of flirting & a deathly scare.................

Love Always Finds It's Way

A/N: It's unbeta'd, so plz put a blind eye on my grammatical mistakes.............this chap is especially n 4 Yunjae's 7th Anniversary........<3       Enjoy !

Jaejoong stepped into their shared room , sighed inaudibly, closed the door behind him, he made sure changmin got back to sleep for an hour or two more, it was still too early for the young lad to be awake, he pressed his back to the closed door, & shifted his gaze towards his husband across the room, he looked serene, his usual colour of skin back in it's place, he walked to the bed & removed the cloth off his forehead, he loomed over the sleeping figure, watching every feature carefully, his mind whorling back to the conversation at the kitchen, & frankly speaking he was scared to find out if it was real, what changmin told him was it true?, the relevation would change so many things, everything that they have in between at present would change, yunho thought of him as a friend, & honestly, it is him who has walked a few steps ahead not yunho, & if yunho doesn't catch up with his pace, their relationship might become awkward, if he saw yunho as something more than a friend, & yunho to him just as a mere friend, but first he'd have to confirm if those feelings were true, what he was feeling was truly love & not compassion, he was not afraid to confess, maybe once he found out the answer himself he won't hesitate telling yunho . He was a straight forward guy afterall, & people liked that quality of his the most, he never keeps talking in circles. He sighed , & the gush of air from his mouth causing yunho hair that had fallen uncereminously on his forehead ruffle, he giggled to himself, but it was then he realized how close his face was to yunho's, his mind told him to get away from yunho, as far as possible, but the inner demon wanting to be near yunho battled with his mind, he decided to block out every thought & just enjoy the moment of openely gazing at his husband, he sat awkwardly on the edge of the bed near yunho's head, he lowered his head so much that their noses were mere centimeters apart, he wandered his eyes through yunho's face, the strong line of jaw, the pointy nose, the long eyelashes, the thick eyebrows, unconcsiously  his hand made it's way towards his face, his fingers that were etching to scratch the stubble on his face, yunho needed a shave soon he noted, although jaejoong thought he looked more manly & handsome with the dark stubble, being hairless most of the time himself, he wondered how it would feel to run his fingers over those dark stiff hair growing on yunho's chin & side cheeks, he soon found himself tracing the outline of his sharp nose, wouldn't want to wake up yunho by scratching his chin, although the thought was too tempting to deny, then his fingers again going upwards feeling the soft but thick brown eyebrows,' His eyebrows are so thick', breathed jaejoong. Again re-following the same path , his fingers ghosted over the bow shaped lips, they were soft pink, & really soft to touch, the bottom lip was more thicker than the upper lip, he traced the petals lightly, when his attention was drawn towards the sinful mole above those equally sinful lips, Oh God, he was ing over his own husband, his pale fingers stayed over the mole,' He even has a mole', a breathy whisper, like he never saw it before, just that he never found it so alluring ever before, he must've been fool, or he must've been blind, or both maybe, his head lowered a bit more, his fingers sliding down once again coming in contact with his lips, his eyes were fixed on the lips, watching his fingers dancing over them , when it happened so fast that jaejoong didn't even have time to react, one of his fingers slipped into yunho's mouth & yunho had bitten his finger hard, he gasped , then squirmed a little in pain, but when realization seeped in that yunho was more than awake to bite his finger, he alarmingly looked up to see himself gazing into the wonderful brown eyes, his eyes widened in panic, he pulled his hand away, in turn freeing his finger from the torture of yunho's teeth, his finger had started blooming  red in a ring shaped, if it would have happened any other day, jaejoong would've beaten out of yunho, but he situation was totally different, he was caught,roaming his fingers on the other's face, he scrambled to get up from the bed, he blushed from head to toe, he avoided any eye contact with yunho, before clearing his throat, he croaked out,' How much did you hear?', he was sure with that close to a person, anybody would've easily heard him babbling, & if yunho was awake the whole time he dreaded what will happen?

' Heard what?! Were you talking about something? were you cursing me or something?', asked a confused yunho, he looked a little confused too, but his eyes , jaejoong couldn't put a finger on what it was, but there was something definately there. But he chose to overlook over it, & btreathed in a sigh of relief.

' Nothing', he beamed,' How's your fever? How are you feeling now?', he chirped.

So much for a guy who was squirming , and shifting from one foot to other, burning red like a engine just a second ago, & yunho found the corners of his lips quirk into a small ,hideous smile, which ofcourse went unnoticed by the oblivious guy.

yunho smirked , & jaejoong stopped in mid-step of his advance towards yunho to check the fellow guy's temperature, he felt an omnious feeling creep in due to that smirk, it hold a promise of something probably jaejoong would regret, & hate. He watched yunho wearily.

' For one I lied', yunho pointed a finger like a student answering a question,' I never heard anything other than " His eyebrows are thick", " He even has a mole", yunho imitated jaejoong, atleast tried to.

Jaejoong turned red due to embarrasment, & he shouted the next word that came to his mind,' ert?!'.

' Oho, you were the one who was touching my face, not the other way around Jung Jaejoong, so I'm not a ert, you're a ert', said yunho as a matter of factly. Jaejoong turned another shade of red if that was even possible.

' Y-You--Y-you', jaejoong tried to come up with a better comeback, but found none, he settled for stomping his foot,' If you're capable of lying & teasing me around, I assume you are feeling more than good', he hissed, before he stomped his way towards the door.

' Oh, you have no idea how much good I'm feeling', snickered yunho.

Jaejoong glared at him,' No breakfast for you today, I'm sure one of your secretaries would be kind enough to share lunch with you, hmpf', with that jaejoong turned around & stomped his way out of the room.

Yunho gave a bark of laugh at that, jaejoong had an amazing way of throwing tantrums.

' But their lunches don't compete with your tasty food, Wifey!', yelled yunho, just to end up with a fits of cough.

' Well you deserve it', yelled back jaejoong haughtily, though not sounding much confident, yunho heard clanking of utensils, some indestinguishable curses of jaejoong, but it was too hard to listen even if he strained his ears, but his main concern was his coughing, which seemed was not ending anytime soon, his whole body wrecked due to the assualt, even breathing became hard for him, his eyes watered slightly, he started thumping his own chest to relieve some pain. jaejoong came running the into the bedroom, in his hand a spoon, & some syrup bottle, he dumped himself beside yunho urgently, & thumped his back, when the coughing didn't subsidize, jaejoong panicked more, his own eyes watered slightly,' Oh god, yunho , you're scaring me, What do I do? Please Oh God, help me, Help me, try breathing through the nose, please', he muttered looking around for somewthing that can help yunho, when he couldn't find anything, he opted to only one solution & that was to call changmin,' Changmin?!', he screamed out loud, a second later he found changmin staggering through the door, looking for any danger initially , when he saw it was just his brother, he breathed, he scurried towards the bed, & bended his brother's upper body in half & thumped hard on his back, that seemed to work, all the clogged up cough spilled out of his mouth on the quilt, which was not at all their concern at present, everything happened in a flury of movements for jaejoong, till the time yunho started breathing once again, & the whole ordeal was over, jaejoong was sniffling , tears streaming down his face one after other, changmin hugged the shocked male, who sobbed on his chest , clutching the fabric of his shirt in death grip,' W-What?', he hiccuped, he himself not knowing as to what he was asking, Changmin had never seen the shorter guy this uncoordinated forget about this broken, he knew well that yunho's cough & colds can be well quite intense sometimes, but the man was new to this, he had no idea as to what it was or what to do, Jaejoong sniffled from time to time, he soon found himself engulfed into a hug from behind too, he was sandwitched between the two brothers, ' I think I ruined our quilt', yunho rasped out, his voice totally unrecognizable, changmin loosened his hold, as jaejoong turned into the hug & flunged himself onto yunho, who chuckled lightly, petting his hair, soothing his hands on his back, Jaejoong clutched to him,' Scared you, didn't I?', it was more of a statement than a question, but jaejoong nodded into his neck, fresh tears making way past his cheeks onto yunho's neck, yunho just held him close, trying to soothe him, he looked up & smiled at his younger brother gratefully when he noticed the sweet gesture of him petting jaejoong's hair, for once the tables had turned, ' you know hyung is different', started changmin softly,' Mom says he's unique but I think he has ty luck, you know when you lie down & usually your cough starts acting up, & you cough all night, but in hyung's case it's a bit of the opposite, when he sleeps, through the night the cough doesn't act up but in the morning it comes with a double force, but it's not truly dangerous you know, once the cough is out, it's all okay, I'm sure the whole scenario scared you, he must've looked like a dying man', & when those words fell out of his mouth, he regretted it the next instant, his brother glared at him , while they heard a audible whimper from the shorter guy.

' Oh God, i mean- you know, I didn't mean that , right Jaejoong hyung, i-it's, a-aah', he pathetically tried to save the situation.

But then to both brother's surprise jaejoong untangled himself from the hug, & smiled gratefully at changmin & squeezed his hand in assuration.

He wiped his nose with the end of sleeves, & both the brothers 'ewwed' at the sight, he glared at both of them , & started hitting them with rows of pillows, not really offended, & their morning started with lots of pillow fights. How Civil ! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: For our Yunjae's 7th anniversay..............Happy 7th Anniversary my OTP, my oppas ~...............still having faith that someday u'll be together again, TV5XQ fighting :)

Hope u enjoy it as much as I did while writing........;)                      plz do comment ^ ^