A Date or What?! part 2

Love Always Finds It's Way

They arrived at the amusement park soon, it was just somewhere near 6 in the evening, jaejoong skipped all the way from the counter ticket to the gates.

' You're really loving it , aren't you?', asked yunho amused.

' Ofcourse, it's feels like years, since I ever came to Amusement parks, or enjoyed the rides', sighed jaejoong happily.

' Then come on, what are you waiting for, let's bring back those reminscing moments', said yunho & tugged at his hand.

They both ran like little kids around the park, they rode many different rides, & unconcisiously yunho came to know jaejoong's fright for heights, he was even more amused to see him shouting his head off on the Viking ride, clutching his hand in an iron grip, & sputtering nonsense about how they were going to fall down , & die, if any more faster the ride would itself detach & they will all die, & yunho couldn't be more amused, he enjoyed that ride really really much.

When they were off the ride, jaejoong realized he had just acted like an wimpy kid, he was red due to embarrasment.

On the other hand yunho thought that this day couldn't get any better, he found one of jaejoong's weaknesses.

He teased jaejoong till , jaejoong frustatingly walked away from him.

yunho trailed behind him, still snickering ,' if you were that scared you should've said so , we could've rode another one'.

' Do I look like wimp to you? Well Mr. Jung let's see who is a wimp, I challenge you to a game', said jaejoong when something caught the line of his vision.

' How is a game related in anyway to prove if you are a wimp or not? Shouldn't we take the same ride or something?', asked yunho his eyes twinkling with mischief.

' Ah hah, now that's a sign of a wimp, retreating even before stepping up for the challenge, scared that I'll kick your in it?', smirked jaejoong.

' Nope, I'm totally up for it, what game we have to play first?', said yunho looking around.

' Wait, wait, first we have to decide what the winner gets?', said jaejoong.

' Ok, what do you want?', yunho shrugged his shoulders.

' If I win you have to stop teasing me, & never ever tell about this incidence to anyone , ever, hm?', asked jaejoong.

' Just that , I thought you would ask me for diamonds or something', snickered yunho.

Jaejoong hissed & said,' It's decided then , first let's go over there , shooting balloons', & started marching over there.

But yunho stopped,' Woah, woah, fiesty pants, what do I get ? we never discussed that', accused yunho.

' Ok, what do you want?', asked jaejoong nonchalantly.

Yunho smirked & leaned closer ,' If I win , you are going to ride that with me', stated yunho pointing at the ferris wheel just to their side.

The colour from jaejoong's face faded slightly, he gulped audibly & looked up at yunho confirming,' Are you sure that's what you want?', he asked shakily.

yunho nodded smiling, jaejoong composed his composure & said in a more stable voice,'ok, you are on for it'.

They both shook there hands, & strode over to where jaejoong had pointed before, all the while jaejoong was chanting in his mind I have to win, I don't wanna die of heart attack at a young age now, do I?

There were still kids at the booth who were playing , so they waited for their number.

But jaejoong was already nervous, at first he had pointed towards this stall without thinking, he didn't know then what yunho would demand for, he would've suggested something he was master at, but shooting balloons he had never done this before, ok maybe once, but it was a total failure.

But still he was not the one to back down now, in order to keep his pride he said to yunho,' I'll win you that ', he said pointing towards a deer which was a medium sized soft toy.

Yunho feigned shock,' Oh really , I'll win you that ', he said laughing & pointing towards a large cat , Whose eyes were half closed, & tongue picking out, it had a really funny expression.

Jaejoong liked the cat already , but he decided not to tell yunho that, he feigned ignorance.

It was their turn , yunho insisted jaejoong to go first.

Jaejoong took the filled rifle , held it in front of him & started shooting aimlessly, he shot only one balloon.

' What do I get?', he asked turning towards yunho.

Yunho snickered & pulled the rifle out of his hands & gave it to the stall man for re-filling,' nothing ', he said,' you barely shot one balloon.

Jaejoong stomped to the side when yunho pushed him out of the way,' Now, watch me', he said haughtily.

Yunho shot balloon after balloon, he shot seven out of seven, & finally got the large cat, he waved the soft toy truimphantly towards jaejoong.

Jaejoong huffed & crossed his arms in front of his chest & said,' Re- match'.

' I'm going for it again, & I'm not gonna stop till I get you that deer'.

He took the gun one more time & positioned it in front of him & shot.

The first four shot were in vain, he huffed frustatingly.

yunho perched the cat on nearby stool in the stall, he walked behind jaejoong, he pulled the rifle's end to jaejoong's shoulder, & told him to look through the pin hole on the nuzzle , & shoot the target.

And indeed jaejoong could shoot other three shots really well, he shot three balloons.

Eventhough he argued with the stall keeper for the deer, he still got , a palm sized teddy bear.

when he saw yunho whistling a random song & wigging the cat in his hold, he sighed & made way towards him.

When he saw yunho desperately trying to control from laughing ,' Fine, you win okay', he huffed.

He extended the bear towards him & said,' I could only get this , here'.

yunho laughed holding it,' It even fits in my palm , haha'.

' If you don't want it, then give it back', said jaejoong .

' I never said that, I love this more than that deer, what am I a kid to fantasize about animals, I'm gonna keep it so back off', said yunho.

Jaejoong felt the corner of his lips quirk up into a smile.

' And this here, is for you', he said shoving the cat towards him , the cat was half of his own height, he tucked the cat onto his side & they both started walking back.

' Oh right , since I won, we're riding that, you didn't forget the reward right?', asked yunho smirking.

' Of-f-Ofcourse', stuttered jaejoong,' Let's go', sniffed jaejoong pointing at the ferris wheel .

yunho walked bemusedly towards their destination.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I don't knw if these games r famous there or not, here, we have this game where we have to shoot as many balloons 1 can in 7 shots.............next ferris wheel fun!

If u have watched ' Master's Sun' it's the cat from tht drama I'm talking about, Lol I loved tht cat too much, whenever it came on tv I would look at it rather than d actress.....^ ^

did u like it?