of yunho lashing out & Jaejoong well......

Love Always Finds It's Way

Jaejoong rushed into the City Hospital, eyes wandering around from rows of bunk beds for one familiar face, when he saw him on the second last of the bunks, bandaged here & there, leaning his back onto a pillow with his eyes closed, & his hand resting lightly on his side, relief flodded over jaejoong when he found out that Changmin was not that gravely hurt.

He covered the distance between him & changmin briskly,' Hey', he took a seat beside changmin on the bed.

' Hey', changmin croaked , opening his eyes into slits.

Jaejoong carded his fingers through changmin's hair in soothing manner,' How are you feeling, buddy?'.

' Awful', he scowled.

' That's what you get for getting into a fight', jaejoong shrugged, changmin just groaned.

' Are we going to start the talking about how I should be a good student--behave & all?-- Because I don't wanna hear it, you know that's why I called you & not mom---', changmin grumbled.

Jaejoong chuckled,' Not now--but you'll be asked for answers sooner or later, young man', jaejoong ruffled his hair, & changmin turned to glare at jaejoong, when his gaze softened at jaejoong's bloodshot red & puffy eyes,' you cried', changmin traced the underlines of jaejoong's eyes wearily,' for me', he said almost guiltily.

' What did you think I'll laugh , when I know that you're in pain?', jaejoong's eyes watered yet again, at the sight of changmin's swollen cheekbone, the cracked lip, & the bandaged forehead,' Oh Changmin, Changmin, it must hurt so much, Oh God', jaejoong enveloped him into a hug, craddling changmin's head to his chest & kissing him on his head several times, ofcourse keeping in mind the injuries,' I'm glad you're not too badly hurt, thank God', jaejoong sighed.

' Don't thank God, thank Mr.Lee, our P.T. teacher, who dragged that Bulldozer off me', came the muffled reply, & jaejoong laughed & sniffed, nodding his head,' I will'.

' Let me go meet the doctor, & see what he has to say, & then we can go home', jaejoong smiled, wiping his eyes.

The color drained from changmin's face at the word " home",' we can't go home', he blurted out.

Jaejoong frowned.

' Not like this please---mom will kill me----', he whined.

' she's gonna find out anyway'.

' No-No', changmin shook his head,' I'm not going anywhere then, you can go back , I'll stay here, I'm not going back at home', changmin kicked his legs like a child.

Jaejoong sighed,' Ok, we're not going home, I'm taking you to our apartment, you happy now, you're such a scardy little cat', jaejoong shook his head & headed to the doctor's office.

' I'm not', he grumbled behind jaejoong's back.

                                                                                                     ~

Yunho stormed into the apartment , his face contorted in fury, jaejoong stood up from where he was seated,' Where is he?', yunho roared.

Jaejoong placed his palm over yunho's mouth & hissed,' Easy, he's sleeping, the drugs are finally kicking in, wouldn't want him waking up now', jaejoong shushed him up, & placed a hand on his chest in an comforting manner.

Yunho flicked his hands off from his chest & grit his teeth,' Why didn't you call me immediately, when everything happened?---no--no--more importantly why didn't he contact me? you-- do you think this is a joke, I was so worried--a-and who do I get a call from--my mom--you know my mom, about all that has happened & that too---', jaejoong placed a hand over his shoulder,' yunho--yunho yah, clam down, you're hyperventilating', he tried stopping yunho's outburst, by tracing soothing circles on his shoulder.

' I'm hyperventilating, Oh yes, I am, let's see how you'll react when the one person you love the most gets hurt, & he doesn't even deem you worthy enough to call you', yunho argued,' Do you have any idea how worried I was?', he muttered softly, controlling his breathing.

' I know', jaejoong nodded,' I do understand your heart , yunho, but--', Jaejoong ushered him into the sofa, with a soft push on his back.

' But what?', yunho asked miserably,' Doesn't he see me worthy enough to call in such a situation now, why did he call you, & not me first? Doesn't he trust me anymore? I would fight the world for him Jaejoong', yunho rubbed a hand through his face.

Jaejoong knew he should be insulted by that statement, but he understood yunho's misery. The guy's own brother had called his brother's wife first, not him, he had given his first preference to someone who he had just known for few months, he'd shown faith in someone else over his brother, & that made this brother's heart insecure, & hurt.

Jaejoong slid into the couch beside yunho, sitting close to yunho till their knees touched, he placed a hand on yunho's knee & squeezed it in sympathy.

Jaejoong had no intension of coming between two brothers, nor did he ever want yunho to feel insecure about anything because of him.

' He loves you', jaejoong whispered. That statement caused yunho to look up from his distress & gaze at jaejoong hopefully.

' Even till today, you're still his first preference, & he is yours, nobody has snatched away your place from his heart, not even me, yunho yah, you're still the one he'll always lean onto at such a times, trust me', yunho gazed into his eyes looking for amount of truth in his brown orbs, & jaejoong smiled encouragingly.

He saw the corners of yunho's lips quirk, till they bloomed into a relieved smile.

Yunho sighed tiredly, he loosened the tie & slumped back into the couch, he rolled his head until it ended on jaejoong's shoulder,' I'm sorry', he murmured very softly, it was so soft that jaejoong would've missed it if yunho was not so close to his ear.

' Why are you sorry?', jaejoong frowned, refraining himself from turning to look at yunho, that would cause yunho to roll his head to the other side, & jaejoong liked the feeling of yunho's head on his shoulder, & his tired but warm puffs of air on his neck, they comforted him in an odd but a good way.

' That was very harsh on you, to accuse you like that, I know you care for him, & you're not the type of person who'd create disputes between someone, I didn't mean all the things that I said', yunho nudged his shoulder by his nose in an apology, & jaejoong giggled trying to shrug off yunho.

Yunho just continued nudging his shoulder,' Forgive me ?', yunho's voice came muffled into his shoulder.

' Hm-hmm', jaejoong nodded causing his cheek to rub against yunho's hair, & jaejoong broke into a fit of giggles once again, as they tickled his cheek.

Yunho smacked him on his thigh,' Stop wriggling so much, I'm trying to sleep here', he said sternly, but jaejoong could hear the smile in his voice.

' Okay', whispered, patting yunho's head a few times.

For few seconds there was no movement from yunho's side, it was dead silence except for their breathing, & jaejoong listened for heavy breathing, before he asked in a hushed voice,' Are you asleep?'.

' Hm', yunho hummed, & jaejoong hid a smile by bitting his lips,' why?', yunho cracked an eye open.

' Nothing, I was just wondering what are we doing?', jaejoong shrugged, & then remembered about yunho's head, but it was too late, he felt yunho lift his head up , & jaejoong thought he would go to their room, but instead he found yunho's head in his lap now, yunho propped his legs on the couch, & looked up at jaejoong,' I don't know about you but I for sure am sleeping, wake me up after an hour or something', yunho closed his eyes, but opened them & smiled sweetly at him, all the while jaejoong was trying to grasp the situation, & he just gaped, as yunho took one of his arm to place it on his stomach, & the other in his hair, with that he closed his eyes & snuggled into jaejoong's hands.

Jaejoong laughed heartily,' Dork ! '. Yunho just smiled.

Jaejoong started swiping his fingers through yunho's locks, patting them from time to time, & yunho hummed contently.

After a few minutes, yunho's breathing became heavy, & jaejoong peered down at him curiously, & smiled to himself when yunho's lips parted slightly to release soft snores.

A groan from the side, made him snap his neck to his side at inhumane speed, it was Changmin.

Changmin was clutching at his bruised ribs, & limping towards the kitchen, Jaejoong was about to get up , but then he realised that yunho was sleeping.

Changmin glanced at them , & smirked. Jaejoong shook his head & mouthed,' Do you need something?', he made an attempt of lightly lifting yunho's head from his lap, when changmin called out for him, & shook his head, refraining him from doing so ,when jaejoong said that he could get whatever changmin wanted for him.

' I'll just let him lie down on the couch', jaejoong whispered.

' There's no need really', changmin assured.

' Does it hurt somewhere? Do you need more painkillers?', jaejoong said in a hushed panicky voice.

' It Hurts a bit, but I don't think I need a painkiller right now', changmin pressed at his side lightly & groaned a bit.

Changmin went into the kitchen, all the time jaejoong contemplating what to do, nervously looking at the kitchen.

Changmin returned after a few seconds, reassured & waved at a stiff jaejoong, before going back to the room.

Jaejoong wanted to go check on changmin, he knew the boy was hurting, but was just hiding the pain, but he also didn't want to leave yunho, he looked tired, & he was sleeping so peacefully, that jaejoong didn't have the heart to wake him up. Jaejoong sighed, carding his fingers through yunho's hair,' I'm Sorry, yunho yah, but he needs me more than you', jaejoong whispered & bent down to drop a kiss on yunho's forehead.

Jaejoong lifted his head carefully, & standing up , he placed his head carefully on the couch, but not before tucking a pillow below his head. he watched him for a minute, as yunho his side, mumbling something. Jaejoong made sure yunho was comfortable ,before he entered into changmin's room.

Changmin was lying on his side, groaning from time to time, Jaejoong sat on the edge of the bed,' you're hurting', he stated the obvious.

' yes, it ing hurts', changmin whined.

Jaejoong caressed his head,' Oh honey, I wish I could take that pain away in any way', changmin clutched his forearm, whimpering, a lone tear escaped through his tightly shut eyes, he shifted till his face was buried into jaejoong's torso. Jaejoong drew soothing circles on his back, anywhere it would deem fit, he hummed a light song , singing a few words here & there, he reached for the salve on the night table, & squirted some amount of it on his palm, & lifted changmin's shirt up to apply it lightly on the bruised rib, massaging it softly, telling changmin to focus on his humming, soon Changmin was drifting into a much needed sleep.

He kissed changmin on top of the head, & felt his eyes drooping too, it was an exhausting day.

He felt like he was a mother of two kids, he had two kids to look after every now & then. If you could consider yunho as a kid, which he was not ofcourse, but sometimes he did act like one hell of a stubborn kid. But Jaejoong liked it anyways.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: was really nt planning on updating today...bt here it is.....have an internal test tomorrow, n here I am updating...wow....took very a long time for dis chap, didn't i ? bt did u guyz like it ?????? Ugh...my yunjae feels !!!!!! They should just kiss already......i knw commenting like an crazy fan on ma own story haha....;)