Busy (Filming part 1)

heart.

It’s another morning in 2014 January. With a warm blue coat, Jinnie sit beside her mother’s grave. She prayed for her. She talked about her hard time in office. About Winnie like always, and about him. Jinnie told her mother everything. “I don’t know mom, did I made the right choice?”

And as if her mother heard it and asked her, she answered “It’s okay, it’s only hurt a bit and like you always told me mom, every pain will recover by the time, if this only talk about time, I think I can handle it” She tried to smile so hard until her tears started to fall, she sobbed in silent. She felt it hurt her so much to let Luhan walked away from her because of misunderstanding, but she also didn’t want if Luhan and her still together because she know, they would go deeper, further, their feeling would grow bigger. She remembered how Winnie hates and mad at her last time, she knew how much her twin loved him.

But she also can’t lie to herself. There was a something that lost when she take a look her phone to check a messages. There was a longing when she reached her rooftop and waiting for him there until midnight but he didn't come. There was a sting in her heart when she saw him the last time in anger.

“No……..” She sobbed while covered her face with her hands “I’m stronger than this”

“Right mom?” She cried while touched her chest because it feel so hurt there, sometimes she shook her head it’s a sign because of her weakness, she’s not that strong, she doesn’t want him to walked away from her but Jinnie was too good to controlled by selfishness.

Jinnie stood up after wipe away her tears, she got a call from her staff to attended a meeting this morning. When she was about to leave after a few steps, she stopped. She felt someone followed her behind to the parking lot. But when she take a look, there was no one behind. Then she drove her car to the office.

She doesn’t know there was someone watched her since this morning.

 

 

“I’ve heard the song, I like it by the way” Jinnie told the boys in front of her, they come to visited her to briefing about the concept for their music video. They all was bowed and thanked her to complimented the song.

"So when will you want to start filming? Since your staff just told me that you guys want to release the music video around February 10 or 11" Said Jinnie while she flipping the papers in her hands.

"How about around the middle of this month? after ISAC?" One of the manager asked her

"I'm sorry I can't, I already have a schedule after ISAC for filming too with another group"

One of the member of the group asked her in sudden "With who?" His hair is black and he had almost a deep voice like Yongguk

"Your senior, BAP" Jinnie told them

"Waa,, you work with them?" He asked again

"Yes Rapmon" She smiled at his and their reaction that was in amazed.

"They was one of the seniors that we like so much, their had their own style that was different in music" One of the boys said, it was J-Hope

"Indeed, you know their leader compose almost all of their song in their albums" They nodded in amazed.

"Back to your concept, I will make it a little cliché, a school concept" Jinnie pointed her pointer to the screen in front of them "This, I already talk with your stylist before about this. Look" She showed them the location in some old building, old school actually. There was a class, hallway, toilet and lockers there "This is the location for the dance, this is also for the scene with the model. The scene would be like boys in love of course just like the tittle of your song but we are not going made it romantic one, uhmmm maybe a little romantic in the end, but the main is not in that part" She explained and stopped a while "The main would be one of my favorite scene actually, it was the way you guys show your love to her but with a bit brutally, like forcing, pushing, like a real man not the cute one"

"Can you give us the little sample?" Jimin asked her with a grin

"The rest I will tell you in the location when we filming, I want you guys looks like a real man" She smiled

"Baby wasss.........." He shouted and suddenly stopped after entered the room and found that was a lot of people inside, not only Jinnie.

Jinnie covered her face with a of paper, in a seconds he gave Himchan a stare 'why' and mouthed something, almost whispering "I'm working"

But Himchan only smiled widely to her and walked closer to whispering "I don't care" He gave BTS member a little smile after they stood up and bowed to him "I'm sorry for bothering a moment" And BTS members only shook their head with said like 'nothing' , 'it's fine' and it’s okay'

"Me and Yongguk just found a new place, in case you want to change the location" He handed her his camera and she took it "I will check it later now ple........"

"Noonnaaaaa I'm hungry...........I'm hungry" Zelo shouted from afar and in 4 seconds he already shocked after saw BTS inside her workspace. All this time it's really rare for Jinnie to meeting or briefing in her office except for recording the song, but because BTS just finished some schedule near her office, they decided to meeting here.

She put her head on the table. The sounds of the chairs moving and footstep made her get up, she looked at BTS already bowed to someone.

"Oh, I'm sorry we didn't know you are work right now" Yongguk said in the door

Jinnie sighed "Zelo come here, take the key and wait me up there" She pointed at her rooftop "just order the food, I'll pay it" She whispered at him

"Everything?" Zelo raised his eyebrows in happy and Jinnie nodded at him while he walked to the desk in the edge of the room, to take the key in the drawer. Now Jinnie pointed her finger to Zelo, Yongguk and Himchan give them a sign to go by moved her hand.

When their gone she talked to them “I’m really sorry for that”

“No it’s really fine, looks like you are so close with them” Suga said grinningly

“A bestfriends” She smiled at him “Maybe I will come to watch your dance practice before we filming, you know like if you guys have an acrobatic or some dance moves that awesome, I will made it own scene”

The manager said “They practice every night at 21.00, you can come whenever want”

“I will go there after finishing the filming with them” She refers to BAP.

 

 

Day by day Jinnie spent her time at the office to order some stuff for filming, she needs a lot of decoration stuff that was not available in the city, so she ordered them from another country. Jinnie even called her friends in another country to help her looking for the stuff she wants. She was busy do this and that with her staff and checking the location 2 days before filming because her staff would started to did the decoration one day before the day. She promised to get a dinner together with Himchan, Yongguk and Youngjae after their last practice.

“Zelo already sleep after practice” Himchan opened the menu book “He is really tired because we start to practice after he’s back from school”

Jinnie nodded “Of course, he was in the middle of exam too, right?”

“Yes, but this is the last day of his exam, don’t be too worry, he will did his best” Youngjae said as he put his arm around her shoulder, he winked at her “Hands off or your fans will made a rumor” This is a public place, someone will notice BAP member here and found that they dinner with a woman.

“It’s already midnight, our fans is a good girls, they didn’t go out at this hour” Himchan said teasingly

“So what am I? Do I look like a bad girl?” Jinnie hit his leg under the table, Himchan sit in front of Youngjae, while Yongguk in front of her busy with choosing the food, but he still laughed at Himchan Joke.

“There is no ramen here?” Yongguk asked them

“Just once please you didn’t eat ramen and ramen, it’s a pasta restaurant by the way” Jinnie told him, it was Yongguk habbits to eat ramen after practice. No, actually he eat ramen almost everyday “It’s not good if you eat that too often, Yongguk”

“Okay then I will eat spaghetti since I don’t really like the others”

“Youngjae? Jinnie?” Ravi called when he noticed them from afar, he waved at her and the boys after Yongguk and Himchan turned around to take a look. Ravi walked closer with Hongbin and Leo, they greeted each other with BAP.

“So, when will the music video release?” Ravi asked Jinnie

“We are going to filming tomorrow, maybe around 3-5 February” Jinnie smiled at them

“I really anticipate your music video and comeback guys” Leo said when he pats Himchan shoulder

“The music video will be the great one, I guess” Said Hongbin

“I hope so, just wait until it release” Youngjae told them and VIXX started to looked for another empty table.

In this restaurant there was also a few member of After School and some artist with their manager. It’s a new pasta restaurant and the owner was a couple of artist, no wonder they know a lot of artist an idols to they invited to come here.

“Who else will come after another?” Youngjae asked while they waited for the food to come.

“I gues, a girl group? Since not really much man like to eat pasta here” Jinnie said

But the next group that entered this restaurant not a girl group, it’s a boy group.

He come with his friend and his manager.

Because Jinnie’s chair was faced the door so she can see many people that just came. It made the sting on her heart back again when she saw him, after the busy week she can forgot him a while and the incident in the new years eve, now she felt that sting again, it was a little bit burning than before when he didn’t give her a smile like always, or even walked closer to greeted her and the boys, he just continue to walked with Xiumin and their manager after noticed them and walked to looking for another empty table.

Jinnie took a deep breath and looked down.

“Why?” Himchan asked after noticed the sounds of her deep breath, when he try to look around to find the reason why she turned like that, he saw him. Luhan saw Himchan, both of them looked at each other for a seconds.

“You okay?” Himchan touched her hand in the table

“What’s going on with you and him, why he didn’t………..” Yongguk cut Youngjae before he finished the question by shook his head, give Youngjae sign to shut up.

“I’m okay” Jinnie whispered softly

 

 

 

A week later…….

There were 6 cameras here to filming BAP from different angle. The set was full of lighting, crew, staff, monitor, speaker, radio tape and the table that full of food. Jinnie and BAP just arrived at the location to filming BAP’s music video. A hour before her staff was already finished the decoration, they already here since last night. The boys look amazed by the place, the concept and absolutely happy they can work together with Jinnie. They like each other outfit, they praised each other after they change the clothes. Now their stylist did their make up.

“Where is she?” Yongguk asked Jinnie about the model that will appear in their music video

“She will be a little late she said, we can start to filming the dance part first, how?”

Yongguk smiled after Jinnie offered him “It’s up to you, director, we will do our best” He pats her little shoulder “Don’t be nervous”

“I’m just too happy, finally, you know” She shrugged her shoulder and chuckled

It take 3 hours to filming the dance part, because they have to stop if someone was wrong or when Jinnie wanted the more feeling from their face, so they had to repeat and repeat again.

“Ok cut!” Jinnie said in the ending of the song “I think that’s enough, now Zelo and Jongup stay there, I want to filming the first part when you two dance” Jinnie said through the microphone

Zelo and Jongup started to dancing the first part of the song, both of them got a special shoot because they were the dance line. The filming only takes 2 – 3 times because they did without a mistake “Okay good” Said Jinnie happily

Daehyun and Youngjae already sit beside her to check their dance part in the monitor while Himchan already change his outfit to filming his part. “Where is the model?” Yongguk asked her again.

“She didn’t answer my call since 30 minutes ago, let’s wait a little bit” Jinnie frown in disappointed, the model already sign the contract and promised her to come to help her filming. But it’s already almost 5 hours and she didn’t show her face until now. But destiny said different things righ now when Jinnie got a called from the model’s manager.

“Hello? ……….. Yes”

“What? Oh my God how come?” Jinnie stopped to listen him in the phone while the other asked her to turn on the speaker from her phone, and she did.

“Yes, she got diarrhea since last night, this morning when she was about to go she faint because of dehydration, so now she’s in the hospital. I’m really sorry director Jin” The manager said sadly

“If it’s like that it’s ok, her health is the important thing right now, tell her to get well soon”

“Yes I will, once again I apologize to you”

“Okay, it’s doesn’t matter” Jinnie said and turn off the call “Guys” She sighed

“It’s fine, you have another model?” Youngjae asked her

“I already book some model for alternative but last night she canceled because of family meeting, I’m sorry” Jinnie rubbed her forehead, she thought hard how to get another model in hurry

“We cant delay the filming, their schedule already set until the end of the month” Seokgu told her

“Our location is far enough from the city, it will take more than 3 hours to get here, so it’s impossible now to get a model from Seoul, you have another friend near this city?” Because of the location for filming is too far, meanwhile the models that Jinnie knows all of them live in Seoul, she only shook her head sadly “Sorry, what about the trainee from TS? If I call the model right now we didn’t know if they had a schedule right now or not”

Then Yongguk and Himchan exchanged their stare, they nodded and the edge of their lips started to made a little smile “Do you think what I think?” Himchan asked

Yongguk nodded and walked toward her “We got the model” He said proudly

“Who? Let me or my staff call her, so she can get here in time” Jinnie said

“No, I know her, I will call her now, wait” Yongguk said as he took his phone from the bag and started to entered the number before he touched the call option.

Less than 5 seconds, Jinnie’s phone ringing. When she looked on the name in her phone, she was confused “Why did you call me? You call the wrong person hey”

Yongguk shook his head and smiled, it made Jinnie realize something

“Oh my God” She chuckled quietly “No Yongguk, you can’t” She rejected the call. Yongguk still stand there and smile widely while he tried to call Jinnie again from his phone.

“No way” Jinnie said. The other boy was laughed at Jinnie and Yongguk.

“You have to, we don’t have much time Jinnie” Himchan crossed his hand in front of his chest while the other boys clapped their hands in support.