You are obssessed with what?!

Love Always Finds It's Way

After all the morning ruckus , they both had showered, & eaten up breakfast.

Yunho suggested they watch movie at home , & can go out in the evening, but jaejoong had something else in mind.

He suggested they watch movie in a theatre, & just enjoy their day outside, to which yunho agreed , who was he to deny, it's been long since they ever went out together or was it the first time?

So , yunho halted his process of buttoning up his shirt, & asked to jaejoong, who was getting ready inside the bathroom,' Hey, is it the first time we are ever going out together'.

' Yeah', he heard jaejoong.

' we haven't even taken a stroll in the garden that's just across our apartment, talk about going out', said jaejoong coming out of the bathroom , wearing a plain white shirt & black skinny jeans which stick like a second skin to him.

Yunho looked at him through the mirror & asked with his eyebrows knitted,' What are you wearing?'.

' Well, it's good right, how do I look?', he said spinning in circles .

' Jaejoong, are you meeting one of your clients, it's too formal, change into something that's not so formal, this will not do', he said pointing towards the his attire through the mirror.

' Well, why can't I , I see you are wearing a shirt too', said jaejoong.

' Because it doesn't look that formal , it looks decent , while yours is white, look at mine, it's colourful', he said turing around, tugging at his own baby blue shirt near the chest.

He had forgotten to button up the shirt , it was unbottoned till his sternum, & it showed a large expanse of his broad & well- built chest.

Jaejoong looked at him & then said,' Are you going to go like that?', he said poiting towards his torso.

' I was buttoning them , ok , before you came', he said resuming the process of buttoning.

Jaejoong bit his lip slightly went over to yunho,& he poked his chest with his forefinger, & gasped, when he felt the hard muscles there.

yunho who was so engrossed in the momentum, that he was shocked beyond imagination , I mean people don't go around poking other's chest , a curse right at the tip of his tongue, he stared hard at jaejoong.

Jaejoong was amazed would be an understatement, he poked , poked & poked again.

' Wah, yunho I didn't knew you had so much muscles on you', he said impressed.

yunho was bewildered, he looked at jaejoong like he had grown a second head.

He looked up at yunho & asked excitedly ,' Do you have abs too ?'.

' Well, i'm not sure, I mean I don't take time to look thoroughly at my body', said yunho , really not knowing how to answer.

Jaejoong started unbottoning the remaining shirt at that .

Yunho flushed because of the blunt action, trying to stop jaejoong, but till that time jaejoong had successfully unbottoned his shirt.

Jaejoong's eyes were trained on his torso, his eyes lit like an child on the christmas morning while looking at his torso.

Now, yunho felt really uncomfortable, jaejoong was invading his personal space, but the next thing jaejoong said had made him fairly relaxed.

' Wah, yunho yah, you  even have abs, I for always wanted to have abs, they look so cool, rather than a flat stomach, I don't know  why but I always had this strange fascination towards them, maybe because I don't have any', he said looking up at him.

Just then & there he looked so innocent like a child who had for the first time seen his favourite idol in personal.

' Can I touch them?', he said his hand already advancing towards yunho's torso.

Yunho held his hand in mid air,' no', he said.

And jaejoong pouted, ' Just once, hm', he pleaded.

Yunho placed the hand which he had held in mid air on his torso, & jaejoong squealed not so manly.

And yunho laughed out loudly, while jaejoong started tracing the faint outline of the abs.

After a while when he retreated his hand back , he sighed happily ,' I might even get obssessed over your abs'.

' Yah don't you dare, I'm not letting you touch them again', threatened yunho, & started buttoning his shirt.

' Anyways , don't we have a movie to watch, go get ready', said yunho.

' What should I wear?', asked jaejoong rummaging through the closet.

' Wear anything casual', replied yunho while spraying good amount of perfume.

Jaejoong picked out two t- shirts & said,' Which one?'.

yunho studied both the t-shirts for a while & then chose the white one , with dark - blue stripes , which had pink stripes near the end.

Jaejoong wore the t-shirt , Combed his hair back with gel, so that his forehead would be visible, he wore black diamond studded earrings, in short he looked perfect, & they were ready to go.

Jaejoong asked yunho who was also finished with his hair , which was swept to one side,' How did you even have abs , I never saw you working out, or ever going to gym?'.

' I think last week's stress & starvation resulted into me having abs', said yunho playfully & started walking towrds the bedroom door.

' so if I starve too, I can have abs too', said jaejoong excitedly.

Yunho snickered,' You are already skinny as it is , if you start eating any more less , I think we won't even be able to distinguish between you & a stick'.

Yunho intended on ruffling his hair , seeing his intention jaejoong ducked down right on time,' Hey, watch for the hair, you would've ruined it', yelled jaejoong.

So yunho tugged at his ear lobe instead, & made way out of the room.

Then suddenly something clicked to jaejoong,' Did he just call me skinny?'.

Jaejoong squared his shoulders & walked out of the room too.

And loud sounds of protests & chuckling could be heard throughout the apartment.

' Yah , take that back, yah', screamed jaejoong , before yunho opened the front door , still laughing he probed,' now you're a slow bulb too, haha'.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Lol, I don't knw where I got d whole idea abt yunho's abs, it was supposed to be their outing, bt oh, well, I can't seem 2 stop myself frm writing lengthy chap......Hope u enjoyed it  ^^