position on the couch, which was leisurely draping his hand behind jaejoong on the couch, jaejoong was hit with a strong scent of shampoo, soap & something unique that was yunho, he concentrated on the screen,' So about dinner?', yunho asked after some minutes ticked by.

' I'm making ramen', jaejoong stood up instantly, heading towards the kitchen, yunho gazed at his back for a minute before turning back to the screen, making himself more comfortable on the couch.

Jaejoong leaned over the basin, breathing in & out, he looked at yunho & sighed, he headed to the bedroom to retrieve a simple t-shirt, & threw it in yunho's face, yunho looked up at him confusedly but jaejoong padded towards the kitchen without another word, yunho shrugged & placed the t-shirt below his head using it as a pillow to support his head.

' It's for wearing, you---big---dumb***', jaejoong yelled from over a boiling pot.

Yunho grumpily put on the t-shirt , glaring at jaejoong, through the whole dinner. 

                                                                                                        ~

Jaejoong tossed & turned in the bed, yunho groaned,' Stop tossing around, would you?'.

' So', jaejoong turned to his side & propped himself up on the elbow,' I forgot to ask in the whole Seohyun voicemail drama, what were you originally mad at me for?', yunho rolled his eyes before mirroring jaejoong's action.

' I searched for you in the whole house, & I didn't find you anywhere near in sight', yunho said in between yawns.

' Hmn-hmn', jaejoong hummed,' So? that's it, that was what you were mad at? What did you think I eloped with someone?', jaejoong asked incrudeously.

yunho sighed,' No, no, I saw you hugging a man', he finished.

' Hankyung', jaejoong corrected.

' yes', yunho glared. Jaejoong shrugged,' He's your neighbour, don't look at me like that', he said.

' Doesn't mean I go hugging all of our neighbours', yunho pinned.

' I wasn't hugging him becuase he's your neighb--- wait a minute, are you jealous of me?!', jaejoong asked wriggling his eyebrows.

' No thanks, I'm not interested in married men, that too with a kid already around', yunho cringed.

' Oops wrong question, were you jealous of him?', he asked slowly, shifting a bit closer, yunho flicked him on the forehead,' As if '.

Jaejoong nursed his forehead glaring at yunho's back,' All that drama just for one hug, hmpf, I even cried myself to sleep', jaejoong muttered to himself, pitying himself.

' Imagine me hugging that hot chick from the first floor, how would you feel?', yunho said after some time, making jaejoong bewildered.

' W-What hot chick? ', jaejoong shrieked, yunho just smirked, jaejoong shook him many times to get him answer his questions before huffing & giving up, jaejoong stared at the ceiling,' Selfish bastard ruined my sleep', he mumbled, trying to close his eyes, he felt yunho shift beside him before there was a warm hand caressing his own,' Good night', he felt a squeeze,' Dream of me with that hot chick', yunho snickered, jaejoong flunged the pillow from below his head towards yunho.

' You are not going to be alive to see tomorrow's morning, Jung ! '.

                                                                                                ~

' I'm sure it was here, where is it , where is it?', yoochun grunted when rammed into the wooden table, while reaching for the higher shelf.

' Ah, found it', he said in glee, he plucked out the picture from the photo album, & hopped around the livingroom holding it to his chest.

His cellphone ruined his little victory dance, he grumbled a ' hello'.

' Yes, I know, hey , did you get the information I asked you to find for me?', he asked.

' YES ! ', he exclaimed,' Love you man, message me the adress of this cafe , would you? And also when his shift starts, bye-bye', he ended the call, & started prancing around in glee once again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Suddenly wanted them to have a marital fight.......ofcourse I knw d reason was a bit dull......bt is yun really jealous???? n seohyun's coming.....what will jae do??? stay tuned to find out <33  Next chap is going to be fun !!!!  I'm dying to write it..........leave ur lovely comments !!!!!