Tending Yunho & the stranger has a name !

Love Always Finds It's Way

There was a insistent murmur around him , he couldn't quite understand about what they were speaking about, there was a sniffle here & there, some shuffling & then someone was carding their hands through his hair, he tried opening his eyes but suddenly they were too heavy to lift up, he just listened to his surrounding, the hand was petting him now, & must've beckoned someone to come over, because suddenly there was another presence beside him, a sniffle, & he felt tear trickle down on his arm, & there was a soft tentative caress on his hand , warm, suddenly he felt warm everywhere, even in his chest, a buzz in his head, he succumbed into the warmth, croaking dryly,' J-Jae', there was  a broken sob & then nothing, it was quiet, he assumed he must've fallen asleep, prey to the drugs that started kicking in.

                                                                                                    ~~

By the time jaejoong was done crying , mulling over him being careless, & very much guilt-ridden, his eyes were puffy red, but he felt great, crying out all the pent up insecurities from earlier that afternoon, & also from his very guilt ridden soul, he breathed heavily through his nose, & exhaled it slowly , calmly, he looked over his shoulder at the figure hunched over the queen -sized bed, under a linen, & smiled, yunho had been out for about two hours now,' Atleast the guy would get much needed rest', he mused. ' It was fever taking it's toll on his already weakened body, & the empty stomach helped to a lot whole new level', the doctor had informed.Jaejoong sighed, it was careless of him to yunho have only a bowl of soup  with the heavy meds, they were bound to show their excellent effects, although it was relief that the incident didn't happen when the other  guy was driving or something, that would've been terrible, the thought alone had shivers running down through jaejoong's whole body, he walked over to the linen-tangled figure, arranged it properly before sitting beside him, he leaned down & kissed yunho on his forehead, ' I'm sorry, forgive your little wifey', he mumbled into the skin, he didn't pull back, but instead landed another peck at the same place, at the exact moment the door to the room burst open, & the three jungs stumbled through the door, Mrs. Jung holding a tray, that looked like contained porridge or something of the type, behind her Changmin glomping on a apple, & Mr. Jung to his side.

' We didn't see that !', all three chorused. Changmin even put a hand over his eyes for better effect. Jaejoong scrambled up from the bed, his face burning, while Mrs. Jung laughed merrily.

' Where you taking advantage of my brother in his unconscious state?!', changmin asked in mock horror ,  Jaejoong glared at him, while Mr. jung smacked him on his head, & Mrs. Jung continued laughing.

' He can do whatever he wants with his husband', Mrs. Jung winked at jaejoong.Once again jaejoong blushed deep red.

' I'll go check on Minwoo', he scrambled past the laughing trio.

' We'll keep it a secret ! Don't worry', he heard Mr. Jung yell behind him.

He strolled down the big staircase, leading to a similar big, & magnificent entry hall, they were at their parents house, as soon as Yunho fainted Mr. Jung threw him in his car & drove him to the house, from where he informed jaejoong about the little office incident, Jaejoong literally flew down to the house with minwoo, he thought of leaving minwoo with his father, but then he saw Hankyung in a heated discussion with a woman he assumed must be minwoo's mom, he mouthed the words " emergency" to hankyung & motioned him he would take minwoo with him & give hima call, to which hankyung nodded affirmatively & smiled gratefully. Mr. & Mrs. Jung were surprised to see minwoo with a absolutely disheaveled jaejoong at their doorstep, but they didn't ask anything & made way for them to enter, Mr.Jung even promised to entertain minwoo while he checked on yunho's condition, & the rest of the story is a given, he drowned himself in his tears, blaming himself until Mrs. Jung hugged him, coaxing him into sitting next to yunho, then he was left alone to watch & loathe in regret in the room with his husband.

Turned out, the Jung family did know about Hankyung, & minwoo, infact they were neighbours, & so jaejoong came to a conclusion that hankyung might've been too comfortable with him leaving with minwoo in tow  might be because he knows Jungs & probably trusts them , & moreover they are neighbours. Later he found out from Mrs. jung that Hankyung & his wife, Tiffany were having troubles in their marriage, to the point of breaking, she also hinted that they might even divorce, & they are fighting over their child, poor kid, getting mixed in all the jumble, no wonder Hankyung looked tired, jaejoong pitied them , minwoo & his father. But then he smiled as he entered a grand livingroom, chandeliers hanging from the ceilings, some multicoloured while others not, jaejoong always awed at their sight & size, he felt as if he'd stepped into a palace, it was a big & nice place, jaejoong smiled & sat beside the kid in indian style, who was immersed in toy cars, the building blocks splayed all over beside him making a semi circle, Jaejoong caressed his hair, ' Are you hungry, pal?', he asked minwoo ,who removed jaejoong's hand from his hair, only to ride the car over his hand, jaejoong's laugh ringed throughout the livingroom, as the toy car's tyres scratched & tickled his overly soft skin, minwoo laughed with him too, Jaejoong swooped him up from the floor in between his laughing escapades & walked with ease into the kitchen,' Ok, so let's see what do we have here for our little monster?', jaejoong questioned in wonder, placing minwoo on a the kitchen counter, he pretenced to search something on the shelves & sneaked his hands on both sides of minwooto tickle him,' Oh what is inside here?! Is it empty? !', minwoo squealed loudly, trying to get away from the imposting hands,' Nothing! Nothing!', he laughed out, wringling under jaejoong's hands, the maids in the kitchen smiled at their interaction, Jaejoong smiled at them , nodded at them to prepare something for supper for minwoo,' But I'll make the lemonade for everyone', he sqeaked when minwoo punched him in the gut with his tiny fists, jaejoong acted as if it really hurt & doubled over,' Ow, it's hurt , Oh my God, minwoo is so strong', he groaned, & once again there were gurgles of laughter.

                                                                                                       ~

Jaejoong stepped into the room , his hands full with a tray, he closed the door by his foot, & manuevered over to yunho, he placed the tray on the nightstand,' Yunho ', he whispered , the said man only groaned as an answer , turning his back to jaejoong,' I know you're tired but , you've to eat, & take medicines', jaejoong sighed sitting down , he carded his fingers through his damp hair,' You really need a shower', he bent down to sniff the curls of his damp hair, & cringed at their odour,' Definitely, a shower, a good long bath might be even more wonderful', jaejoong said to himself, yunho groaned again, shifting close to jaejoong's hand & body,' Okay, maybe tomorrow then?', he asked, yunho hummed snuggling into his lap, as if agreeing to him, jaejoong smiled & tugged him by his shoulder,' Come on now, you've a tray full of healthy ,delicious food waiting', yunho just grunted,' I made it myself', jaejoong whispered in his ear, yunho cracked an eye open to look up at him, his eyes were blood shot,& it peirced jaejoong's heart, knowing it was because of his foolishness,' I know , you don't like meals cooked by the maids, so I made this stealthily, before mom would see me & nag me whole evening that there are maids to do all kind of stuff in the house ,so you better appreciate it', he spoke sternly, but his voice betrayed him anyway, as it cracked in the end, his eyes brimmed with warm tears, yunho now wide awake put his chin on his lap & looked up at him,' Feed me', he croaked out, Jaejoong gave him a watery smile, & helped him sit in an upright position, by arranging the pillows, Jaejoong fed him by spoon, giving him an ample of time for chewing & swallowing,' It's tasteless', yunho gagged a bit in middle of a fourth bite, Jaejoong scrambled to take a bite from the half eaten spoon, & turned to glare at yunho,' It does not, tastes fine, you better finish without any complaints'. Yunho smiled ,' How do you know how it tastes for a sick person?', jaejoong's features softened, ' Does it taste that bad?', he asked softly, yunho shook his head, straightening a bit,' No, just tasteless, can't really tell the difference between what & what not I'm eating', he bent down to take a bite from the spoon, that jaejoong left hanging in mid-air, jaejoong sniffled, yunho looked at him & smirked,' Aren't used to hear criticism about the food we made, are we?', jaejoong glared at him, but it sooned turned into a smile,' Ofcourse , I'm the best chef you've ever known, in the world, you are too lucky Mr.jung, to have the privilege of enjoying my tasty treats, feel honoured', jaejoong said haughtily, yunho snickered,' What is that I hear , a sarcasm?!', jaejoong spoke in an British accent, yunho started laughing wholeheartedly,' You know only that much english, right?! Tell me honestly, haha'. Jaejoong pouted,' So what?', he asked nonchalantly, ' What's the big deal? '. ' Oh my god, you seriously know only one sentence in english?', yunho clutched at his stomach, doubling over ,' N-no', spluttered jaejoong,' stop laughing !', he started hitting yunho ,' Stop it ', whined jaejoong, throwing pillows at yunho, who ducked the blows merely.

                                                                                                            ~

Jaejoong woke up in the middle of the night, finding himself spooned into another warm body, he was thirsty, he looked at the night table to find no jar in sight, he sighed, & carefully removed all the limbs around him, he pulled a robe over his pajama clad body, & sneaked out of the door but not before checking yunho was doing good & warm, he made his way into the kitchen to pour himslef a glass of water, he rubbed the sleep of his eyes so he wouldn't crash into something & wake the whole household, he turned to look out of the window, while sipping through the glass, the sky was a shade of blue hue outside, ' It's dawn', he mused, it felt like it'd just been few hours before he slept,he could still get an hour or two to sleep, when he was about to turn around & head back to his room, he saw an figure out of his peripheral vision, he walked closer to the window & strained his sight to spot a loomy figure sitting on the footsteps of the neighbour's back door,' Hankyung', it deemed to him, he frowned looking at the hunched figure, he cocked his head to the right wall, to note it was past six'o clock, he opened the back door, tugged his robe tighter around his body, it was a bit chilly outside, he breathed in the fresh morning air, & strode towards the small gate, that seperated the Jung's backyard from Hankyung's backyard.

The black metallic gate squeaked as Jaejoong opened it , the brooding figure on the doorstep looked up at the direction of the noise with a genuinely surprised face,' I thought you lived with Mr. Jung jr, in an apartment', he voiced out his query.

' Oh, trust me I do, just staying here for the night or rather visiting', jaejoong closed the gate, & cringed at the again loud screech it made,' Needs some oiling', they both muttered at the same time, both ended laughing at that, jaejoong sauntered over to where hankyung was sitting, & Hankyung in turn made some space for jaejoong to sit,' Good morning!', jaejoong chirped,' Morning', hankyung replied, Jaejoong looked behind him then to the side, finally turned sideways to face hankyung,' What are you doing out here?', jaejoong asked pointing to the surrounding,' at mere dawn?', he completed pointing towards the sky.

Hankyung sighed & rubbed his hands all over his face,' couldn't sleep?', guessed jaejoong.

' hm-hmn', hankyung nodded, jaejoong looked up at the sky, ' you know I'm an early riser , but I never really did try just gazing at the sky really, must look beautiful, when dawn breaks', hankyung stared at him, & jaejoong catched it through his peripheral vision,' What?', he turned to look at hankyung, hankyung nodded,' It does, I've watched it', jaejoong smiled,' you're elder than me right?', hankyung seemed to ponder on the question,' just because I've a kid , doesn't mean , I'm old', hankyung teased,' yeah, right, no seriously, what's your age?', jaejoong stretched his hands over his head,' 29 ', hankyung seemed relaxed in his presence, he leaned back & supported the weight of his upper body on both of his outstretched hands,' Oh, you're older, just like I guessed, so can I call you hyung?', that question seemed to throw him off, because he straightened a bit ,' W-What?', he looked baffled,' Hyung, I can call you that right?', jaejoong smiled.

' Well if you'd like to--then--', hankyung started , but jaejoong cut him off by jumping up to his feet, ' Is that a yes?', he asked.

' Yes, I guess', hankyung cocked his head to a side, Jaejoong whooped around , & suddenly hugged the daylights out of hankyung,' YES !, I for always wanted an elder brother', hankyung smiled & hugged him back,' Well, you've found one , now',jaejoong squealed into his shoulder, hankyung laughed & patted him on the back,' Ok, ok, I get it'.

For the rest of the hour, hankyung showed him the garden, through his house, he also checked on the sleeping minwoo, drank some coffee with hankyung, he also later found out that hankyung could cook, & is very good at that.

' I think I would prefer the main gate this time', jaejoong waved goodbye, & stepped out of the heavy metallic gate, he smiled & started briskly walking towards their house, when he bumped into something hard, or someone, the said someone lost his balance & fell down on the pavement, with jaejoong on top of him,' What the fuc---', his curse died down when he looked down to gaze at the voilater, uncereminously lying on his chest,' It's you again', he whispered.

Jaejoong scrambled up to stand, he held out a hand to the fallen man, who held it in an daze, & jaejoong pulled him up,' I'm sorry--so sorry', jaejoong said trying to get rid of the glint off of the tracksuit of the victim who became subjected to his clumsiness,' That's the only thing you ever say to me, since we've met, & I think I might actually start hating that word, but not your voice', the man said in a husky voice.

' E-excuse me', jaejoong looked surprised.

' Well it's not the first time, we've met', the man removed the headphones, & shot a dazzling smile his way,' I don't think we've met anywhere before', jaejoong narrowed his eyes.

' Oh, don't tell me you don't remember, I'll be deeply hurt if that were to be the case', the man clutched at his heart, jaejoong shook his head, & tried walking past him, only to end with his chest to the stranger's chest & face to face with the stranger, the stranger held his elbow in a strong grasp,' What are you doing? Let me GO ! ', jaejoong thrashed in his hold, the stranger put a finger on his lips ,' hush', jaejoong bit down onto the finger hardly, the stranger hissed & pulled his finger away from his mouth,' Feisty, I like feisty one's', he drawled ily, the stranger leaned his face close to jaejoong, their lips centimeters apart, their noses just slightly brushing, jaejoong's breathing quickened, his chest heaving up & down, his eyes widened in fear, but the stranger took his time in raking his eyes over his face, he started his journey again, slowly leaning in but this time towards jaejoong's ear,' Yoochun, my name, remember it next time', he breathed hotly in his ear, the hairs on the back of jaejoong's neck rose, he stilled himself for anything, but the stranger no, yoochun as he informed, looked at him, leaned a bit back, & smiled softly,' I hope you won't forget it, I wish you would not', for the first time in this whole fearing -nerve-wrecking incident, jaejoong for the first time felt, that this yoochun guy was sincere, & not some or something, atleast it looked like it.

yoochun took advantage of his dazed situation to drop a feathery light kiss on his cheek, but jaejoong felt it, the gust of those warm lips on his cheeks, jaejoong turned around to look at yoochun who was running away from him backwards , waving at him, smiling goofily, jaejoong felt his cheeks burn in embarassment, he'd just let a stranger kiss him,' ERT ?!', he shouted at the man.

                                                                                                          ~

Jaejoong ran all the way to his room, he closed the door behind him, & leaned his body on it, he breathed in a sigh of relief,' Thank God'.

' Thank God What?', yunho was standing there right in front of him, with a blanket draped over his shoulders, his voice no longer cracking.

' Jaejoong, where were you all morning, if you mind me asking ?', yunho looked at him through squinted eyes.

Jaejoong gulped, his eyes widened , as yunho further advanced towards him, he leaned more onto the door.

                                                                                               ~

Yoochun plugged his earphones back , & started jogging his earlier path,' Now, I know where to find you , Kim Jaejoong', he smiled to himself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I knw u must wondering how does yoochun know??? jae's name??? ............well it's 4 me 2 knw.n,,,,,,4 u 2 find out....u'll be surprised........hahaa.                 Anywayz did u like it ????

Oh, n d 5th para onwards is dedicated to  yunhosjaejoong _ shii  = thnx 4 spurring me 2 write more.........n 4 d lovely comment.

n   hamimi _ shii = thnx 4 sticking with d story.........u wanted a update ....here it is, though a bit late :)

n all other lovely subscribers n commentors thnx 2 u 2 !!!     <333 u all.              oh, n don't forget 2 comment on dis chap ^ ^