Hold On

heart.

“Why you always went out these days” Actually Jun Di didn’t really care about his wife when she went out for shopping or hanging with their friends, but this past few weeks he found that odd because she was too often and back home without bringing a shopping bag.

“I…..I was shoping, you know that” She lied

“I didn’t see any new stuff that you bought” He said while read a newspaper

“It just……….I didn’t found a nice one”

“You went too often without buy at least one thing” Jun Di already checked his credit card bills but he didn’t found any sign of her buy something

“I bought something of course, it just who didn’t care so you don’t know” She walked to open the door because someone just pressed the bell.

Jun Di knew she was lie.

“You have a promise with the lawyer? What’s for?” She asked him as he stood up and replied “I’m going to arrange my heritage to my daughter”

“What! What do you mean? You want to give it all to that woman? You can’t!” She was tense up because of the sudden “Don’t you remember how you hate her, how she was always in your way, blocking your way, she is your rival, she………..” All this time it was Aerin that always affected him to made him hated his rival in music industry, provoking him, made him become a bad person and even hate his own daughter.

“Aerin stop!”

“What? You forgot how you made her down? How you beat her? How you hurt her?” She tried so hard but Jun Di already realized everything that all this time he always do everything she asked for, all this time it was her that made him become a bad person.

“They are my daughter……….I will give a part too for Jungkook” He said as he walked to the living room but Aerin hold him “I will not approve it, you can’t” But he pulled her hand away softly “It was my right !”

 

 

 

Jinnie was in the TS office since the morning it was the day TS going to upload BAP music video. 1004 (Angel), it was the title. She already gave it to Seokgu since 3 days ago when they met at the Hotel.

“So we are going to upload it today” The CEO said in the meeting room. There was a round big table and BAP with Jinnie and their manager already sit in nervousness.

“I’ve done my work” Jinnie said to him

“Actually it was out of my expectation” He said suddenly, for him it was the first time he watched it because he was on another city 3 days ago “I wish it gonna be something like a strong romantic, sweet and…………eehhh like……….” He confused looked for another words “sweet but in BAP style”

Daehyun hold her lower arm to support her, she nodded at him. “And?” He asked the CEO

He stood up from his chair, pressed the play button so the music video played for the 7 times in the big screen in front of them, but he paused at the first part when Yongguk ran “You put another song here, right?” Yes. Jinnie added Save Me, one of BAP track list for their album, before she could said something, the CEO added “It was made him like a real man here, it’s awesome”

Jinnie looked confused, she was happy but she didn’t get it all the world he said from the first.

“I mean, I thought it gonna be a sweet romantic love, but you made it into a great romantic with BAP style, which is mean there is a little character that will show the viewer that this is BAP,they didn’t change their music or they concept, they just got mature with their own style, it was better than my expectation” The CEO knew Jinnie didn’t get his compliment “I really appreciate it, director Jin”

Jinnie smiled widely, she let out a sighed that she was relieved that he like it.

He pressed the play again “Look, I really like how Himchan sat there and watched the recording with you, Oh I forgot to thank you very much that you want to replace the model, Seokgu told me about the incident” He smiled at her “You look beautiful, maybe after we upload it people going to looking for you for a model, drama or even movie” His words made her blush

“Thank you” Jinnie said formally

“I like it, so much and I’m going to promise this one. If the boys can win more than 2 times, I will ask you again to work with them for filming No Mercy music video Japan version”

“Really?” Seokgu asked him to made sure

“I promise, because I really love her work, the music video is so classy”

Yongguk and Jinnie exchange their looks, they were smiled at each other “We will work even hard, sir, we promise” He said

Himchan whispered as he hold her hands “We will work harder to win the show” Jinnie nodded happily at him “You can do that”

When the CEO walked out from the meeting room, Jinnie stood up to hugged his cousin “I’m so happy”

“Good job sis, I’m so proud of you” He hugged her while the other joined to hug them.

“Okay now I gotta go guys” She let the biggest hug from them “I have another call”

“Where are you going?” Himchan asked her

“BigHit office” Jinnie signed the payment contract that the staff handed her “Thanks” She smiled at the staff after finished signed it

“Didn’t you already finishing the contract?” Daehyun asked her

“Yep, but the CEO called me last night, he called me in person so there’s must be something important” She packed her stuff to her map file

“I’ll go with you, I don’t want the incident like before happen again this time” It was about Jinnie’s car that get prank someone “And………..we can get lunch together after that” Himchan grinned at her but Jinnie smiled at shook her head, not because she rejected the offer but because of his act “I’ll go too” Zelo rested her chin at Himchan’s shoulder cutely.

Himchan and Zelo waited Jinnie at the basement of the office. They looked around to the picture of many artists that was debut under BigHit entertainment. Jinnie went upstairs to the meeting room with the CEO when they met in the basement. There was also BTS member inside the meeting room they were all focused on their gadget. When Jinnie and the CEO entered the room all of them bowed at her and the CEO and immediately hide and save their gadgets.

“Noona!” Jungkook called her happily

“Jungkook! You can’t call her like that, you nev……..” But Jinnie cut the CEO off in time “Sir, it’s okay I’m the one that ask them to call me like that, since our gap is not really far” She smiled at him and he closed his eyes with the deep breath “It’s okay if you want” He open his eyes again and sat “We will waiting for one of the director of this company because he holds every contract of the boys” He said and Jinnie nodded at him.

She was talked and joke with the boys while waiting for the director. Jinnie already know after the CEO told her about they want to ask her to compose a song for BTS next comeback.

“Director is come” The secretaries told everyone in the room, and suddenly the aura has changed. Jinnie noticed the boys who suddenly put their hands under the table and sit in polite way. When the director showed his face Jinnie felt something pushed her chest, she forgot that Jun Di was one of the CEO here, he holds a few of part in this company. She clenched her chair in shock, and bowed at him after took a glance at her father.

“It's a honor for us to can work with you” Jun Di said after he sit in the director chair beside the CEO. So the CEO was sit between Jinnie and her father. “Can we start?”

The meeting was talked about the concept for their next comeback, for the next album Jinnie would compose about 4 songs for them and going to made one of the music video for them, it was under Jun Di instruction. The song is going talked about love because the public these days was really looking for a love theme. Sometimes Jinnie gave her advice and sometimes BTS member let out their opinion. Both of the CEO and few of the staff that was attended this meeting just accepted every concept that Jinnie told. Jun Di realized now that Jinnie, his daughter is really smart and different. She had a good different taste and totally creative than any woman at her age. Jun Di knew that Jinnie has a lot of side from her mother that was her wife, Nara.

He was regret that he ever did a bad thing to knock her out from her job. He admitted her talent, her ability, her skill and her maturity from the way she talked. He glad that even he didn’t have a part to raised both of his twin daughter, but they were grew smartly, beautifully and nicely. He was so proud when he heard from his assistant that one of them is a doctor. A part of him was happy to know that his daughter got a very nice job. The doctor and the music director. Jun Di would be very happy if he can raise them by not leaving Nara.

All of the parents must be very happy when they can watched their son or daughter going to school, getting friends, hanging out with their friends, graduate and all the stuff that their children did. Now that he lost all of the moment to watch they grew older. It was his fault, that’s why he really regretted it. So, for the rest of his life, start from the moment he knew everything he will give everything that he had, he would do everything that he could to make Jinnie and Winnie happy. To make Jinnie and Winnie can accept him as their father.

Whenever Jun Di looked at her when Jinnie explained the concept, she always noticed it but she avoided his gaze. She had to focused on what she said and she also want to showed to her father that she was professional and talented. A little part of her was happy whenever she noticed Jun Di nodded after heard her explain.

“So, any question?” Jinnie asked

Jun Di who noticed the boys and other staff was not going to ask a question then said “If we have something to ask we will ask to you on phone or on the next meeting” He saw Jinnie many times took a glance on her watch, she was worried about Himchan and Zelo who already waited her for more than a hour. Jinnie took her handbag “Okay then, I think I have to go now” She nodded at Jun Di before left the room.

“Sorry” She frowned at the boys

“Noona, I’m hungry” Zelo pat his tummy

“Okay let’s eat but I have to go to the toilet for a moment, here” She handed Zelo her handbag and walked to the toilet. In her way to the toilet she found Jun Di and Jungkook was talked to each other. Jinnie stopped her step and watched them…

“Why you didn’t tell me at the time?” Jun Di said with his deep voice

“Why? I don’t think so you have to know about that” Jungkook fixated his gaze to the floor in front of the male toilet

“Can you be more polite, I’m your father!”

“So if you are my father then I have to tell you that mom yelled at Jinnie director and they fight each other? Why? Why I have to tell you about that while you never care about your own son”

Jinnie was shocked to hear that. She never thought Jungkook would say like that to his father. She knew he is a good boy, but it was his immaturity and lack of attention from his father that made him like that. He wanted Jun Di to care about him. Jungkook wanted his father attention. Jun Di boiled up in anger everytime he talked to his son. So this is not the first time they had a bad conversation like this.

Jun Di hold his anger “What did your mother said to her?”

Jungkook scoffed at him “Did it even important to you?” Jinnie couldn’t hold anymore when she saw Jun Di was about to slap him

Jungkook closed his eyes waited for the slap “Don’t!” She walked closer towards them while Jungkook slowly open his eyes and confused with everything he heard.

“You can’t slap him” She said coldly while put her hand to Jungkook shoulder and pushed him behind to save him, now Jinni stoot up in front of Jungkook “You shouldn’t slap people when they can’t communicate well to you, you have to realize your own words before them, how can you expect people to said everything in a good way while you didn’t” Jinnie shooled her head “Moreover, he is your child……………just like me, stop hurting people just like you did to me”

Jun Di clenched his fist first, but when he realized he was wrong he open up his fist again. He was sad everytime he remembered about that moment.

“What!” Jungkook raised his voice in shocked “What! What are you talking about?”

“Are you not going to tell him that he is my stepbrother?” Jinnie wanted to cry when she looked at her father expression. Jungkook only shook his head and run away.

 

 

  

Jinnie was spent her time again in the rooftop. Winnie would come to visited her there. She was really happy today, it’s like today she can forget everything for one day because of her work with BAP going really well, the boys even got a challenged from the CEO about win the show more than 2 times, they will work so hard to get work again with her. Jinnie can’t help them beside support them and pray for the vote. But she was also sad because of what happen before with Jungkook and their father. She wanted to tell Winnie everything.

It was two hours but Winnie didn’t come. She opened a bottle of beer and poured it into a glass. She’s not going to drunk, just to get some relax for her hard work in the past few weeks. She heard a foot step behind “Why so long, are you that busy?”

But someone that just came was not her twin. She made Jinnie stood up in shock.

“Waiting for me?” Aerin said coldly and walked toward Jinnie.

“What are you doing here?” 

“I don’t know that you have a skill like your mother to make people pity you" Aerin started to made her angry

"What do you talking about?" Jinnie noticed she was came for a war

"You are going to be happy when you get all of the heritage from your dad that already dump your mom, right?” Aerin smirked at her as she walked closer

"He didn't dump my mom!" Jinnie fist was tightened beside her body

"Oh? Like you already know the story then" She scoffed while took a glance at her, she underestimated her

"His parents and I was conspired to made him come back home and leave your mother,,,,,,,, at the time she was pregnant but your father can't come back to her" She said with a smirk at her "Because we planned to made his mother sick, it was lie and he believe me, we live happily here until you come and mess up everything" Aerin said fiercely

Jinnie didn't believed of what she just heard, but she knows that Aerin wasn't lie this time. All this time, she only knew that her father leave her mother. She didn't know the real reason behind it, the truth.

Jinnie who heard that doesn't want her to happy, in sudden she replied "Happily? You said he was happy with you?" She chuckled at Aerin and walked closer "You lie. He was never happy with you because he didn't love you like he love my mother"

Aerin was shocked because it was the truth that she would never hear from someone else other than her husband. But now Jinnie said that to her.

"What?" Winnie just arrived at the rooftop and heard everything because she finally showed herself. She nodded at Jinnie.

Aerin scoffed at Winnie "Looks like this is the first time we met, but I already know that you just as bad as your twin sister"

"At least I'm not a people like you who didn't get the love from the man that you loved"

"What? Ha ha ha ha, I know both of you are in love with the same person, we were on the same place Winnie" Aerin already knows everything when she was following Jinnie and asked her husband assistant to get information about the twin sister. "Why? You shocked that I know that?" Aerin let out a big laughter. Her words made Winnie frozen.

"The person is loved her very much, right? And you, what did you get? hahahaha nothing, we are just the same, Winnie" He said that mockingly

Jinnie shook her head to Winnie "Don't listen her" She whispered

"You better go right now" Jinnie said coldly, she doesn’t want her to provoke Winnie.

"No, we are different, I'm not as bad as you who used every bad way to get something, I accept that he loved her and it doesn’t matter for me as long as the people I loved is happy"

"What a nice drama" Aerin clapped her hands and walked towards Jinnie with her high heels "You just as good as your mother sometimes and ………….. stupid"

"Stop bad mouthing about my mother!" Jinnie yelled at her in anger

"She was too stupid to believe my words about how happy my life with Jun Di, your father” She tilted her head to Jinnie “I told her that Jun Di didn't love her anymore, right before you guys birth. Your father did really looking for her, but he can't found your mother and you because I asked her to go away but you are different Jinnie, you still try to get his attention and I hate that!”

Winnie who was in anger walked toward her to hold her wrist and force her to go "You better go from here!"

But Aerin rebelled and pushed Winnie till she fell to the ground. Jinnie slapped her and yelled at her "! How dare you to touch her!" She bent down to help Winnie.

Aerin took the beer bottle and smacked it to the rooftop barrier.

Winnie and Jinnie screamed because of the sound of the broken bottle.

 

Luhan and Xiumin was on the street in front of Jinnie office, he already there since 15 minutes ago. He noticed the light up there, that's means that Jinnie was there. That's why he stood up there, wished that he could see her from afar. But from the shadow at the rooftop wall, he noticed Jinnie wasn't alone, at first he thought it was BAP but then he saw an old woman walked to the barrier and in a seconds there were someone that looks like Jinnie with a different haircut, he knows it was Winnie. When they were talked near the barrier, Luhan could see them clearly, he saw Winnie tried to hold that woman but she was pushed by that woman.

"Come on I'm so sleepy Luhan" Xiumin said boringly.

But Luhan just ran after he heard the sound of the broken bottle and a scream of a woman. He run inside the office and followed by Xiumin behind who still doesn’t know everything "Luhan why? .......wait"

 

“How dare you to slap me!” Aerin yelled at her “You two just a piece of trash like your mother!!”

“I said to stop say anything bad about my mother!!!!” Jinnie stood up to slapped her again but Winnie saw that Aerin hold a piece of the bottle in her hand and she was about to stab that to her sister, she get up and pushed Jinnie really hard to prevent her twin from Aerin.

“Jinnie!!” Luhan shouted from the door.

“Ahh!” Winnie gasp because of the pain at her back. The piece of the bottle that Aerin want to stabbed Jinnie, now was hanging at Winnie’s back. She fell down again. When Jinnie was about to reached Aerin, she pushed her to the barrier so hard until Jinnie’s head bumped to the barrier. Aerin shocked, she didn’t plan this, she was scared and runaway from them. But Luhan and Xiumin was too care to the twin sister so they can’t hold Aerin.

She was in pain too as the blood flowed from her forehead, but she didn’t let any scream from . Jinnie called Winnie while she crawled to her sister “Winnie are you okay? Please hold on” She said worriedly as her eyes started to got blur, but she hold herself to not faint.

“Winiie Jinnie!!” Luhan bent down to her.

Winnie reached her back and wanted to remove the bottle “No you can’t! You told me that if something stabbed me, I can’t remove it because it will make me bleeding even more, don’t Jinnie don’t!” Jinnie hold her sister hand and hold the piece of the bottle, prevent Winnie to take it off from her back

“But…….” Winnie said breathlessly “Ahhh…I t’s really hurt,,hhhhhhh….. Jinnie, I can’t hold it”

Luhan was called the ambulance, after that she said to Winnie “They will come in 7 minutes, please hold on Winnie” He was panicked to when he saw Jinnie closed her eyes and blinking many times. She got cranial injury but still can think properly “Xiumin, Luhan just go, please” She begged with a half whispered.

“How can I go when you two were like this!” He yelled at her panicked

“It’s really,,,,,,,,,not good for you to be here, please……… just leave us” She said breathlessly. Luhan is an idol, he will had a rumor and scandal if people know he was involved into this problem.

“Luhan……..” Winnie was grimaced in pain “Remember you owe me something?” She was hard to hold the pain but still she doesn’t want him to involved “I want you to do it now, for me………..” Winnie’s breaths got heavier “Please……. always beside her to love her” She took a deep breath “And for now, just go…………..please” Luhan don’t want to leave them, but he know that it would make a mess on his job. Luhan also know that he had a promise to Winnie because she helped him to the DNA test the last time.

Xiumin hold Luhan to make him stood up “She was right, they will come in a moment, we should go, Luhan, hurry up”

Luhan reached Jinnie and Winnie’s hand “Hold on,,,,,,,,,,,please” Then he hold Jinnie’s cheek softly and bent down to whispered her something “I’m sorry, I don’t want to leave you like this, Jinnie” Jinnie nodded as she looked at Luhan’s eyes

“Just go” She mouthed something, almost whispered “Go………Luhan”

“You have to be strong, I will be back……….please hold on Jinnie” Winnie’s heart was not in pain anymore, she was relieved because at least, the guy that she loved is really loved her sister, the twin sister that was her other half. She saw how Luhan really panicked and worriedly hold Jinnie as he bent down even more to whispered at her ear “I love you” Then he kissed her forehead before he stood up

“Luhan………..” Jinnie called him with all of her strength that was left, her voice was trembled “Thank you” She still whispered at him with her eyes closed.

“Luhan hurry up!” Xiumin take Luhan with him, they run away from the building as Luhan took the last glance at them.

Winnie distracted her attention because she wanted Jinnie to hold on “Jinnie, don’t close your eyes, you have to fight it! Talk to me!”

“My head………” She cclenched her head “It’s really heavy, it’s hurt” She got a double vision. Winnie forced her to stay awake “I want you to make a promise too” Winnie still grimace in pain “I know that you love him, please be with him for me” Jinnie shocked in her pain when she heard that from Winnie’s mouth, she opened her eyes so hard “Winnie I don’t want that, don’t say such a word like that” Jinnie eyes got blur even more.

“I can’t hold the pain, please promise me, it’s for me. I don’t want to be like that woman, I want you to be happy with him,,,,,,,,,,,,,don’t walk away” She know that Jinnie do that for her sake “Or I would feel very guilty” She reached Jinnie hand and intertwined with her “Don’t leave him because of me”

“Winnie…” Jinnnie tightened the grip with her, she shook her head slowly. “Because I've ever loved him back then, and when I know he loves another woman but she didn't love him back, I will really felt envy. Be with him if you really loved him” She gave her a begged look

Jinnie who tried so hard to made her eyes still open sobbed at her “Yes, I will. Please stay with me, hold on Winnie, you have to hold a little bit” She was the one that asked Winnie to stay awake with her but she was also the one that can’t hold in anymore.

“,,,,,,,,,,Jinnie are you okay?” Panicked she noticed that Jinnie started to lost her consciousness because her grip was loosened, she saw that Jinnie’ head was bumped. She is a doctor, she know that Jinnie might be got an injury inside her head.

“Winnie,,,,,,,,I can’t see anything……………” Her voice was getting weakened “My eyes…………..” All that Jinnie saw was only black she was fainted one minute before the ambulance came to rescued them.