heart.

Since the first time we met, I dont really matter about polite in senior junior. So I told Youngjae, Daehyun, Jongup and Zelo that were younger than me to only call me by my name, but the youngest loved to call me with noona.

 

"Jongup, you wear shoes number 8 right?" I asked him while hand him the shoes.

 

"Yes, why Jin?"

 

Seokgu asked me to bought him a watch when i was in Italy but I also remember I have 6 boys that will yelled at me when they know they got nothing.

 

"This is for me?" Jongup asked me with his blank face, but when I nodded he start to smile even his eyes now is smiling.

 

"Thank you so much". He open the box and found a pair of light blue shoes with dark blue line on it. "It was really cool, hahahaha" He hugged the shoes in his chest and still give me the smile like a kid got his toy.

 

We sat in living room, while I open up my luggage that full with their gift, Zelo in front of me only looked at me waiting and maybe thinking would he got his gift like Jongup. There was Yongguk open the book that I bought for him and of course a cd of his favorite band, he got it.

 

"Okay, this is for you" I handed Daehyun a dark blue leather jacket, which I dont know will it be fit on him or not.

 

"Yeaaaahhaayy, thanks Jin" He fly the jacket in front of Youngjae face

 

I hand Youngjae the gadget that just released but still unavailable in Seoul. He take a revenge do the same thing like Daehyun did before to him.

 

"anddddddddd,,, this is yours" I handed Himchan three bottles of his favorite wine.

 

"Indeed, you really know me" he walked away to the kitchen to open up the wine and poured them into a glass. I looked at Zelo, who still waiting for me. When close my luggage there is a frown on his face.

 

"Noona..........." he said

 

"Jinnie, how to set this hand watch I can't read the instruction was in Italy" Seokgu asked from the upstairs. Then I walked to him to help him set it. Zelo just sighed heavily without complain anything.

 

When I downstairs, I hide it behind my back and Zelo still looked down.

 

"Zelo, when is your middle exam?" I asked him but he replied "Next month" with his head down

 

"Should I give you this after exam or.............."

 

He looked up then closed his face with his hand  "aaaaaaaaaaaaaahh noonaa whyyyyyyyyy"

 

I give him the dark purple skateboard with a simple black line on the edge.

 

"Seokgu where is my car's key ? I gotta go guys, will be back at midnight " They nodded

 

“Kang Seokgu where is it?” I asked Seokgu that still in upstairs busy with his new hand watch. Then I saw Yongguk stand up and smile at me widely until his gum showed up and I know something wrong was happen.

 

"WHERE.IS.MY.CAR"

 

"aahhh...I..... the car.....is...at the....ahh noo...there's a lil,,,very lil scratch.....in the body......... really.....very very a little"

 

"what .............." when I was about to run to catch him, Himchan hugged me from behind but I still use my foot to kick Yongguk even though I couldn't reached him because he's already gone. Another boys laughing so hard and Himchan still chuckled.

 

"It should be finished this week Yongguk, do you get it !!"

 

"I'll take you there, I have a mini briefing with Hyusong in the office for being a mc tomorrow in music bank" Said himchan while still hugged me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’ll call Winnie to pick me up, thanks” I said before get out of the car

 

“Okay then, take care” Himchan said while waving at me before leave.

 

When I entered the company of VIXX, Jellyfish. I remember the first time I came here with the first project with them. At those time I made a song on their mini album and also helped them with the music video for on and on, but that time Ravi give me the lyric that he had made, he said to me that it was for the next album.

 

 

 

 

 1,5 years ago...

"Guys, the concept you asked yesterday I was thinking about smooky eyes with contact lens, and maybe red hair will fit leo a lot for the music video..."

 

"Noona, can I dye my hair color too?" Hyuk, the maknae asked me

 

"Of course,, I will give you the dark one,,,dark like purple maybe, how is that?"

 

"Oh it's okay"

 

"Jinnie, I made a lyrics long time ago, will you help me again?" Ravi handed me a paper

 

"Sure Ravi, what concept you want for this one?

 

"Still a rap, but not at all, hhmmmm a little techno, beat.... ah I dont know, you read them first, and we will talked about what the concept later."

 

Okay then, after we finishing this music video of On and On, I'll work on it"

 

 

 

I already in the briefing room with VIXX’s manager and some staff waiting for them one by one entered the room after their schedule at radio.

"Welcome back to Seoul Jinnie" N greeted me, he was the leader of VIXX

 

"Hi Noona, long time no see" Hyuk said, smiled at me

 

They greet me one by one, until leo the last person entered the room with the hat on and his face look really tired, there was dark circle on his eyes but he still smile and nodded at me.

 

"Okay guys, should we start"

 

"Your concept for the next comeback is voodoo doll"

 

Because they all look blank I continued the concept

 

".............................so we will use a doll with scar, stitches, and a jail as if the girl lock you guys there, it for the music video. About the song, I left the sample of the song on your manager, please hear it carefully, and the day after tomorrow we can start the recording"

 

"So it will be a little same with On and On?" Ravi asked me

 

"Yap, but in On and on that you give all of yours to her and ready to get hurt right?, for this time it would be like the girl that controlled you even though you want or won't. It was the part of your lyrics Ravi, why? You dont like it?"

 

"No, its not I dont like it, but that was brilliant idea actually, and it means we gonna use the female actrees right? hahahahaha" He laughed and nodding at the same time when imagined there will be a girl again on their music video

 

"Of course".

 

 

 

"No, Im not going to home for 3 nights, I have a night shift, So just put the gift at my apartment will you? You still remember the password right Jin?" She looks happy after hearing I bought all of item she asked

"alright my Winnie, if you say so. You doing well all this time right?" I take a sip of my coffee

"Of course, but Jin,,, there is no progress between me and Luhan" She frowned

"Why ? ah maybe because of his schedule, you have to understand that" I tried so hard to talked like nothing happened

"I dont think so, maybe he already had a girlfriend, or he doesnt like me" She pouted in front of me after finishing her

"Who is the man that wouldn't fall for you, you are doctor, you smart, beautifull, cheerfull and y. When the last time you met him?" I asked her while opening my phone to see a new message

from: Luhan

you dont even say goodbye before go last year.

already in Seoul?

meet me when you have free time.

 

"Last month maybe.......................oh I called him yesterday and he asked you so I told him that you gonna back to Seoul the next day" She finished her orange juice. "Jinnie come on, I should back to the hospital in hurry"

..................

.................

"Jinnie, do you hear me?" 

"Oh.....what..........." I put my phone in my bag quickly

"I should back to the hospital, come on I'll take you home"