The Thrill & the bus ride.............

Love Always Finds It's Way

' What's this all about?', asked changmin turning towards yunho for an answer.

They could hear distinct murmur from the front door.

' Oh , I don't know he said something about getting to know him or something, Why are you so bewildered , it's not like you are meeting him first time, cheer up dude ', said yunho helping himself for one more serving of omurice.

' Could you pass me the sauce', asked yunho doing all the hand motion towards the sauce bottle.

Changmin just passed the sauce to him & started eating again, he could hear the voices nearing.

Squeezing some sauce on his omurice, yunho squeezed a lot more on changmin's,' Here, enjoy!', he exclaimed.

Right then both Junsu & Jaejoong entered the kitchen , Junsu gave a one arm hug to yunho from back,' Morning Hyung', he said sitting in the chair Jaejoong held out for him.

' Good morning Junsu, It's been long , How are you?', he asked smiling.

' I'm good , I'm good', he said while glancing at changmin who was sitting opposite to him.

' Hey , changmin', greeted awkwardly.

' Hey', replied changmin without looking up.

Yunho who sensed something off looked between changmin & junsu & then finally looked up at jaejoong.

Jaejoong sensing the akwardness in the air , placed omurice in Junsu's plate & started ,' Don't be shy , I've made a lot, so eat a lot neh', urged jaejoong , for junsu to eat.

After sometime when all were eating quietely, suddenly Junsu started , ' I called you numerous times yesterday, I even left messages , did you read them?', looking over at changmin.

suddenly the air became more tense , suffocating even, everyone had stopped eating & yunho & Jaejoong were watching the exchange.

' Can't we talk about this later? ', asked changmin motioning towards the presence of the other two with his eyes.

Junsu seemed to understand & just lowered his head.

Suddenly Jaejoong stood up , his chair making screeching noise from the impact.

' I , uh , we , I mean yunho yah we are out of grocery , let's go , accompany me?', & without waiting for any answer he dragged yunho to the front door.

Yunho too shocked to realize what was happening , let himself being dragged.

' You both can continue with the breakfast , we'll be out for sometime, see you & if you decide to leave , don't forget to lock the door', Jaejoong shouted the last part , reaching at the front door already & fumbling  with the jacket & shoes simultaeneously. He draped another jacket on yunho's head who was trying to get his foot in his shoe.

' Yah', he shouted removing the jacket from his head.

In return jaejoong just pushed him out of the door & shut the door behind him.

' I didn't even finish the 3/4th of my second serving , what's the rush anyway, the malls aren't on wheels you know', grumbled yunho.

' I'll make more omurice some other time now come on', he said.

Taking the jacket from yunho , he helped him wear it & started descending through the stairs.

Yunho followed  behind him, all the while cursing & mumbling to himself.

when they were out of the building, yunho turned towards Jaejoong ', I didn't bring my car keys , let's go to a mall which is nearby', he said starting in the said direction, but stopped when he saw jaejoong was not following,' What? Don't you wanna go get groceries?', he asked .

' Actually we don't need any grocery, it was just a lie to give them some privacy', said jaejoong nonchalantly.

' what so you just dragged me out for nothing in this chilly morning?', asked yunho bewildered.

' What nothing? Ofcourse I dragged you for a reason, you see they were awkward to talk infront of us, you have to give the teens some space to sort out their matters', said jaejoong.

' What matters? what are you talking about?', asked yunho confused.

' Never mind, let's go', said jaejoong starting in the opposite direction.

Seeing yunho still standing at the same point, he moved towards him .

' Where are we going , if not grocery shopping', asked yunho.

' you ask too many questions yunho yah, now come on', Jaejoong took yunho's hand in his & started leading them through the sidewalk.

There were many pedestrians on the sidewalk, some were working people rushing to their work, other were jogging & some were taking a stroll.

They could see a bus stand at some good distance ,  a bus just ready to leave.

' yunho yah , have you ever run behind a bus?', asked jaejoong with a bright smile.

' What? a bus, no , Why?', asked yunho confused.

' Then today is your lucky day, because you are going to experience that today , we are going to chase that bus', said jaejoong pointing towards now leaving bus.

' what? Are you crazy...........Ah...ah', before he can finish what he started, Jaejoong started running towards the bus & giving a tug to their enterwined hands he started dragging yunho too.

They started running through the pedestrians , pushing them & making way.

From the sidewalk , jaejoong lead them to the road & started running like a mad bull.

He let go of their joined hands & turned back to look at yunho still running', Trust me yunho , this will be the most thrilling moment you've ever experienced in your life, just let go, don't think , just run, woah.....', shouted jaejoong whilst increasing his speed.

yunho looked at the back of running jaejoong for a moment. It was madness , really, but he wanted to experience the joy & madness which jaejoong was experiencing right now, so he too started running at an utmost speed, giving it his all.

His legs felt like they were on fire, his gut clenching in excitement, his muscles burned with a dull ache, his vision a bit blurred due to the strong wind , sweat trickling even in such a chilling morning, he effortlessly catched up to jaejoong.

Their legs moving in sync , their lungs burning with the need for more air , laughing , shouting , it felt as though the someone was playing the movie in slow motion, the surroundings were so blurr to them , it was like there were only the two of them.

And when yunho grabbed Jaejoong's hand & pushed their bodies to their limit trying to reach the bus , which suddenly seemed so near , he thought that " Nothing else mattered , as long as Jaejoong was always with him , by his side , leading him , nothing else mattered".

As he pulled jaejoong towards the bus, the bus made a stop, seems like the driver noticed them through the side-mirror, running behind the bus.

Their chests heaving up & down due to lack of air , hands still interwined they occupied the very last seat from the last row.

Huffing but nevertheless with a breathy smile on his face yunho said ,' you are really crazy , you know that'.

' I know , but are you ready to keep up with this crazy guy, i can be pretty handy , you know', said jaejoong chuckling.

' Oh don't worry , I've my hands empty anyway, so I can keep up with you pretty well', replied yunho with a cheeky grin.

They both started laughing loudly, making all the passengers to turn & look at them.

But sure enough they were oblivious to all this , they were lost in their own little world.

' So to where now?', asked yunho waiting for jaejoong's answer.

' I don't know , we can get off on the next stop & take a stroll back to our apartment', said jaejoong looking out & then looking back at yunho smiling.

' crazy bastard, first making me run & now what, a stroll', he said shaking his head.

' Oh come on yunho , it's not like you didn't enjoy it , answer me truthfully , you loved the thrill right?, it was awesome right?', he asked like a bright child on a christmas morning.

Yunho just shaked his head & closed his eyes,' Wake me up when the stop arrives , will you?', said yunho on his way to dozz off.

' Yah, answer my question first , yah', said jaejoong poking at his sides, a hint of irritation in his voice.

' I'm not gonna wake you up, I'll leave you here & you can dozz off here all day', threatened jaejoong.

' No you won't, you are not so cruel Jaejoongie to leave your husband behind', replied yunho playfully, a smile tugging at his lips.

He leaned his head on jaejoong's shoulder looking for a comfortable position & sighed contentedly when he found one.

He opened his one eye & peeked up at the sulking man, who was pouting in annoyance.

He chuckled lightly , at the cute gesture & earned himself a glare from the pretty & sulking man, which he thought as intimidating but infact was undeniably cute.

He closed his eye & said,' I loved it jaejoongie , really did , thank you'.

He didn't need to open his eyes to know the perfect smile that broke out on jaejoong's face , it was always etched in his memory.

And moreover he could feel the happiness radiating from the pretty male.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: More yunjae moments are coming soon bt I also  wanna elevate minsu's relationship side by side.....plz be patient I'm gonna take yunjae slowly  becoz their <3 is going to be bloom through oblivion, & i also mentioned it was also abt family luv..........stay tuned^^............<33 u all n thnx 4 d wonderful comments, they inspire me a lot:)