He likes you

heart.

“Director I didn’t’ saw any staff was there, all this time we only back home before 18.00 and we only come to the office at night when you called us to overwork” said one of my staff

“Please be calm Director” said another staff. How come? Their song was leaked, it’s not me who spread that. VIXX must be really mad at me. God, this is the first time it happens to me. I only showed my song at the people or the group that worked with me at the time, besides music video I never let my staff to know about the song I was composed, so it can’t be them who leak it. My mind really mess up now, I can’t think properly, I was panicked.

But why it’s only leaked on the refrain part. Why not the full song? I asked myself about it, when the recording I didn’t even let VIXX to have the copy, there’s no one come into my room beside me Luhan and Himchan, but they always with me. NO. No Jinnie, they can’t be the one who leaked it, what’s for? They were your best friends, oh my god how can you have a bad thought about them. I took a deep breath as I told my staff I want to go home.

 

I put my index finger to my forehead as I closed my eyes and start to think how can voodoo doll leaked.

?

?

?

“It’s an accident Jin, you can’t blame yourself for that” Yongguk said then Daehyun added “we know how you feel, it’s happens to us a long time ago, and our fans still waiting for official version, come on it’s only a little right? VIXX’s fans will be waiting for the original, trust me” I don’t know what should I do then, it’s already spreading in everywhere. I don’t want to make VIXX dislike me.

“They must be really disappointed to me” after the day their song was leaked, VIXX and me had a little briefing. I was really sorry and repeated my apologize many times, even though they said it was okay because they trust me but still, they worked hard too for their comeback and now their fans already knew a bit of the song.

“It’s already one week you become like this, stop thinking about that Jinnie, you work hard too not only them. Their comeback is next week right?” Himchan hand me the coffee he made. It’s already one week after the leaked incident but I’m still looking for the reasons how it can be leaked. I nodded at him.

“You better get some holiday to refreshing your mind. I don’t like seeing you like this, ck” Himchan said in front of me. “Maybe I should, after their comeback stage, they asked me to come” VIXX want me to support them on their comeback day next weeks.

 

 

One week later…

I was in the backstage with Luhan, VIXX now rehearsal in the stage. We watched them from the screen, all of them looks really nervous because this is their first full album. Ken even almost forgot the lyrics because was too nervous. They repeated and repeated again the dance, their nervousness is the same level with me. I composed 4 songs for their first full album one of them have been decided to become their first single for comeback stage, the rest was composed by Ravi.

“It’s looks like you who going to comeback” Luhan said beside me. He came after the goodbye stage in another studio in the same building, this building have a few music station.

“Nervous and disappoint in the same time, that’s why” I told him, it made him let out a little laughed. “This is the first time I saw you this weak, It’s not the Jinnie I know”. He said I was weak. I’m not mad but his words made me sadder right now after that leaked incident. I turned at him “Weak? Do I?” I asked him. He turned around to me and cupped my shoulder “Listen, leaked is not the biggest problems in this industry, you know how EXO’s album and even the repackage was leaked, you even know how another group got the same thing, just because this was your first time and it make you change, it make you stressful, you shouldn’t let this affect you and make you down, you have to make this as a lesson to be better and be more careful. Just only with a little part leaked it’s already made you like this, how if in the next time you got more than this?” he explained to me as l look into his eyes, he was right, all this time the project I worked on always running smoothly. I was too weak this time.

He lowered his hand to my upper arms, still cupped them while he added “I know you are not this weak, and I don’t want you to become like this, you were stronger Jin, don’t let something ruin your day. What has happened let it pass. Don’t let anything affect you and make you change. Whatever happens, you should still be you.”

I don’t want something makes me worse, it should make me better, I told myself. “You right, maybe I’m just too tired with all of my problems and it was ruined me nowadays, I’m sorry” I locked my gaze with him, he smiled and nodded as he pats my arms

“Ehhheemmm,,Jinnie eheemmm,, we already finishing our stage but it’s looks like you didn’t watch us” Ken said as he walked towards me with another members.

“It’s done? Why you guys didn’t tell me earlier?” I covered my face with both of my hand, then Ken laughed “Hahahaha,, it was recording stage there’s no live stage for today, because now we have to move to another studio for recording in another music station” he winked at me jokingly

“The stage will be aired this noon, and another will be aired tomorrow morning, but you have to come to our live stage tomorrow because I heard from the PD, because the song already leaked the fans started to voted, we are 3 on the chart” N explained

“Once ag…….” Ravi cut me “I don’t want to hear your apologize, it’s not your mistake, you already work hard to compose an awesome song for us and the perfect music video, so stop blame yourself” I felt like I got another best friend who can understand me, I thank God for that.

“Thank you, thank you so much. I will work even harder and maybe we could work together in the next time with another good song. Ah and I’m really sorry I can’t come tomorrow, I already promise to Winnie we going to spend our weekend together in the villa outside the city” I told him while I saw Hyuk walked towards me and turning my body around and he cupped both of my arms, looked at me with a serious gaze and mouthed something I couldn’t hear, after that I realized he was copying the way Luhan talked to me before, when all of them Laughed Hyuk already back off and run away before I could mad at him, he was laughed a lot from afar and give me peace sign as he walked again to me and teased me with his eyes. “What?” I asked him like an angry sister.

“Hyung, look she is scary right?” Hyuk asked him, as Luhan noticed my mood already back like usual he said something made my heart beating faster “She is beautiful when she mad, right?” VIXX started to shouted at him and laughed at each other because of his words then Hyuk made the aura even worse by asked “Hyung like that then?”

“I like her” they was clapped and still shouted each other, they teased me a lot, while Luhan shook his head, he look at me smiled a bit but I only slapped his shoulder.

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

Winnie bumped her body to the bed, she and Jinnie just arrived at the villa that Winnie asked her sister to bring her here, she was the one that driving the car for almost 4 hours that’s why she really tired. Jinnie walked to the tv and turned it on “You have to VIXX, they will sing live now” Jinnie told her sister to watched the music programs

“Ah, there’s Taekwoonnie right?” Jinnie looked at her sister and laughed “Since when you call him like that?”

“His name was Taekwoon so I call him Taekwoonnie when he came to checked up last time” Winnie stood up and sat beside her sister to watched their live stage

“After this they will announce the winner, Gosh I’m so nervoussssss” Jinnie said while Winnie started to rub her sister back to support and calmed her.

“Congratulations VIXX” The mc said while gave them the trophy and VIXX started to thank to the God, the members, their parents, their management, their fans Starlight and “………….and the last we want to thank is our composer and director Jinnie who composed a great song for us, thank you director Jin”

“Oh my God they even said your name Jin, aaahhh congratulations” Winnie hugged her while her still surprised, not because they thank her but because they won. The song she composed was won. It made her really happy.

She took a deep breath and said “We should celebrate this, wait I will go downstairs and take a look what brand of wine they had” Jinnie walked downstairs happily, but she left her phone while many call came one after one to congratulate her, because of the that doesn’t stop ringing Winnie started to tired and she took her sister phone to see who was tried to call her sister many times.

She was a little bit surprised when she saw his name on her sister phone’s screen, she answered the call but didn’t said any words…

“Congratulations Jinnie, you did, you made it right? Like I always told you, the time will come because something that you waiting for so long gonna be worth it. You promised to treat me right? Come on I will lost my money if always me that treat you, Jinnie hello do you hear me………..” Winnie was so curious and want to hear more of Luhan’s words, she fake her voice and reply “Hm, then?”

“Then? Hahaha,, I will pick you up like usual” Like usual? What that does mean? Winnie fake her chuckled like Jinnie always did, she really know the habit of her twin, it made Luhan chuckled too and added “Mmmmhh,,, about what I said yesterday,, I really mean it, but I will tell you in person when we met, I don’t want to say that through the phone, it will like when you was in Italy you ignored me when I miss you so much, I couldn’t see you one year and you didn’t even call me” Luhan chuckled again while Winnie’s eyes started to tearing, she was shocked of what she just heard. Luhan will pick her sister up like usual, he missed Jinnie? Those words which she never heard.

“Winnie they only have this……..” said Jinnie but she suddenly blank because she noticed Winnie put her phone to her ear “Who’s that Win?” She asked her but Winnie threw her phone away to the bed as she wiped her tears “I don’t believe you did this to me Jinnie, you are my sister you know how I love him and you still……..” She sobbed so much till can’t said another words

“What do you mean?” Jinnie asked her still don’t know anything until she reached her phone and saw that Luhan was calling and still so he could heard the convo of this twin sisters, Jinnie hold her hand “What did he said? What did he said to you Winnie?” she asked her while turn off the call.

“What he said is enough to make me realize something, you was lied all this to me Jinnie while you know how I love him and you still make me looks like the fools?” she wipe away her tears again before took the key car and left her behind, Jinnie tried to run after her but she was stumbled in the stairs when she went downstairs, she felt down at the third stairs from the bottom, is not really high but enough to made her legs twisted.

“Ahhh,, Winnie wait, you have to listen to me first, Ahhh Winnie ………..it’s hurt” Winnie turned around she saw her twin was fell down and on pain she hold her legs and grimaced. Winnie walked towards her, not for helping “is that hurt?” Jinnie nodded “But I think my heart was more hurt than your legs, sister” she said coldly and walked away to the parking area. Winnie really left Jinnie at the villa.

She back upstairs to her room limply because of her leg, there was a called from someone that she thought it was Luhan..

“Tell me where are you know!” Himchan shouted from the phone. Luhan called him because he was on his schedule, he was worry, but he couldn’t go beside he didn’t know this city since he’s foreign here. Himchan now on his way with Seokgu and Jongup. Jinnie explained to him the location of the villa, while she cried on the bed. She wasn’t expected this will be happen. “Wait me there Jinnie, I’ll be faster” she didn’t said anything after that, her heart was more hurt when she recalled the moment Winnie yelled at her, she judged her, she left her while she fell down and she cried even more because of the pain in her leg.

Himchan arrived earlier because he was speeding. He really worried at her, he tried to call Winnie but she rejects all the call. He asked the receptionist where is Jinnie room and told them not to spread the news he just came here. He ran upstairs to found Jinnie sat in the floor, her eyes was swollen. Himchan walked to her, join her in the floor “What’s going on?” he whispered worriedly as he pulled her into his arms, the silent sobbed was filled the air, he cupped her face “Did she left you?” She nodded as an answer “Come on, let’s go home” He said, while he helped her stood up as she walked Himchan notice she was limped, without more questions, he piggybacked her and bring her to the car. Inside him was hurt because she hurt too.

Jongup turned around from the front seat, he hand her a bottle of water. “We will go to hospital to check your legs, is it still hurt?” Himchan asked, he was on the backseat beside her. Jinnie already told him that she fell from the stairs, she rested her body to the window, looking at the streets. “No, I just wanna go home” she said softly

“Jinn……….”

“Please………” she begged.

 

 

 

I wake up and felt my head was so heavy as I tried to get up, I got a headache. I rubbed my eyes and it was like sudden attack when I remember what happened last night. Winnie. I looking for my phone, to see if she texted me but only Luhan’s messages was there on my inbox. I don’t know should I read that or not. I’m too tired to explain something right now. My body hasn’t full wake up yet. I walked to my kitchen because I was so thirsty my leg still in pain then something stopped my step.

Himchan was slept there in the couch. I walked to him sit in another smaller couch beside him. He help me a  lot. No. He always helps me and stay with me without even I asked him first. His sleep was tight, he must be tired of the schedule and practice. I walked to the kitchen to get some water and made a cup of hot coffee for Himchan. The sounds made him woke up. I walked to him and put the coffee on the table as I sit in front of him. “Hi” he said as he yawned. He sit and ruffled his messy hair

“Himchan, thank you” I smiled at him. He take a sip of the coffee “I don’t know what’s going on between you two, Luhan called me that’s why I came. Are you okay?” he pats the free space beside him, give me sign to sit there.

Of course Luhan. He already heard everything last night.”Winnie like him, a lot. She loved him and already confessed to him. But she said that Luhan already love someone. I went downstairs to get a wine but when I back she already mad at me with my phone on her, Luhan was called me at the time but I don’t know what he said. Winnie only told me that I was lied to her, it must be misunderstood” I said as I walked to sit beside him. “I have to met him, I should ask him what did he said until she mad at me”

“He likes you” suddenly Himchan said that straightly. I don’t know what he means but it made me remember something when Winnie was stayed here, she said…

 

“He didn't like me, he already likes a girl that he help when she was stuck in her office when they worked together”

 

“No, it can’t be me, Winnie told me that he already have a girl that he likes” And that wasn’t me. We already like a friend. My heart was happy suddenly, but at the same time it was sad too.