Replace (Filming Part 2)

heart.

“I’m not sure” Jinnie said after change her outfit to the white dress. After debated with them for almost a hour, finally she give up, she had no idea who will replace her model. Beside the support from them was strong enough. Even though a little part, no, almost all of herself rejects this idea but, still there is no one can replace her model for this time.

 

 

“I can’t,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, guys please” Jinnie whined “Your music video will turn bad if I was inside, you need a beautiful model, the one that had a character, and that’s not me”

“Who said that you are not beautiful?” Yongguk asked in surprise “I think you had another different charm, trust me”

“Yes Jinnie, you can do it since you already know what the model is going to do” Daehyun supported her

“Then who will monitoring the filming process if I was there? All this time it’s always me and I never let my staff replace me” Jinnie almost whinned

“I will help, we will help, you know since I want to become a director, let me try” Yongguk already tried to compose a song, produced a music and he really want to learn how to made a music video, it’s one of his dream to produced a music video but since he already busy with schedule and composing all this time, he didn’t get the chance.

“Woaaa really I had no idea when Yongguk and Himchan hyung thinking about her in the same time” Zelo sit beside her and pulled the edge of her coat “Noona, just try, our music video will be the greatest one when we have you inside with us”

“Remember your promise? Our dream? It’s more than work together Jinnie” Himchan started to beg

“You will suit the character I think, let’s try” Youngjae walked towards her and handed her the white dress after took it from the staff.

 

 

 

Youngjae holds her shoulder and pushed her to face the big mirror “Look? It suits you prettily, you are beautiful Jinnie”

"No, I looks really weird" She walked away to the monitor and director's chair to sit, there  is Yongguk beside her already get his position to help, he let out a  chuckled and holds his laughter.

"Laugh if you want to laugh right now" Said Jinnie and checked her paper to see what the model are going to do in the scene.

"I'm not laughing because you weird, I did because your act, it's rare to see you like this" Yongguk take a look to the paper in her hand "Plus, I'm not going to like you that much if you are not this beautiful" He whispered and Jinnie rolled the paper to hir his arm, Yongguk laughed even bigger.

“Since I have no scene with the girl, I will watch you guys from here” Yongguk said

“Okay now we start from Youngjae” Jinnie nodded at him “Get into your place” Youngjae have a scene in the mirrors wall, there was a wall beside him, in front of him, behind him and almost in every edge "I want you just sing from the start in every part of yours, don't move too much, okay?"

"Okay okay" Youngjae walked towards the set that full of mirrors.

 

"Take 1!" Jinnie staff said as the music begin.

Youngjae started to get into his soul, his act sometimes was pure and natural, but sometimes his hand move is too much.

 

"Cut!" Said Jinnie as she warned him to just act with his eyes and expression, sometimes he check at the monitor if he doing it well or not

 

"Take 2 !"

"Take 3 !"

"Take 4 !"

 

"Oke good" Jinnie took a deep breath "Now I will join you there" Jongup and Zelo cheered her up meanwhile Daehyun were somewhere filming for mv making as a reporter, Jung reporter and Himchan was in his dreamland, he slept inside the changing room.

Jinnie explained to Youngjae what he going to do with her. He will walk after her as if he looking for her in the mirrors set. The filming took 5 times because Youngjae had to break the mirror with his hand, and Jinnie want it to look like a real. Jongup already stand by after Youngjae finished his part.

“Jongup, when you sing I want you to show more part of your side, don’t too often to look at the camera, you can put some dance moves, but don’t too lively, just a little moves,,,” Jinnie explained Jongup scene, he will had a different set, for Jongup, Jinnie will use a big styrofoam as a wall “and when I tell you to break, you break the wall as if you will see the girl from the hole”

Jongup already walked to the sets, even though he is a little bit quiet and sometimes we couldn’t understand his mind, but he has his own charm that different from others, and it made his aura stronger. Jongup only take 3 times to repeat because his part is not really much like Daehyun and Youngjae. He did his part very well, even though sometimes he laughed because the wall didn’t break when he punched them.

Daehyun part took 4 hours because he had a lot of part in this song plus he also had to filming his own scene. Actually all of them has the nice skill at acting, but Daehyun and Himchan is the best from them all, because they just do it naturally, beside their handsome face and gorgeous charm, they really know how to collecting all of their souls into an act, without even have to try many moves or gestures, their eyes speak more.

Daehyun had the same set with Himchan, but Himchan will have more scene with the girl, which is mean with Jinnie. And little did Jinnie know, he was very happy.

"Aaaaa let me see please please....." Daehyun run from his set to the Jinnie and Yongguk, while Himchan just woke up and get ready with his stylist do his hair.

"You are good" Yongguk was the one that nor really close with Daehyun. They were closed as a one as a family but their interaction sometimes a bit stiff, not like with the other. It was because since their first met, Daehyun come from another city, so he really had a good respect to the older meanwhile when he with Himchan, Himchan can bring the situation to the cozy one, to the funny one and Yongguk is the one who didnt talk much on the dorm. Since he was the oldest that like to keep silent than speak a lot, so Daehyun got difficult to him than another. “Wahaha my face turned a little swollen after sleep, is that good?” Daehyun asked Jinnie about his act

“You were not chubby so it’s fine I think, and you were good” She said as she gave him a thumbs up

“You are not too emotional when you silent, but you show the more emotion when you sing, it’s hard because you have a different emotion in one take” Yongguk praised him, and Daehyun smiled at him in happy “Really?”

“Hmm, looks like you learn that really fast don’t make me jobless Yongguk” Teasingly Jinnie said that and both of them laughed at her.

But it doesn’t mean they were never talked to each other, they did. They joke each other but it just not as crazy as with the other.

“Zelo do you sleepy?” Jinnie asked from her chair and found Zelo yawned many times, he nodded “You can sleep, your scene will be filming tomorrow in the night, you have a different set” He walked sleepily to the room to Join Jongup there.

“Hurry up came here” Himchan shouted Jinnie from the set, he pats the space beside him, he already sit in the sofa at the living room, the same set like Daehyun

“No, you will take your own scene first. Okay get ready” Jinnie stood up, gave her staff to start

“Take 1!”

Himchan walked slowly to look around the room, he touched the movie projector as his expression told us he was recall the moment inside his mind.

“Now turn it on and sit while you watch to the screen” Jinnie commanded him and Himchan slowly sit, as if he watch the true recording with the girl, in fact, the screen was showing nothing, but he act very well “Smile a little, as if you remember the moment with her” Said Jinnie from her chair. Again, Himchan really did his best, he followed her instruction.

Himchan smile not only because Jinnie told him to, he really recalled the moment with her, with Jinnie inside his head. That’s why, his act was almost perfect.

“He really did” Yongguk whispered “About you”

Jinnie put her finger to her lips, give Yongguk sign to keep silent so she can focus “Cut!”

“Now I want you to start mad, a half sad, when I say stand up, you stand up and walk to found the gun in the drawer, point it to the screen, after 2 or 3 seconds, move it to the mirror” She explain while she walked closer “Cry if you can, like you were scared”

“Why mirror?”

“You will see your reflection there”

“Take 2!”

Himchan started again.

“Okay okay, hold up!” Jinnie focused to his movement “Now stand up!” He did as she told, when Himchan found the gun, he directed the gun into the screen “Hold hold hold, now move it” Now he directed the gun to the mirror, his shoulder started to trembling as he got the teary eyes. Himchan started to sobbing, but in manly way.

“Shoot it!”

Himchan pulled the trigger and shoot the mirror “Good job, now change the outfit” She said.

After Himchan change his outfit, he started to filming the lipsync of his part in the song. It’s not really much. But of course he still did it in a good way.

 

“Now your turn, good luck” Yongguk pushed her forward softly.

"I read the scene, now come hug me" Himchan opened his arms wider an smile like an idiot "Not like that Himchan" Jinnie sighed in frustation "In a romantic way, not the silly one"

He put his hand on her back and pulled her against his body roughly. It made Jinnie gasp in shock "I will always try" He said while hugged her, but Jinnie hit his back three times to made him let her go.

"Hey hey hey, seriously" Seokgu, the manager took the mic from Yongguk, he shouted with the mic.

"Why don’t we do like this" Himchan hands now on her waist, still didn’t let her go, he looked at her face and both them laughed because his funny expression "Himchan please, let's finish it seriously, my staff is tired" He let her go, now he pulled her into his embrace softly, and when the staff said "Take 6" Jinnie hugged him back, her hand was on his back while her head rested in his shoulder.

"Okay good" Yongguk imitated the way Jinnie speak. Now the scene move to the sofa, both of them had to cuddling each other.

"I want you to more focus at his expression" Jinnie told her cameramen.

"Take 7 !"

Jinnie rested her head beside him while Himchan's hand around her shoulder, Himchan touched her cheek and it was not including the scene.

"I love you" He whispered so lowly and only Jinnie that could heard that.

Jinnie let him to do that, she want to make him serious at his act so she didn't mess up the moment right now, and it's worked. It made Himchan got the more feeling, so the expression turned well. He also know the reason why Jinnie let it, it's only because of the filming.

“Cut cut cut!!!” Yongguk said

“I’m sorry” Jinnie said without even break the cuddle

“I know” He pats her shoulder soflty “I will always try I said”

Yongguk asked from his chair, it made the two of them let go of another

“You guys want to check it????”