I don't know

heart.

“Oh?” The BTS boys looks surprised to met him in the lift, formally they bowed to him and greeted him “Hello Sir, good evening” and the older man nodded his head at them before he locked his gaze with Jinnie.

“Jinnie…” He called her name softly as she bowed at him a bit and fixated her gaze into the lift, waiting him to go out first. Jun Di still looked at her who already moved aside give him space to walk. Jinnie acted just like she just met another normal people “Jinnie how ar………..?” But Jinnie cut him “I’m going to use the lift, I’m in hurry……….sir” She gave a different tone in the ‘sir’ word. Jun Di walked out from the lift and the boys came in with her while he said “If you have a time…..”

Jinnie still had her anger inside her “I’m busy, fixing my name that ever broken” She press the close button inside the lift, she didn’t want to be rude at him but she was shocked too at the moment.

“He is Jungkook’s father, you know him right but how come you………?” Jin asked her but then he added another question after noticed Jinnie’s shoulder trembling because she was sobbing “Noona what’s wrong?” Jinnie cried, she cried because she didn’t expect herself to acted like that after she know the truth. She saw how her father looked at her with a different gaze from before. He didn’t saw her with anger, hate or in any bad ways but he saw her with some hopes, with an apology face even though he didn’t smile, Jinnie noticed that from his eyes. She knew it’s not 100% her father mistakes but why her heart still can’t accept him. Jinnie was too cold at him right now because of her bad memory with him before. Because he treated her with a rude way, there is still hatred inside her and she didn’t realize that “Noona?” Jimin took a step forward to looked at her.

Jinnie was sobbing in silent like she always did. Her left hand clenched in her chest to hold the pain in her heart, slowly she bent down to he floor, her sob is getting heavier while the other boys try to hold her body to help her stood up again “Noona why?” J-Hope asked her as she tried to answered in her sobs “That woman……….is my mother” She said tremblingly

“Which woman?” Jin and Rapmon looked confused

“The woman that Jungkook talk about” She already stood up properly after the boys help “She is my mom” She wiped away her tears because she heard the ‘Ting’ sounds which is mean they already arrived at the floor where Jinnie parked her car.

“What!!!” All of BTS member just realized about what she said and about the woman that Jungkook told them, it was about the woman that Jungkook’s father really loved “Is that mean you and………….?”

“Jinnie?!” Someone called her from outside the lift. Jinnie forgot to answer V’s question because someone from the lift door just cupped her shoulder in time because he worry after he saw her teary eyes “Are you okay?” He whispered, his voice really showed that he scared if something happen with her “Why are you………” Jinnie cut him by threw his hand away from her body,  she doesn’t want to talked to him. Jinnie walked away and leave him, when he tried to reach her someone hold him “Luhan, we have no time” His manager warned him and they got into the lift. BTS’s boys catched Jinnie’s step without asking her any question anymore. On the way to their dorm there is only silent in the car.

“Don’t tell this to Jungkook” Jinnie whispered to them when she arrived in front of their dorm “Please..”

 

 

“So that’s mean he is your stepbrother? But she didn’t do anything to you right? You were okay right? She didn’t hurt you?” Jinnie shook her head to answer Himchan’s question “She didn’t like me that’s why she hide me from Jun Di” Jinne still didn’t used to call him by dad or father. “Thanks God you were fine” He hugged her body tightly. Jinnie put her hand around his back, she took a deep breath while rested her chin at his shoulder “I met him again today” She closed her eyes.

“Who?”  Jinnie was about to talked about Luhan but she knew it will hurt Himchan, she change the person “Jun Di. He didn’t say anything and he looked so sad. I was cold on him” She sighed regretly.

“He still your dad whatever he had done to you before and now all you need is only time, Jinnie” He pats her head softly “When the time come, your heart will accept him and everything will be okay” He pulled back to see her face “The important thing right now is he won’t hurt you anymore, no one going to hurt you” . For now yes, but latter? No one of them knows that someone else out there has planned something bad or her. Her miserable life is not over, yet.

 

“I almost forget to tell you that your teaser is done, when I met the editor today he gave me two samples” Jinnie open her bag to looking for something

He put his hand around her shoulder like always “Let me see it then?” Himchan was glad that Jinnie already forgot her problem for a moment.

“No, we will watch it together with the boys” She said and it made Himchan tickled her in the tummy “Aaa!! Himchan!!” He want to make her can laughed again “Stop ! Stop! Aaaaaahahahahahaha”

“Himchan please aahahahahahahaa” He put her body in the couch and continued to tickled her.

 

 

 

EXO was practiced for their next comeback. They had to repeated and repeated again because one of them did some mistakes many times. “We are not going to stop until it’s perfect!” The choreographer shouted at them “You!” He pointed at one of EXO M dance line “Why your move is late again, I told you to follow the dance with the music like bam! bam! bam!” He gave them the example of the dance moves “You didn’t focus, Luhan” The choreographer moves his hand in front of his face and made a circle movement “Your face was blank”

“Sorry, I’m sorry” Luhan bowed at him

“Just try again,, you are one of my best Luhan, what’s wrong huh?”

“No, it just I was lack of sleep, I’m really sorry” He lied “Let’s try again then” EXO started to practiced again, Luhan collected all of his mind together again, he was felt sorry to the members because of him they had to waste their sleep time. The next practice was running smooth. They finished at 23.59 pm. When they reached their dorm Xiumin asked him “So what’s up?”

“I met her today, she wasn’t good at all, there’s must be something happen” Said Luhan worriedly “Should I text her? Call her?”

“Didn’t you told me you want to forget her?” It was a question that made Luhan felt a sting on his heart “She dumped you, you told me that, right?” Xiumin was not provoking him, he test Luhan. Xiumin really know how Jinnie are because they went out together too with Luhan. He know how’s Jinnie feeling to Luhan but he wanted Luhan to learn “She still with Himchan, we saw them many times”

Luhan frozen not because he shocked about Jinnie with Himchan or Jinnie dumped him or about his words that want to forget her. He frozen because he tried so hard to think why he still like this, why he didn’t like when he saw Jinnie crying today.

“Why?” Xiumin challenging him while chewing his bubble gum “Do not ever call her or text her if you are not sure”

“Go to her” He support Luhan with a nod

Luhan didn’t said any words, he only nodded at him and went out tonight.

 

 

 

Jinnie showed the teaser to BAP member, they were happy and really excited they even played the teaser over and over again. After that Jinnie spent her night in YG entertainment office to briefing with the composer team. Like always when she was busy, she can forget all of her problems, a little and a moment. Before she going home, she back to her office because she left her file that she need. There was no one at the office right now and she was alone. It reminds her when the first time she was locked in this room, she smiled and shook her head. After lock her workspace, she went downstairs to the parking lot. As she walked she heard a footstep from behind.

He was breathless after run from his dorm. At first Jinnie looked at him when he locked his gaze with her, but less than one minute she walked away.

“Jinnie wait…………” breathlessly he walked closer to her “What’s going on with you?”

“I don’t think so that you want to know, Luhan” She didn’t turned back “Since it’s my business”

“Jinnie please………..”

Now that she turned around to face him “What?”

“Is that him?” Luhan refers to her father, he scared to take another step forward, he scared if she will walked away when he getting closer. Because it was him that leave her last time.

Jinnie shook her head, she bitted her bottom lip to hold herself.

“Listen Lu……”

“No Jinnie please” Luhan cut her first as he took step by step forward to reached her

Jinnie lifted her hand gave him a sign to stop “I’m really tired now Luhan…………………..I don’t want to talk about it” She closed her eyes before she said “About everything” She shook her head again and walked away.

Everything? Is that also mean about me and her?. Luhan asked himself.

“It’s okay if you are with him” Luhan raised his voice a bit because Jinnie is getting far from him “I was mad at you because you didn’t tell me since the first” He stopped a while, waiting for her reaction “You let me did everything to show you my feeling……………and it’s not your fault, it was mine” Jinnie stopped, she showed him her back. Jinnie stopped because she didn’t expect him to blame himself. She wanted Luhan to walk away from her because of her fault.

“It’s my fault. I trust your words when you told me you didn’t love him anymore. I should realize from the start that you would never look at me like I did ………….. and I should know that you were always into him” Luhan took a few step closer “It was my fault but I’m the one that mad at you” Luhan walked even closer, he took deep breath “You don’t have to tell me that you are still loved him if you think that would hurt me. I know you will always think about someone else before you. You always never want to hurt someone, that’s why you didn’t told me the truth” He nodded, he believed his own words “I just want to say I’m sorry. Because all this time I was only knew without even realizing it, I was too happy when I’m with you so I didn’t thought about your own feeling, you are good to me. I’m so sorry”

Jinnie tried so hard not to show him her tears and her sobs by hold herself tightly. She controlled her breath quietly to say the words that make Luhan hurt even more “It’s good that you realized it now, so I don’t have to say anything. I’ll go Luhan” Now Jinnie really leave him without even turned around to see him.

She got into her car and drove to her apartment after she took a glance on him from the mirror inside her car. He saw his reflection who still stood up there looked at her who slowly gone. Jinnie don’t want him to blame himself like this, it hurt her even more but if it’s the only way that can make him walk away, she had to do it. The more she spent her time with him the more they getting closer it would make her harder to stop loving him. But Jinnie didn’t realized something, that the more she walked away from him, the more her love grew bigger and deeper because of the longing inside her.

Because when you lost someone important from your side for too long, you would realize how you needed them to complete you and when you missed that person, that’s was the time for your feeling to grew even bigger and deeper. It was useless for both of them to walk away.

 

 

The sounds of water poured into a glass came from BAP’s kitchen. Yongguk pushed the glass to Jinnie so she can drink a mineral water to calm herself. BAP already slept at this hour, unlike Yongguk, he was composed at this midnight especially when he can’t sleep. Yongguk let out a quiet chuckled without even said anything, he kept the silent only to watch her. He didn’t even know what actually happen to her but he was sure that it’s not Jun Di that made her eyes swollen like this. Yongguk is the person that always listen her without even cut her off or gave a bad comment or gave her a bad advice. He was one of a good listener for her. The way he thought is more mature than another BAP member.

“What are you composing tonight? May I see?” Jinnie took a sip of the water, she even made the glass empty in a few seconds.

“Of course you can, but why you want to see it when your mind not into it right now” it’s not a question for her, he just wanted to said that “It’s not going to distract you Jinnie and I think for this one the only thing you can do is say it, let it out” He shrugged his shoulder before he poured the water again to the glass, actually Jinnie came here to get a beer because her stock was empty, but Yongguk didn’t let her drunk.

 

She let out a heavy sighed “I don’t even know what have I done” Jinnie tilted her head to Yongguk “I don’t know what’s going on to me”

“How about BTS? Did the filming going well?” Yongguk tried to find her matter

“mh hm” She nodded “It’s fine, you know I met his wife there, she was the mother of BTS maknae which is mean he was my stepbrother, it’s going complicated”

“Yeap, Himchan told us and looks like Jun Di now put his attention to you, he cares about you, isn’t it good?” It’s good for Jinnie when step by step she and her father can have a good or even better relationship slowly “Just face it, do what you can do and just let it flow. What about girls day and Ailee?” Yongguk asked her about the recording with the girls

“Since when you want to know about girl group other than,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ehmmmm I forgot to tell you I was join 2NE1 composer team” Yongguk like 2NE1 because they had their own style, he wanted to collaborate with them among the girl groups.

“Really? Ahahahaha I do really want to know a little” He made a little size with his thumb and index finger “It must be really fun to work with them, their music is really awesome”

“Indeed”

“How about Winnie?”

“Why do you asking me about her?” Jinnie shook her head confused with Yongguk sudden question that was odd tonight

“What about Luhan then?” Yongguk last question made her face changed. Yongguk asked that while he walked to the drawer to take a bottle of beer. He felt the aura that changed suddenly from her since she didn’t respond him “So….he was the problem?” He handed her the bottle after he open up but she didn’t take it “Drink it. This is what do you asking for right?”

Jinnie took the bottle to put it on the table. She didn’t drink it.

“Why? Why so suddenly to change your mind? Luhan is the one that made you cry,huh?”

Jinnie avoided his gaze, she put her hand to her chin and looked at another direction “I was cried because of my own fault”

Yongguk cupped her face “Hey look at me. Now it’s not about who’s fault, it’s not important who is the one that made a mistake, but ask your heart what do you want because you have to do that, Jinnie”

“I can’t do what I want if that’s mean I will hurt someone else Yongguk” She said that tiredly

“Is this about Winnie? You don’t want to be with him because you scared that will hurt her? Oh come on Jinnie I think she have to accept the truth that Luhan loved you and just because she is your sister you always put her in the first place? You know that Luhan can’t love her back” Yongguk was tensed a bit

“But she is my only one it will hurt me if she was hurt, like the last time…..you know that” Jinnie hold his hand that still at her face but then Yongguk pulled his hand away from her face, he shook his head “Then if that’s what do you want, don’t ever regret what you have done later”

“If I have to regret soon or later, then it’s okay. As long as Winnie happy, I will happy too”

“Do you really love him that much until you lie to yourself?” Yongguk didn’t believed of what he just heard

She looked at Yongguk sadly, her eyes started to producing the tears but she hold it, she was tired to cried again. Jinnie wanted to make herself stronger.

Do I love him that much?

"You know when you didn't told us about him from the first time? It's not because we and him are rookies right? You already had a heart to him, but you were succeed hide it from him and us, but when you told me about him for the first time" Yongguk nodded "I know that you loved him"

"The way you talked to him was different, there's a happiness and hope in it"

"Yongguk stop"

"Why? It was true, right? You don't want to admit it because it will make you want to be with him even more, right? Jinnie, denial can't make you forgetting him"

Jinnie shook he head and closed her ears with his hand but then Yongguk added "You have a very good memory inside you, he will stay there even though you love someone else later" Yongguk pulled her head softly into his chest.

Because of the word of memory that he just said, it made her mind played the memory of Luhan and her. Started from the first time they met, how he was hugged her back when she was afraid, their first hanging out, how often Luhan visited her and she was regretted that she didn’t wear a nice clothes at the time, how they shared a laughed, a simple skinship that made her rubbed and hold the place that Luhan touched when they were joke at each other. The nervous that came in the first ten minutes every time they met.

She remembered clearly how Luhan always try so hard to be there with her and help her with all the things he could do. Even thought he can’t help her sometimes, Jinnie was already blessed with his presence next to her. With all the problems she had, it made Luhan and her getting closer. It made her can felt his hugged in his embrace and it made him can wipe away her tears and hold her tightly in his embrace.

Yongguk was right.

 “I don’t know, I don’t know what should I do and………….” Jinnie whispered to his chest while Yongguk pats her head “……… I don’t know if I can love someone else as much as I loved him”

Yongguk nodded, he knew that she doesn’t want to hurt her twin sister, he also knew that there’s no option beside forgetting him, but he don’t want to see his best friends like this. He will support every way that she choose, he respected her decision.

“Oh? You here?” Himchan yawned and ruffled his messy hair as if he just woke up. He walked towards them to take the bottle a poured to the glass that Jinnie used “I’m so thirsty” He lied. He was eavesdropped everything “What’s going on?”

“No I just miss you guys” Jinnie smiled at him

“Uuuuuuwwwww,, come here” Himchan pulled her head into his chest, Yongguk and Jinnie looked at each other, Jinnie blinked at him give him a sign to didn’t told Himchan.

“Now I’m going to sleep again then” Himchan smiled with his eyes half opened, he planted a kiss on the edge of Jinnie’s head before he went to his bedroom.

 

 

 

“Thank you so much director, we do really like the teaser and music video” Said BTS manager to Jinnie, they were now in Big Hit entertainment office. Jinnie already finished all of the project with BTS and BAP. But she wanted to save the best for the last, so she decided to give it to the BTS first. The boys still enjoyed the music video in the meeting room while their manager walked Jinnie to the basement “You are welcome, I’m glad that the boys like it” Jinnie smiled at him elegantly, she was so happy again and again when she can make her clients satisfied with her hard work.

 “I wish you can work together with us again in the next time director” They reached the basement and shook their hand before Jinnie walked to the parking area in front of the office “I’d like to” She said before she went outside.

Jinnie her car, when she was about to go, she felt something weird and heavy inside the car. So Jinnie go out and looked at her car to found something weird at the back wheel, both of them was leaked and the worse is there was a big scratch at the car body. She got into her car again to call her cousin and told him that can he picked her up in Big Hit office. Seokgu was in the hotel restaurant with the boys but he can’t picked her up because there was a strike car in front of his car that closed their way. Since the restaurant is not rtoo far from here Jinnie choose to wait a taxi here. But while she waited, a few boys called her from the door “Noona? Why you still here?” It was J-Hope who asked her first

Jinnie directed her head into her car “The wheels is leak”

“You are waiting for someone?” The manager asked her

“Yes, a taxi” She answered simply

“Why don’t you come with us? I can give a ride since you did that to my boys last week” The manager offered her “Where do you want to go? Office? Music station?”

“King Hotel, my cousin is there and I’m going home with him actually but his car can’t get out from there right now”

“Oh we will go to our dorm and we pass that way, just come with us” Jin said to her and walked to her car to see the leaked wheel “Looks like someone leak it if we look from the scratch” He didn’t found any proof like a piece of glass or something that will make it leaked, so someone must have done it in purpose.

“I think so” Jinnie already know, that’s why he asked seokgu to picked her up. She started to scared. Jinnie accepted the offer and now she was in the middle seat with Rapmon and Suga while Jin and the manager in the front seat and the other boys was in the back seat.

“I’m sorry I made you sit uncomfortably guys” She apologized to the boys at the back

“No no, it’s really fine we often sit like this before we change our car” Jimin grinned “Thanks to Jungkook’ father”

“Why with him?” She started to curious

“Ah hyung” Jungkook whined, but Rapmon added then “His father hold a half of this company” He winked at Jungkook. Jinnie gave him a look and he nodded.

“Hyung don’t be too over” Jungkook said cutely

The manager who didn’t know the truth about her and Jungkook told her another truth “He is the one that asked us to work with you. You are a composer too right?”

“What do you mean?” Jinnie didn’t get it

“Jun Di director rejects our contract at first and he want us to work with you” The manager still drove a car and told everything to her “He told me you are one of the great among the young director these days, looks like he admire you since he really want me to contact you”

Jinnie couldn’t say anything. She was speechless. If she know that it was him, she might be going to rejects this contract with BTS.

“What? Noona compose a song too?” Jungkook asked her shockingly

Jinnie smiled and nooded at him “I started from composing at first”

“You’ve made a song for anyone?” Now is was Jimin that asked her

“Ehhmmmm,,afterschool, G.Na, VIXX” She thought every idols that ever worked with her “Girls Day, Infinite, Teen Top, Spica, SM artist, and many more” She was proud of herself sometimes.

They boys looked amazed with the list of the artist that Jinnie said.

“Waaa,,, hyung” Jungkook directed the next favor to his manager “Why don’t we ask her to compose us a song for next comeback, please…..”

“I will try to talk about that with CEO and the other staff later, okay?”

“SM artist? Who is that super junior? Or girls generation or?

“All of their lead vocal in each groups, they made a song for their SM TOWN as a family” Jinnie explained.

 

“Ahhh,, that’s why Luhan seniors and you……..but why did the last time you………..?” Jimin didn’t finished his question about why she rejected Luhan last time.

Jinnie frozen, she doesn’t walk to talk about Luhan and she doesn’t want too much idols know about her and Luhan.

“Hhmmmmm nothing” She shaid, the manager who found it was her privacy then told them “It’s not your business, boy”

He stopped the car in front of the Hotel “Here we go director Jinnie” Teasingly the manager lifted his hand to the Hotel it made all of them laughed. In a second, someone came and walked to the car, he wore a masker and glasses with a cap. He waited her to out beside of the door of the car.

“Who is this guy? Why he stand up here” Suga commented randomly

“It was Himchan” Jinnie already received a text message from him that he will picked her up in front of the Hotel “Thank you, so much”

“Noona wait” Jungkook hold her hands before she go “My dad told me to send his greeting for you” He said that clearly after got message from his father “He thank to you because you already want to work with me, with us. It was the words that he told me” He showed up his phone screen at her, Jungkook said that innocently “Why didn’t he just call you or text you in person” he shrugged his shoulder didn’t know what his father mean, while the other boys except Suga and the manager really got it what Jungkook’s father mean with his words. Jinnie was shocked as she tried answered that with only nodded at him.

“I’ll go” She smiled at him before she closed the door and Himchan reached her with his hand hold her by her shoulder to bring her inside.