Read Between The Lines

It Was Out Of The Blue

CHAPTER 14

Read Between The Lines

 

The week had been much easier since that day, the day I was finally able to talk to Kyuhyun again. It was much easier to wake up and seize the day. My heart felt lighter; as if there had been a huge torn pulled out.

There were still times I got uneasy every time I remembered that he was the mystery guy. However I don’t get irritated anymore. I do feel weird about it, but somehow I didn’t think being angry was the right response, anymore. In fact, I reached the point wherein I had thought that maybe, just maybe the thing that could drive his inauthentic feelings was by showing him that we’re friends. Good friends; that malice can’t go on within us. So I decided that instead of avoiding him and being cold, being friendly was the best solution. For a week now, I had chosen to stick on his side. In fact we were inseparable. I kept on requesting him to assist me on this; to help me on that; or even just to keep me in company whenever I would do something. Kyuhyun did not mind. He never asked nor complained. He stood by me almost all the time.

We almost had been together all week. Kyuhyun was always with me. I liked his company too. He became like my assistant in doing things. We had a very busy week and he was the one who helped me in managing the boys. I had somewhat grown dependent on him over the week. Our bond became more special too, I guess. When I needed help it was him I’d turn to first. One time, we were on our way to the catering services that was to grace our event, after a weeklong work, when we decided to have an intimate party with chosen staff, friends, relatives and family members. I was in charged for the catering, and it was him to help again, not that others wouldn’t help, but this week I was too comfortable being around him, that his help I had preferred.

“Kyu you’ve been such a great help.”

“Hyung this isn’t a big thing.”

“Still, the week had been difficult, I’m glad you stood by me.”

“Hyun g it’s the simplest thing I can do for you. For all. For Everything.”

Then he soon added “It’s because… I mean hyung… You…”

I was waiting for him to finish his sentence. He swallowed. He seemed to say something important. I waited eagerly…

“I’d always stood by you hyung. Of course.” He said.

I let out a short laugh and said “I thought you were going to give me a speech there since it took you long to give that response.”

I knew then he wanted to say something but he stopped himself to. It was about us, I believe.

“I don’t want to be mushy or anything hyung.” He chuckled. “…And you’re being too cheesy. Is that a sign of aging?”

“Ha ha” I laughed sarcastically. But honestly, I liked him teasing me or annoying me that way. Yet, I was really wondering what he was about to say to me.

---

                The week was sure to be free. Workdays weren’t known yet. I was with my mom today when I received a text message from Hyukjae.

Hyukjae: Jungsu-hyung, Hae and I are going for a week vacation, want to join us?

Me: And where to?

Hyukjae: beach…cottage… Just free breeze and fresh air…

Me: We definitely need that. Just us? I’d seem to be an interruption for you two lovers.

Hyukjae: Ha ha! I think the other members are busy—you know solo stuff. But go ahead invite the other members.

Me: Okay

Hyukjae: Okay, see you the day after tomorrow?

Me: See yah! :)

                I was thinking who to invite… No… Actually, when I asked Hyukjae the “Just us?” I knew then who I wanted to invite.

Me: Kyu, Hyukjae, Hae and I are going for a quick break a day from today, would you like to go?

Kyuhyun: I’d like to hyung, but, I have a schedule that day.

Me: I see. Okay then…

I felt quite disappointed to be honest. I mean I loved his company.

He replied after that, “You’re not just staying just a day there right? Maybe I can follow right after my sched, Is it okay?”

Me: Sure you can!

I was definitely excited about it.

Kyuhyun: Okay, see you hyung.

 

Hi guys. It has been too long since I have updated. I have written chapters of updates of this fic in paper, but two weeks ago I thought I had lost it, just retrieved them, this morning.  So I'm hoping people would still read this. If so, I can post an update soon. :) and I could encode.

This chapter is too short though, but I wanted to know your feedbacks so...

and btw almost all the following chapters were inspired by this era-Mamacita era.

Please comment, subscribe. Thank You! ^^