chpt. 2. Dinner & changmin?!

Love Always Finds It's Way

Turning off the stove, jaejoong dashed to the front door & opened the door. Panting he hugged Mrs. Jung.

' Woah there young man what's the rush?', Mrs. Jung inquired gleefully, hugging back.

' I missed you so so much mom', he said hugging her more tightly.

' Oh sweetie, I missed you too', she said while patting his head lovingly.

' You should've called her if you missed her so much', stated yunho also marching towards the front door to greet his parents.

Mrs. Jung walked to her son & hit him on his arm,' Don't be rude yunho, he will call me when he feels like it, & he did called me few times', with that she pulled him into a hug.

Hugging back he said,' I wasn't being rude , I was just being suggestive'.

' Wooh it's cold outside', said Mr. jung entering through the door.

' Aren't you guys cold?', he asked looking at eveyone.

'No , it's just you aging old man', said Mrs. Jung smiling & leaving with yunho for the livingroom.

' You really don't feel it's cold outside?', he asked now turning to jaejoong.

jaejoong just smiled & said ,' It's a bit chilly outside'.

' you too agree right?', he asked while removing his shoes.

Jaejoong just nodded as an answer.

' Missed you daddy', he added lovingly.

' come here my boy, give me a hug', said Mr. Jung extending his arms out for the hug.

They hugged & jaejoong kissed his cheek.

' what took you so long out there?', he asked removing himself from the hug.

' Oh that I was parking the car .Let's get inside before we freeze out here', said Mr. Jung closing he front door.

While walking to the livingroom , Jaejoong touched Mr. Jung's hair. They both stopped walking & Mr. jung turned to jaejoong questioningly.

' Did you dye your hair brown dad?,' he asked combing his hands through Mr.Jung's hair.

' Yes do you like it?', he asked threading his own hands through his hair too.

' I love it , you look so handsome, even more handsome than yunho', he whisphered the last part with a goofy smile.

Mr. Jung chuckled loudly, giving jaejoong a side hug he said,' I knew you would appreciate it'.

With that said , Mr. Jung led them both into the livingroom, with one arm around his shoulder.

' Oh finally they are here, can we eat now I am so hungry', whined yunho.

He & Mrs. Jung got up from the couch.

' Hey where are your manners son, don't I get greeting or something?', he asked looking at yunho.

' I see you everyday dad ', he said & walked towards the dinning table.

Mr. Jung just shook his head in disapproval.

' Just ignore him daddy, let's go eat , I've made your favourite dish', added jaejoong warmly.

' Ooo, suddenly I'm also very hungry, let's go let's go, food', started singing .

' Now I know where changmin got his appetite from', said Mrs. Jung while shaking her head.

' Ah, that's remind me isn't changmin coming too?', asked jaejoong.

' He had some late - night class thing or something, I don't know , he might show up a bit late, I did inform him about the dinner & you know he was dying to taste your food, so no doubt he is going to show up', said Mrs. Jung.

And they both headed to the dinning table.

During the  whole dinner - time, they were all laughing & teasing.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

Dinner was  pleasant. After dinner they were all lounging on the couch , watching some reality show, & commenting on the participants.

Jaejong left all the remaining food as it is, for changmin may arrive anytime soon. It's been a month he has seen the other one.

And surely he missed him a lot.

With that thought in mind, he watched as the clock showed 9.25.

At around 9.30, just when Mr. & Mrs. Jung decided it was better to head home. As Mr. Jung was also tired & they all had work the next day, the doorbell rang.

Jaejoong sprang from the sofa, & Skidded to the door.

He opened the door with a big smile.

In front of him, Changmin stood with a plastic bag , which he was waving in front of jaejoong with a smile.

'What's that?', asked jaejoong curiously.

' Your favourite choclate icecream ', he said while handing the bag to jaejoong.

Jaejoong opened the door wider & moved aside to let him in.

They both then moved to the livingroom , where their parents were just getting ready to leave.

'you guys are leaving already?', he asked looking over at them.

' Yeah, we were here for a long time & we also have to rest. Don't take too much time. After dinner head back home , right after.They need their rest too', said Mrs. jung.

' Don't worry , I won't take their too much time', replied changmin while keeping his bag near the couch.

Mr. & Mrs. bid their goodbyes.

'I'll see them to the door', said yunho & patted changmin's shoulder while passing by.

' Come on , I'll reheat the food for you', jaejoong said leading changmin to the kitchen.

Jaejoong kept the icecream in freezer & the stove for heating the food.

Changmin slumped into a chair at the dinning table & sighed tiredly.

Jaejoong placed all plates & food on the table & within a second changmin began digging in it. He hummed at the delicious taste & complimented jaejoong.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yunho was finishing his last minute details for tomorrow's meeting , so he was in the room.

While changmin was laying on the couch with his head on jaejoong's lap & feet dangling from the arm rest.

' How's college life? Is it too tiring, you look thinner from the last time I saw you', said jaejoong while slowly massaging his head.

' Don't even ask, it's truly exhausting, the exams & the assingnments , are a  pain in the ', he sighed heavily.

' Oh my poor baby, I wish I could help you with anything', added jaejoong.

' I appreciate the thought hyung, thanks. Ah, I should get going now, it's getting pretty late. Wouldn't want mom to get angry now', he said when saw that it was close to 11 already.

He sighed contentedly & closed his eyes when jaejoong started carding his fingers through his hair.

'Do you want to stay over & sleep here? You look tired & it's not good to drive in such a state, you wait here I'll make the bed for you in the other room', said jaejoong already heading towards his & yunho's bedroom.

He knocked on the door & entered the room.

yunho was freshly showered in his pajamas & was towling his hair.

'You done with the work?', he asked yunho while rummaging through the closet for more blankets & pillows.

' yeah, what are you looking for?', he asked confused.

' Changmin's staying over for the night & I'm making a bed for him. He looks really tired, so i asked him to stay for the night', replied jaejoong as he moved to the room across with the pillows & a blanket.

' Oh', yunho nodded & went to the livingroom towards his brother.

yunho let changmin lay his head on his thigh.

' you should call mom & tell her you are staying over or she'll slice you up tomorrow', said yunho while patting his head affectionately.

' already did hyung', he said, waving the cellphone in the air.

' you do look tired like jaejoong said , something troubling you ?', aked yunho concerned .

' No, I'm just sleepy hyung', said changmin voice ladded with sleep.

' The bed is ready , you can go & sleep now', said jaejoong softly while kneeling beside the couch, infront of him & yunho.

Changmin got up from the couch & dragged his feet towards the room & closed the door but not before wishing them a goodnight.

They went back to their room , while jaejoong was taking the shower , yunho set the alarm.

Jaejoong came out in his pajamas & sat on the bed while towling his wet hair.

' Do you think something is bothering changmin?', suddenly yunho asked.

' you noticed it too', asked jaejoong , now facing yunho.

' yeah , I mean , well he's not always on full-on cheerful mode but today he seemed a bit off. something different , you what i mean', asked yunho trying his best to express.

' yeah i get what you mean, I guess we're thinking too much maybe he's just tired. He'll be alright after some good sleep. But still if you want I can talk to him tomorrow', suggested jaejoong.

'That'll be good', nodded yunho.

They both slipped under the comforter & slipped into dreamland within a few seconds.