Back from What?!

Love Always Finds It's Way

Changmin groaned & tried to shift his arm but found himself unable to do so, he groaned once again & looked to his side, to see his best friend sleeping with his arm as an pillow, snoring lightly, he chuckled at the sight.He gave him a hard shove, Which knocked Junsu out of his sleep & also from the bed. He grumbled & rubbed his sore ,' Couldn't you be nice be anymore nice?'.

' I can't feel my hand thanks to your good- for- nothing -just- big head, seriously when you don't even study a lot how does your head weigh that much? ', said changmin trying to feel his numbed hand.

' you--you', said junsu unbelievingly.

Hmph, what was he thinking when he felt even a slightest concern towards this bastard, he was better with not talking with him.

'  By the way what are you doing here? When did you get here?', asked changmin looking up at junsu.

' Yeah, you're right what am I doing here, I shouldn't have come, I should've known that my concern would not be appreciated anyway, go die in hell you jerk', huffed junsu, turning around but again turned around to look at changmin who was still lazying around in the bed, looking over at jnusu's form with amusement,' I'm leaving', he shouted, & for good measure stomped his foot in the place, & turned to head towards the door.

Changmin chuckled, seriously What was his age again?

' Wait', he shouted, propelling himself on his knees to catch his furious friend's hand.

Junsu was about to take a step towards the door, when he heard changmin shout for him to wait, but what he didn't expect was to lose his footing when changmin tugged him with a bit force, & he definately didn't expect for them to fall on the bed, & definitely not with their lips smashed onto each other.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaejoong & yunho were walking to their apartment, Jaejoong suggested to use the stairs, since they ate a lot, yes, after the considerably failed dinner, they both went into the market, & ate all kinds of street food there, till jaejoong was sure that there tummies were going to burst, they walked through the busy streets of seoul, & again stopped for ice cream, just that this time they bought it as a parcel, rather than eating there. Jaejoong was swinging the ice cream bag back & forth, they both had a content smile on their faces, they were just enjoying the serene silence to thier trip back home. But that silence was broken when someone whistled from above them , when they were just five steps away from their apartment door, they both turned to look towards the direction from where the whistle was heard & found none other than their neighbour, Geun suk.

' Back from a Date?', he asked  lifting up his chin,' Yah, eventhough you guys are married, I didn't knew you were so romantc, making time for each other, moreover going out on dates just like newly formed couples, wah, I'm so jealous'.

yunho frowned , & jaejoong chuckled , shaking his head, he strode over to where Geun suk stood, he smacked him on his shoulder,' It was not a date, we were just hanging out, & it was first time yunho treated me for dinner outside in months'.

' Oh, so your oh-so-romantic-husband, turned out to be not so romantic', exclaimed Geun & Jaejoong snorted.

But then he turned to Yunho & said,' no offences, Mr. jung, I was just joking'.

Yunho waved it off with a flick of his hand, & directed his next words towards jaejoong,' I'm going inside, I'm tired, give me the ice cream, I'll keep it in the freezer, so it won't melt', he said extending his hand.

Jaejoong placed the bag in his hand nodding,' Hm, okay, you go ahead, I'll be there soon'.

When yunho left inside their apartment & shut the door behind him, did jaejoong turn towards geun & expressed,' Oh, I forgot, Do you want some ice cream, how rude of me, we bought some---', his babbling was cut when geun placed his hand on his shoulder & shook his head, smiling brightly.

' I could always come at your place, & have some, you know', he chuckled when he saw it dawned upon jaejoong too, that they were neighbours, & he can come at his place anytime.

' But I'm not sure, you'll get any if you take too long, because I love ice cream , & I eat a lots of it, so surely it will be all finished by tomorrow', said jaejoong.

' Oh, so we have a great ice cream lover here, ok, in that case ,I'll come early in the morning & have a share', teased geun.

' Sure, you're always welcome here', smiled jaejoong.

They both fell into a comfortable silence, until Jang geun broke it with,' So how was your date? Did you enjoy it?', he asked.

' Wha--t?  I told you it was not a date--we ', started jaejoong trying to make things clear.

' Oh, don't give me that Hanging out bull again, it was a date, what's there to be ashamed of', cut jang geun.

Jaejoong sighed,' It's not like what you are thinking, we--are, we're not--you know, I mean, this is hard, you won't understand', he looked down at his hands.

Geun looked confused, what was jaejoong trying to imply, he stared at him for quite few minutes, before he started,' Hey, you guys are okay, right? I mean, you guys aren't fighting, right?'.

He looked truly concerned & jaejoong was never this glad in his life, What was he afraid of ? When he had such great people around him , who cared for him, who showed so much concern towards him, Why was he afraid of opening his life story, his marriage in front of them, infront of Jang geun, yeah, he is not a stranger, he is a friend, & friends share things, their problems.

' No, we're not', he assured, & chuckled when he heard geun breath a huge sigh of relief,' Why were you scared?', he teased poking his side.

' Man, I thought he was torturing you or what, you became so silent when I asked you, I was even ready to drag you into my apartment , & call the police , if any of it would've been true', he emphasized.

Jaejoong gave a bark of laughter,' Yunho's not like that, I can't even imagine him hurting anyone, he's truly a gentleman, he is a great man, & with him I feel like I'm at the most secured place in the world, & I couldn't ask for more, he's perfect in his own way', he said with a lot of admiration.

' That's good to hear, so did he kiss you on the date?', he asked out of nowhere.

Jaejoong blushed a little at the memory of the afternoon kiss more like smooch, geun saw it & smirked,' Oh, so he did kiss you', he nudged him on his side.

' Oh, God', he exclaimed suddenly,' oh, how stupid of me, you should go inside , he must waiting, I'm sorry I ruined your private time, you should go quickly, don't make him wait too long, go , tell him I'm sorry that I didn't even think about your private time', geun rambled on while pushing jaejoong towards the door.

' but--b-ut', Jaejoong started confusedly, What's gotten into geun suddenly.

Geun walked to his door, but stopped to wink at the confused jaejoong,' Enjoy, your night', with that he made his way inside his apartment.

Jaejoong shrugged his neighbour's behaviour off, & walked inside the door, locked it behind him, & made his way towards their bedroom, he stopped in mid step,' Wait', he mumbled to himself,' Did he just say enjoy the night, what did he think we--that we--were going-- to d-o?', he stammered when the meaning of his neighbour's words sank in his mind.He shook his head to rid those thoughts away & opened the door to find yunho already asleep.

He changed into his pajamas & slipped into the bed, under the duvet, Yunho had his mouth wide open, & he was snoring lightly, he smiled at the sight, he held his chin in feather light touch & pushed it up , successfully closing yunho's mouth.

Yunho shifted & hugged the arm Jaejoong had used to close his mouth, nevertheless he smiled at the gesture, yunho looked like a little kid, trying to hug his soft toy, just the difference was that it was jaejoong's arm, jaejoong let him be, & slept sideways, face to face with yunho's side face.

' Thank you for the wonderful day, I had a great time, I wanted to say that ,but nevermind, there's always tomorrow, good night yunho yah', he said & closed his eyes.

But a second later he opened them again & pecked yunho's cheek, he smiled to himself & snuggled close to yunho's side.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: The minsu moment was 4 u susuie, thnx 4 ur comment, it spurred me on 2 write abt them..........<3333

Like I'd said before JGS n jae will come close as in frnds.............yunjae r getting there slowly;)

Thnx 4 all d comments........n thnx 2 all d subscribers........n d lovely readers who stick with me n my story....eventhough I knw it's not that great....^ ^ .....Chu~