A little spying won't hurt & hankyung calls.....

Love Always Finds It's Way

Yunho was whistling throughout his changing session, he even chose his all time favourite green checkered shirt, which made him look a tad bit younger & approchable, or so he believed, he gelled his hair a bit more, & styling them so that his forehead was visible, he sprayed a good amount of deodrant too, jaejoong quirked an eyebrow observing everything with sheer amusement,' Aren't you bit too excited for this little date of yours?', he smirked.

Yunho glanced at him through the mirror & shrugged,' Nope, just trying to look good'.

' Or trying to impress this little EX- girlfriend of yours', jaejoong put considerable pressure on the word ' Ex'.

That's right, yunho has come home before lunch break to change before going out for the lunch, he'd called seohyun this morning & fixed a lunch date with her, or just hanging out as yunho described it.

' Well, not like it is any of my business but you know you could always go in your suit, women like mature men more you know, suits & all', jaejoong whispered looking around as if he was telling yunho a dark secret.

Yunho rolled his eyes at that, he turned around & looked at jaejoong,' She likes it when the guy is not too formally dressed'.

' Aha caught you !', jaejoong exclaimed, yunho looked at him as if he'd grown a second head,' So you are trying to impress her', he patted his own back for the relevation, yunho sighed, Jaejoong turned around & waved,' Don't worry, I know you won't elope or something with her, I trust you, enjoy your little lunch date', jaejoong chuckled.

' It's not a date', yunho grumbled,' And are you sure you're really okay with it?', yunho yelled.

jaejoong poked his head into the bedroom, ' Ofcourse, why would I mind?', jaejoong faked a sweet smile.

' Oh, look at the time, I've a shift in the afternoon', jaejoong pointed to the clock on the opposite wall ' see you, & lock the door', jaejoong's voice dimmed as he walked away from the bedroom, & after sometime yunho heard the front door slam.

                                                                                                        ~

A blonde guy creeped up behind jaejoong whose face was literally in the cashier book, ' Hey', he yelled in his ear.

' God, Donghae, stop creeping up behind me like that , will ya?', jaejoong hit him with a towel, donghae chuckled.

' So what are you doing? Brooding?', donghae plopped himself on the cash counter in front of jaejoong,'  No,checking & get down from there', jaejoong made a shooing action, Donghae sighed & descended from the counter.

Donghae saw Jaejoong scribble something in the book, before he shut it with a sigh & turned to him with joined hands & his infamous pout.

' What do you want this time?', donghae sighed, pressing the tip of his nose.

' Half an hour only, I've to spy on someone', jaejoong said determinedly.

' Spy ?!', Donghae scratched his head, Jaejoong nodded obediently,' yes, my husband'.

Donghae's eyes turned into slits,' Is he cheating on you? Either ways it's good for me, you know, I can maybe get together with you afterall', he smirked.

' No', jaejoong blinked, & shook his head,' Dream on, hae', jaejoong flicked him on the forehead.

' Don't do that', he nursed his forehead,' And I do dream about you in the bed, under me, writhing, Ah---want---', the rest of the sentence was muffled,as jaejoong clamped his hands on Donghae's mouth, glaring at him.

' I just want to see who this seohyun is. And please keep your dreams to yourself, no need to shout'em out to the world', jaejoong wiped his hands on his jeans.

' Seo--who?', Donghae asked.

' Doesn't matter, are you willing to take my place for 30 minutes, just 30 minutes, I'll do anything for you', pleaded jaejoong, again going back to pouting.

Suddenly Donghae had a greasy look on his face,' Anything?', he drawled ily, ' Argh, you , I meant anything work related', jaejoong grumbled.

Donghae sighed,' Fine, but only 30 minutes', he huffed, jaejoong jumped & kissed him on his cheek in glee, Donghae wound his arm around jaejoong's waist pulling him closer to his body, but jaejoong pushed him away, patting his cheek a few times,' Married, you , I'm married'.

' You know if he really is cheating on you with that girl, you know where to find me, we can have some of our own fun', Donghae wriggled his eyebrows,' No thank you', jaejoong waved him off.

Donghae sighed as jaejoong turned to head towards the locker,' If, only you were not married, I would've ------', donghae made kissing noises.

Jaejoong looked over his shoulder, & winked,' I totally would've agreed too, if I was not married', he blew a flying kiss to donghae, & disappeared behind the doors.

Donghae slumped over the cash counter in a dreamy haze, & looked at the new customer,' Isn't he y, rawrrr', purred Donghae.

The customer looked baffled,' I'm not gay', he shrieked.

Donghae gave him a once over,' You think I am?', he shot, scowling at the customer,' No don't answer that', he sighed as the customer looked at him as if he was a freak.

                                                                                            ~

[ Flashback]

Jaejoong entered the room & heard the water escalding in the bathroom, he took the beanie he needed, & matching jacket to go with it & was about to head out when he saw yunho's cellphone flash with a new message, he tried to ignore it but his inner selfish monster told him to check it, & check he did.

Sender : Seohyun

Message: Hi   yun-yun......I'm so happy you called me, Let's meet at The Betty's at 1:30 pm, Don't be late.....I'm waiting <3

                n I send you a pic..., save it  for my number <33

[Attachment]........

' Why does she have so many hearts?', jaejoong grumbled.

He scrolled down & gasped when he saw the picture attached to the message,' Oh, my God, Does she calls it a dress? It's so short, argh', he threw the phone on the bed.

' Argh', he screamed in frustation, yunho might have heard it because, he opened the door, poked his head out, water dripping from his face, & the remains of the soap were visible at the corner of his hairs, & behind his ears & here & there,' W-What?', he wiped the water from his face with his hand,' What happened?', he asked worridely looking around in the room.

' Nothing you assh*le', he stomped his way out of the room, yunho looked around like a lost kid.

Later, when yunho was ready for the office, he checked his phone, & he choked on his saliva at the picture, Seohyun was wearing blue shorts, like really short- shorts, she wore a cut out top which left a very little to imagination & hid very little too, the shot was taken from above, so it was a bit too inappropriate, yunho was glad he wan't eating or drinking foe the matter of fact at that time, he quickly shut the window, & pocketed the phone quickly & left the room.

                                                                                                  ~

So, here he was at The Betty's , spurred by the message, to spy on them, if it really was just two friends hanging out, or something more, he knew it was wrong what he was doing, he said he trusted yunho, but here he was going on spying behind his back, but he only wanted reassurance, that they were nothing more than friends, he would wait for five minutes, just five minutes , he bargained with his mind , & then he'd leave.

He was sitting at the far back corner of the restaurant, from here, he could keep an eye on every table in the restuarant, they were both running late, he sighed & looked out of the window to his right , only to duck his head in the next second, because he saw yunho breezing past his window into the restuarant, turned out jaejoong was wrong, the girl Seohyun was already in the restuarant, she was seated on a table diagonally to his but was pretty far, so he was sure he couldn't evasdrop on their conversation, not that he intended to , he already felt guilty as it is, no need to add more to the list, the girl was facing him, & he released a sigh of relief , so yunho's back would be towards him, so he'll never know that he was there.

He bitterly admitted that the girl seohyun was really beautiful, & compared to the picture she wore a decent clothes, blue jeans, & long -sleeved ,large white shirt, she had brown hair, which were turned blonde at the end, she looked ethreal, she looked too young in the picture, but here right now, she looked mature & beautiful. Even Jaejoong was dazed by her beauty,' Wow', he exclaimed, when he saw her blinding smile. she stood up & encased yunho into a friendly hug when yunho arrived at her table, they both seemed to shared a small joke, because yunho shook his head, while she laughed bobbing her head back & forth, yunho called the waitress, & they both ordered, jaejoong saw her comment on yunho's shirt as she sipped her water, & yunho just shruuged, jaejoong had to hold his laugh, surely now yunho must be regreting not listening to his little piece of advice, he snickered but then he felt a heated gaze from his side, so he looked up to see a waitress giving him suspicious looks, well who wouldn't when he was wearing a skull printed black mouth mask, & a black knitted beanie over his head, showing only his eyes, he shifted in his seat & waved at the waitress, the waitress strode towards him, with a pen & notebook ,' I'll take anything light that's on menu today, thank you', he closed the menu as he coughed out the words,' Cough & cold, ohoo', he said nervously, waving towards his mouth, the waitress nodded, not totally convinced, but she left him to his lie. When she disappeared behind the kitchen doors, he sighed & slumped in the seat, he wrenched the mouth mask down & settled it on his throat, & breathed through the nose, he lolled his head on his folded hands on the table, & glanced tiredly at the chatting & laughing couple that was yunho & seohyun, but his vision was blocked when someone stood in front of him, all he could see in his vision was blue sweater, & black shorts, he frowned but the said man bent down to his eye level & jaejoong found a strangely familiar face in his face, his eyes widened,' You--', he squeaked.

' Not really good at spying are you?', yoochun took a seat in front of him, looking around, Jaejoong straightened up stiffly,glaring daggers at yoochun's head as he was busy looking behind him around the restaurant, he looked at jaejoong & his face lightened as a kid on christmas morning,' Who are spying on?',yoochun asked excitedly, literally bouncing in the seat.

' What is it to you?', Jaejoong crossed his hands over his chest.

Before yoochun could answer ,the waitress arrived with jaejoong's order, jaejoong smiled gratefully, she gave yoochun once over & furrowed her eyebrows,'  Nothing for him, he's just visiting', jaejoong smiled sweetly, the waitress nodded, & left. Yoochun pouted, before a full blown smile broke on his face,' We can always share', he picked up a spoon, & took a bite, he moaned at the delightful taste, as he was advancing his sppon once more towards the plate, jaejoong poked a fork over his hand,' Ow', he groaned, but he managed to take one bite, jaejoong shook his head, while yoochun showed him his pearly white teeth,' You know I like you even more when you're so heartless !', yoochun said after sometime, a sudden glimmer shining in his brown orbs. Jaejoong gaped at him.

' No, seriously, who are you spying on? I was here from quite some time, & I saw you throwing glances around the restaurant', yoochun put his chin on his open palm.

' Who are you really?', jaejoong furrowed his eyebrows., shaking his head.

' You've forgotten already, I told you last time', yoochun gasped dramatically, Jaejoong rolled his eyes, & called for check, he tossed the money into the book, & some tip, he glanced one last time towards yunho & seohyun, saw yunho showing something to her on his cellphone, while she was nodding to whatever he was saying, & clapping him on the back, he smiled ruefully, & left the two friends to enjoy their dinner, yes he believed in yunho, & he didn't find anything suspicious between them, surprisingly , meaning yunho is a handsome man, & she is truly very beautiful , & they know each other from before, but he concluded that they were just two long lost friends finding out about each others achievements in life. ' Must be nice, hanging out with long lost friend', he mused, & smiled softly.

' Why suddenly the gloomy face?', Oh, how did he forget that he was not alone, there was someone with him, they were pretty past the restaurant, so he abruptly stopped & turned around glaring ,' Would you leave me alone?', he asked frustatingly, yoochun shook his head as a ' no'.

' Fine, you know what, Stalking is a crime, I can file a case against you, & drag your down in jail', jaejoong lashed out.

Yoochun shrugged,' Can't really call it stalking, when you know the person & converse with him on a busy street', yoochun said pointing an finger towards him.

Jaejoong huffed & stormed away from him, yoochun chuckled & ran behind him, half way yoochun followed him like a loyal dog.

Jaejoong looked at him from the corner of his eyes,' I'm married', he warned.

' So what ? Have you told him you love him yet?', jaejoong stopped in his tracks at the question, he shook his lightly before he started trudging again.

' Why not?', yoochun caught up with him.

' I don't know', jaejoong frowned, as if he'd found out that little information at that moment too.

' Well, it's probably good for me', yoochun shrugged, jaejoong reprimanded him .

' That was my husband back there, you know, I can call him right now, & trust me ,he will come, & beat the out of you', jaejoong threatened.

Yoochun's mouth formed an ' o' .

' But you're not calling him', yoochun chided softly.

Jaejoong frowned,' I can always call him', jaejoong took out his cellphone, & looked at yoochun wearily, yoochun smiled softly holding jaejoong's hand ,' I know you won't'.

' Why?', jaejoong breathed.

' Because I know you're not someone who'd disturb or rather yet make anybody worried over you or your problems', yoochun said seriously.

Jaejoong trembled,' you don't know me', he jerked his hand back from yoochun's, & started walking briskly.

Yoochun followed anyway.

' Would you please stop? what do you want? why are you doing this?', jaejoong scowled.

' I just want to get to know you more, jaejoong', yoochun begged.

' Why? I told you I'm married, & I love my husband, doesn't that bother you anyway, how can you---', jaejoong's rambling was cut off when yoochun grasped his both shoulders ,' Just one ice cream'.

' What?', jaejoong looked confused.

' Let's just eat one ice cream, & I promise I'll leave you alone', yoochun pleaded , jaejoong sighed, before yoochun added,' for the day', jaejoong stomped really hard on his foot, & waved 'bye', as yoochun crouched down to nurse his foot. 

He hailed a taxi, hopped into the taxi, & mouthed,' As if a**hole', he stuck out his tongue, as the taxi whisked by, yoochun laughed at his antics, & limped his way back.

                                                                                                      ~

It was past six in the evening, & jaejoong's whole body ached in exhaustion, he sighed as he changed back into his normal clothes, his phone rang loudly into the empty changing room, he frowned at the unknown number, before he answered the call,' Hello', he frowned at the ragged breathing at the other end,' Hello, who's this?', he spoke once again.

' Jaejoong it's me, Hankyung', his voice wavered slightly, he could hear a kid's babbling in the background,' I need your help, please', hankyung said desperately.

Jaejoong braced himself,' What is it hyung? I'm ready to help with anything'.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: chun must be creeping u a bit....lol......bt don't worry this story is nt angsty.....u'll be surprised abt seohyun too in d next chap.

so seohyun's fans out there don't hate me....becoz I don't hate her either...I think she is cute & most decent girl in snsd after yuri <333 they both look a bit alike too ....lol

So ...don't forget to tell me how much did u like it so far !!!!!