Thank You

heart.

“I’m sorry”

Luhan said to Winnie at her room in the hospital. They promised to meet up in the hospital. Luhan wanted to tell her everything. He wanted his relationship with Jinnie and Winnie going well like before. He realized he was the one that made the sister fight. Luhan doesn't know where to start and how to tell her. So he started from the first. "I met her for the first time at her office for recording with another SM's artists. Our recording took a week to finish. At the second day after recording when I was about to going home, I left my phone so before back to the office I tried to call my phone,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, when someone answered she sounds so afraid, all she said was only a words of asking for help." Luhan smiled while he remembered the moment.

"I went to her office and found that she was stuck inside her workspace. I help her by bumped myself to the door, when the door open suddenly she run and hugged me. I was shocked at the first, me and her doesn't know each other at the time

"Since that I asked her to hanging out, went out together, shared each other, she even told me about you, a lot of you, Winnie. We becoming a good friends even after she didnt work with my company again. When I met you for the first time in this place, you remember? I texted her to tell her that I met her twin. She really happy and asked me to hanging out together with you. But since the first day we went out with Jinnie, she started to ignore me, I always be the one that asked her to met up, whenever she reject with many reason like she was busy, I always looking for her in her rooftop." Winnie started to realize something, her heart hurt when Luhan told her he was the one that wanted to met Jinnie, but Winnie also hurt because Jinnie walked away from Luhan since she told her twin that she likes him.

"I dont know the reason why she became like that, I thought hard, did I made a mistake? did I do something wrong? She really walked away as if I've done mistakes. Until she's gone to Italy, she didn't even told me. I called her, she didn't answered, I texted her she didn't reply. I know I'm a bad person after this sentence, I even ever saw you as her when we went out, I'm sorry, Winnie" Luhan noticed Winnie's tears falling down, but he didn't dare to wipe away, he doesn't want made the situation worse.

"But I know you are not her, I tried to accepted you as a new friend as we hang out, you are a nice person." Luhan turned sad as he said "Until I know that you had a feeling for me, I started to realize that it might be the reason why she walked away from me" Luhan fixate his gaze to the floor "It's hurts when she did. If you want to know she really loves you, you are the only family that she had, she will always do everything and give everything you asked for, you know that, right?"

 

Winnie stay still after wipe away her tears, he nodded and looked down.

"She even tried really hard to find your dad, you don't know right? It was because she will made it as a surprise when she find him, she doesnt want to bother you because you already busy and lack of sleep. This is what she told me. Winnie, she never lied to you, she just didn't know that I love her, I never tell her before and even I tell her last month she still ignored me, when I met her to help her because she has been trapped at her office, she still ignored me, you don't know right? She got a terror by someone, her song was stolen by someone, when Himchan call you for help because Jinnie was bleeding after that guy hurt her, you still mad at her and don’t want to come to help her. You don't know how weak she was at the time, she doesn't want you to know, she was sick, she was hurt."

Winnie let out a silent sobs, she hurt knowing her twin hurt by someone. She even blame herself, she know it’s not Jinnie’s fault. It was her own fault. She was so selfish back then.

"Even when I help her with Himchan that night, she only call Himchan's name, she doesn't let me touch her when I really want to calm her. It's hurt me even more"

Luhan took out something from his jeans pocket "This" He hand her a little plastic with a few hair inside. “This my first and last request to you, I really want to help her, I beg you this time, I will do anything you asked as long as I can after that. But please, help me”

"What is it?"

Luhan told her about Jinnie visited Jun Di home and met his wife and everyhting that Jinnie told him all this time about him. "But Jinnie also saw him in your mother's grave, I felt something strange when his wife doesn't let her told him."

"I took his hair while we hugged after work with him, I want you to check his DNA"

"But with who?"

Luhan took a deep breath "You"

 

 

 

Tomorrow would be the day EXO for comeback, but they only comeback with vocal line. Jinnie was in the same building as Luhan since this morning because they were prepared the stage and rehearsal here and there. But they didn’t meet each other because of their own schedule. Jinnie was busy with meeting here and there with this and that group, while Luhan support Chen, Baekhyun and D.O for their first stage, Luhan will joining them in China version. He also join the Korean version but not in this music station.

After finishing one meeting Jinnie walked to the parking area. Some of her files left in her car. There was a car that just came and parked beside her car. From outside she knew it was Park Jun Di. She waited him until he go out and greeted him with smile and bowed.

“Mr. Jun Di, where are you going?”

She asked him while she adjusting his footsteps. But suddenly he stopped and turned to her and took her papers to throw it away. All of her papers fly everywhere. Jun Di started to walked away and left her behind, but Jinnie didn't collect her paper back, she stood up dare herself to told him "It was you right?"

It made him stop his steps. "You are the one that send me the doll?" she said, Jun Di turned around and chuckled "Oh, you just know?" he tilted his head

"You also the one that asked your people to stole my songs, right?" She hold her tears

"Ha ha ha ha, finally you know" He clapped his hand

"Why did you do that?" She hold the picture of her mom and dad behind her body

"Why did you do that? I will do anything to something that block my way" He said fiercely

"You are the seniors in this industry, but you teach your junior with wrong way? It was bad" She said while took a few steps forwards.

His anger built up inside him "Keep your mouth, don't your parents teach you to polite!!"

"Yes, my mom did that's why I still greet you and bowed to you even though you did this to me…………….. I never block your way, Sir.

"I was admiring you at the first. But now, I pity of you, you already succeed but why you can't let your junior did and other people to work their job"

"You guys just block my way and........." She cut him off

"And what? You can't accept the fact that nowadays a lot of young people including me that had the same job as you and you beat them up by leaked their song?"

"How dare you to say that !!" He slapped her face and Jinnie fell down to the floor and the edge of her lips was bleeding, she didn't even cry. Jun Di saw something that flew from her hand, it was the picture. He recognized the picture and take it, but Jinnie suddenly took it from the floor before him.

"Who is that! How can the picture in your hand! Who are you!" He forced her to stood up by pulled her arms harshly to take the picture from her.

"Why? You recognize him? Your brother?" He shocked while looking at the picture of his ex wife and himself.

"Your wife told me that you are my uncle, at first I was so happy but when I know you are not a good person, I regret"

Jun Di was about to slap her again but someone stopped him by shout from afar "STOP !!" It was Winnie who just came from the lift

"Don't you dare hurt my sister anymore!!" She walked to them and took the picture by force from him "Doesn't it enough for you to bad mouthing about her and leaked her songs? Don't hurt her anymore !!" She stood up beside her

"Even your wife told lie to her!!"

"Winnie" She started to sobs "What do you mean?" she asked

"May be because you never had a child and you don't know how to love them! You didn't even looking for us, because you dont care at all"

"After you left our mother, you go married with another woman and live happily while me and my sister struggling so hard to live without parents, because our mom passed away"

He shocked to hear that and realized something that they were his daughter.

"Just because you always sends us the money when we were child, you think it's enough for us to grow? Jinnie, his wife was lied to you, why you met her in mom's grave it was because he still visited her, he was the one in this picture" She cupped her shoulder while Jinnie shocked and didnt believe what she just heard by her twin.

"We will pay back all of the amount of your money, so please do not ever hurt her anymore, we will pretend like we never know who was our father" Winnie said while collecting Jinnie's papers and brought her twin to the car "Come on Jinnie" she realized a lot of people from afar started to come to watch them, she didnt want to made a mess.

Jun Di kept silent, the anger inside him was gone, now it changed to sad. The person that he hurt is his daughter. He terror his own daughter, he stole his own daughter's hard work and the sadder fact is he just slapped his own daughter by his own hand. The daughter that he never knew their existence. What kind of father he was? He even didn't know they are twin.

He got into his car and cried. He blames his self while Winnie's words repeated in his head. All the moment when he rude to Jinnie was played over and over again inside him, it's hurt him.

 

 

 

Winnie hugged her twin in the car when they arrived at Jinnie’s office. She let Jinnie cried on her shoulder while pats her back.

“I’m so sorry” Jinnie sobbed

“No Jinnie it’s not your fault, it’s mine. I’m really sorry, I was so selfish” Winnie let the hug and hold her sister hand “I made you ignored him for me, I don’t know that” Jinnie shook her head and pulled Winnie to hug her again “No, it’s okay, it’s okay”

“I don’t know that he love you that much, you know him first, I have right to get mad at you, just because my childishness and anger that was not worth it, I made you struggle alone, why you never tell me Jinnie?”

“I don’t want to make you busier and I want to make sure it was him, at first, but how do you know?” Winnie hand her a paper, that paper is the result of the DNA test of Park Jun Di and Winnie. The result is positive, their DNA was match each other. Jun Di is their father. Jinnie shocked even more when Winnie told her “Luhan. He was the one that asked me to help him, he took Jun Di’s hair for a sample then I match it with mine in the hospital, as you see the results it positive. Luhan told me everything and he want to help you because he find something strange, I didn’t believe at first until the result is out” Winnie shook her head and smile bitterly.

“I don’t want him to hurt you, he is not our Dad, he is a bad person, Jinnie he leave our mother and didn’t looking for us, you better stay away from him”

“He admitted he was the one that leaked my song” Winnie whispered “But still, he still our Dad, Winnie we have to talk with him”

“Jinnie, don’t, I don’t want you to meet him, don’t you see what he have done to you? We are not gonna make it easier for him. I won’t let you”

Jinnie know, she knows very well what Jun Di has done to her. Her contract being canceled everywhere, he leaked her song and steal her another song, her name become bad because of the rumor everywhere, she struggled when she have been trapped by his people, and he slapped her. Actually the pain inside her heart is more hurt than the pain in her cheek, she didn’t realized that she was bleeding until Winnie took out a tissue and wipe the edge of her lip softly “What?” Jinnie asked

“You was bleeding, he slap you before I came, right?” Jinnie nodded as the response, she didn’t feel any pain at first but when Winnie took out some liquid from her dashboard and poured it to the cotton to clean her little wound, she grimace in pain.

“Hold it a moment, I will clean the wound so you can’t get infection, please” Winnie said while she took out another bottle of liquid, it was povidone iodine and Jinnie know that. Winnie poured it to the cotton few drips and she put the cotton to Jinnie’s wound softly, it made Jinnie winced in pain. “Hold on, just for a while, I will put a band aid there”

“Oh , it started to swell” Winnie pulled Jinnie’s hand softly “Let me check if there’s another wounds” Then Jinnie give her body to her, she turned around a bit and asked her twin “It gonna be blue right?” Desperately Winnie nodded and took more cottons

“Your elbow got it, it was a little bigger” Winnie said to her while cleaned her wound in Jinnie’s right elbow “Did that man pushed you that hard” Winnie angry

“Even though it’s hurt, but Winnie if you wanna know, I always want you to treat me like this, since I never got any wound like this after you become a doctor, I always had this imagination and now it’s happen” Jinnie winced again when the cotton touch her skin

“I can’t put a band aid, because it’s bigger, look?” She pointed her elbow, there is a blister about 10 cm “You want me to cover it, let’s go to the hospital”

“No, it will recover itself right?” Winnie nodded “Then it’s fine” Winnie pulled her again into a hug “How I miss you so much, Jinnie. Once again I’m really sorry”

“I miss you too, and now you back I’m glad” She relieved, at least now she know she will not be alone again, there will be her sister again on her side to face everything together “Now, take me to that place again, I left my car there” In their way to the music station where Jinnie left her car there, this two sisters talked about everything, especially Jinnie, she had to told Winnie everything from the first, about how she suspected Jun Di and looked for him at his house until the moment they met each other in the cemetery. Winnie listened very careful to her sister story, it made her hate Jun Di even more, a little side inside her was blaming herself too because she left her twin sister, her only family.

“Be careful of him from now on, call me if something happen, and don’t forget to stay at my place tonight, promise?” Winnie gave her pinkie to Jinnie as she said “Promise” When she want to get out from Winnie’s car, Winnie hold her “Jin, he loves you so much” But Jinnie only smiled at her before closed the door and walked to her own car. She knew it.

Inside the car, she hugged the jacket that Luhan left for her last time. She decided to give it back to him. She had to apologize too to him. The thought of Park Jun Di is her father still hang inside her, she still felt every shock, pain and relieved a bit. She drive her car to her office, it’s not the right time to meet him. She had to calm herself first and finished her meeting. Every people that she met asked what’s going on with her lips, but she lied to them.

“No, I have meeting outside” She talked with Himchan through the phone

“I will finish at very late night may be and I will stay at Winnie’s place, how's the prepare?" BAP already in Japan right now, they will held their WARRIOR BEGINS CONCERT in Tokyo at December 4 and 5

“I will tell you later Himchan, when we met I will tell you everything, Winnie already back to me” Himchan asked how come since he knows Winnie mad at her

“Okay okay I will, good luck for the concert tomorrow, sends my kiss and hug for the boys” She closed the phone and walked to her rooftop, she was lied to Himchan, she had no any meeting, she will stay here to wait if Luhan will come or not, she didn’t want to texted him, she scared if he will come if she ask, so she just sit in the couch, hugging his jacket and wait. Just waited for him. Her watch showed her it’s 21.00.  

She the television on the room, started to killing the time. She didn’t felt any hungry because she was too focused to waiting for someone. She turned off the tv again, she looked at the couch she was sat on. She remember Luhan put her here las time when she drunk, she replay the moment when he confessed to her while she was slept, she imagined when Luhan sit on the floor beside the couch and covering her body with his jacket. She smiled.

Time goes on, she didn’t hear any footsteps like usual, she open her phone and doubt should she call him or not, should she texted him to come, should she visited him. No no and no, it will be a burden, she doesn’t want to. Her body can’t calm, she walked here and there, sit in the couch, walked again and sit again. Should she back home? She remember Luhan just comeback today.

“He must be practice right now” She told herself. The drizzle distracted her, she was outside the room now but didn’t have any intention to in. She let the rain drops hit her face, it was cold but she let it. Until she can’t hear any voice beside the rain drops that hit every roof around her. She didn’t know that Luhan already stood behind her because of the rain’s voice.

He took off his coat and covered her from the rain.

“You will get cold” He said softly and Jinnie turned to him in shocked

“Luhan………………I……..” She forgot what to say “I……I’m …..” her words was trembled and Luhan pulled her into a hug. She closed her eyes and hugged him back. She let herself rested into his embrace, his hug was really warm, it calm her, she know that and she missed this so much. They started to wet. Luhan brought her into the room.

“I’m sorry for walk away” Jinnie said while Luhan put his coat on to her, he didn’t response her, he smiled and said “Are you cold?” Luhan didn’t even mind her words

“Luhan, I said I’m sorry. You don’t want to forgive me right?”

He fixate his gaze to the floor “You know, it's not your fault, I understand why you did that, everything that happen has a reasons Jinnie, I don’t want to know that, the important thing is now you are back, that’s more than enough for me”

By heard that, Jinnie blame herself even more, suddenly she hugged him again. “Why” She cried on his shoulder, Luhan who felt her body just trembled because of the sobbed, he rubbed her back, he calmed her by his touch.

“Why did you do that? Why” She sobbed in his embrace.

“You already know the reason, Jinnie” He said softly “I want to help you, I thought this is the only way I can help you since you didn’t let me” He pulled her out from the hug and looked at her face, he wipe away her tears “Cry if you want to cry, let it out. I’m here Jinnie”

“He is my dad” She sobbed even harder “The result is positive” Luhan brought her body to sit in the couch and he hugged her from beside “I know, I know, ssssssttttt calm down, you are not alone now”

“I don’t know what should I do now, it’s hurt”

“Listen, if you revenge him or hate him, it mean you are the same person as him, don’t change your attitude to him, however, he still you dad, your father, if this changed your way to him it mean he can affect you, do not let someone or something changed you, you have to be yourself, still to be you, the Jinnie that I know, even in the future when something happen don’t let that changed you, just because someone bad to you so you can do the same thing to them, don’t, don’t be like that. Don’t let them changed you, you are weak if you changed because of someone” He said while pats her shoulder, he noticed there was no sob anymore, she already wipe away her tears.

Luhan was right. Don’t let something change me. Anything that happen I have to be myself, good or bad the person are, it can’t change how I am. Jinnie though that inside.

“Thank you” She said softly and looking down

“No Jinnie, look at me” But Jinnie didn’t even dare to looked at him until he cupped her face and made her looked at him."Oh my God Jinnie, how did you get it?" He noticed the band aid because at the outside the light was not really good, now they were in the room, Luhan saw the wound because it looks a little bit blue around it.

“He slapped me,,,,I'll be fine."Finally he noticed that "Thank you Luhan, for everything you’ve done, thank you so much” Jinnie realized, beside Himchan or BAP that always there for her, there is always Luhan too that helped her with his own way all this time, he calm her, he help her with his words, he teaches her something that she didn’t know without even telling her, he showed that by his act, he tell her by his self. Jinnie saw everything inside Luhan. He showed her the love for her, he showed her everything by his presence.

Luhan planted a kiss to her eyes before he kissed her forehead and said “Thank you for let me help you, thank you for coming and waiting me here” He hugged her again.