Conversation

heart.

It’s the second day of filming BAP’s music video. The location now was moved to outside for Yongguk’s scene. It was a big wasteland with some property like a big rib cage in the middle. Yongguk already filming his part about 4 hours, because the staff have to dig the soil for the scene about Yongguk looking for the thing about his memories of her.

Jinnie put his thumbs up from afar, told him that he was doing well “Cut!” Then Yongguk walked toward her after his coordi noona clean his outfit from the sands, because in the last scene Yongguk was lie in the sand “If you are going to retake again, I don’t know anymore what’s on your mind because your acting skill is good, look!” Jinnie pointed to the monitor in front if her as Yongguk nodded. Actually his scene already finished since a hour ago, but after Yongguk noticed there was something weird, he asked Jinnie to repeat again the filming for him. What you are not going to do for best friend? So Jinnie did it.

“Hmm, I think it’s okay” He chuckled with his big coat, his hair was messy black, made him looks good even more. He took off the coat and put it around her body because he noticed Jinnie was cold because she only wore a black knits in big size that showed her half shoulder.

“Finally” Jinnie rolled her eyes at him and moved her hand to give her staff a sign to move the filming set. Because Zelo’s part will be filming at the night, when they arrived at the set they have 4 hours to prepare the stuff, the light and to take a break. The set for Zelo was the cute one, it’s a carousel, and old carousel, just like the others Zelo also will filming the scene about retrieves his memories of her. The weather is getting colder, so the staff started to make a little fire in the middle. “Ahh it will be good if we can have a grill a meat here” Daehyun put his hand inside the pocket.

“Yes, I’m hungry but our place is too far to order some delicious food” Youngjae said while he stood up near the fire. The boys already got the lunch together with Jinnie and the staff before got here, but as the night getting colder they started to hungry again.

“Zelo scene will take about a hour or two hours, after that we could get dinner together, be more patient please” Jinnie rubbed his shoulder as she joined him in the fire “Zelo get ready we will start in 15 minutes” Jinnie told him and he walked to changed his outfit and get some make up.

“Why you didn’t sleep?” Like the other, he put his hand into his jacket pocket.

“What?” Jinnie confused as Himchan moved his finger and make a circle movement in front of her face.

She let out a chuckled and shrugged her shoulders “I went to the set for BTS music video last night, check the preparation and do this and that until I back home and the sun was already show itself" She closed the gap with Himchan by hugging his right arm. Jinnie already changed her outfit into the white dress she wore yesterday.

"When will the filming start?" He still put his hand inside the pocket, but he was happy that Jinnie hugged him, his arm. She even rested her head to his upper arm.

"The day after tomorrow, so I will have a half day to sleep after going to the editor" She yawned, she was really tired. Zelo walked toward them, and Jinnie lifted her other hand waited Zelo come to hugged his arm too. Now Jinnie right hand was hugged Zelo's left arm. They stood up together facing the fire.

"It's cold" Zelo whined

"Should we start right now Zelo? So the filming will end up fastly and we can back home" He nodded "It will be easy for me since I will filming it with you, noona"

"Okay let's go then" She let out her hand from Himchan but he hold it and shook his head cutely

"ck!" Jokingly, she made a sound of angry and Himchan let her hand go.

First, Zelo was filming the lip sync part. He did the rap part manly in front of the carousel. It only take 3 times for him since the part not really much.

“Don’t filming my face, only back” Jinnie told her staff while Yongguk and Himchan already sit in front of the monitor to replace her with Jinnie assistant with them “You will hold my hand like this while we run and when we arrived hold my hand like this” Jinnie hold both of his hand “After that hug me, okay?” She explained to Zelo and he only nodded and smiled.

“and then the last scene, we going to sit here, you touch my hand like this” She put Zelo hand in her hand “and try to kiss me”

“What?” Zelo looked shocked and Himchan with other staff laughed at him

“Only act, not the real one my lovely brotheeeeeeeer” Jinnie laughed quietly at him and Zelo looked relieved because he will be awkward if it going to be a real kiss.

“Don’t you dare to kiss her, huh?” Himchan shouted from afar and made all the staff laughed together because of his joke.

It only took one time to filming it since both Jinnie and Zelo didn’t awkward because they only had to hold their hand, plus later on Jinnie will only show a little part of this scene.

“Okay goooood!” Yongguk said through the mic.

All of them said thank to each other because finally the filming has ended. The staff started to clean the set while Jinnie and BAP went home first.

 

 

Winnie walked towards Jinnie’s workspace and brought a lot of gift that she bought from Japan. She missed her sister so much. And Jinnie already back from editor office since this noon and waited for her twin sister in her office. “Oh God how I miss you, Jin” She hugged Jinnie when she reached her in front of her table and put the gifts there.

“I miss you too, you are too busy these day my pretty sister” Jinnie hold her hand

“Look what I bought for you” Winnie pointed at the few big bags in the table, Indeed she loved to shop and Jinnie too but not as crazy as Winnie. Of course it was a dress, heels, handbag, cosmetics and girls stuff  “Since you are too busy to shopping because once you work, you forget everything” She said while crossed her arms in front of her chest

“You know me well, I’m not really into it but thanks, thank you so much” Jinnie hugged her again “And one, I’m not forget about my twin of course” It made Winnie laughed in happy

“Just finished some meeting?” Winnie asked her

“Yap this morning in editor office” Jinnie back to her seat and back focused on her laptop again

“No, I mean with a woman?”

“Woman? No the editor is man. Why?” Jinnie looked confused

“Oh I saw a woman before I came in, and she doesn’t look like your staff” Winnie met and older woman around 5 minutes before she came, but Jinnie only shook her head confusedly “I don’t have any meeting with a woman beside you today”

“Okay let’s forget it then, how’s work? How’s the boy? How’s that old man? He didn’t hurt you anymore right?” Winnie kept asking her a lot of questions about her, like always she always talkative and Jinnie answer them one by one patiently. She told her about her job nowadays with BAP “And how’s Japan?” Jinnie took her turn

“Japan is nice, I have to go there again to holiday, it will be nice if we could go together” She explained what she found and where she went to during her time In Japan “How’s about him? Is he doing good?”

“He? Who? Seokgu? BAP?” Jinnie still read some file at her laptop while listening to her twin sister

“Luhan” Winnie said innocently

It made Jinnie stopped a moment, in a seconds she acted as if she’s type something “He’s good”

“Jinnie”

“What?”

Winnie walked to beside her and take a look to some file, but there is no sign of ‘type something’ at her monitor, it’s only a contract that everyone should read, not type. “What’s that?”

“What?” Jinnie acted like she didn’t know her real question

“What’s going on?” Winnie turned her seat made Jinnie face her “You with him? Okay?

“Okay, it….just…………fine” Jinnie blinked 3 times, she will be like that if tried to hide something

“Liar” Winnie cupped her face

“It just I was busy with my work” Jinnie holds her twin’s hand

“Hhmmmm” Winnie back off and back to the chair in front of Jinnie “He didn’t visit you? Like always” Winnie winked on her twin, she smiled teasingly

Actually since that incident, Winnie tried so hard to control her feeling and accept the fact that Luhan love her twin so much, so day by day she let go her feeling away and it was easier because she also wanted Luhan to be happy with another girl, especially when it was Jinnie. But Jinnie didn’t want to hurt her sister feeling.

Jinnie shook her head “He was busy”

“It’s sounds so weird but I don’t know in which part, eehhmmmmm but are you really okay with him?”

“Of course, he is my friend, we were good”

Friend. Winnie though about that word many times in her head, but she was insecured t asked her even more “Okay then, lets lunch with me, I’m so hungry”

“Okay then” Jinnie took her bag and went downstairs with Winnie.

 

 

 

“Cut cut cut cut !” Jinnie shouted through the microphone because Suga did some mistake in the dance moves. They were taking the dance version right now.

“I’m sorry” Suga said and a little bowed to her  

“It’s okay, we can try again” Jinnie smiled patiently, of course she was tired, but she is a hard worker and always want the best for her client.

“Take 7!” Said one of the staff and BTS started to dance again but now It was Rapmon who made a mistakes “Wohohop I’m sorry I’m going blank suddenly” He laughed when Jin and V slapped his arm jokingly.

Jinnie laughed softly from her chair “You guys tired, let’s take a break for 30 minutes, okay?” He nodded at her staff and the cameramen, they smiled at her because they know she noticed their tiredness.

"Want to see it?" Jinnie offered them BTS member to show their recording.

While watching their stylist do their hair because they started to sweating after too long filming. Jinnie walked to her other staff to talked about other schedule after this.

"Waaaaa V hyung in the center looks really cool" Said Jungkook, the makne of the group, they compliment each other when watching every dance moves and when another member going to the center to sing their part.

 

"Jin Director?" Their manager reached her for talk "I gotta go about an hour or two hour, eemmmmhhh" He looks a little bit doubted to tell her the truth "I'm going take care of my younger brother's stuff because he want to enlist the military this year, the place is really near from here eeeeeeeeee.............can I.............."

 

"You can go, the filming will be finish soon and I with my staff will taking care of the boys for a moment" Jinnie helped him, she know he must be really busy with the boys while he had to taking care his own brother too "It's okay"

"God, really thank you, I'll be back very soon" He walked to the boys "I have to go for a moment, dont be too noisy boys,okay?" Teasingly he punched the leader arms, Rapmon.

"When our manager call you I thought he was called me, because our name is almost sounds alike" Jin the oldest of the group said with his smile "But director, the recording is really pretty good, you are cool" He give her thumbs up while the other joined him to complimented her.

"It's not me who was cool, it's you guys" She walked to take a seat again "And don't call me with director, since our gap is nor really far"

"Then can I call you noona?" Jungkook asked her happily, because he was jealous when he heard Zelo called her by that "Since I heard Zelo call you like that last time"

"Of course if you want" She smiled at him. Jinnie had this side on her, she really loved a kid, a childs and she was really great at taking care of younger sister or younger brother. She was naturally motherly. Jungkook nodded and clapped his hand softly in happiness.

"Jinnie? You mean like that?" Jin was not really sure "How old are you then?"

"I was in the same age with Himchan and Yongguk"

"Ahh,, but still you are older than me how could I?

"Hahaha only Zelo that call me with noona, it's okay whatever you want to call me since I don't really mind about it"

"Noona then, so the other will call you like that too" He smiled at her while the other started to whispered and called her 'noona'

Jinnie was about to asked the maknae because of he just said before "Jungkook, you said that I'm not like...................."

"Mom?" Jungkook suddenly cut her because he saw his mother appeared from afar, he looks didnt really happy like other son when saw their mother came to supported them. He walked there, but when Jinnie saw that woman from her seat, he know what Jungkook mean with his last sentence.

 

His mother hugged her tightly while he tried to let go softly not wanting to force his mother. She ruffled his hair and asked him how the filming going on. After about 3 minutes, she walked toward her to greeted her formally.

"This is Jinnie noona, she is our music video director" Jungkook proudly introduced her to his mother, Jinnie bowed to her in 90 degrees.

"I know" The woman said mockingly "It's nice to meet you again, young director"

"Oh you know each other, if course maybe you know my dad too" Jungkook said but then his mother touch his arm "Can you leave us Jungkook, I would like to talk with your director" Jungkook who confused just walked away after Jinnie nodded at him.

"Looks like my husband gave you all the contract, you have to thankful you didn't lose your job"

"Why did you lie?" Jinnie was expressionless. She still control her emotion not to explode here, she had to be professional. She was a director right now, not a stepdaughter. She even didn't want to be a stepdaughter. But she is her stepdaughter after all.

Aerin scoffed at her "Why I lied? You ask me why I lied to you?" She crossed her hand in front of her chest "Isn't that obvious I dont want you to bother my family just like your mother did?"

Jinnie shook her head "My mom is not like that, I'm sure of that, he just leave her"

"Yes, he leave her for me, she had to know that from the first so my husband don't need to leave her"

Jinnie's heart was sank, even thought she doesn't know anything about their past, she was sure her mother didn't do anything wrong "I don't know what you are talking about, and I don't care anything about you and your husband" She took a step forward "Never" and Jinnie walked away to leave her. Aerin started to getting angry because she was shocked when Jinnie told her that she didn't care.

 

"Stand by !" She command her staff and back to her seat, the other boys was confused looked at her aura that change suddenly. Jinnie took a deep breath many times to calm herself down.

 

 

The filming took 2 times before it finished. The boys was more serious and didnt do any wrong moves again. When the filming ended Jungkook reached her and seat beside her "Noona, did my kom mad at you? She is.............argghh she is a little bit too much sometimes, I'm sorry"

Jinnie took the chance to lie to him, looks like he doesnt know anything and only thought his mother was over posessive to him. "Every mother will worry if know their son was tired right?" She smiled at him, her step brother. She looked at him for a seconds.

"Why? Something was wrong? I will tell my mother later, ahhh really she just bother me here"

"You can't say like that, she is your mom" Jinnie noticed something, his expression showed her that Jungkook didn't really like his mother's presence

"Just forget about her, can you told my manager that I'm going home with that woman? She force me"

"I will, Jungkook you have to be a good son, don't say like that she will hurt if she heard that"  He took off his jacket outfit and change into his own jacket "She's not going to hurt, because she didnt care" He took his bag from the stylist "Thank you for today" He bowed at her "I'll go first"

He waved at her before went downstairs.

"Don't mind about him, he is a good boy but indeed his relationship with his family not really good" V told Jinnie before he went to the change room.

The staff was clean up the set, while BTS's stylist and coordi already went home 5 minutes ago. Jinnie still talked with one of her assistant about the filming. When one by one BTS member come out from the rest room, they sit in a long chair in front of it. They was waited for their manager.

"Still waiting for your manager?" Jinnie walked towards them who looks really tired.

"Yes, but he told us to wait him a hour more because he still have a business" Rapmon told Jinnie, all of them was sit in tiredness and started to yawned.

"Where are your dorm?”

Jin the oldest explained her the way to their dorm which is really near from here but they didnt hold their wallet right now because their manager kept it, so they couldn’t get any taxy. "I can give you a ride"

Jin the oldest took a front seat beside Jinnie. While in the back seat there was V, Jimin, Rapmon and J-Hope. Suga had been picked up by his parents.

"Is it really okay?" Jin asked her, because he felt didnt right since their director gave them a ride to home.

"It's okay, it's not really far anyway" Jinnie laughed a little to make them more comfortable, actually she also wanted to know more about Jungkook's family “But I have to give the recording to the editor first, his office is near from here, is it okay?”

“Oh okay, it doesn’t matter” Rapmon said from the backseat

"Waahhh,,,,,," Jin looked at one of the frame on the dashboard “It’s really cool” There is Jinnie’s picture with BAP. It was captured by Seokgu before Jinnie went to Italy.From the right to the left there is Yongguk, Himchan, Jinnie, Youngjae and Jongup. Jinnie was sit in the couch, while Daehyun sit on of her lap with his peace hand and Zelo played with her hair behind. Yongguk was topless, while holding the ramen cup beside him there is Himchan sat beside Jinnie with his index finger touched her cheek and Youngjae sit beside her while act to strangle Jongup who closed his eyes.

"You are really close with them, I wonder how come" J-Hope said after take a look to the picture. Jinnie was drove her car to their dorm right now. She only chuckled noticed their reaction after seeing the picture “Yongguk and Himchan is my best friends in high school, they introduce me to the other and we become a family since their trainee days until now”

"You have a twin sister? And isn't this BAP manager?" V asked her when he saw another frame. It was Winnie and Jinnie with Seokgu between them, put her arms to their shoulder, meanwhile Jinnie and Winnie touched his tummy.

"Yeap,, he is my cousin" Jinnie stopped because the traffic light was red.

"Why there is no your father picture?" Jimin asked her after he saw the last frame, there was Jinnie, Winnie and their mother, it was when elementary school.

Jinnie laughed a little and looked down, she shook her head and shrugged her shoulder "I never know my father since I was little"

"You !" Jin angry at him

"No it's okay, dont be mad at him" She smiled at Jimin "It's not his fault Jin, I've heard that question a lot, so it doesn't matter" It doesn't really matter  after Jinnie know the truth right now.

V tried to distracted their attention by changing the topic "Noona's twin sister reminds me of Jungkook father, he told me his father also have a twin brother in Los Angeles"

Jinnie didn't really shock after heard that, this is what she want to hear. It means Jungkook is really her stepbrother.

"Hmm,, but why Jungkook looks like he didn't happy when his mother visited him earlier?" Jinnie tried to asked them, she really want to know.

"Their relationship is not really good since he know the truth abo........." J-Hope stopped a moment "I'm sorry, aahh really sorry"

"I'm not going to tell anyone, you can tell me" She said, reducing the speed to heard the more story.

Now it's Jin who added "He heard his parent's conversation about another woman before his mother, he heard when his father told his mother that he never loved her and always love that woman, and since his father didn’t really good to him, he was hate him even more, that's was one of his reason to become a trainee so he can run away from home and the worse is he also heard that he was the child that his father doesn't expected” Jinnie looked down in pity for his maknae

Jinnie started to trembling inside, he never know this part "He really told you all the story?" Jinnie was felt pity for him, he was a good boy. They nodded to answered her.

 

That night Jun Di was back home in drunk after cried all night in his office because she missed Nara so much. He was not on his sense and can’t think properly. So, that night is the first night when he touched Aerin. It almost been more than 5 years since their married but they had no children. If he can say, he was accidentally slept with her that night.They making love and when she pregnant few months after that, he started to taking care of her and the baby inside her. But by the time when the child grew older, he didn’t really taking care again because of his work. The child is Jungkook.

 

“I heard his grandparents is the one who force his father to marry his mother” V added even more because he was the one who really close with Jungkook. It made Jinnie started to knowing something that her father didn’t leave her mother for another woman. But because of the parents of her father that force him. She was really uncomfortable right now, her mind started to mess up. She still a little bit confused and clueless because she never let her father explains her something. She doesn’t want to hear any reason last time. She started to breathless when she tightened her grip at the steer.

“Noona are you okay?” Jin shocked after saw her tears falling down. Jinnie started to cry because all the emotion in the past months is back and it becoming one with the story that the boy just told. Jinnie wipe away the tears and put the headset on when she noticed someone called her

“Yes?” She tried to hold her sobs

“I’m on the way” She was breathless

“No Himchan, I’m fine” She said but he noticed when he heard she was sobbed there.

“I will tell you later…………… Okay, I will” Then Jinnie close the call

“Noonaa…….” Jimin called her in worry “Why are you crying?”

“No, I’m just ………. sad to hear that” She hold her tears so hard by biting her bottom lip. She parked her car in the parking lot at the 6th floor “You guys want to wait here or…?”

“May I follow you?” Rapmon is the one who want to accompany her because he wanted to know how the editor work.

“Ah I want to come with you too” The boys from the backseat said after another “Okay so all of us will go, then” Jin said as he took off his seatbelt.

Jinnie try to forgot all that story for a moment, she smiled at them and teasingly said “So I will be your babysitter for a while” She walked a step behind them towards the lift after told them where they want to go. In the lift, the story is replayed over and over again in her mind, she never thought about that, she didn't know it was like that. Little did she know, all this time her heart started to forgive him a little by little, moreover after heard about Jun Di and his wife conversation that was heard by Jungkook. She thought did she a little bit too much at him in the last time they met, did she a little bit too angry, did she hate him. She back at her sense when they reached the editor room, she had to focus on her work right now. BTS's member waited and listening at her when she talked with the editor, sometimes Jinnie even asked their opinion.

After 30 minutes Jinnie decided to left the recording there and leave the editor room. She had to take them home. They walked again to the lift because the car was in upstairs in the parking lot. While waiting the lift to open they jokingly at each other and talked about the music video.

 

Jinnie's heart stopped beating for a seconds when she noticed who was inside the lift..