The night of realizations and much more...........

Love Always Finds It's Way

The rest three days were not anything new, except for yunho getting more busy now that their proposal was accepted, he wanted to show his caliber, while jaejoong had to handle everything between the cafe & house.He was off today early, & was lazily lounging on the couch, regarding the new things he was feeling around yunho he didn't want to think about that now, they were good as it is, he didn't have the heart to change anything between them, he was satisfied with what they were now, he was happy, they both were.

So here he was lounging on the couch, not having the heart to get up & even change into more comfortable clothes.Just as he was going to close his eyes, the doorbell rang, he sprang from the couch & sauntered to the door, & opened to find Geun standing there along with what look like an postcard sized envelope, he ushered the too hyper geun inside, & looked outside ,at the sky more precisely ,whilst closing the door.

' I think it's going to rain tonight, it has darkened outside already', said jaejoong once again taking a seat on the couch.

' Maybe', shrugged geun,' here', he said handing him the envelop,' My recent photoshoot images, they let me have a copy, & I wanted to show you'.

Jaejoong opened it, & exclaimed,' Wah, you look so different here, Oh my God, these are great, I like this one better', he said showing a photo in which Jang geun was dressed all in black, his hair falling perfectly on his forehead, his eyes lined by smoky black eyeliner.

' Yeah, I know it's all because of the light effects, & make up, they can even turn a frog into a prince', said geun peering into the images too.

Jaejoong snorted,' That's just absurd, frog into prince really,haha, you are pretty good-looking you know, & your expressions here are the best', jaejoong gave him a thumbs up,' not everyone can pull that off'.

' Aren't you such a goodie- goodie?', said geun pinching his cheeks.

Jaejoong swatted those hands,' But seriously, are you implying by that example that you are a frog?', said jaejoong playfully.

' Yah, who are you calling frog?', pinching his cheeks.

' Yah, it hurts', whined jaejoong, & that's when geun retrived his hands, when he was going to come back with a retort, the doorbell rang once again.

Jaejoong once again skidded to the front door, & opened the door, only to squeak in surprise,' Oh, Min ah, What a surprise!'.

' Tada, surprised ,weren't you?', grinned changmin, patting on his own shoulder for the good job he had done in surprising the other.

Jaejoong moved aside to make way for him to enter,' What are you doing here? You came without any prior notice', said jaejoong looking at changmin who was undoing the laces of his shoes.

' So you mean , you didn't want me here, with you guys', pouted changmin, halting his movements.

' No--no--I didn't mean that- you know---', answered a very flustered jaejoong.

' Relax, I was joking', changmin patted on the flustered man's shoulder & laughed,' I know you didn't mean '.

Jaejoong breathed in relief but then pouted,' If you'd informed me before of your arrival, I could've made your favourite dish'.

' There's always a another time', changmin wound an arm around jaejoong & they both strutted towards the livingroom.

' Holy !', changmin jumped back looking at geun who was immersed in his photos,his face totally hidden in his long hair.

Jaejoong laughed & pushed him towards the couch occupied by geun,' That's my neighbour, Jang geun'.

changmin gingerly took a place on the couch beside geun, & jaejoong sat on the armrest beside changmin, that's when geun noticed another presence in the room & he looked to his side & smiled his million dollar smile, & jaejoong introduced changmin to him.

' Ah, another Jung', he exclaimed,' I was wondering Why it was taking you a long time to get here', he directed it towards jaejoong.

' What would you two like to have?', jaejoong craned his neck to look at geun & then changmin.

' Nothing for me, I'll take my leave now, I'll leave you two alone, you must've a lot to talk, & get along', geun stood up.

' so early,you know you could wait for some more time, it's not like we're talking about some secrets', jaejoong too stood up, & changmin nodded in affirmation.

' Nah, some other time, enjoy your time guys, hey nice to meet you', he turned to changmin .

' Nice to meet you too', changmin bowed.

' I'll see him out', jaejoong patted changmin's head & both geun & him went to the front door.

changmin roamed his eyes through the livingroom, but his eyes stopped at one of the drawer in particular where a book with white cover was peaking out from, he found himself standing in front of the drawer the next minute, & retriving what he asssumed to be a book, but turned out to a photo album, more so a wedding photo album, his brother's wedding photos, & he felt himself smile at the cover on which in a discreet shape of heart were, yunho's & jaejoong's photo clicked on the podium of the wedding hall.Jaejoong was standing timidly, with his head a bit leaning down, eyes red,holding a bouqet of white flowers with red roses in between forming a heart shape, while yunho was standing beside him , with his one hand behind jaejoong, but changmin knew better, his brother was not holding jaejoong's waist or anything, his hand was suspended in mid-air near Jaejoong hyung's waist, he was there during the photo session, & he was also the one who had asked them to pose more naturally, & intimately, it was funny to see his brother flustered for once, his poor brother was struggling whether to keep his hand on jaejoong's shoulder or waist, but in the end it was in neither places, & he doned an awkward smile, & changmin snickered at the memory, trying really hard to held in the fit of giggles trying to surpass his lips, but in the end he ended up on the floor laughing hard, literally rolling on the hard floor, he started clapping loudly, jaejoong ran into the livingroom, thinking something happened to changmin, only to find him holding his stomach, laughing out loud, that when he noticed the album, clutched to his chest, as he lay sprawled on the floor, jaejoong sighed in reilef & crouched near him, & smacked him on his head,' It's not that funny', he drawled, grabbing the album from him, & again hit him lightly on his head with it, while changmin sat up , & wiped the tears that leaked out through the side of his eyes in the process, & proceeded to sit with jaejoong who sat in indian style with his back resting on the sofa, flipping through the pages, changmin peered into the photos too, & snickered once again, but when he looked at jaejoong hyung, he had to smile at the beautiful sight, jaejoong had a serene smile adorning his face, his fingers softly tracing the photos, his eyes soft full of love and admiration, & changmin sighed happily,' We were so stupid back then , weren't we? your brother & me', asked jaejoong turning to look at him, ' o-h-oh-y-yeah', replied changmin, scratching his neck, afraid that jaejoong caught his lose of focus.

' Oh, I remeber this one, it was the most embarrasing one, throughout the night , I was apologising to yunho', suddenly jaejoong blurted out between laughs,' Which one?', changmin peered, & saw one photo of them dancing together, 'the first dance?', he asked his interest piqued up.' Yeah', laughed jaejoong,' I stepped on yunho's foot like hundreds of time during that time, & he didn't even complaint, & I felt really guilty for him', pouted jaejoong.Changmin once again started laughing,' Oh god, my poor hyung, his toes must've become the size of his foot'.

' Yah', jaejoong hit him on the shoulder. They flipped through the many more photos, laughed at some more, shared their part of story related to the photos, when the last photo attracted jaejoong's attention, he smiled widely at the photo, traced the photo with his hand, & looked at changmin,' I never knew it was there, when was this one taken', he breathed.

' You mean , you didn't know?', changmin looked surprised, when jaejoong nodded his head,' It was always there, I was the one who took it, & i think it's the only picture in the whole album that's natural'.

' Yeah, it is, thank you, maybe I never noticed it before', said jaejoong smiling brightly.

' Oh look at the time, I've to make dinner', he glanced at the clock, shut the album close, & got up from his position,' Come on , since you're bunking here for the night , might as well help me in the kitchen', jaejoong turned to changmin.

' Aye, aye sir', changmin stood up & trailed behind Jaejoong into the kitchen.

Through the half way in making the dinner it had started drizzling outside, & changmin had already informed his mother of his stay over, who in turn had nagged him for leaving the couple alone, & letting them have privacy, & jaejoong had laughed at changmin's kicked puppy expression as he grumbled about why his mother hated him so much? And jaejoong had cooed him as a little child he is, & made a special dish for him to lift his mood up. After some time he had sent changmin into livingroom to go & watch the t.v., although changmin insisted that he help, but jaejoong coaxed him to watch the t.v. After half an hour or so the dinner was ready, & now all they had to do was wait for yunho to come home.

By the time he had finished making dinner it had started raining hard outside, accompanied by the stormy wind .

' Wah, there's going to be a storm outside, it looks like it', murmured changmin, when jaejoong sat beside him.

Jaejoong hummed, he glanced at the wall clock, yunho was running late, maybe he got stuck in the office due to the rain, he picked up the home phone & dialed yunho's office number, after fifth ring, someone picked up the phone, who turned out to be the janitor, who informed jaejoong that yunho had already left the office. He thanked the janitor, & cut the call.

Changmin looked at him curiously,' What did he say?'.

' Yunho left the office some fifteen minutes ago, he must be on the way, don't worry', he whispered the last part more to himself than changmin to assure himself.

When yunho didn't show up for another half an hour, jaejoong started bitting his nails in worry,' Why don't you just call him on his cellphone already?',frowned changmin.

' What if he's driving? I don't want him to get into any accident', sighed jaejoong, clutching the phone in his hand, he started pacing around in the livingroom, when the thunder boomed outside, he sighed again, looking at the clock. And changmin had to hid his smile behind the remote, his brother-in-law was getting worked up for nothing, it's not first time to rain in seoul nor is it first time yunho driving in the rain. Jaejoong looked at phone once more before he looked at changmin, ' Why don't we eat first? I don't think yunho's coming any time soon, You must hungry too, let's eat first , okay?', asked jaejoong, placing the phone in it's place gingerly, & walking towards the kitchen, changmin shook his head, he knew jaejoong was trying to distract himself , so he just followed obidiently.

In middle of the dinner, the house phone rang, & jaejoong leaped from his seat in an instant &  just to crash into another dinning chair, & limped the remaining distance between him & the phone,changmin snickered, he was sure to supply these juicy details to his brother when he arrived.Meanwhile jaejoong winced & stood on his one leg, his left foot barely touching the ground, his foot was throbbing , so was his knee, &  he was sure it would bruise tomorrow into a shade of blue & voilet, he schooled his features, cleared his throat, & answered the phone,' Hello ?', he rasped out.

' Jaejoong, it's me'.

' Oh, I was going to call you, where are you anyway, I was worri---nevermind , where are you now?'.

' Oh, that my car broke down in middle of nowhere , so I'm taking a cab home', he had to shout over the hard pouring out there.

' Will you get any cabs at this time? ', jaejoong asked grimly worried.

' I will--I will find one, don't worry, you eat up first okay, I'll join you later----oh, I see a cab, I'm hanging up, okay', & he abruptly cut the phone call.

Jaejoong sighed, & returned to his dinner. They finished their dinner & lounged on the couch, with changmin sleeping in an awkward position, after some time he shifted to get a comfortable position, he ended up with his head on jaejoong's lap, which jaejoong didn't mind at all,' Ah, I thought my neck was going to break off, this feels great', changmin sighed.

Jaejoong threaded his hands through his hair, & then smoothened them back down, he repeated the process yet again, changmin soon found his eyes drooping, he didn't know why jaejoong always had an effect of making him sleepy within seconds, it was almost surprising how in his presence he could sleep without any worries, he snuggled closer to jaejoong stomach, & yawned loudly,' Sleepy ,tiger', jaejoong inquired softly.

' Tiger?!', he snickered, which was came muffled in jaejoong's t-shirt.

' Right, you look more like a tiger cub, right now', jaejoong teased,' Is my little tiger cub sleepy? Do you want to sleep?', jaejoong said in an childish tone.

' Cub?! Then you must be the tigress,haha', changmin barked with  laughter. Jaejoong hit him on the shoulder, who in return winced, Jaejoong rubbed his shoulder the next instant to soothe the pain, without even realising himself.changmin groggily got up , yawned & mockingly glared at jaejoong,' Who hits their own little cub?', he asked in the same childish tone that jaejoong used earlier. Jaejoong couldn't help but laugh,' I'm going to sleep , wake me when hyung returns, hm', with that he sauntered over their room.

' Aren't you going to read me bed time stories, MOMMY?!', he put a lot of pressure on the last word, & snickered & ran into the room, when he saw jaejoong aimed for an flowerpot to throw at him.

' That's our room , you know', he shouted to their closed bedroom door.

' I know, you can wake me up, when you've made my bed in the guest room, & this bed is so much more bigger & comfortable than that bed', came the muffled reply.

' brat',Jaejoong muttered to himself, but the smile painted on his face contradicted his words.

The next time the doorbell rang, jaejoong realised that he had dozed off for some time, he saw the clock showing quarter to ten, he ran to the door, to find yunho soaked head to toe, he dragged him inside, shut the door behind him, while yunho was removing his shoes, he had already peeled off his jacket, & placed his briefcase in the corner, he ran past yunho into the bedroom, & retrived two big towels, he glanced at their bed to see changmin sprawled diagonally , occupying the whole bed somehow, snoring softly, he smiled, & closed the door behind him silently.

By the time he reached yunho, the guy was already out of his wet shirt, & socks, & jaejoong gulped at the sight of his husband's well built upper body, the water trickling down his torso, & those fine abs----this was not the time to think about that, he rushed towards yunho handing him one of the towels, he ushered him towards the common bathroom,' changmin's sleeping, why don't you use this bathroom for a change? I'll get you some warm clothes', he whispered .

' Changmin, When did he get here?'.

' Somewhere in the evening, let's talk about that later, now go take a warm shower before you get sick', jaejoong pushed him inside the bathroom. He picked out the dark blue silk pajamas that yunho liked, & a white plain t-shirt, & walked to the bathroom to set them near the door for yunho, before he could put them down, the door to the bathroom opened, & yunho appeared out clad in a towel, Jaejoong blushed fro head to  toes, this was second time in five minutes he had seen his husband half , he turned tomato red, he didn't even realize yunho talking to him, when he felt cold hands on his forehead did he look up at yunho, who was looking down at him worriedly,' you are warm, are you coming down with fever?'.

' Ahaha, no, it's because you came out from the rain so your hands are cold that's all', he laughed awkwardly, attempting to swat yunho's hand.

' Ok, then', with that yunho re-entered the bathroom to change.

Jaejoong tredged towards the kitchen to re-heat the food, he served very little, as yunho had asked him to, & sat across him, inquiring him about his day, & breakdown of car, otherwise the whole dinner affair was quiet. When yunho was done with the dinner, jaejoong walked into the guestroom to make changmin's bed.

When he walked into their room he saw yunho siting on the small couch, when jaejoong arched his eyebrow, he shrugged,' I didn't know what to do, you said he was sleeping, & it seems so, are we all sharing bed today?', he whispered.

Jaejoong smiled & shook his head & suantered towards changmin, he patted his head a few times, but when he didn't budge, he shook him lightly & whispered in his ear sftly,' Minnie yah, your bed is ready, get up, go to sleep in your room, hm', when changmin just tossed around mumbling something to himself, jaejoong once again tried,' Do you want to sleep here?'.

' hah', that was the most intelligent reply jaejoong got from changmin, who was looking up at him through squinted eyes, which were not at all focused, jaejoong felt bad for waking the kid up.Jaejoong smiled & swept some hair from his forehead,' Why don't you sleep here, hm? Do you want to sleep here?', changmin just nodded, his eyes drooping again,' Well, then shift a bit to the side, make some space for your brother', he said gently urging changmin to shift, rearranging his feet.That seemed to break changmin out of his sleep, who blinked twice, before answered ,' no, no, i thought i was in the guest room already, I'll go sleep there, sorry', he slurred & staggered towards the door, Jaejoong in tow, explaining him , that it was okay if he wanted to sleep in their room, but changmin had already slumped on the bed in the guest room with face first, Jaejoong sighed & turned him around on his back, rearranged him on the bed, & covered him with comforter , jaejoong said something his cheek, but in his sleep laden mind could not comprehend anything, he just snuggled into the warmth of his palm, & jaejoong chuckled & dropped  a kiss on his forehead, & shut the door behind him.

When he entered his room, he saw yunho nestled completely into the comforter, smiling at him lazily, waiting for him to join him in bed, which he did, & saw the exhaustion lead his husband in deep slumber within minutes, he was not too far too.

In the middle of night, he woke up with a jolt, he looked at the clock showing 3:00, he didn't know what caused him to wake up but he felt that something was not right, the comforter was a bit damp, he heard a soft whimper, & snapped his head to his side, to look at his husband, who was shivering, & sweating profusely, he touched yunho's forehead tentatively, & sure enough he was burning up, his body was flushed due to the fever,jaejoong jumped up from the bed, he ran to the bathroom, filled a basin with luke warm water, snatched a towel from the hanger, he set everything near the bed, & ran to the medicine cabinet to retrive a thermometer & some pills for cold & fever, he shook yunho urgently, who looked at him through his half lidded eyes, he helped yunho to sit by supporting his upper body & made him swallow two pills, he laid him down again only to find yunho shivering, he removed the damp comforter & went to bring another dry comforter, & some blankets, he changed yunho's damp t-shirt with a more warmer t-shirt, tucked him in the warm blankets, that's when his shivering ceased a bit, he sat on the edge of the bed near yunho's head, & dipped the cloth in the water, & placed it on yunho's forehead, waiting some seconds & again dipping it in the water, then putting on his temple & thus he continued repeating it throughout the night, at 4:30 , when his eyes started drooping slightly he proceeded to the kitchen to make himself a cup of coffee, to help him get rid of sleepiness, but not before checking on yunho, he was in a soundless sleep, might be effect pills, his shivering had downed to nearly nothing, & his fever had reduced a bit too, maybe he'll have a slight temprature the next day, nothing a pill can't cure.

He sighed over the hot, steaming cup of coffee, his heart was still thundering in his chest, it's not like he'd never seen anyone get sick before but this time his hands were shaking, & it felt as if it's first time he's ever dealing with a sick person, like he'd forgotten the procedure to cure a fever, he didn't knew what hurt most, Why did it hurt, seeing yunho in pain, why did his heart constricted ?

' What are you doing?', came a drowsy voice from the kitchen entrance, the impact had jaejoong spill his coffee on the table, he immediately put a rag on the spilled coffee, & turned to look at changmin , whose t-shirt was array, hair sticking in all directions, is eyes closed, & he was scratching his , leaning on the doorway.

' Your hyung's sick, so I was making myself a cup of coffee', he said like that would explain the whole co-relation of yunho being sick & him making coffee.

' Oh My God, Did I wake you up with all the sound?', jaejoong flailed his arms around, suddenly.

' Hm, no', mumbled changmin stepping inside kitchen, he poured himself a cup of cold water from the refrigerator, and gulped down all the contents in one shot.

' You know with the weather like that outside, you should not drink cold water ', jaejoong looked up from the rim of his cup, Changmin just nodded dumbly, jaejoong was not sure if he understood anything he said.

When he thought changmin would go back to his room, the teen surprised him by taking a seat beside him, the teen puckered his lips towards the cup, eyes ladden with sleep, jaejoong chuckled lightly & pushed the cup towards the teen for him to take a sip,' You are truly one of a kind minnie ah, who drinks hot on extreme cold'.

Changmin hummed.

They sat in a compatible silence, jaejoong leisurely sipping his coffee and changmin putting his head on his folded hands & gazing at him.

' You like him, don't you? '.

' I wouldn't be doing it if I didn't like him', answered jaejoong softly, gazing at changmin, & changmin could swear he saw some hidden emotion surf through the other's eyes.

' No, like really like him, romantically', changmin straightened up, now sober looking jaejoong directly in the eye.

And Jaejoong froze, eyes wide, the play of emotions bared to the world to see.

' It's quite obvious , you know', changmin shrugged.

But jaejoong didn't react.

He likes yunho, but did he like him romantically?

His heart started beating erratingly, Was what chagmin implying true?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Wht will jae do???? Will he realise there's something more to their relationship than just frndship n care?? Is their comfortable relationship on d verge of changing?