A little too close & Seohyun has a .....????

Love Always Finds It's Way

A/N: The paragraphs that r in grey r all flashbacks...plz note n enjoy :) n plz overlook my spelling mistakes n grammar mistakes ^^

Jaejoong slurped the sauce that made way past his fingers whilst making way towards the front door, he grumbled when one drop fell right on the nose of the bear that was imprinted on his apron, he pouted rubbing at it's nose, trying to clean it ,only spreading it further, he whined lowly,' Oh, no, it's my favourite apron', he stomped towards the front door,' Whoever made him like this , will pay', he glared at the door, patting the bear on his apron as if consoling him.

Jaejoong opened the door, a curse on the tip of his tongue when his tongue got tied at the sight of the person on the other side, he looked owishly at her, she smiled sweetly, eyes wandering over Jaejoong's form once & twice, he saw her eyes linger on the apron, & saw a glint of amusement in her eyes, when she extended her hand, jaejoong squared his shoulders in an attempt of securing of what was left of his dignity, ' You must be Jaejoong', she smiled more naturally now,' Sorry for the late introduction, I'm Seohyun', jaejoong shook her hand, acknowledging her, ofcourse he knew her, but he wasn't going to say that.

' I'm sorry but can I say something more--I'm dying to say it--please don't misunderstand me', she shifted from one foot to other, jaejoong dreaded what was coming, he took a deep breath & nodded reluctantly at her,' You're so cute', she squealed & jumped, & suddenly jaejoong found himself encased in a tight hug, it was like she was trying to squeeze the life out of him, she straightened her clothes a bit, embarrasedly letting jaejoong out of the hug,' I couldn't resist it--sorry--you just looked so cute', she smiled sheepishly, jaejoong merely stared at her wide-eyed, When someone cleared throat behind her, that's when jaejoong realised a presence of another person with her, she tugged him towards jaejoong, & jaejoong broke out of his stupor,' Oh, please come inside', he made way for them to enter, both seohyun & the guy bowed politely before entering, when Jaejoong entered the livingroom, he was blinded by a sudden flash,' Perfect', he heard a whoop, he assumed the shot which seohyun clicked must've came out really good, he blinked the blind spots behind his eye, to see the guy hissing something in her ear, & holding her hand from clicking another shot, he bowed politely in her stead,' Forgive her, she's a bit excited', he muttered softly. Jaejoong shook his head & waved,' It's okay, please have a seat', he gestured towards the couch, the guy once again bowed politely & took a seat beside Seohyun, who smiled sheepishly at him, Jaejoong cleared his throat,' Would you like some refreshments, While I call Yunho', he smiled, they both smiled & Seohyun nodded,' By the way where is he, I came in the evening just so I could meet--I mean to meet you two together', jaejoong nodded his head,' He's in his work room, I assume', he replied pouring lemonades into two glasses, he picked up tray, placed the glasses on it, & ventured to the livingroom, he handed them the glasses, tucking the tray to his side , he called out for yunho, two or three times when yunho didn't show up, he motioned both of them to carry on drinking, while he left to look for yunho.

Jaejoong knocked two times on the guest room door, before he poked his head inside, he saw yunho turn from the window to look at him, his cellphone tucked between his shoulder & right ear, Jaejoong pointed to the livingroom & mouthed,' Seohyun', yunho nodded, but strated pacing around, humming to whatever the other person was saying from the other side.

' Okay', he agreed to something,'wait--wait---let me just check--', he frantically started searching for something into the mess of papers & files that was on the desk in the corner of the room, Jaejoong leaned on the door, watching yunho jump from one side of the desk to the other, he sighed.

Yunho turned to him, beckoned him over, jaejoong shook his head & did as yunho told,' What are we searching for?', sighed jaejoong.

' A white file with voilet strip at the corner', yunho whispered covering the mouthpiece of the cellphone.

' Just  give me a moment, kangin', he spoke into the cellphone, throwing the papers & pens on the floor, in the search of the file.

Meanwhile jaejoong was going through the bundle of files,' Why do you have all the files in white?', he grumbled.

' Finally', Jaejoong whispered, when he found the white file with voilet strip, he turned to hand it over to yunho when his foot fell on the many pens scattered on the floor, he lost his foot over them & felt his body dipping backwards , he flailed his arms to hold onto something, he screamed in fright, yunho watched in horror as jaejoong's body was falling, in a blink of eye he was rushing towards jaejoong.

He ran for Jaejoong's head that was going to collide with the edge of the desk, he engulfed jaejoong in his embrace & whirled around to avoid the edge from hitting jaejoong's head, resulting in yunho's elbow to collide with the edge, yunho gave a grunt of pain, & crouched down with jaejoong still in his embrace, jaejoong opened his eyes & frantically removed yunho's arms from around his body, quickly searching for any injuries,' Are you hurt somewhere? Where does it hurt?', he asked turning yunho's head from side to side, carding his fingers through his hair to search for any type of injury.

yunho chuckled,' Pabo'.

' What ?!', jaejoong glared at him, yunho gently removed his hands from his hair,' You were the one who was going to get hurt, & you're still worrying about me', he flicked him on the nose.

Jaejoong swatted his hand away, as yunho chuckled, but then he tugged his hand back when he saw something red from the corner of his eyes.

' What now ?', yunho asked when jaejoong turned his hand t take a look at his elbow, jaejoong gasped,' Come on it's not that bad, I know it', yunho said.

Jaejoong shook his head,' You're bleeding', his eyes watered.

Yunho glanced at his elbow, & merely shrugged,' It's just a scratch Jaejoong', he stretched his arm out & wriggled it,' See, nothing wrong'.

' Would you stop that---I'm gonna go get a first aid kit', jaejoong hissed at him.

Yunho sighed,' right'.

Jaejoong returned with a first aid kit in hand,' Come on Jaejoong , you're over-reacting', jaejoong gave him a stare which made yunho shut up in an instance.

Jaejoong applied some cream on the wound, & enclosed it with a handplast,' There done', jaejoong smiled.

It was when jaejoong was keeping everything back inside the first aid kit, that yunho found something was different today about his wife, Jaejoong's hairs which usually covered his forehead, were flipped back & clipped, & he wore a cute apron. with even cuter bear on it, yunho smiled at the sight,' Cute', he whispered.

' Did you say something?', jaejoong asked, yunho shook his head' no'.

' Let's not keep our guest waiting', yunho reminded jaejoong, who in turn nodded & they both went out of the room.

                                                                                       ~

Yoochun craned his neck to look behind Donghae, who was at the cashier counter,' If you are looking for jaejoong, he's not here', donghae said without looking up from the magazine,' If that would be all, then why don't you sit down & enjoy the coffee, dear customer', Donghae forced a sweet smile towards yoochun.

' Why?', yoochun asked.

' Why what?', Donghae looked around confused,' Oh---if you don't want then you can stand & drink , I don't mind', Donghae shrugged,' Just take your face out from my face', he flipped through yet another page.

' I meant why is Jaejoong not here? And I have a truly handsome face, & you too know it', Yoochun smirked.

' Haha, no you don't', donghae flipped him off.

' Listen here Blondie, just tell me the reason why he's not here, & even you woudn't have to waste your breath', yoochun told him seriously.

' He had a morning shift, you *ole, now you happy, you Jack*ss, now buzz off', donghae glared at him,' And if you call me blondie one more time, I would whip that of yours'.

' Geez, get a filter for your mouth or something, dude', yoochun gave donghae a once over.

' Fu*k you', he sneered.

' I would like to, but right now I'm not interseted in flings, pity', yoochun winked, before he tredged out of the cafe.

' I said Fu*k you, not fu*k me, you *ole', donghae roared behind yoochun, who just snickered & put on his sunglasses.

' Pity, I didn't get to see you today, jaejoong', yoochun sighed looking up at the bright sun.

                                                                                    ~

Jaejoong drew invisible circle on the pavement, he was out here to fetch minwoo, Yesterday evening when hankyung called, he sounded worried & so lost, so jaejoong rushed to his house right after his work, just to find out that Hankyung's wife had filed a lawsuit for the custody of minwoo. And Hankyung was worried that minwoo would be taken away from him. When Mrs. jung had imparted to jaejoong about the probablity of Hankyung's  marriage being on the verge of divorce, Oh how wrong she was ! They were already divorced. And yesterday evening Hankyung's wife, Tiffany , stopped by the house to inform him about her issuing a lawsuit, & things took a bad turn within fraction of seconds, they were at each others throat, & stopped only when minwoo balled his eyes out, that hankyung thought it was best to let minwoo stay away from the tense atmosphere for a while, & he called jaejoong for the same reason, while he handled this situation like an adult, go & talk to tiffany, he wanted jaejoong to look after minwoo, & jaejoong agreed.

Yesterday evening he  cradled minwoo to his chest, & hummed him a happy little tune, assuring the little boy that everything was alright.

He tucked the frightened child into the bed, & made some hot choclate for Hankyung, who accepted it gratefully.

A comfortable silence befell over them, & they both were soon enough lost in their own thoughts.

' Thank-You', jaejoong heard a murmur.

They both stared out of the window, jaejoong shook his head,' Not a problem'.

' Think I'll have to---', hankyung started, but never finished the statement, he just sighed.

Jaejoong got up from his seat & rounded around Hankyung to give him a back hug, Hankyung half-turned into the hug, awkwardly wounding his hands around jaejoong's waist, & burrying his face into jaejoong's torso, he whispered,' What am I to do Jaejoong, if she takes him away?'.

' W-Why--now? W-', his shoulders hunched tersely, before he let out a broken sob, Jaejoong rubbed hankyung's back,' It's gonna be okay, I promise', he placed his cheek over the top of Hankyung's head & exhaled loudly,' It's gonna be okay'.

Jaejoong sighed at the memory, he felt bad for hankyung, from what he knew Tiffany didn't want the kid in the first place, so why bother now? Why was she intervening in their life when everything was going smoothly for everyone, Jaejoong frowned at what motives she might have behind all this.

His cellphone beeped in his pocket, indicating a message.

Jaejoong flipped the phone on to see the message.

Sender : Hankyung Hyungie :)

Stuck in a traffic, probably be there in 10 min max, see ya then :)

Jaejoong pouted kicking invisible pebbles, his mind wandered back to this afternoon's incidence, when Seohyun surprised him with her unexpected visit.

Turned out she was here to personally give an invitation card----to what , you may ask--well............

[ Flashback]

When jaejoong & yunho entered the livingroom, the guy with Seohyun was busy looking around the house, while seohyun was typing something furiously on her smart phone, her face scrunched, & Jaejoong unconcisously imitated her expression gazing intently at her by the passing minute, & yunho would be lying if didn't have the urge to pinch those rosy cheeks or that little nose, he smiled & cleared his throat, making seohyun snap her head to their direction, & gaining the guy's attention too.

The guy walked in long strides , & within blink of an eye he was in front of them,' I'm sure I haven't intorduced myself yet', he flashed them a million dollar smile, extending his hand politely towards yunho, yunho shook the hand firmly,' I'm afraid not', yunho cocked his head to the side to look at seohyun, who in turn clasped her hands together. She looked like she was trying to supress another squeal or her excitement, jaejoong couldn't tell what either.

' I'm Yong hwa, Jung Yong hwa, Seohyun's fiancee', he glanced at jaejoong this time & smiled, Jaejoong's eyes widened slightly at the relevation, before he too smiled, Yong hwa shook his hand next,' You've beautiful apartment, Jaejoong shii', he smiled merrily, jaejoong smiled gratefully.

By the time introductions were over , they were all seated on the couch, with seohyun & jaejoong on either sides of yunho, & yong hwa on the opposite.

' So , you're finally getting married', yunho turned to seohyun.

' Finally', she sighed happily, waving the invitation card in yunho's face.' Next month', Everyone in the room chuckled at her dreamy gaze,' I feel sorry for yong hwa though, how is he gonna keep up  with you for the rest of his life', teased yunho, seohyun pouted as yunho said that.

Yong hwa chuckled,' I'm having second thoughts already--hm--', he joked tapping his chin in thought, Jaejoong snickered as seohyun threw a pillow at yong hwa.

' I'll get some more refreshments for you all--', jaejoong got up ready to leave to the kitchen when yong hwa stood up first pushing jaejoong gently into the couch,' There's really no need for that , really, I'm bored with all the coffee, milkshakes & what not stuff that've drunk since morning, trust me', he shook his head, jaejoong nodded ,' ok, if you insist'.

' But on the second thought, I would love to have something solid', yong hwa grinned,' Do you have something?', jaejoong laughed & gestured him to follow him into the kitchen,' You're a funny guy, let's see what we have in stock' jaejoong mumbled to himself, as he searched through the racks & the fridge.

' Cookies?', he turned around with a box & emptied it into a plate, yong hwa snatched one & took a bite eagerly,' hm-- marvelous, did you make them at home?', he asked with a mouthful,' yes, I did', jaejoong laughed, retriving a few tissues, he stuffed them into yong hwa was empty hand,' You're mess, eat slowly', jaejoong smiled at his whole mouth covered in choclate & crumbs,' oh, I even have cupcakes, wait I'll get them, & we can take some out for those two too', jaejoong shuffled around the kitchen & came up with an tray full of cupcakes from some corner, yong hwa's eyes literally twinkled at their sight,' Oh my god this is heaven', he sighed dreamily, & jaejoong shook his head amusedly,' You know you remind me of my brother- in - law, he's just like you when it comes to food', jaejoong spoke as he held an strawberry cupcake to yong hwa's lips,' Here, try this one first, you'll love it', yong hwa glomped on half of the cupcake in one bite like a hungry kid, at the sweet taste, when he finished the whole cupcake, jaejoong arranged some cookies & cupcakes in a plate, to take them out to the livingroom, by the time the plate was filled with cupcakes, jaejoong's hands were smeared with cream too. He was about to pick up the tray.

But he halted his activity when yong hwa tugged at his hand abruptly, making jaejoong stagger a bit , yong hwa leaned towards his hand just as he brought jaejoong's hand up. Jajoong gaped at yong hwa, just as yunho entered the kitchen, what they both didn't notice was a dish rag in yong hwa's other hand, ready to swipe across jaejoong's hand.

The view what welcomed yunho suddenly left him feeling mad like an angry bull, the rage in his chest rapidly spread throughout his body, taking over his mind too, he strode into the kitchen like an angry dominating wolf, just as he saw yong hwa's tongue peek out of his mouth ready to at jaejoong's fingers, he snatched jaejoong's hand from yong hwa's grasp harshly, making jaejoong stumble to his chest, he lifted jaejoong's hand to his lips & on them viciously, all the time glaring at yong hwa, never breaking the eye contact. jaejoong gasped when he felt yunho's warm wet tongue on his slim fingers, over & over again, jaejoong felt himself become red from head to toes in embarrasment, he felt his legs quiver, his heartbeat pickup.

When all the cream had been clean by yunho did he break the eye contact with yong hwa, to look down at jaejoong, who turned even a brighter shade of red, yunho himself felt a wave of hot red embarassment creep up his neck, he released jaejoong's fingers from his mouth awkwardly. The air around them suddenly became too awkward , yunho rubbed the back of his neck, as yong hwa tsked,' Huh, atleast it didn't go waste, I just wanted to wipe that cream off', he smirked at the awkward couple, waving the rag in air. Both jaejoong & yunho had the nerve to look sheepish.

' Aren't you going to take this outside?', yong hwa asked jaejoong.

' Huh- y-yeah, let me--', jaejoong staggered to the sink,yunho turned his back to jaejoong,' I-I'll take them for you', he stammered, picking up the tray, jaejoong nodded without even looking up.

They both remained awkward for the rest of the day, but they did set into their comfortable zone again after some hours ofcourse with the help of seohyun & his fiancee, who seemed truly amused for the rest of the afternoon.

[ End of flashback]

Jaejoong could still feel heat creep up all over his body, he could still feel yunho's lips on his fingers, he wondered how they would feel on----no, no, this was getting dangerous, jaejoong shook his head to get rid of such a thoughts, just as a grey XUV pulled into the driveway & honked two times, jaejoong snapped out of his trance as minwoo hopped down from the car , breaking into sprint towards him, hankyung laughed as minwoo hooked his arms & legs around jaejoong like an monkey, blabbering,' Joongie--jongie', hankyung handed jaejoong minwoo's bag, & gave his son one last minute instructions about how he should always stay near jaejoong, listen to jaejoong, & blah--blah--,' Are you going there to talk to her?', jaejoong asked when he was finished with his instructions.

Hankyung nodded solemnly, carresing minwoo's hair, his eyes turned glossy.

' I hope she agrees with my descision', hankyung sighed.

' It'll turn out okay, hyung, I know it', hankyung smiled slightly,' Thank you', he whispered.

' Take care , hyung', jaejoong smiled hoisting minwoo  on his hip making the boy squeal, who latched on his neck dearly.

Hankyung kissed minwoo on the head & jaejoong too,' you too, take care, my babies', he smiled & turned towards his car.

' Yah, who is your Baby ?!', jaejoong screamed behind his back, but his smile said otherwise.

' You are my Big baby, aren't you?', hankyung teased in a childish tone, opening the car door, & hopping inside, he waved one more time before he pulled the car out of the driveway.

' Ok, buddy, let's go', jaejoong gripped the bag in one hand & used the other hand to support the little back of minwoo.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : Not much advancement in their relationship......bt we'll have to wait 4 it...atleast yun is jealous...that's good sign isn't it ;)

sorry 4 making u all wait.... bt college has started n u knw 1st two weeks r all very stress filled n busy....bt d good news is i've impressed half of d teachers with my answers n alertness... n my folks r happy, enough said....I knw this chap must've disappointed u or maybe not...haha....abt d whole fingers thing frm where did that come to my mind , god knws....bt it's effing hot 2 imagine it......tell me how much u liked it :)