I wish you would tell me........

Love Always Finds It's Way

A/N: It's a continuation of 4th chap, where I left them off.....I noticed I hadn't done justice to Minsu, n I have roles 4 them ahead in d story.........so here it is ^ ^      ----- d whole chap is minsu u have been warned------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well at first after the breakfast they were pretty much awkward.

Junsu had no idea what was wrong with his best friend, he didn't talk like he always did, didn't , he felt so lost, humiliated & so he stomped out of the apartment but not before cursing him .

Changmin had been pulled out of his reverie when the front door slammed shut.

How do you face someone, when you just realized you have feelings for him the previous day, moreover he is your best friend.

But in an effort to protect their now ongoing friendship, he hastily grabbed his bag & left the apartment.

He knew Junsu would take bus to college, so he drove to the stop.

But just as he reached , he saw junsu climb into the bus, Junsu did see him because he sent him an intimidating glare.

Changmin sighed forlornly & soon drove to the college.

The whole day was uneventful, Junsu didn't talk to him, he won't even look at him, when he would try to approach him, the other would leave from the place.

He knew he had been a jerk to him, but wasn't this too much, already there was this inner turmoil raging, moreover coping up with Junsu's antiques was taking a toll on him.

He decided to go home after the afternoon classes , he had sent Junsu a sorry message, he really hoped the guy would not make it too hard for him, & give in , he was tired.

Maybe that's how he felt when you ignored his calls for the whole day, his conscience said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He slumped in his bed , he was feeling really out of it, he didn't even have evening supper, & that was so not like changmin.

Mrs. jung let him be , she didn't want to add more to the worries of the teen .

Quite after some time, Changmin was succumbed into light sleep, so he didn't notice the screen of his cell phone illuminate, or that it was humming with an incoming call.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here Junsu was worried again, it was not like changmin to ditch evening classes, not before informing him that is.

He saw the message & felt that he should atleast listen to his reasons, but to his surprise Changmin was nowhere in the class.

And he wondered if he really was sick , if so then he had acted like an jerk to him.

He tried calling him in between his lectures , but he didn't pick up, & after all the drama , changmin would be crazy enough to avoid his phone calls.

He decided to call the Jung Mansion, & what he heard from Mrs. Jung made him even more astonished, that he had denied supper & last time she checked up on him he was sleeping.

Now he was assured that something was wrong with his best buddy.

He ditched his soccer practise , ofcourse he apologized beforehand & went to visit Jung Mansion.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He greeted Mrs. Jung , who told him that she missed him , & he could stay there for the if he wished to.

Junsu was , or rather is the part of Jung family, he would always crash at their house, & stay over.

He was used to sharing bed, clothes, games with changmin.

so he never hesitated to impose on the Jungs by staying over, his mother too was actually fine with it, she never refused.

He took two steps at a time to changmin's room, he opened the door cautiously as to not to wake him up, he poked his head inside first, & then his whole body, he shut the door behind him silently & tiptoed to the bed.

He sat on the edge , where changmin's head was , he brushed some offending strands away from his forehead.

He felt his forehead, well, atleast he didn't have fever he mused.

He laid down on his side in the unoccupied space , he looked at changmin & asked into the silence of night ,' What's troubling you min, that you can't even tell me about it, I wish you would tell me', sighed junsu & he heard changmin snore lightly.

He smiled , pinched his nose lightly, he knew he was a heavy sleeper, so he wouldnt wake up anyways, he stared at his face for too long , & finally felt his eyes droop too.

And he too succumbed into the confines of slumber, with his head between the junction of changmin's head & shoulder.

Somewhere along the night , Junsu had one of his legs thrown over changmin's hips & had one of his arm under his head as his pillow, while changmin had his other hand secured around his waist.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: With minsu I might speed up things.......... or not , it depends.............hope u like it^ ^