Of Jaejoong always rescuing, Yunho's query, & Junsu visiting......

Love Always Finds It's Way

Mrs. Jung stormed inside the apartment, passing a very drowsy Yunho, who was left hanging one hand at at the door, dumbfounded. His mother ignored him ,like he was not even present there. Yunho just scratched his head & followed her lead.

Jaejoong must've also heard the doorbell, because next minute they were in the living room, Jaejoong was coming out of the room, closing the door behind him silently.

He gestured Mrs. Jung that changmin was sleeping when he saw Mrs. Jung was ready to sprout out whatever she had to. He ran to her side & took her into a side hug, & said lowly,' He's in lot of pain, he just slept a while ago, we should not disturb him'.

Mrs. Jung patted his head,& smiled at him, but then scowled at the door,' Good, he should be, that's what he gets for getting into a fight'.

' You don't really mean that, come on, I'll make you some tea', Jaejoong smiled & dragged her into the kitchen. He turned to look over his shoulder at yunho who was scratching his , readying himself again to go back to sleep on the couch, Jaejoong tsked,' It's 6 in the evening , yunho yah , for God's sake don't go to sleep now, go wash your face, freshen up, I'll make some tea for you too'.

Yunho mumbled something along the lines,' but I'm so sleepy', Mrs. Jung smiled & left for the kitchen first leaving the wedded couple to their pittter-patter, Jaejoong turned around swiftly, crossed his hands in front of his chest & tapped his foot,' So?', he quirked an eyebrow,' Go to sleep early at night'.

Yunho grumbled , glaring at Jaejoong.

' Yunho , Are you planning on counting stars at night or sheeps, which I don't care about anyway, then go ahead, & sleep', Jaejoong finished.

Yunho made faces at Jaejoong, but headed towards the bathroom anyway, Jaejoong nodded to himself as a job well done & turned back towards the kitchen.

                                                                                                       ~

Jaejoong assured Mrs. Jung that it was fine that changmin was staying with them , & he would take care of him. And also cooled down her anger by certain degrees, he bid her goodbye. Yunho went out with Mrs. Jung to hail a cab for her, & talk to her. Jaejoong was sure the remaining assurance would be completely provided by him, yunho knew his mother more than him afterall.

Jaejoong went into the room to check on changmin, & found him wide awake, he smiled when jaejoong entered. Jaejoong sat on the edge of the bed,' How are you feeling?', he asked.

' Much better'.

' Good, I'll go make some supper for you then', but Changmin ceased his movement by taking a hold of his hand. Jaejoong turned around & furrowed his eyebrows as Changmin avoided looking into his eyes, he took a seat beside changmin, squeezing his hand in comfort.

' What's troubling you, min? Talk to me so I can help you', jaejoong ran a hand through changmin's hair.

' Everybody's mad at me', changmin started in a soft voice turning to look at jaejoong, when jaejoong tried to deny it, changmin cut him off,' even hyung is mad, & you know that's true, don't deny it, I could hear him vaguely shouting earlier', jaejoong sighed & encased the miserable kid into a embrace,' He's not, he was furious for the time being, yes, but not because you got into a fight, but because you got hurt , you matter to him a lot, he cares for you a lot, changmin', jaejoong his back' You know that by now , don't you?', & changmin nodded in his shoulder.

Jaejoong smiled & pulled back from the hug, & was about to head out when once again he was tugged back to sit on the bed,' And you're not mad?', changmin asked , eyes searching his face. Jaejoong let out a laugh at that,' Ofcourse not, I mean ofcourse it pains me to see you hurt, but this way we get to spend more time together, don't you think?', Jaejoong winked at him, changmin's stance relaxed & he let out a disarming smile.

' You know , you're so cool', changmin gave him a thumbs up,' even cooler than every single person in our family, infact you're the first person , I think that has not lectured me about how I should not get into fights & blah blah---', & jaejoong laughed at changmin's overzealous expressions.

Jaejoong placed a hand on changmin's shoulder when their bouts of laughter had reduced,' Everybody has those times, buddy, fights , fists & all, but that doesn't mean you should make it a habbit . I'm sure yunho must've had a fair share of them too'.

Changmin nodded & laughed,' Yeah, he did,  Mom's face was white as ghost, when she saw Hyung, fostering a bruise on his cheekbone, & a bloody mouth, I think it was at the time he was in middle school', he said thinking a bit.

Jaejoong snickered, imagining a young yunho, with spiky hair, bloody mouth, crumpled shirt stained with dirt & a bruise.

' He must've looked like '.

' More like a Vampire', & Jaejoong burst out laughing at that,' Yeah', changmin nodded eyes crinkling in mirth,' you should've seen his face, his lips & chin were covered in blood, he looked like those bloodthirsty creatures they shows in dramas after they had a meal---', changmin paused looking at jaejoong, & jaejoong looked at changmin expectantly for his next words,' and he was flashing his million dollar smile at mom', & that had jaejoong cooed, he laughed so hard that, his eyes watered at the corners. Jaejoong felt like he was standing right there, seeing all the scenario unfold in front of him, Yunho giving his mother a bloody smile, & his mother looking at him astonishingly. Jaejoong clutched at his stomach, his laughter slowly turning into breathy gasps.

' Wanna know some more funny stories about hyung?', changmin cackled, eyes heavy with mischief, & Jaejoong nodded his head eagerly.

                                                                                                           ~

When Yunho entered the livingroom, he couldn't help but feel that something was different , he saw that changmin surfing through the channels on the t.v. When Changmin saw yunho, he smirked, & went back to watching the t.v. Yunho was about to say something when Jaejoong passed by him, snickering, he shook his head looking up & down at yunho, before entering the kitchen.

Yunho cocked an eyebrow at Jaejoong's odd behaviour, & followed him into the kitchen, he poured himself a glass of water, when he heard lttle giggles once again,' That's it---what's so funny Jaejoong?', Yunho cocked his head to the side.

Jaejoong bit his lips in order to stop the giggles,' y-you-haha---', & Jaejoong burst out laughing once again holding yunho's arm for support, yunho looked down at him through squinted eyes, Jaejoong straightened a bit, & controlled his spurts of laugh, before clearing his throat,' you mistook another girl for your girlfriend---a-and k-k--kissed her---haha, & that too your girlfriend's bestfriend', by the time jaejoong got that out of his mouth he was once again doubling over with laughter.

' W-what?!', spluttered yunho, & jaejoong ended up sprawling on the kitchen floor at yunho's flustered demeanour,' It was nothing like that , it was just that they both looked so much alike, & both of them were wearing same cheerleading dress, how should I've known the difference?' but jaejoong continued laughing, so yunho kicked him in his side, to stop the man. Jaejoong glared at him, before sitting upright,' Come on, it's not like they were twins or something, I can't believe you kissed her best--', yunho cut him off,' She was standing with her back to me, & even you would've become confused, their side face really did look alike, same height---& all , so I thought that she was her---& I had just known for a month what did you expect?', yunho said in his defence.

Jaejoong snickered,' But I still can't believe you----', Jaejoong started before he exclamied,' Ah !', Yunho jumped back at the sound,' So what happened after that? I mean when did you realise that she was not---', jaejoong made gestures in the air. Yunho looked down at him before he sighed & sat beside jaejoong,' ofcourse when she didn't return the kiss, I knew for sure something was wrong, but then she started kissing back almost vigourously, & then I was pulled back from the kiss by someone & I think you have a pretty good idea about who that someone was & what happened after that?', yunho slumped back.

Jaejoong nodded before whispering,' How many did you get--one or two?', yunho winced before he held two fingers up pointing towards his left cheek, Jaejoong snickered,' Do you find this funny?', hissed yunho, & jaejoong nodded earnestly,' hmn-hmn'.

' Y-you', Jaejoong squealed as yunho started chasing him,' stop right there--- I'll show  you how much funny it really is---'.

                                                                                                        ~

They were all at the dinning table, Jaejoong had all the dishes prepared, & served & changmin was already digging in his share. Just as Jaejoong was going to take a seat too, the doorbell rang.

Yunho spoke with full mouth,' Yah, if it's that pompous neighbour of ours, tell him to come later ,people are having dinner here', Jaejoong shook his head before getting up to head towards the door.

When he opened the door, he was surprised to find a very flushed, sweaty & huffing Junsu,' Junsu?!', he asked wide eyed.

Junsu was still in his blue jersey & shorts, which was soaked in sweat, he was heaving, Jaejoong looked behind him, before he zeroed his gaze onto him again,' Did you run all the way here from the college?', Jaejoong shrieked, Junsu shook his head before smiling widely,' No--from the bus stop', Jaejoong heaved a sigh of relief,' that's good then, come on in', Junsu nodded, before he stopped & bowed 90 degrees,' Annyeong-haseyo', Jaejoong patted him on the back,' Ah, don't need to be so formal with me, I'm your Hyung, am I not?', Junsu smiled before nodding,' Yes Hyung', they both laughed, & Jaejoong ushered Junsu inside.

' Where's Min?', Junsu asked as he removed his shoes,' He's inside, eating dinner', jaejoong pointed towards the kitchen,' Let's go, you must be hungry too', Junsu nodded ,' Yes---', Junsu nodded sheepishly, & scratched his neck,' I'm sorry, I came by  without any notice--but', Jaejoong held up his hand,' This your house too, you can come whenever you want Junsu yah--you just called me Hyung , then why should someone be embarrased to crash at a Hyung's place', Jaejoong smiled. Junsu smiled too, & they both went off to the kitchen.

As soon as they entered the kitchen, Junsu ran & flinged at changmin & encased him into a tight hug,' CHINGU- yah', Changmin placed his spoon down, & scrunched his nose,' Oh the smell', he wriggled out of the hug.

' Do I smell?', Junsu sniffed at his own armpits, & Changmin nodded,' Really bad--go shower or something before you come hugging me', he turned towards his forgotten spoon again, & Junsu pouted at Yunho,' Hyung', he whined,' Leave him be, sit, & eat, it's really delicious', yunho pointed towards the chair across him, Junsu glared at Changmin before slumping into the chair, Jaejoong kept smiling till he served junsu, & patted his shoulder in comfort, glancing at changmin from time to time, who in turn was was sneaking glances at Junsu from the corner of his eyes. Jaejoong had a big smile on his face throughout the dinner.

Yunho nudged his foot under the table , when they were almost done,' What are you so giddy about?'.

Jaejoong leaned in a bit closer, & whispered ,' Look at both of them', yunho looked at Changmin & junsu, who were fighting over a piece of meat, & swearing at each other, yunho frowned before he looked at Jaejoong strangely,' You---you're weird,  fighting over a piece of meat makes you giddy?', yunho cocked his head to the side before he got up with his plate, & put it in the sink.

' WHAT?!', Jaejoong roared, & even changmin & Junsu stopped their catfight to look at him, their chopsticks hanging in air, mouth agape with shock, Jaejoong shook his head at both of them & smiled embarrasingly, & waved at them to continue their banter. He glared at yunho, who was snickering, & having too much fun.

' You just wait & see', jaejoong mouthed the words & showed yunho a fist.

' What--what?', Yunho mouthed, smiling arrogantly.

                                                                                                                 ~

' Yah, why are you here?', changmin nudged Junsu with his toe, who was sitting on the floor of living room in Indian style, rolling the toothpick in his mouth from one side to other.

Junsu half-turned,' Because I was worried, & I'm your only best friend', he flashed a smile before turning towards the t.v.

' Are you planning on staying the night then?', changmin hissed.

Junsu hummed,' ofcourse--it's been so long since we'd a sleepover---I miss my friend', Junsu pouted giving him puppy eyes, Changmin cleared his throat, before looking away from Junsu,' Just go--go home', he waved him, & even kicked him in the back for good measure, Junsu hissed & glared at him before he shouted,' Jaejoong hyung, Can I stay over for tonight?', Junsu smiled widely when he received an affirmative answer, & changmin groaned.

' Yah--sleep with hyungs then', he said.

Junsu looked at him wide-eyed,' yah---how can I they are married? Are you crazy?', Changmin cocked an eyebrow, Junsu blushed scarlet before he said,' They might want some privacy--you know for what couples do at night--how can---Essh~', junsu turned around, Changmin nudged him once again,' Yah they haven't had yet--so there's no need to worry, & they're not going to have tonight either', Yunho who was passing by the livingroom, spluttered, pointing an accusing finger at changmin,' you--you--YAH', but then he closed & opened his mouth like a fish ,' If you ever---talk like that again--I'll Aish', he shook his head before heading towards the room.

Just then Jaejoong emerged from the kitchen swiping his hands on his jeans,' Ah, Junsu yah---how stupid of me--you must be all sticky & sweaty because of the practise, why don't you go take shower, I'll arrange some of my clothes for you--neh?', Junsu nodded & got up , but then he looked at jaejoong & stopped, Jaejoong turned questioningly, junsu was staring intently at his waist,' I don't think your clothes will fit me', & changmin snickered from back at that , Jaejoong glared at changmin warningly, as junsu chuckled nervously,' You're too skinny, Hyung'.

Jaejoong sighed,' Okay--then I'll arrange some of yunho's clothes, hm, you go ahead, I'll bring the clothes, & towel, right away'.

' Neh', junsu skipped towards the bathroom.

Jaejoong opened the door , to see Yunho stupified in front of the mirror with rolling comb hanging in one hand, & eyebrows furrowed. He was freshly showered, & when jaejoong passed by him towards the closet, he got a waft of lime,' Ah, you unfurled the new lime soap bar---I like the smell', Jaejoong appreciated as rammaged through yunho's old clothes, when he received no answer he turned to look at yunho,' yunho yah', he called for the stupified man, stacking the clothes one over other & standing up. 

Still no answer, he placed them on the bed, & walked towards yunho , & placed a hand on his shoulder, & shook him, Yunho staggered back,' Ah you scared me', he clutched at his chest.

' What are you thinking about so seriously?', jaejoong asked.

' Huh?! ah, nothing', jaejoong looked at him for a minute, surely not buying his answer, but he said nothing, he picked up the clothes & headed outside.

' Jaejoong ah', yunho called , as jaejoong reached for the doorknob, Jaejoong turned around,' Hm'.

' Why did you marry me?', yunho asked seriously, the stack of clothes fell from jaejoong's hands, & he stood there mulling over the question, really trying to understand what was going through yunho's mind, & he couldn't deny the slight burn the question left in his heart.

Was Yunho tired of the marriage, already?

Was it an accusation?

Slowly the burn spread all over his chest, it became suffocating even to breath, & Jaejoong tumbled down to the floor, his limbs no longer able to support his weight, & yunho rushed to him at a lightning speed, & gathered him in his arms, as tears started spilling one after another,' Sshh--I'm sorry--I'm sorry---hey---don't cry, I didn't mean that, don't cry', & Jaejoong cried more, rather than stopping,' Yah listen to what i was saying first, why are always assuming things--', yunho grumbled, but then still he didn't stop rubbing comforting circles on Jaejoong's back, & smoothing down his hair.

                                                                                                                     ~

' Customer, you've had too much alcohol already---please stop', the bartender adviced a man lightly.

' Are you my manager?', Yoochun slurred, he waved a finger at him,' you're not--NO', he shook his head, & pressed his cheek to the cool surface of the counter,' He's says he does not remember me, does not remember my name----doesn't even recognise my voice, does that even make sense', he sat upright looking at the bartender,' He said he could share such a things with me only, J-Jaejoo said---& now he----okay, I admit ', he raised his arms,' It was my fault---I should've made him mine when I had the chance---I--I', his head lolled onto his folded arms, & he was asleep within seconds.

The Bartender shook him lightly,' Customer, you've to atleast tell me your address, so I can call a cab', but yoochun was a goner.

' Oh-ho', Donghae exclaimed who was just on his way out, a bit tipsy ,' I know him', he smirked & tsked at the totally wasted yoochun's figure , he asked the bartender to leave the wasted guy with him.

It took a really great effort to drag the wasted yoochun till the cab, & to settle him in, Yoochun grumbled , & groaned throughout the process, sagging against his body, making it even hard for him to open the cab door ' Be Grateful you , I was thinking of leaving you on this cold pavement to die, by freezing your ',Donghae hopped into the cab after yoochun, & shook him,' yah---Where's your house--yah ert--', but his words died as yoochun tugged his hand & cradled it to his chest & rolled his head on his shoulder, snuggling deep.

Donghae froze in the place, but nevertheless didn't forget to tell the taxi driver his own address, he tried freeing his arm after a minute or two passsed, but as he gazed down at the figure, the peaceful look on his face , which he had seen for the first time on yoochun's face,stopped him from doing anything.

' Upclose you're handsome', he whispered, blowing some long strands from yoochun's forehead,' ~ pssh', he smiled , as Yoochun mumbled something & smiled too.

Donghae decided to let it go just this once, & watched through the window as the bright city lights faded into blue & then nothing & as his head lolled to the side & brushed yoochun's ever so often, but he didn't mind, or maybe he was not in a condition to complaint?

The cool night air wrapped him up from all sides, but he still felt warm all over, he didn't know what to name it. But he just decided to enjoy the feeling till it lasted.

Soon the bright city lights found him doozing off too, two individuals sleeping their worries off with no care of the world.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Had to cut it in half....too long chap.....wait 4 next chap ^ ^ v           will write soon........yun is not a bad guy...u will find out y he asked d ques. in next chap...till then.....leave ur lovely comments :)   Almost had them kissed in dis chap....but I've other plans 4 their first kiss really....n I'm damn sure u will all love it.

And thnx 4 d luvly comments my loyal readers....love u all * muah*....u must've waited 4 a long time ryt.....gives u yunjae cookie ;)