A Date or What?! part 3

Love Always Finds It's Way

They both stepped into the cabin & sat in front of each other, & it was hard for yunho to hide his smile.

Jaejoong was wringing his fingers nervously.

Their cabin started moving up slowly, he dreaded what was to come, the wheel stopped from time to time to fill in other passengers .

When their cabin reached at the top,& stopped there, jaejoong's whole body trembled, he held the seat in an iron grip, his knuckles turning white, his heart thrumming hard through his chest, his face was red, his hands cold & clamy.

He did the mistake of looking down just then, & his breath hitched.

Yunho sneakily took out his cell phone & called out jaejoong's name, when jaejoong turned to look at him , he was suddenly blinded by a bright flash light, he blinked back at the black spots in front of his eyes , & realized that yunho had snapped a photo of his.

He shouted, but not moving an inch from his place, not even moving his hands,' Yah, you dare take a picture, delete it right now'.

' Nope, that's not happening anytime soon', smirked yunho, & waved his recently clicked pic in front of his face.

Jaejoong glared at him, & with much courage had advanced one of his hands slightly towards his phone, when the cabin started moving again, Jaejoong yelped & retrieved the hand immediately & held the bars in death grip again, he shut his eyes tightly, when the wheel started moving slowly.

Yunho laughed & commented,' I should probably, shoot a video rather than taking selcas', & soon enough jaejoong again heard the familiar click of the camera.

' I swear , you'll be dead meat Yunho yah, if you don't stop taking my pictures', hissed jaejoong, eyes still closed.

' Oh, but it's so funny, your expressions are epic, I wanna capture them , it's not everyday I see you as a scardy cat',snickered yunho.

Jaejoong opened his eyes & glared at yunho. yunho stomped his feet in the cabin, & captured the horrified expression of Jaejoong, as for Jaejoong he tightened his grip even more if that was even possible, he for sure knew this was the last day of his life, Yunho was not helping at all, his heart beat was quickening as the wheel gradually picked up speed, at this rate he might die due to an heart attack.

Yunho looked at Jaejoong, the guy had paled considerably, as the wheel started rotating with more speed than before,he decided to end the poor guy's misery, he pocketed his phone & took jaejoong's hands in his , & said softly,' It's okay, to be afraid of something, we all have something that we are afraid of, & it's not something to be ashamed of, but if you don't want to look like a wimp infront of someone, you'll have to overcome those fears'.

Jaejoong was shocked beyond belief, for a millisecond he forgot where they were, yunho was so gently trying to mingle him in a conversation, trying to distract him from his fear, & jaejoong felt blessed, his gripped yunho's hands as if his life depended upon it, was this the same yunho who was teasing him, capturing his pictures , a minute ago, laughing at him.

Yunho smiled at him, & jaejoong smiled back genuinely,' Do you wanna know how to get over your fear of ferris wheel?', asked yunho rubbing circles on the back of his hands.

Jaejoong nodded his head.

' Well, it's pretty simple, don't look down directly at the ground, look at the farthest place in the surrounding, & trust me it looks truly beautiful, that way you can cope up with your fear & enjoy the ride too', said yunho simply shrugging his shoulders.

' Try it', he urged jaejoong to look out of the window.

Jaejoong used the technique yunho taught him, & sure enough he was swooned over by the wonderful sight , he could see the illuminous city from up there, it was beautiful , the sight was breathtaking even, he had never really bothered to look at it before, but now that he'd seen the city blooming with colourful lights, that it felt like thousands of fireflies were swarming through the city. He couldn't express how happy he felt, eventhough the fear was still there, even though the grip on the iron bar was still there, he was no more paranoid, he could feel butterflies erupt in his stomach, when their cabin would descend from the top.

unbeknowest to him, yunho just snapped another shot of him, his side profile actually , while he was busy enjoying the sight.

He smiled gratefully at yunho, & yunho grumbled ,' It's not fair , only you get your pictures snapped'.

' Well, I didn't ask you to', said Jaejoong coyly.

Yunho sneered at him, & jaejoong laughed at him, he snatched the phone from him, & positioned it to snap a pic, yunho spread his arms behind him, & smiled brightly, he was really enjoying it, he looked genuinely happy, & relaxed , & jaejoong was more than happy for him, he couldn't ask for more, when the picture was snapped , he retuned the phone back, but yunho tugged him forward by his arm, & jaejoong found himself  nestled to yunho's side, with one of yunho's arm around his shoulder,' Cheese', he exclaimed & didn't even gave a moment for jaejoong to comprehend before he captured their photo.He removed his arm, & went around checking through the gallery of his phone for the captured shots.

The Ferris Wheel finally came to a halt, the Wheel spinned one more time, before it was their turn to get off.

' So now where to? Scardy cat', said yunho, ducking the fist he saw coming towards him.

Jaejoong looked around, they had rode almost every ride, & he was a bit tired too, he realised he was hungry, he rubbed his stomach & said,' Let's go to eat something, I'm hungry'.

' Ok, eating it is, let's go eat, let's go, let's go', repeated yunho all the way out of the amusement park, pushing jaejoong from the back, Jaejoong laughed at his antics.

They drove to a nearby restaurant, which was not too fancy, & not too simple either, it was somewhere in the middle.

While jaejoong had to go to the bathroom, yunho ordered for both of them, & was busy doing something on his phone right after to care to see the blush crept on the waitress's cheeks, Jaejoong returned some seconds after the waitress left, but not before openly oggling at yunho's features, which didn't go unnoticed by jaejoong, he sat in front of him, & said,' That was cold, you didn't even smile at her '.

'Who?', yunho asked looking up at him.

' The waitress', said jaejoong wiping his hands, & pointed towards the waitress by his chin.

Yunho stopped doing whatever he was doing , & glanced up at to where jaejoong pointed, & shrugged his shoulders, when the waitress turned around abruptly to hide from his gaze.

Jaejoong chuckled,' Man, she is smitten, haha'.

' Just because you don't appreciate it, doesn't mean that others don't, I am damn handsome, you know, I can have thousands of girls by my feet in an second, I also have girls trailing behind me in the office', said yunho haughtily, before continuing with his previous activity with the phone.

Jaejoong laughed,' Hah, you are one hell of a narcissist'.

' What it's true, you saw that waitress, isn't that a proof enough, sometimes gives creeps, geez', shuddered yunho.

' So should I be concerned?', asked jaejoong suddenly, placing the elbows on the table, & perching slightly ahead in his seat.

' Concrened about what?', asked yunho confusedly.

' That you have girls trailing behind you, & that you are so handsome that you can get any girl in seconds', asked jaejoong jokingly.

' you know you don't have to , I won't leave you ', replied yunho jokingly too.

' Why?', the question slipped out of his mouth before Jaejoong can stop it, suddenly the air became tense, yunho's smile faltered, & jaejoong's eyes widened just a tad bit , but nevertheless both of them didn't break their eye contact, it was jaejoong who first broke the contact , he looked everywhere but yunho, & cleared his throat slightly.

yunho blinked & blinked again. Why? It was just a simple question, but he didn't have any answer for it, Why wouldn't he leave jaejoong? or is it that he doesn't want to, he never really thought about it, he always did everything his parents told him to, took every responsibility obediently that was upon him, this marriage was not an contract, but it was also not an marriage in the true sense, he was never in favour for it, nor in denial, he always looked at it as if he'll just have another homie, with whom he'll have to share everything, who'll have just much rights on the things he owns, he never really understood what marriage was? Was it only having kids? Hanging out with family?or what? Even if he didn't know that, he always saw jaejoong as an friend, with whom he could share his problems, talk about everything & anything, he cooked for him, took care of him, Is this why he can't even think of leaving him? Was he so used to him being in his life? or was it something else.

His train of thoughts were broken when he heard a soft ' I'm Sorry'.

He looked up to only see a truly regretful jaejoong.

' I'm sorry, I brought up something silly, I--- it just slipped out, you know, before I even knew it, let's jut forget it, hmn', said jaejoong wringing his fingers.

Just when yunho was about to open his mouth, the waitress arrived with their orders, Jaejoong sighed in relief for the distraction, he just wanted to run from there, away from that conversation & also the place, Why did he have to open up his mouth now, when everything was going smoothly, when they were enjoying their day, he ruined it by saying something stupid, just by looking at yunho who looked so distressed some seconds ago, he just realised how much his question had hit the other one, & he by no means wanted their so comfortable relationship, or whatever it was to change into something awkward, since they have to face each other everyday & everynight.

' Wah, you even ordered mine,& you even ordered my favourite dish', he exclaimed to relieve a bit of awkwardness, but failed to notice the glare directed towards him by the waitress who was pouring wine for them.

' I didn't , I just guessed', said yunho shrugging his shoulders, & jaejoong glared at him,' You could pretend that you know my favourite dishe,you know, even if you might have just guessed it'.

They were back to their normal bickering.

' I always the speak truth, you know', said yunho & eyeing the waitress.

The waitress smiled at him, oh so sweetly, & poured the wine swiftly in his glass, trying to be elegant, & acting all polite, all the while blushing madly & brushing some of her hair behind her ear.

yunho smiled at her, & when she looked down to pour the wine, he looked at jaejoong,' see that', he mouthed, & wriggled his eyebrows & smirked  when jaejoong folded his hands in front of his chest , & huffed indignantly & inaudibly.

When she turned to pour him wine, he smiled at her, but she just glared at him, jaejoong shifted uncomfortably in his chair.

Ok, so maybe the waitress didn't like him.

His smile faltered a bit, & it was replaced by a frown when he saw the contents of his glass.

' I don't drink wine', he complained.

' You shoul've said so earlier, now you have to drink it', said yunho.

' No, I can't, I don't want to'.

' Why? What's the problem , it's not everyday we come to eat outside?'.

' Do you want to carry me on your back, & experience the bizzare drunk side of me, if so then I can have it', said jaejoong irritatingly, as he took the filled glass in his hand.

' No, no, I want anything but a drunk jaejoong, if you are so voilent when you are sober, think how much of a hazard you must be when you are drunk', teased yunho & freed the glass from his clutch.

' Ah, can we have a orange juice for him', said yunho turning towards the snickering waitress, who composed herself, when yunho turned towards her, Jaejoong glared at her.

With an acknowledging nod, she strutted back to the kitchen, but not before giving jaejoong a haughty smirk.

He followed her with his blaring eyes , till she disappeared behind the kitchen doors.

' Did you see that, she glared at me, & she also laughed at me', said jaejoong incrudeously.

' She didn't , & about the laughing thing, it's a human nature , when you find something funny , you can't seem to help yourself, but laugh', said a little too joyful yunho.

Jaejoong just crossed his arms, & slid further in the seat with a ' Whatever', he muttered something under his breath.

Jaejoong was sulking throughout the dinner, the waitress kept coming by their table throughout the dinner, glare at him, flash a lovely smile at yunho, & yunho too would smile & converse with her.

Throughout the dinner, the waitress was nice to only yunho, she ignored him, she placed everything a bit too harshly on his plate.

Eventhough jaejoong was not someone to hold on these little things, he also concluded that she liked yunho & was trying to direct his attention from him towards her. But there was always a limit to how much he can bear, this was too much, & yunho too didn't believe in anything he said, he has his own pride too, he would not just sit there like a statue , & get humiliated.

Yunho & the waitress looked at jaejoong when he stood up, his chair scraped harshly across floor, he wiped his mouth quickly for any remnants, & said, when yunho's brows furrowed in query,' Why don't you pay after you finish your dinner , I'm already finished, so I'll wait in the car', he said suantered over to the door, without waiting for any reply.

' Hey, shouldn't you wait till your partner has finished, seriously , where are your manners?', said yunho to jaejoong's back.

But jaejoong didn't spare him a glance & walked out of the restaurant.

yunho stood up in an instant, & requested for the bill, he made the payment, & brushed off the waitress who was trying hard to get his number,  his first concern was jaejoong, what was wrong with that guy?

He rushed out of the restaurant, looking for jaejoong, the car keys were with him, so he must not have gone to the car, he looked around & finally spotted him in the garden, to the side of the restaurant, which was especially made for kids,he was sitting lazily on the swing, looking at the ground,yunho walked towards him, & sat on the swing next to him, stretched his legs in front of him & said,' Wah, You're rude', he said looking at the night sky.

Jaejoong stared hard at him, & yunho turned to look at him,' you left me inside there, before I was finished, that's rude, isn't it?', he stated.

' Isn't ignoring other person rude too?', fired back jaejoong.

' Is this all about that? Just because I didn't talk to you throughout the dinner, you felt ignored?', asked yunho disbelievingly.

' No, for all I care you could go inside have dinner with her or date her, but the way she was treating me like a nobody, just because I was with you, made me angry, ok, I have my pride too, you made a laughing stock of me inside ', spat out jaejoong.

' It was just us, nobody heard it, ok, maybe so the waitress heard it, but it's not like she knows you or anything, so why are you so worked up for, did you develop some sort of crush on her or something ? ', frowned yunho.

' No, God, no, Ew, please the girl was glaring daggers at me throughout the dinner, & I've my standards too, just, Ew , no', said a truly surprised jaejoong.

' So then why did you leave back there?', asked yunho his frown deepning.

' You didn't believe in me, when I said she glared at me', said jaejoong in low voice, his gaze once again shifting towards the ground.

' What? That's it, that's why you just left the table & came out here to mull over such a simple thing, that I didn't believe what in you said', asked yunho bewilderingly.

' but to me it isn't', said jaejoong his voice soft,' To me it's great deal, it means that you don't trust me well enough yet', said jaejoong all too seriously.

' Wha-t? where did you come to a conclusion like that?', asked yunho taken back.

' Is it not?', asked jaejoong with a forced smile.

' Look, jaejoong you might be true about  the whole waitress thing, & just because I didn't paid any heed to it, doesn't mean that I don't trust you , it's not even relating', when jaejoong didn't look convinced, he started again,' Look, I even told you my cell phone password, it means I trust you that much to tell you, if you want I can even give you my Bank accounts numbers & all,  that would be enough of a proof, right?', asked yunho already reaching for his pant pockets, but jaejoong held his & shook his head, smiling softly.

' you saying all this, is more than enough proof for me, it means a lot', said jaejoong,' Thank you'.

Yunho knocked hin on his head lightly,' Pabo, don't think too much, don't give so much pressure on your little brain, it's not your husband who can bear every assault thrown at him', said yunho smirking.

' you--', jaejoong lifted his hand up in air,' See what I mean', said yunho ducking his head, with his hands shielding his head, waiting for the hit, but it never came, he looked up to see jaejoong walking towards the car.

' Yah, Where are you going? That's the second time today, you left me, you mannerless fella', shouted yunho.

Jaejoong just chuckled & waved.

' You're so gonna regret it', said yunho running in full speed towards jaejoong, who in turn started running too, but didn't get far as yunho catched him, he held jaejoong's head in the crook of his elbow & started ruffling his hair.

Jaejoong screamed,' Ah, not my hair, it took me so much time to fix them, ah', he started whining, & pushed yunho back with all his might, & started running again, yunho caught up with him again, held him from behind,' Not my hair', warned jaejoong.

' Ok, but I can do this right?', asked yunho, before planting a sloppy kiss on his cheek.

' You look really cute , when you're mad, you know that', yunho whispered lightly in his ear, with a pat on his shoulder , he released the hug, & said,' since now our dinner was ruined, I'll make it up to you, come on, let's go', he said walking to his car.

Jaejoong remained rooted to the spot, he touched his cheek, & felt something skip inside him.

He turned around when he heard the honk of the car, he looked over at the frowning yunho,' What're you doing, get inside?'.

Jaejoong strode over & settled himself in the car.

once settled inside, he looked at yunho, who started driving, & then looked out of the window, his words ringing in his head.

You look really cute , when you're mad you know.

cute.

cute.

And a soft smile broke out on his face.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: yunho was just teasing him by conversing with the waitress , trying to show off how much he is wanted.............n no jae is not jealous;)........yet....did u like it? ..............Sorry if dis chap doesn't make sense about all trust issues n all.....it'll get better promise ^ ^