The Breakfast ................

Love Always Finds It's Way

Jaejoong strode into their shared bedroom & took some extra towel & yunho's some old clothes, which won't fit him now anyway to changmin's room & placed them near the bathroom door as promised.

                         Again entering their room , he walked towards the sleeping figure. Looked at the clock, that showed 8.55, five minutes before the alarm would start ringing. He saw yunho's cell phone just near the clock, he swiftly picked it up, & started playing with the keys , guessing what the password might be? Just then the alarm went off , ruining the silence of the room.But the figure beside him didn't even move an inch. Shaking his head , he sighed heavily, this was not at all new to him. Turning off the annoying alarm clock, he started shaking yunho vigorously,' Yunho yah, wake up, yah, wake up, what's the password to your phone?', asked jaejoong.

' What?', replied yunho groggily turning his head towards jaejoong & blinking his eyes rapidly to rid the sleepiness off.

' What is the password?', he asked again waving the phone in front of his eyes.

' It's a secret', said yunho closing his eyes again.

' oh come on tell me, is there something private in there or better here you type it, I swear I won't peek', said yunho while handing the phone towards yunho.

Yunho leaned on his elbow & looked at jaejoong & said while motioning towards his phone,' No the password itself is It's.a.secret'.

' cool password', said jaejoong chuckling.

' I know ,right ?', asked yunho while lolling his head on jaejoong's shoulder & peering into his phone , as to what jaejoong was doing.

Jaejoong was going through the contacts, when yunho interrupted,' What exactly are you looking for? Think I'm cheating on you with some girl?'

' I know you are not yunho, I'm just searching for changmin's best friend's number, you do have it right?', asked jaejoong.

' you mean junsu, ofcourse I have', said yunho now sitting upright & taking the phone from jaejoong , he scrolled down to junsu's name & handed back to jaejoong.

' But why do you need Junsu's number?', inquired yunho.

' Oh I was thinking of inviting him here for breakfast & since changmin is here , he won't feel out of the place, I never had the chance to talk to him after the wedding you know', said jaejoong now looking at yunho,' you don't mind right?', he asked hesistantly.

' why would I mind , he is like a dongsaeng, a lot better than changmin', said changmin playfully.

' Ok then it's decided I'll call him & you go take a shower, go , go', said jaejoong while pushing yunho out of the bed.

' Fine, fine I'm going, no need to get voilent', grumbled yunho , as he stumbled towards the bathroom.

Folding the comforter & placing the pillows neatly. He walked towards the balcony to make the call.

After a few rings , the person picked up the call ' Oh hello yunho hyung', greeted the person on on the line.

' Uhm, Junsu shii, it's Jaejoong , I just called to invite you for breakfast here , at our place, & changmin's also here, so I thought it would be great & we can get to know each other better, what do you say?', asked jaejoong.

' well I was just going to call Jung mansion for changmin , but since he is there I'll come , I also have to talk to him , then I'll see you there in about half an hour, don't worry I know the address to your apartment', replied Junsu merrily.

' Oh ok then see you, drive safe', said jaejoong.

' Actually I take bus ', chuckled Junsu.

' Oops my bad', laughed Jaejoong.

They both said their goodbyes & ended their call.

Just as Jaejoong started preparing omurice & putting them on plates, changmin entered the kitchen, ' Hmm, smells really nice', said changmin occupying one of the chair's.

' Help yourself changmin ah , there's also orange juice in the refrigerator if you want or do you want milk?', asked jaejoong.

' No, orange juice's fine', said changmin , already at the refrigerator retreiving the jar of orange juice & pouring a glass of it for himself & Jaejoong.

' Hyung?', he asked looking at jaejoong.

' Oh he's taking a shower , he will be here soon , you can start first', said jaejoong smiling.

Just then yunho entered the kitchen , wearing track pants & a tanktop, hair still dripping water, & towel hanging loosely around his shoulders.

' Yunho atleast dry your hair first', said jaejoong while taking the towel in his hands started rubbing it on yunho's scalp.

' I could'nt help it the aroma of your breakfast , dragged me out of the confines of our room', said yunho cheekily before settling himself in the chair beside changmin.

' Don't you have work today?', asked changmin referring to his attire.

' I do have work, but not until 2 hrs, so the attire, also I woke up early today , so there's no rush', explained yunho.

To which changmin just nodded & started digging into his breakfast.

' Did you sleep well? you seem better today than yesterday', stated yunho observing changmin.

' yeah, I feel great ', said changmin & looked gratefully at jaejoong.

In return jaejoong just smiled.

' Done', said jaejoong while placing towel down & carding his hands through now slightly damp hair of yunho.

' Thanks ', said yunho gratefully , he too digging into the breakfast.

Jaejoong sat on the vacant chair beside yunho & watched both the brothers admiringly.

' It's really good', hummed yunho with his mouth full & motioned jaejoong to start eating too.

Pouring orange juice for yunho , jaejoong thought junsu might be there anytime soon now.

Just then the doorbell rang, both the brothers looked up from their plates, one with a quetionable gaze & other with realization.

' Oh right , you called Junsu over for breakfast, right?', asked yunho. ' Must be him', he said.

' Ju..Junsu', stuttered changmin, his horrified expression too comical , if not for the serious talk this morning Jaejoong would've laughed his off at that expression.

' Till when are you going to run away from him, you have to face him someday or other sweetie', whispered jaejoong to changmin & kissed the top of his head & smiling he walked off to get the door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Dis was supposed to be a longer chap, n well entertaining, bt I'm too sleepy, plz understand T_T. d remaining part will be continued in d next chappie. Even I don't knw what I'm writing........forgive me if dis chap is not making any sense' ( puppy dog eyes) ^^