The Insistent Maknae and the Keen Diva

It Was Out Of The Blue

The next day, Kyuhyun finally decided that if he wouldn’t be insistent he wouldn’t be able to drag us on his adventures.

                He woke us as early as 5:00 am. We started walking at 6:00. I kept on complaining about the steep and rough way up and I would grumbled about the freezing weather, maybe because I’m getting old and all, but of course I was enjoying it. I would always stop and ask them to take photos with me every time I would see a beautiful view worth for a shot.  Besides the idea of being with them, my precious friends are something I really love about this trip. It was a camera worth moment.

                Reaching the peak was worth it. It was solemn and breath-taking. The view from up-high was enchanting. We prayed and served offerings. On the way down, Hae and Hyukjae walked together and behind them were Kyuhyun and I.

“What did you ask back there?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Healthy family… and stronger and greater Super Junior.” I said. “You?” I asked him back.

“I asked for health and happiness of my family and loved ones.”

I knew that when he said loved ones he meant people whom he loved that aren’t his relatives but still I asked out of curiosity. “Who do you love?”

I was still curious if he hasn’t get over his imagined feeling about me. I wanted to know apparently, though I was nervous of his response.

He seemed to have blushed and he looked afar.

“Hyung… I…”

It was cut off by Hae, “Hyung, Heechul hyung will join us.” He informed

“Ah… when?”

“Later”

Then my conversation with Kyuhyun ended.

---

                Heechul arrived that evening. We were on an isolated and secluded restaurant.

“So what’s the fun?” Hee asked

“Today we had climbing and went to the temple.” I said.

“And tomorrow, we’d go swimming.” Hyukjae added

“You haven’t done anything else?”

“We actually played billiards, bowling and dart. We also played spin-the-bottle.” Hae said with such amusement in his tone.

“What? Just that? I mean spin-the-bottle is fun especially when you get to unfold dirty little secrets and when you give people embarrassing dares but hello?!? Are you here for that?”

“That’s what I was saying too hyung. I came here early to catch up on things and I found them sleeping and hadn’t done a single thing.”

“Yah.. Kyuhyun, stop bleating your complaints to your mother there.” I said

“Go ahead child, tell me all your grievances about your pabo hyungs here.” Heechul assured

“it had been raining then” was my defence

“Excuses.” Heechul said “What about the day after that? The weather wasn’t that bad.”

“They went to play billiards, bowling and dart which they can obviously do back at Seoul.” Kyuhyun was pretty much overjoyed he has his alliance.

“I couldn’t disagree less.” Heechul nodded with an annoying smile on his face.

“They even ordered fastfood, instead of in-house-specialties.” Kyuhyun was giggling and Heechul was laughing frantically. “You three are really pabos”

---

                We went for a swimming as planned. We decided to play beach volley ball. Kyu became the scorer. Pairs were Hyuk and Hae and Hee and I. The game was fine except for the fact that we were losing…

Kyu signalled for a break.

“Leeteuk-hyung suggested that this should be played professionally by assigning roles, but he keeps on taking Heechul-hyungs ball.” Kyu said while laughing profusely. “I’d never like hyung to be my teammate.”

“You just stopped our game to say that?” I asked annoyed, but somehow it made me giggle. I mean he just looked so entertained so I guess it’s really funny.

“And I regret becoming your teammate” Heechul inserted.

---

                It was the last night of our short break. Kyu suggested we drink, he really loves drinking, but I need to control since I have low alcohol tolerance. Hee on the other hand said we should play spin-the-bottle. So we did both.

                One particular time when the bottle was pointing at Kyu , he chose truth and Hee decided to ask.

“Who would you not want to go on a vacation again, if you were to choose among us?”

“Teuk!” He said without hesitation and I can see an evil smirk appearing on face.

“Hey!” I said

“And why is that?” Hee asked

“Hyung always complained about the schedules, the road, the weather, or anything but he’s actually the one who spends more time in taking pictures, and he’s the one who eats more.” Kyu said without seriousness. He just seemed so amused about it.

“And you always complained about Teuk, but you say it as if what he’s doing is the cutest thing in the world.” Heechul remarked

“Ayiyi” A tipsy Hyuk said.

I blushed and turned to Kyu, I knew he got uncomfortable too.

“Well ahjussi is funny you know.” He tried to cover his embarrassment.

When the bottle pointed at me, I chose truth and it was Hee to ask again.

“If you were in a zombie apocalypse and you can only save one person in this room who would it be?”

“Kyuhyun” I said, without really thinking. It was what my impulse said. I looked at Kyuhyun he looked fascinated.

Heechul coughed as if to tease.

“Ahm… Hyukjae and Donghae would definitely have each other and you, you’re better off alone right? I mean you’ll probably either be leading an army against the zombies or you’d be the queen of the zombies.”  I told Heechul, covering my guilt.

Why was I guilty anyway?

“Okay. Defensive. Calm down.” Said Heechul.

 

hey everyone! Happy Holidays! Anyway, I posted two new chapters. Please continue to read and support this fic. Please do comment/subscribe or upvote.

Thank You! :)

P.S. To other authors please do write more KyuTeuk fics. ;)