jaejoong finds out that yoochun is famous????

Love Always Finds It's Way

Jaejoong sighed hard, this was hard, it was atleast third time he'd messed up the knot again, he grumbled & threw the red ribbon away, yunho tredged out of the room, cuffing the sleeves of his shirt, he raised an eyebrow at the mess that was the red ribbons on the floor,' Is it christmas today?', jaejoong laughed sarcastically,' haha, very funny yunho'.

Yunho shrugged & chuckled,' you're the one who is going around making a mess of red ribbons all over the livingroom, don't look at me like that', he emerged from the kitchen with a cup of coffee in his hand.

' yep that's me', yet again jaejoong sighed & took another red ribbon to wound it around a medium sized rectangular box which was wrapped in silver glitter paper/ gift paper.

' Here, let me help you', yunho said placing his coffee on the table & moving to sit beside jaejoong, he snatched the rectangular box from jaejoong's hand who fussed over him to handle it carefully.

' It's not like there is anything brittle in there', yunho shook his head, wrapping the ribbon from all four sides, & tying all four ends into a beautiful knot.

Jaejoong stared in fascination,' oh, impressive, where did you learn to tie a knot like that ?', jaejoong got a hold on yunho's cup from the table & sipped through it, crossing his legs one over other, leaning back he looked at yunho sideways.

yunho shrugged, twirling the gift in his hands, shaking the box near his ear,' What's in there?', yunho questioned jaejoong.

Jaejoong shifted towards yunho, handing him his cup back, he withdrew the gift from yunho's hands placing it on the table, he whispered excitedly,' A sweater'.

' A sweater?!'.

' W-Why? Don't judge my choice of presents', jaejoong smacked yunho on the shoulder.

' I'm not judging you, but-- a sweater, it's not even winter yet', yunho said uncertainly, taking a sip.

' Well, he said he liked my grey sweater, so I got him one of the same brand, is it really not good for a present', jaejoong asked wringing his hands nervously.

' well, I don't know, he might even like it, you know him better than I do, anyways', yunho shrugged, then he nudged jaejoong in the ribs when he saw the other was mulling over it,' cheer up , he'll love it', jaejoong nodded ,' yeah I hope so', he sighed.

yunho nudged him once again,' here, cheer up', yunho passed the cup to him, jaejoong took a long sip, & passed the cup back to yunho.

' you should wash your hair today, it's a bird's nest', yunho pointed to his hair.

' Really', jaejoong ran fingers through his hair.

yunho hummed a ' yes'.

Neither of them realised that they shared the coffee , which was not at all a new thing, but they also didn't realise that they were sitting really close to each other, & were drinking through the same cup.

                                                                                                ~

Jaejoong skipped through the streets , a choclate candy bar between his teeth, which he purchased on the way from the small mart, his long cardigan floating behind him, as the wind blew past his face, he smiled, it was as if he was walking on air, his steps light.

At the intersection, he found a large crowd of girls squealing & shouting something, he frowned, his smile wiped from his face, he hurried past some crying, other screaming girls.

' Strange, I didn't know about some celebrity visiting this area', he mumbled to himself when two more girls came running from the opposite sides shouting,' It's Micky, oh my God, he's in seoul'.

Jaejoong laughed,' Oh, it's micky mouse they are all excited about', he shook his head in amusement, & continued his way down to the left of intersection.

If he would've cared enough to turn around & look more carefully, he would've found a dark figure looming  behind a van , rushing from one corner of the shop to the other, ridiculously hiding his face into his grey cardigan, & blue shades.

                                                                                             ~

There was tense atmosphere on the basketball ground, so thick, that everybody was even afraid to take even a single breath.

' what did you say?', sneered changmin.

' I said that you're an Ai sat, that rolls in the gutters', growled the bulky guy, infront of changmin.

' Oh Well,That's the exact place where your mother picked you up from, you motherf**ker', changmin gritted back, his nostrils flaring in pure rage.

The bulky guy gave changmin a hard shove, making changmin stagger a bit,' What did you say?', but changmin regained his balance & advanced on the bulky guy, pounced on his large frame like an angry bull, & hit him right across his face.

They both started rolling on the ground, thrashing, punching. At one point, the bulky guy smashed his elbow into changmin's ribs knocking the air out of his lungs,Changmin hooked his arm around the bulky guy's neck, & headbutted him with a powerful force, they both groaned at the searing pain simultaneously, clutching their heads.

The other guy delivered a few more punches across changmin's face, before the bulky guy was dragged from over his body by somebody, the P.T. teacher changmin assumed because the guy was quite heavy for anyone to haul him like that, the guy growled & thrashed into the teacher's hold, & managed to deliver a last kick to changmin's stomach even with the teacher restraining his movements.

The guy was pulled away from him, as he doubled over in pain, clutching at his stomach, he coughed & wheezed, he could taste the metallic taste of blood in his mouth, he spat the blood out, as the teacher crouched in front of him,' You're in deep trouble son', the teacher said sympathetically, & changmin groaned, he knew what was coming.

' Look at you', the teacher clicked his tongue, & hauled him up carefully. Changmin sagged completely into his teacher's hold, & hissed when the teacher's hand accidently brushed against his injured ribs,' Oh, boy, it's gonna hurt even more after', the teacher grimaced, changmin felt his eyes burn at the profound pain.

He limped halfway with the help of his teacher & was dragged remaining halfway to the infirmary.

' Oh my God, changmin', screeched junsu, looking at changmin with eyes widened in horror.

Changmin managed a bloody smile, it must've looked really bad, because junsu gasped clasping his hands around his mouth.

' What am I missing some teeth?', changmin croaked, feeling his teeth with a swipe of his tongue, which was not really helpful because he couldn't feel his first four teeth, they were really numb, his whole body was sore too.

' Should I call , Aunty?', junsu fumbled with his cellphone.

' N-No, not mom, call Jae hyung for me, please not mom, no one else, just jae hyung please--', he groaned out the answer before he went limp.

                                                                                         ~

Jaejoong started walking at a brisk pace , the cafe was just two alleys away, he huffed & tugged at his cardigan, he was starting to get sweaty with all the walking.

He heard squealing , & desperate screams of "micky" once again from behind, this time he decided to ignore it completely, that's when someone zoomed past him, only to turn around & face him, it was yoochun.

' Yoochun', jaejoong squeaked.

' I'm really glad you can finally remember my name, but right now I really need your help', yoochun said words coming out in hurry.

' With what & why should I even help you?', jaejoong placed his hands on his hips.

' Please, please', yoochun joined his hands together in a praying action, he jutted his bottom lip out,' please'.

' ok, what do you need my help with?', jaejoong sighed.

' Troll them, fool them ,anything', yoochun pointed towards jaejoong's back, he squeaked at the sight of fangirls, looking around frantically.

jaejoong looked over his shoulder,' but those girls aren't looking for---', he turned to look at yoochun just to find him gone, he looked from one side to other, & found yoochun peeking from behind the dumpster in the alleyway to his left, he was making shooing motions towards the street then at jaejoong, & jaejoong nodded dumbly.

 When the horde of fangirls passed by him, he shouted over their squealing,' Hey , I just saw Micky over there', he pointed in the opposite direction.

The girls ran like marathon runners into the direction, screaming on top of their lungs.

Jaejoong shook his head, & turned to head towards the cafe.

Yoochun popped up in front of him,' You're a saviour, jaejoong ah, thank you'.

Jaejoong shoved him out of the way & started walking again.

He ofcourse knew yoochun was trailing behind him, but he decided to ignore his presence altogether. His interest was ofcourse piqued by why the girls were following yoochun as if he was a big celebrity, & why they were all calling him Micky, but he didn't want to give him a wrong signal anything or plant any seeds of hope into yoochun's mind with his questions.

He pushed the door to the cafe open & trudged inside to find Donghae arranging the tables & chairs,' Ah, there he is the Birthday boy. Happy Birthday !', he opened his arms wide as he walked towards him, & engulfed him into a friendly hug.

' Thank you. But only this is not enough, you're coming to celebrate it this time , right?', donghae asked plopping on the table.

Jaejoong nodded,' Did you dye your hair black?', he asked transfixed with his long black hair.

Donghae nodded,' yeah, yesterday night, do you like it?', he asked uncertainly.

' I love it, it suits you better', he patted Donghae's back.

' Thanks that makes me feel better', Donghae smiled, suddenly that smile turned into a smirk,' Don't I get something else than a mere hug?'.

Jaejoong rolled his eyes,' Gifts are for the evening, for now this is more than enough right?', Jaejoong patted his cheek, & kissed him sloppily on the cheek before manuevering into the kitchen.

Donghae sighed dramatically, before he caught a sight of someone else in the cafe,' The cafe is not open till another fifteen minu---', his words died down when he saw who it was & his face contorted into menacing scowl,' You again'.

' Hey Blondie, you actually talk nicely to someone, I'm surprised', yoochun tucked his hands into the pockets of his cargo shorts, & suantered over to where he was plopped up on the table.

' Get out', Donghae bit out.

' oh come on, blondie, you are not the owner of this cafe, nor am I here to see you, so you can't order me around, I'll do whatever I like', he blew the last three words on Donghae's face.

' yes, but after fifteen minutes, & those are the rules, you jack*ss, now get out', Donghae shoved him & literally pushed him out of the cafe.

When he saw jaejoong peek out from the kitchen door at the commotion they were creating, he cupped his hands around his mouth & shouted,' It's my birthday too, don't I get a kiss too?', which earned him only a roll of eyes from jaejoong & hard shove from Donghae.

' Geez, be more gentle, creased my cardigan', he wiped the invisible lint off his cardigan smirking, as Donghae stomped his way inside the cafe but not without showing him a middle finger, yoochun laughed wholeheartedly.

                                                                                                    ~

Yoochun sat in the cafe for half an hour or something, ofcourse pestering jaejoong from time to time, & irritating Donghae throughout the time, before he received a call & he practically flew out of the place, waving at him & blowing flying kisses towards Donghae, who was ready to strangle him to death any minute.

The rest half of the day was nothing different, same old routine. when at the end of his shift , at nearly afternoon, he received a phone call.

' Junsu?', jaejoong frowned, what work might he have with him, he shrugged & answered the call.

' Hello', he voiced,' H-Hello', there was a timid response from other side,' Is this jaejoong hyung?', he asked uncertainly.

' yes, it's me, what is it , did you want to ---', his words died when he heard a sniffle on the other side,' Is something wrong? Did something happen?', jaejoong felt a chill pass through his body, a very bad feeling looming over in his chest.

' Where's changmin?', he feared the answer, his grip tightening on the cell phone with the passing second,' Is he there with you--answer me', he shouted into the phone, not at all meaning it, but in the heat of the moment he just couldn't control it, he apologised for it severly.

when junsu told him everything from start to end, Jaejoong felt a buzz in his head, he didn't remember if he'd ended the call or not, but the phone slipped past his numb fingers, when he was scrambling through the locker to collect his things , & hail a cab, that's when he realised he was crying, his face was smeared with tears, & when he sat into the cab, he was bawling his eyes out that even the cab driver looked at him in pity through the rear view mirror.

' Oh God, please let him be okay, let him--', his breath hitched, & another stream of tears made way past his cheeks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Oh d drama is getting more twisted n interesting......even I'm feeling it in my veins.......wooh...I really luved writing dis chap...hope u felt same by reading it.

Who is yoochun/ micky?? bt d more important matter at hand is minnie.......<33 DB5K......luv Yunjae....leave comments asap ^ ^