YOUR SECRET ADMIRER

It Was Out Of The Blue

We were gathered in the living room having a munching time.

Then doorbell rang.

Eunhyuk, immediately attended the door.

“Teukie, hyung it’s for you.”

Teukie went to the door, and we all saw the delivery guy.

“You’re Park Jung Su, right sir?”

“Yes, I am”

“Can you sign this here sir, to signify that you already received it”

“Of course.” Then he signed it. Then a basket full of red roses was given to him. The delivery guy left.

All eyes widened looking at the basket.

Yes. Red roses. Corny, I know, but what I feel for him is corny enough to drown me right? So might as well express it.

“Well this is unique?” Leeteuk said but it was more of a question.

“Hyung, to whom did it come from?” Yesung asked

“Oh, I don’t know. Actually it wasn’t indicated here.” He answered

“You shouldn’t have accepted that hyung. You don’t even know who sent it.” Ryeowook commented

“Tsk. I bet it’s from some saseang fans again.” Heechul said bitterly.

“Then if it’s a sasaeng fan, I bet it wouldn’t be that dangerous, I mean they’re just obsessed right? But I don’t think anything in there could kill us.” Sungmin said.

“Yeah, besides it’s all roses. I don’t think a love potion would be placed there.” Donghae chuckled

“I think if it’s something suspicious it would be right there and then blocked by the security downstairs.” Eunhyuk said “The security is here is tight you know. Everything’s censored.” He added

I don’t know how Kangin hyung worked it all out. But he did. He did all about the delivery and security all I did was to pick up what I wanted to send to Teukie.

“Well it’s agreed then that this isn’t threatening.”Leeteuk chuckled. He was about to place the flowers in the kitchen, and my eyes still set on him, when he finally noticed a small pack underneath the flower stems. Siwon who saw what hyung was about to get halted him by saying “Hyung! Be careful!”

“Relax Siwon.” Leeteuk said calmly.“what do you think this is Young Woon?” He asked Kangin.

“Nothing threatening, I guess”

We laughed at that remark.

He opened it. “I don’t think it came from a sasaeng fan.”

Everyone was surprised and waited for Leeteuk to continue speaking. Well I wasn’t surprised though, I only acted surprised. But I was nervous.

“I don’t think some sasaeng fans were with us yesterday or today at the rehearsals.” Leeteuk said.

“What do you mean hyung?” Ryeowook asked.

“Well it had some relief patches here.” He said.

One of the best relief patches, I told to myself with pride.

“Then a tea, it says for anxiety and stress.” He added “Is it one of you? Are you playing practical jokes on me?” He asked.

“Not me.”Heechul said, “That’s too much effort. And what would I prove with that then? That you’re old? Since you need that?” we all laughed with that.

“Not me.” I said, they were now looking at me, of course they won’t suspect me as an admirer but I guess as a prankster? A big YES.

“Hyung I don’t think someone’s putting a prank on you or anything.”Ryeowook said and handed Teukie hyung the card where I placed my note. It was computerized, to be safe.

Teukie read the note silently. Then I can see a smile building in the corner of his lips.

“What does it say hyung?” Shindong asked

“Well, so much for an informal way of addressing me.” Leeteuk chuckled.

“We don’t understand hyung.” Siwon said

Ryeowook handed the note to everyone. I acted that I was interested in the note too.

I wrote there: Leeteuk! (Yes, no honorifics) Don’t tire yourself too much, we worry about you, I worry about you more than you’ll ever imagine. Take care of yourself. I simply can’t imagine you suffering in so much pain. For the past few days you have been tired but still you kept on working, though you kept on smiling I know you are weary. I don’t want you to fake a smile just to make us feel better. People will always be happy when your smile is real and does not cover up pain or weariness. Your smile always makes my day better. So stay healthy always huh?

Your Secret Admirer

“Who do you think this is hyung?” Siwon asked

“Can I say it could be one of the girl trainees with us?” Sungmin said

“That’s my guess too.” Ryeowook added.

“Isn’t that creepy hyung?” Yesung asked

“Your creepier hyung.” Ryeowook told Yesung

“hey. But honestly hyung what do you think about it?”

“The roses were good, the teas and patches were thoughtful, but the note, I guess it was the best. I guess I’ll be keeping it.” He smiled.

My heart could have exploded to what he had just said. His smile went very bright when he saw the note. I guess he truly appreciated it.

“Okay let’s stop speculating. Let’s all sleep now. We’ll have a long day tomorrow.”

“Okay hyung.” Kangin said

“You certainly are quite energized because of that secret admirer. Your smile seems irremovable. Goodnight.” Hyuk said

“Goodnight hyung.” I said

Another update. I hope you like it. Is the story's pace too slow Or something feels wrong? Please tell me. :)

Thank You for the readers and subscribers. Please just comment away. I need feedback for motivation.