Past

heart.

It was about 3 years ago when I overtime at office. Every staff there already went home. I still there for finishing editing about project that I had with SM entertainment. They ask me to write a song about their management as a family, a different groups that stay at the same company, how their hard worked before debut, how they fallen and stand up again. The tittle of the song was 'dear my family'. It's the first time I met Taeyon, Luna, Yesung, Kangta, Jonghyun, Changmin, Yunho, Kyungsoo, BoA and Luhan.That was the first day of recording but it ended early because of they had another schedules

I dont exactly know what is family and how's family. I only live with Mom and Winnie, but when I was 13 my mom passed away. Even though she left us with a big amount of money, but at that age me and Winnie need a love from a parents. Uncle Jung is my mother's older brother, he only had Seokgu which is 4 years older than me. He took care of me and Winnie untill we got our Job. Seokgu was a manager, so he asked me to tell my friends in high school to get audution on his company. That's when I asked Yongguk and himchan to get there. BAP just like family, I know how hard their work, practice everyday after school,, that's why I could made the song 'dear my family'.

When I was focused at the recording, suddenly the light is off. When I was about to get out of the room the door was locked. I called everyone there, but I know there was no one except me in this office. My phone was off because of the low battery. I tried again and again to open the door, but it was useless until a phone ringing in the room. I dont know who's phone is that.

"Hello... my phone was left, can I get it now, where are you, I'm sorry ?" It's man voice

"Please help me, I'm stuck here the door can't be open" I said panicked, don't care what he was talking about, or who was the owner of this phone, all I want is only can get out of this room. I'm scared.

Because the light was off, I couldn't see properly the man behind the door that tried to open it.

"Back of please, stay away I will kick the door" He commanded

BAAANNNGGGG !!!!!!!!!!!

When the door was open, I ran to him and hugged him. He know that I was breathless and let me on his arms for a seconds. He even pats my head.

"I'm so sorry, I'm really sorry, I was panicked................" I'm shocked even more when I know who it was . It was Luhan.

"It's okay" He smiled. A pure smile. "Are you okay?" he asked still hold my shoulder

Breathtakingly I nodded, awkward dont know what to say.

"Im fine, thank you so much..............this is your phone" I handed him the phone

"I'm really sorry, hmmm?"

"I'm Luhan, sorry I'm not introduce myself properly this noon" He give me his hand

"Im Jinnie...."

"I know, you are the song writer right?"

"Uhm,,yess. Where is the others?" I looked behind him there was no one followed him.

"They are already in home, I came here by taxi to take my phone. You are not going home?" he asked with his eyes widened, maybe he was confused why I still stay here at this time.

"Where is your home? or dorm?" I asked him while lock the door before go.

"My home is near Myeongdong" he said

"Oh, my home passing that way, come on I'll give you a ride"

"Really?" he asked with his big eyes and he smiled when I nodded

In the car he told me that he going to debut as a boy group next year, he even talked about where is he coming from, how he got invited to get audition in SM.

Because of the period of recording we started to know each other. Not to mention that our house is really near each other, sometimes we went out together, sometimes he asked another trainee come with us. It was the first time I enjoyed hanging out with a man besides BAP or Seokgu. It was Sehun and Xiumin that he introduce to me.

Until the day he debut, he gave me a ticket for his showcase in Seoul.

I went to back stage to met him "Really, you was cool, your voice is indeed good, congratulation Luhan"

He hugged me and said "Thank you so much, thanks too you already come" . Then the moment become awkward "Oh I'm sorry, I'm just too happy that the show went well"

EXO start their promotion in each country they coming from. China and Korea. Because Luhan was in EXO-M he stayed for a long time in China, while EXO-K still in Korea.

Sometimes when he had a schedule in Korea, he will asked me out to get a coffee or something. Even when he was in China we still contact each other by messages or a call sometimes.

He was a nice person. A polite man, sometimes he can be cheerful, sometimes he become manly, prankster, but all I can see in him, that he was a hard worker. He take care of the member pretty well because of he's older than them. He always missed his parents when he was in Korea because of long time trainee period.

He has no family in Korea, not even friends when he was arrived here. But when he become trainee, he started to made a new family here. I couldn't say I don't like him. He was a caring people. A tender man that hard to talk with people he just met.

 

"Jinnie, you worked with many idols right?" Winnie asked me while she sat beside me

"Hm...why?"

"I met someone in hospital yesterday for general check up, the nurse said he was a new group, Oh My God Jinnie, he was really different from another idols, he's cute but also handsome and gorgeous, and after I looking for his article in internet, I think I fallen for him. Aaahh this is what people said 'love at the first sight maybe'......... you know him?" She showed me the picture of a man with a blue shirt, looks like it was from magazine phootoshoot.

"Yes, it's Luhan" I said expressionless, but when I realized I force my smile to smile

"This is fate, you have to introduce him to me, please Jinnie pleaseeee"

Little did she knew, the night before, I got message from Luhan, he told me that he was met the girl that look like me, and he already knew that she must be my twin sister because of the story that I told him. The next month I introduce Luhan to her. And they start to contact each other. I will do everything to make Winnie happy. She’s the only one I have.