This Cannot Be Suppressed

It Was Out Of The Blue

CHAPTER 21

This Cannot Be Suppressed

I was at Heechul’s room. We decided to bond a little. We had our chips, and dvd’s for an all-night chill. Kangin-hyung should have been with us but he was with Leeteuk for a variety show.

Heechul suddenly asked me again if I wanted to be his boyfriend. I just shrugged the topic away by laughing. In a blink, Heechul-hyung was suddenly so close to me. He sat closer and his face was gradually coming nearer. I was about to be kissed so I immediately pushed him and stood.

“Hyung…” I raised my voice, but I wasn’t mad, I just didn’t want him to do that to me. However, he just gave me a smirk. In an instant I found myself pushed against the wall and his arms were on either side of my shoulders. I could feel his breathing getting nearer and neared of my face.

“Hee” an enthusiastic and excited voice and said and we looked at the person talking. It was Leeteuk.

I wasn’t able to recognize his voice immediately since I had been so horrified? Or should I say occupied with what Heechul was doing. Leeteuk’s face turned from enthusiastic to shocked.

“Sorry… I wasn’t able to knock… Sorry… I interrupted you. Hee…  I was here because… I …uhm… the dvd’s you requested I had it already… You said, we’ll watch…” He was stuttering.

“Well thank you Jungsu!” Heechul just appeared unaffected. “Let’s watch it then. Join us.”

“No… no…thanks… I’m quite tired… I guess I’ll go rest.” Leeteuk said.

Leeteuk left and I looked at Heechul and he just gave me another smirk.

“Let’s watch this.” He said like nothing totally absurd happened.

---

I walked to the kitchen contemplating what just happened. It was crazy. Would Leeteuk think I was flirting with Heechul? I hope not.

I saw him by the cupboards sitting in a high stool with his coffee.

“Good Morning.” I was smiling but I was shy inside.

“Good Morning.” He greeted back.

I was about to leave when he called me.

“Are you and Heechul dating?” He asked “Kyu… I… I don’t mean to intrude, I just want to know…” He added.

“No hyung…” I replied. “That’s ridiculous.” I added.

“But last night…”

“You know how heechul-hyung can be so…”

“Touchy and weird.” He continued “I understand…” He nodded & we both began to giggle.

“Okay Hyung…” I was about to leave again when Heechul-hyung came.

“Good Morning Kyu!” He exclaimed while he places a thumb on my cheek and rubbed it.

“Good Morning too Jungsu!”

I saw Leeteuk stood from his chair and in a rush, Leeteuk’s hand are on my wrist. “I’ll just borrow Kyuhyun.”

He brought me in the corner of the hallway of our rooms.

“Hyung?” I asked

“Just let me try this.”

I felt his hand brought me closer to him, as I was caught in the spur of the moment. My body froze as my face flushed as his lips touch mine. My heart roared, and it was deafening like my eardrums were about to explode. It’s like my world is spinning round and round.

How can I explain this feeling? It’s like feeling every sensation of the world.

That kiss was something I’ve always imagined and hoped for and still, now it actually happened, my fantasies were still mediocre to how this specific moment actually happened and made me feel. It was perfect in all its sense.

As our lips departed, every inch of me is still electrified.

“Hyung?” I asked again.

He bit his lower lip sheepishly and it I swear it was so hot and y but cute at the same time.

“it drives me crazy, seeing you and He…” then he stopped.

“Do you like me hyung?” It took me all the courage to ask.

“I don’t know. Maybe”

“Oh… So…?”

“Let’s just see what happens next?”

I smiled. “Okay.”

 

This is my last update for tonight. I hope you continue supporting this fic. Thanks!