She said

heart.

I just got a call from two agencies this week, they ask me to compose a songs for their groups. One of them will debut next year, and the other just a duet from one agency. That's why I already in office since early morning, my rooftop being one of my place to compose a song. After talking with BAP we decided to postponing making music video until VIXX comeback, so it will be held around December because their agency, TS already setting the date for BAP to comeback around the end of January or the beginning of February.

Actually since I was in Italy, I already wrote about 5 song whenever I had a free time. So it  only left to talked about the theme with their agencies and then I could matching it with my song or give them a little bit of improvement. My mind is already impatient to finished the music video with VIXX so I can focused with BAP after that.

I had a promise to lunch with Luhan today. He was in the music station since this morning and I had some meeting with editor in the same building, that's why when he asked about my schedule last night he asked me to lunch with him after our shcedule finished. That was coincidence? No. I believe everything that happen have a reasons and God already setting when people should meet each other.

 

I entered the building and looking for the editor room, but the staff in lobby taking me with  them to the room. They asked me to waiting for a moment because the editor had a guest right now.

 

"Jinnie........"

I looking for someone who called my name. Luhan came out with EXO from another room, I don't know exactly what room is that, but Luhan told me last night he have a radio show this morning, so it might be the recording room. He walked towards me with Xiumin.

"Xiumin, Hi it's been a long time" I flashed him a smile

"Yapp,,,how are you Jin?" He handshake me

"Good, as always.... busy day since morning uh?" I made them laughed

"Yesss,, but this friend beside me is more busy after a radio show he already have a meeting with a Director in front of me" said him quietly dont want the other know

"Hahahaha,,," I gave him a look "You can come join us, like we always did, Xiumin"

"No,,,err maybe next time I had a class for China language courses, you know me and chen still got that class up until now.

"Okay,let's hanging out together next time"

"Sure, it's a must" he laughed and leave me and Luhan.

"Did your meeting already finished?" Luhan asked me while take a seat beside me in the waiting room.

"Not even start yet, the editor had a guest they said"

"When you first met me last week you didn't greet me like you did to Xiumin" He look at me, smiled, a half teasing. I only looked him back as an answer.

"You were surprised?" he paused "Or not ready?" then he added "Or doesnt want to met me?"

"Yes and yes and yes"

"Really? Did I make you surprised? Why you are not ready" He looking down "Why you dont want to met me?"

"Should I answer that questions?"

"Of course because I was curious" He grinned widely

I rolled my eyes and look around

.......................................................

"Jinnie please" he begged softly

 

"I want to me.........." the editor room was open make me stand up "Wait here" He nodded as a respons. I walked towards the door to met the editor who still talked with a man. But that man is really familiar..

"Ah Jinnie, sorry make you waiting, come here I want to introduce someone to you this is   Park Jun Di" I come closer to them and give him a little bow

"Sir, this is Jinnie, she is your junior in this industry, but she already worked with a lot of management, she's a smart composer and music video director too"

"It's nice to meet you, but I'm sorry, did we already meet each other before?" I asked him, looking clearly at his face, he still remaining, not even smile. I thought I've ee met this man before, ah cemetery.

"Maybe you met someone that looked like me" He said calmly "I have to go first" he added and walk away. I give luhan a sign to wait before I entered the editor room.

 

"Is it safe?" I asked him after he drive me with my car to the restaurant he want.

"Yes this restaurant was owned my friend from China, it has vip room and I already asked him to keep his mouth silent" Luhan said while opening the menu book "I missed Chinese food, that's why I bring you here" He added and smile at me who still looking around, I don’t want to made a rumor with him.

“Jin,,” He touched my hand “There will no fans who's going to make a rumor here, we even entered from another door” He added. His hand is so warm. After we order our food Luhan continue to asking me with every question start from BAP. I told him about how I met Yongguk and Himchan since the last year in middle school.

“At that time Yongnam, Yongguk’s brother was drunk and going to do something bad to me, but Himchan and Yongguk came to help me then we started our friendship, for the rest I know them since trainee days. It’s sounds like drama right hahaha but it’s amazing”

“I ever saw you with them in a music station while we had a same comeback stage, before you went to Italy. You guys look really close each other, the way you talked with them, the way they respons to you, your skinship with them was so natural like family” He remember those time very clearly, I don’t even know he was there and saw BAP with me.  I’m surprised he noticed all of my gestures.

“I told you we like family, how do you know that all?” I already said even before thinking at first

“I pay attention to you in waiting room with them” Said Luhan with his eyes look at me without even smile. What does he want right now? Did my heart beating faster? The food is come. I sighed heavily, relieved.

“Thank you” I said to the waitress

“You date one of them?” The food really didn’t distract his attention at all. I tried to calm then chuckled “Yes, it was Himchan, you know just a puppy love during school days and it was only few months because the rule” He knew it very well since SM also like that.

“Really…? I can see that from his eyes, he still had a feelings for you” Luhan said after chewing his food

“It’s not like that, even after we broke up, we still hanging out together with the other so I think he was already look at me like his own sister” It just me who already lost the feeling since we broke up, I tried to look at him like I look the rest.

“Let time prove it then, I’m a man Jinnie, I know that” He smiled this time.

“Luhan, do you know the man with editor?” I remember something that really distract my attention since I met him earlier

“Yes, he was a director that worked with EXO in WOLF and GROWL music videos. Why?” I take that picture in my bag, and hand it to him “Do you think he was look alike with this?”

“Yes, they was look alike…..ah..I remember….he is the person I want to tell you yesterday”

“Don’t you think he might be,,,,,,,,my dad?” I made him laughed now, he’s right they just look alike each other.

“He's already have a family Jin” Luhan told me after finishing his food. “Can you ask your manager to give me his address?”

“Of course, but I will take you there” He said

“No, Luhan I just curious I can go myself, you have another schedule right?” he nodded. Winnie once told me that if in a family there are twins, then they has a gene that can be inherited, since I know in my mother’s family there was no twins. There’s possibility there was a twin from my father’s family.

After I give Luhan ride to SM office, I got the address and now I already on my way. I found a big house with a big gate. “Hello, my name is Jinnie, I’m looking for Park Jun Di, I was a director from SKY company”

“Director Jun not in home right now” He said

“Can I met his wife, I have an appointment and may be I can give it to his wife so she can told him” I said almost begged

“But you can give that to me”

“I have to give this personally, it’s really important thing that I wont other people know and I’m sorry I cant trust you for this one”

He rolled his eyes disbelief “Wait I will tell Madam first, you can wait there” He pointed at the park inside the house.

“Okay thanks”

 

 

“I’ sorry for bothering Miss, I’m Jinnie” I bowed to her and give my hand but she didn’t even lift her hand

“What’s bring you here?” She said

“I’m sorry do you know who’s this person?” I hand her the picture of my dad and mom

 

“Who are you?” her face turned shocked

“I’m the daughter of him, you know him right? You even recognized this picture when you saw. Did he twin? I met a person in my friend's office that looks like him so I came here to met him, please” I almost cried because the explode in my hearts…. In time I will know who is my father and where is he. Im so exited.

“Yes my husband is twin, but your father………………I’m really sorry”

 

She said that my father was passed away 5 years ago in America while work and his cemetery was there, and she didn’t know who to contact so I didn’t got the news. But why she told me not to bother my uncle, he is also my family…

“I tell you not to bother him by telling who you are”

“Why?” I was sobbing

“He’s is not ready to remembered his twin brother, I scared he will collapsed, Im going to tell him when the time is right, you get it right?”

I don’t know why but I felt something weird by her tone.

“Please don’t you dare to bother him, just act like you don’t know everything, he asked me to hide it from everyone”

And she didn’t even let me know the reasons. I cried on my way home. My phone is ringing many times but I don’t care, every words she said is replaying in my head. After inserted the password I entered the dorm, BAP dorm.

“Why you didn’t ……!!!!!!!!!!!” Himchan yelled at me but he stopped when he saw my teary eyes. “Jinnie what’s going on? Are you okay?”

“Jinnie answer me!” He said while cupped my shoulder