The busy week!

Love Always Finds It's Way

It had been a week since the stroll they took, & surely their limbs were sore when they walked back to their apartment.

Jaejoong said they needed more excursion in their day to day life, & yunho had just huffed to that.

Nothing more interesting had happened throughout the week, well rather than yunho been very busy, & working his off, he even had to work at home , he brought different files at home everyday, throughout the whole week there wasn't a day where yunho wasn't interrupted from his dinner , he would get phone calls, & the food would get cold, when asked if he wanted to re-heat the food, he'd always answer, " I'm full already", " Oh , jaejoong, I really have to do it, right now, later ok, don't wait up for me", & just like that he would be locked inside the guest room, with numerous files, his laptop, & phone tucked between his ear & shoulder.

It was a big deal for Jung. corp, yunho talked about numbers & profits day & night, jaejoong didn't get a thing, but he knew if yunho was so serious & working that hard it must mean a lot to the company, so he always tried to make a very little noise everytime he cooked or cleaned , it's not like yunho told him to do so.

It was just he wanted to give him some peace at home, also his sleep hours were cut down, he looked tired, there were eye bags under his eyes.

Jaejoong felt really bad for him, but he couldn't do anything to help the man with his work, so instead he cooked healthy food for him, which would rejuvenate him.

Sometimes jaejoong would hold the receiver for him when his shoulder started throbbing, he would massage his tense shoulders while he read the files, or while he worked.

sometimes he stood hours outside the guest room , with yunho's coffee, when there would be a heated conversation on the other line , he didn't want to more add to the man's burden .

Yunho knew that this business proposal was taking a toll on both him & jaejoong.

Eventhough he told jaejoong that he didn't have to wake up with him, so early, but the stubborn man refused.

And maybe he was grateful for the support from the man , more than he could think of.

Jaejoong remembers that in the same week, on Tuesday yunho returned home with a severe headache, he was cussing & cursing & Jaejoong left all his work as it is & sat yunho on the sofa with him.

He massaged his head , temple with a pain relieving oil , & let him sleep with his head on his lap, he patted him to sleep that night.

Although the next day, his thigh was pretty much numb , that he couldn't feel his leg for an hour, but still he felt as if first time he did something to help the man.

Well, Yunho had yelled profanities at him for not waking him up or telling him to sleep in the bed, rather than making his own thigh as a cushion.

While jaejoong had pondered about yunho's rambling, he heard a yelling from the bathroom,'Yah , what did you do to my hair, the oil just won't go'.

And so jaejoong had also helped him wash his hair thoroughly & again yunho had complaint about it being his head & not the toilet seat which he was cleaning with a toilet cleaner.

Even if yunho hated the oil & the oily hair it had become a routine to come home & get a head massage from jaejoong after dinner.

It was Saturday, & jaejoong was preparing dinner, whilst reminscing the past days of the week.

When he heard the door click, he wiped his hands on a rag , just when he was about to move to the livingroom, to greet yunho, yunho came rushing into the kitchen & picked him up & swirled him up in air .

Jaejoong squealed , & asked yunho to put him down.

He sighed happily & put jaejoong down on the ground,' Finally, we finally got the contract, they like my proposal, & they said they'd be happy to work with us'.

' I'm happy for you', said jaejoong patting yunho on the shoulder.

' you worked hard for it , you deserve it yunho'.

' come on, let's go out, today I'm in a really good mood, so my treat, I'll buy you anything you want', said yunho .

Jaejoong made a thinking pose & then said with a sly smile,' Get ready to empty your pockets Jung'.

' you'll regret your desicion ', snickered jaejoong.

' No, I won't , because I know my wifey , won't bring his own husband out on streets', said yunho smugly while pinching jaejoong's cheeks.

Jaejoong slapped the hands away & huffed,' Fine , we'll see tomorrow , for now let's have dinner', he said pointing towards the dinning table.

' but i said I'll take you out today', said yunho .

' I know, but I already made dinner , & you must be tired too, since tomorrow is sunday, we can go out tomorrow, no big deal, & more reasons for me to empty your pockets', said jaejoong.

Yunho laughed merrily, so did jaejoong.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: u had 2 wait long,I knw, n I'm sorry, it's just I had 2 get my muse back.............n the starting was flashback if u got confused, so tht's why there were no distinct dialect in betn d 1st para.........hope u liked it......^ ^