Misunderstood

heart.

"You didn't breakfast with us?" Kris asked his friend in the same age. EXO now in the restaurant near their dorm, when all of them had no schedule, they would spent their time to meals together. Actually Luhan didn't slept last night, because all of them just finished a practice for their new song, Christmast Day and practice a new dance move for Gayo Daejun.

"No,I will breakfast with her" Luhan replied while he put the food into the food box.

"Don't be too long, you have one stage this noon" His manager told him and he nodded while waiting for his hot coffee. He going to wake her up and brings some breakfast, he knew she almost rare to get her breakfast when she got a lot of work.

 

 

Jinnie just woke up with a slight headache. The first person she saw  is Himchan with his hand on her waist. He still sleeps. Jinnie looked at him deeply, while a part inside her brain recalled the moment last night, made her sighed quietly. She was scared if something like few years ago would happen again. Their night when they got drunk too heavy and ended up with making love. At those time, it was doesn't matter for her, because she loved him. Even after that they still did it, enjoyed their desire. But now? She can't. She was sure last night was only because both of them was drunk. Of course she loved him right now, but it's not the same love like few years ago. Jinnie don't want to hurt him. She don't want to give him any hope that she can't do for him. But she also remembered that she had agreed to let him try to show his love. It's not her fault because she already told him many times but Himchan still begged. Now, the only thing she can do is only not hurt him. But how? How did she going to do when she in love with another guy? Which also mean it can hurt her twin sister. She get up slowly didn’t want to wake him up and walked to take a shower.

Before she put some clothes on, she walked to the kitchen still with her bathrobe and a towel to cover her wet hair. She made a coffee for him and a cup of green tea for her. Suddenly she heard someone pressed the bell outside while she still waits for the coffee machine to work. She leaves the machine and walked to open the door. She had no idea who are the person that going to visited her this morning beside the boys, but why they didn’t just entered the password? She was shocked after opened the door, she didn’t expected him to come this morning, she was surprised and of course happy. She forgot she still have Himchan in her bedroom while she wore the bathrobe.

“Morning” He greeted and didn’t mind her bathrobe and towel in her head

“H..Hi” She back off as she opened the door bigger to let him in “Too morning Luhan, you must have no schedule, right?” She asked after both of them sit in the couch

“Later Jin” He smiled and took out the box that he brought before “Breakfast with me before work, I’m hungry” He raised his eyebrows and saw there’s a big bottle of beer in the table

Jinnie was more surprise to see Luhan brings her a breakfast “Okay wait, I’ll change this first” She pointed at her bathrobe and walked toward her bedroom but when she opened the door she noticed someone from inside her room was open the door too, of course it’s Himchan.

Less than second he put his hand around her waist “You wake up first, drunk girl” He said yawningly with his hoarse voice. Himchan hair was messy, his face looks like he just woke up, he wore a black jeans with a black wife beater. Jinnie gave him a look to let her go but he replied with a chuckled after saw there’s a Luhan in the living room, watching them.

“I smell my coffee” He said hoarsely as he let her go and walked toward the kitchen. He took a sip of his hot coffee and walked again to her bedroom, but before he come in he said “Hi Luhan,,,,coffee?”

“No, thanks Himchan” Luhan said, still calmly. He always looks like he can control his emotion very well. But everything has it limit, right.

Himchan nodded at him while Jinnie already walked toward Luhan, she wear a blue jeans and black sweater. “I’m sorry” She said after noticed the change of Luhan’s expression, even though he still calm, she know how he felt inside.

“No Jinnie, it’s not my business” He said calmly and it made her more awkward “Maybe I was bother you this morning, sorry” He said and stood up

“Luhan…….. I didn’t” Jinnie stopped, she wanted to tell him that she didn’t sleep but the fact that she sleep with Himchan in the same bed last night even though they didn’t do anything, but she decided to didn’t tell him.

“You drunk last night? With him?” He asked

After took a deep breath she nodded. Luhan also nodded, but it was for himself. He saw Jinnie still wore a bathrobe, Himchan sleep in the same bed with her while both of them drunk and his hands on her waist this morning. He doesn’t want to ask for more, he scared it will hurt him.

“Eat your breakfast before they cold” He said

“You are not going to eat with me?” She asked, almost begged

“I didn’t come here to see that, Jin” Luhan reached his limits, all this time he will accept everything without even knowing the reason behind that. But after didn’t sleep last night, after a long time he waited patiently and understanding everything, he tired, he still a man, he still a human that had a selfish side. “You should tell me since the first” He felt he only waste his time here, after all this time when Jinnie never told him about her feeling “I think I was misunderstanding all this time” He nodded again and left.

Jinnie thought, it’s better if she didn’t tell him anything so she only looked down until he’s gone.

It’s better. She thought.

Himchan who eavesdropped everything since the first, walked to the couch from Jinnie’s bedroom. “I’m sorry” Himchan felt guilty

“No it’s not your fault, Himchan” Jinnie whispered. She thought if she continuously spent her time with Luhan, she can’t control her feelings that will grow bigger each day. Jinnie know Luhan also had a limit in his patience and she will let him only knowing what he just saw and thought than the true fact. “It’s better, I guess”.

Luhan was angry. He gave all he had, he did everything that he can for her ‘what am I to her?’ he thought ‘did she still loved him? Did I only a friend for her?’ No. Luhan knew that Jinnie also had a feeling for him, but he doesn’t know is that a deep one like him? Or only a little, or the worse is her feeling was divided.

“Both of them was drunk last night” Luhan said

“And they………..?” Xiumin asked his friend and Luhan nodded as an answer. He told Xiumin what he just saw in her apartment.

Xiumin pats Luhan shoulder “She admit it” Said Luhan

“Then what do you want right now?” Xiumin asked again

“I don’t want to be an option, I’ll back off and forget her” Even Luhan can be selfish too.

“Looks like she hide something from you all this time” Xiumin though about something

“Yes, she hide about Himchan from me” Luhan said coldly. But it’s not what Xiumin thought. “How can she just admitted it without even trying to explain first”

“Because it’s true, she did it with him, and maybe the last night not the first one”

“But it’s not the Jinnie you know, right?”

“No, Xiumin, you don’t know that he was her ex boyfriend and they broke up only because BAP’s debut” Luhan explained to his bestfriend about Himchan and Jinnie in the past.

“I don’t know that part, sorry”

“It’s okay” Luhan whispered

“But I think you still have to hear her explain, Luhan”

“She didn’t seem want to tell me something earlier”

Xiumin sat from the bed and turned to walked to his own bed “Because she saw you was shocked and angry, she scared and I think you should ask her about her feeling, be a man, don’t leave a girl like that, you met her in a good way and if you wanna leave her, do it in a good way too”

Luhan thought he was right, at least everything will end in a good way. “I will visit her tonight”

 

 

Jinnie was in the office briefing with BAP’s staff and stylist. They talked about the concept that the boys will use for the music video and album photoshoot. Yongguk and Himchan just arrived after two hours, because they had a meeting with their CEO this morning. Jinnie looked at Yongguk and Himchan, they got new haircut.

“Isn’t that too short?” She asked

“Is it bad? You don’t like?” Himchan asked again and Yongguk jokingly scoffed at him

“No, it’s good, looks good for both of you” Both of them cut their hair too short, Jinnie know that it was for the calendar photoshoot “And it’s black, I like it”

“That’s more important” Yongguk said, he took the chair and move it beside her, Jinnie rolled her eyes. Himchan took another free chair too and move it beside Yongguk.

“This is the concept” One of their staff handed them the paper

Both Yongguk and Himchan was looked at the picture seriously, they were focus.

“How?” Jinnie said after took a sip of her mineral water “It’s not too simple, right?”

“I like the fur coat, but isn’t it will look weird because you know, my hair right now is really short, it will make my head look smaller” Yongguk said

“No, we will wait until they a little bit longer, your stylist want you to grow a bang. Can you show him the picture? Jinnie asked to their stylist, and she handed him her phone, that was the picture there.

“Oh God, Jinnie will it looks good on me?” He shocked a little

“I think so, different style, because your hair that you had in one shot and badman is almost looks alike”

“What about me” Himchan grinned at her

“I really like your hair in one shot actually, but they will give you another style” Jinnie told him regretly

“Almost like in one shot but I will make it up a little” The stylist noona told him

“Ah unfortunately, you didn’t here to look in person, is that really good?” Himchan nodded after saw the picture

“A lot, it was black, pure, soft, manly and I think y, it give you a strong aura” Jinnie explained while she looked at another paper about the concept

She didn’t notice Himchan was happy because of her compliment “I will get it soon, after comeback” He said and the other staff and Yongguk only shook their head because of him. Himchan was really tried everything he can to make her happy.

One by one the staff is already back home, Jinnie, Himchan and Yongguk walked to the rooftop. “You come to see us in Gayo Daejun, right?” Yongguk asked first after open the door.

“Hm, I think so since Winnie have seminar in Japan for a week there” Jinnie hugged herself because of the cold wind that hit her body, as Yongguk saw that, he walked to the room to took a blanket, he put it to cover her body while his hand around her shoulder “Thanks” She whispered

“That’s good, after that we can celebrate the new year eve together” said Himchan, he rested his hand in the barrier, both of them stood there, stare at the lamps of every building in front of them

“Where is the boys?”

“Youngjae text me, they were on the way here” Himchan told her. The other boy started the photoshoot for their calendar today while Himchand and Yongguk tomorrow

“Should we eat ramen? I’m hungry” Jinnie slapped his tummy after Yongguk said that

“We could order another healthy food” She said

“You have them inside the room right? I will cook it for you guys, wait here” Yongguk then walked to the room, Jinnie only shook her head and sit in the chair, Himchan joined beside her

“It’s really cold but I like it” She hugged herself

“You want me to hug you?” Himchan asked her teasingly but got replied by Yongguk from the room “Just say no babe!” He shouted

“Uww my boy just told me not to hug a stranger” She said that cutely and Himchan let out a quiet laughed, his shoulder trembled because of the laugh.

“I take that as a YES, then” He hugged her waist from beside, when Jinnie try to let go from him, Himchan tightens his hand around her, both of them laughed together, even Yongguk that saw them from the window laughed too “Guys the ramen is ready, you want to eat here or there?” Yongguk asked them

Jinnie stood up and took off the blanket, but the edge of the blanket hits Himchan eyes “Ah!” He grimace in pain and closed both of his eyes, Jinnie bent down to looked into his eyes “Ahhh sorry, really sorry Himchan”

“That’s the punishment if you hug my girl” Yongguk laughed and shook his head

“No it’s fine, is that red?” Himchan asked when he slowly opens his eyes

“Open your eyes bigger, I will check it” Jinnie said but Himchan pulled her waist so now Jinnie sit in one of his lap, again. With a little slap on his shoulder Jinnie said “Bad boy, let me check your eyes” Himchan laughed at her response as Jinnie hold his forehead, her other hand was on his shoulder “It’s red, a little” She chuckled. If there is someone behind them, they would think that Himchan and her is kissing right now.

Again and again, they didn’t know that there was Luhan saw everything from behind the door, he couldn’t eavesdropped them because of the distance, so he didn’t know there was Yongguk too there. “Eyyyy, that’s only his trick” Yongguk said quietly but only Jinnie and Himchan could heard that. Luhan was there since Yongguk started to cook the ramen in the room.

Himchan suddenly pulled her and carry her up in his shoulder like a kidnapper “Then I will eat you tonight for the punishment hahahahaha” He walked toward the room and laughed with Yongguk and her.

Luhan canceled his intention to meet her and talk to her. What he just saw it’s more than enough as a proof. They still together, that was his thought. He back off and started to walked home, he doesn’t want to see what they were going to do. In the lobby he met the other BAP’s member.

“Hi, already met her?” Daehyun

“No, I have something in hurry right now, but please don’t tell her that I come here” Luhan don’t want Jinnie know about this. He lied. He already saw her, from afar. He saw Jinnie sit on his lap while kissed Himchan and he carry her to the room. He was misunderstood of the situation right now, he didn’t know what truly happen.

“Oh, okay, I won’t” Daehyun was confused about his favor just now.

“Thanks, I gotta go then” He walked home in hurry, he was scared if they told her, but something was made he relieved, he thought that the boys came to visit her that’s mean they will bother Himchan and her so they are not going to do that tonight. He smiled.

“Noona” Zelo called after entered the room and saw they were eat ramen “Ah I want eat ramen too”

“Blonde? I still have a lot in the desk, Zelo” Jinnie pointed at desk in the edge of the room

Zelo grinned widely “How?”

“You are the first person that always looks good in that color” Jinnie thought only Zelo that changed his hair color to every color, it’s always suits him from the red then pinkish and now blonde, she don’t know why, she totally dislike their hair color in the warrior era.

“Ah, don’t talk about our hair in warrior then, please” Youngjae begged

“Hahaha, no I won’t”

“We met Luhan in the lobby” Youngjae told her after opened her refrigerator, he looking for cola and open one of them “But he told me not to tell you” He smiled widely. Indeed, no one in BAP can keep their mouth from each other, but it’s better for Jinnie to know that.

“He says ………..something?” She asked

“No, looks like he was in hurry” Daehyun added

Himchan looked at her and she locked their gaze, she sighed and looked at her phone, but there was no messages from him. She shook her head to Himchan.

 

A week later….

“Jinnie director” The pack of boy greeted her when she entered the building with BAP, it was BTOB

“Hi” She greeted them back after they bowed to her

“Woah, you come with a six partners here” Ilhoon jokingly pokes Himchan, but Himchan poke his

“Ay, hyung I told you to stop touching my ” Ilhoon whined to Him “Why you rejects our contract, director Jin”

Looks like their manager told him the truth. She managed to lied “Your contract come really late, I already had a contract with some company, really sorry Ilhoon”

“Hmm,, okay if it was like that, wish to work with you next time” He said

“Okay, our princess have to go with us, so see you then Ilhoon” Himchan said after put his arm around her shoulder.

“I’m going to the restroom, you guys can go to the waiting room first” Jinnie said

“You want me to accompany you, noona?”

“No, I can walk alone, Zelo, you have to prepare right, just go with the other”

After finished her business, she went out from the restroom, but she forgot something, too much waiting room here for many idols, and the worse is she left her phone in the car.

She walked here and there she even asked some idols that she met.

“Jinnie?”

“Yura, I was looking for BAP waiting room, I came here with them but I go to the restroom and don’t know where they are, did you see them?”

“Oh, yes, I saw they walked to the right side” She pointed her the way “Over there”

“Ah, thank you, good luck for your stage” Jinnie thanks her and Yura smiled at her

She walked towards the direction that Yura told her. There was 5 rooms in this side.

.

She open the first door, slowly.

“It was the empty room” She sighed

She open the next door.

“Oh Jinnie?” Ravi called her

“Sorry, you know where is BAP waiting room?”

“Ah, I saw you came with them in the lobby, did they leave you?” Ken said jokingly

“No, I was going to the restroom before knowing their room” Jinnie said

“I saw them earlier around here, try to looking them beside then” Leo told her

“Oh, okay, thanks” Jinnie closed the door

‘How if they are not there’ She thought

When she was about to open the third door, someone also open the door from inside, when their eyes met each other, both of them freeze a moment because they were shock. EXO was already on their way to the stage, but Luhan back for change his shoes.

“Sorry, I got the wrong waiting room” She said first and when she turned around to leave he called her

“Jinnie”

She didn’t turned back at him, she stayed showed her back to him.

“What am I to you?”

“Why did you do this to me all this time while you still with him?”

“Why don’t you just tell me that you still love him and ask me to go after I told you everything?

“Did you see me only as a friend? Or an option?

She felt a sting in her heart because of his questions. Of course Jinnie never saw Luhan only as a friend or even an optiont, she wanted to tell him that he’s not.

“Why did ………” She cut him off

“Stop Luhan” She whispered, almost cry

She felt guilty after let him did everything all this time “I was wrong, I’m sorry”

“Sorry?” Luhan scoffed at her “I always saw you as the almost perfect woman, the woman that kindhearted, beautiful, smart, warm, the woman that I loved that’s why I want to protect you and make you happy, it’s okay if you can’t have the same feeling like me, it’s okay if you can’t love me back, but at least you have to tell me, I never thought that you still let me did everything to you while you enjoy the happiness with him” Luhan let out everything on his mind that actually he didn’t want to “I never thought you would did it,,,,,,,, to me”

Jinnie only looked down, she don’t want to said everything, now Luhan didn’t believe her like before, he judge her.

“Maybe if I tell you the truth, you won’t trust me, it’s good then, right?” She said after tried to hold her tears, she looked up “Let’s think like that if you want, it will make you easier to walk away from me”

Yura just came from nowhere with Himchan “Jinnie, I’m sorry they were on the left one, luckily Himchan met me on………..” She noticed something was not good between Luhan and Jinnie because of their expressionless. Himchan walked toward her and holds her shoulder “Let’s go” He whispered after take a look on Luhan.